Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,475 members, 7,823,107 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? (30193 Views)

Governor Ifeanyi Okowa Inspecting Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-uku / "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta / Throwback Photo Of Governor Ifeanyi Okowa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? by bewla(m): 6:45am On Sep 08, 2023
On
Re: Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? by Vifx: 6:45am On Sep 08, 2023
Wait I realized
Haven’t heard or seen him in any public event

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? by iammo(m): 6:47am On Sep 08, 2023
DMerciful:
I'm an Obidient. Stop mocking my principal all the time

Fair enough, no insult..

But wasn't Obi Atiku's VP or didn't Atiku short change Obi for Okowa In 2023
Re: Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? by Jsucre(m): 6:48am On Sep 08, 2023
Is with Rotimi Amechi grin

1 Like

Re: Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? by CJStarz: 6:48am On Sep 08, 2023
Why you dey insult d guy Mama and Papa? Some of una no just get respect for people's parents.

Felimax:

Na your papa be Sheriff abi?
Abi Okowa rape your mama?

Use mosquito net you say NO!
Better be serious before malaria kill you.

5 Likes

Re: Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? by southsouthking(m): 6:51am On Sep 08, 2023
I saw him yesterday at one mama put canteen.
The werey is now disguising like Alamesigya.

Power is transient.
Re: Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? by Felimax(m): 6:51am On Sep 08, 2023
CJStarz:

Why you dey insult d guy Mama and Papa? Some of una no just get respect for people's parents.

Do you even have an iota of sense remaining in that thing you call head I am seeing?

Abi nor be head you carry so?

Check my comment well, I only ask him a simple question. Where and how did I insult his parents?

Or you too will now say I insulted you?
Re: Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? by DMerciful(m): 6:52am On Sep 08, 2023
It was actually Wike that insisted that PDP should throw it open because he knew that if PDP zone to the south, it would be the SE. So it wasnt Atiku per se.

In any case, we're happy Obi pulled out of the PDP. Obi is by far the most popular politician
in Nigeria currently and if a credible election is conducted, no politician can defeat him
iammo:

Fair enough, no insult..

But wasn't Obi Atiku's VP or didn't Atiku short change Obi for Okowa In 2023.

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? by Alexiiydon: 6:53am On Sep 08, 2023
Eye they push am losing is not friendly

1 Like

Re: Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? by CJStarz: 6:53am On Sep 08, 2023
You don insult me join. See as you dey yab my head. The PEFT tribunal must hear it.

Felimax:

Do you even have an iota of sense remaining in that thing you call head I am seeing?

Abi nor be head you carry so?

Check my comment well, I only ask him a simple question. Where and how did I insult his parents?

Or you too will now say I insulted you?
Re: Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? by Felimax(m): 6:55am On Sep 08, 2023
VinnyBaba:

OP, leave Okowa to rest.πŸ™‚

For stopping the USELESS, Jihadist APC party and that Criminal Thug Omo-Agege from deceiving Deltans,
He is a HERO! 😊πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ

I swear down!
God bless you for this beautiful comment.
Imagine APC in charge of Delta - Tttuuuffiiiaaa!

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? by Felimax(m): 6:57am On Sep 08, 2023
TheSuperX:
A whole Delta State that should be competing with Dubai is a whole shithole, May God have mercy on African leaders.

Nor be only Dubia na heaven!

1 Like

Re: Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? by Felimax(m): 6:58am On Sep 08, 2023
CJStarz:
You don insult me join. See as you dey yab my head. The PEFT tribunal must hear it.

CJ oya if na so nor vex!
I am still searching for how I insulted you.

Goodest morning to you bro!
Re: Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? by PinkNature: 6:59am On Sep 08, 2023
I wonder why men, knowing their chances of winning the presidential election is incredibly small, still went ahead to buy the presidential form.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? by WithFact: 6:59am On Sep 08, 2023
He is keeping his eyes on JUDICIARY.
Re: Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? by Bananapill: 7:00am On Sep 08, 2023
Isokotolopia:
My former Governor of Delta State, his Excellency Former Governor Okowa has gone ghostmode since the Presidential elections were concluded.

My beloved Delta State has not been too lucky to have Governors in the mold of Akwa Ibom or Rivers state in terms of commitment to infrastructural facelift.

Governor Okowa secured over 170bn loan towards the end of his administration that money today cannot be accounted for. Rumors had it then that he used the money to finance his failed Vice Presidential bid.

It will be futile to ask EFCC to probe him as that agency is not even focused at the moment, las las na Delta State loose while political allelujah men continue to grow fat bellies in Isoko South.

Oghene biko, We pray Sherriff will be focused

Okowa dey Owa-Alero with us. I saw him this week.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? by Isokotolopia: 7:04am On Sep 08, 2023
Asabaproperty1:
The poster of this thread seems to have escaped from psychiatric hospital. Can you prove the N170b loan beyond any reasonable doubt or you rely on hear say propaganda by Delta APC? Must everyone show off by making noise in the media? Okowa is a refined gentleman and he is not in your level physically and intellectually.
You have ended up saying nothing. PDP and APC are not different, they are filled with Politicians whose greed is their god. As a concerned citizen of Delta State I feel ashamed each time I visit Uyo and Portharcourt. While Wike is fixing Federal roads and getting reimbursed by Fed Gov, Okowa and his partner in crime in Edo State kept giving excuses why they cant fox Federal Roads. Shame on your likes who just stay in Asaba and collect peanuts for your syhophancy

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 08, 2023
That okowa of a man is a such a gentle criminal. If u knw the kind of looting done to delta state tresury over the 8year of his admistration in delta state, u will weep loudly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? by King125007(m): 7:18am On Sep 08, 2023
You know, this question actually cross my mind few days ago

Where is okowa??

It still look like he is the one in power, cos the state is still not progressing because his stooge he put there as governor is not doing anything

Just wearing suit , Nd snapping pictures with with beards, that's all

5 billion Palliative FG gave the state we are already hearing stories , when he the state governor didn't give any Palliative to cushion the effect of the subsidy removal
Re: Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? by King125007(m): 7:23am On Sep 08, 2023
Hero for your village , dis kind of mindset in Delta state is why the state is very backward in development Nd job creation even with her natural resources
VinnyBaba:

OP, leave Okowa to rest.πŸ™‚

For stopping the USELESS, Jihadist APC party and that Criminal Thug Omo-Agege from deceiving Deltans,
He is a HERO! 😊πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ

1 Like

Re: Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? by Snowx: 7:23am On Sep 08, 2023
Where is FFK? The APC ass licker

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? by sslcrypt: 7:30am On Sep 08, 2023
Felimax:

Na your papa be Sheriff abi?
Abi Okowa rape your mama?

Use mosquito net you say NO!
Better be serious before malaria kill you.

You sound like very half brain dead person. He's asking a valid question and you here running your disgusting mouth. Shame on and everything that will come from you. Nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? by bashlek(m): 7:31am On Sep 08, 2023
I don’t know about North. But u see Ogun state in South west and all south south states with their allocation and resources have the worst governors in the history of this country

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? by igwebuike01: 7:31am On Sep 08, 2023
Tranquill:

ipig wetin concern Wike with your mental imbalance?
Talking about PDP internal politics. So tey Wike run to Tinubu to remain relevant

1 Like

Re: Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? by King125007(m): 7:32am On Sep 08, 2023
Obviously this one Dy asaba, the few dt benefited from the corrupt government, if not there is no way u
open your mouth to spill this nonsense
We deltans are fond of this , thats why we keep having bad governors
Now look at sheriff, does it look like you have a governor in the past 100days +, have you felt it?

Even the 5billion palliative FG gave state Oga governor is already giving stories , using Civil servant as excuse , when he didn't even give his own palliative

Mind you the same sheriff borrowed 20billion the first month in office Nd claim it is for this same civil servants salary

Now ask yourself , are you true to yourself?
[quote thor=Asabaproperty1 post=125655125]The poster of this thread seems to have escaped from psychiatric hospital. Can you prove the N170b loan beyond any reasonable doubt or you rely on hear say propaganda by Delta APC? Must everyone show off by making noise in the media? Okowa is a refined gentleman and he is not in your level physically and intellectually. [/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? by Bluntemperor: 7:35am On Sep 08, 2023
igwebuike01:

Okowa and Wike overrated themselves

Which one be ' Okowa and Wike '?
Are you okay and how can you place Okowa with Wike? Can you ever see Okowa performance at all?
Wike did wanders in Rivers and even informed Nigerians how much money the Niger-Delta-Region received from Buhari govt as Pay - Back from Oil Rebate of 2020-2022, but instead of the People to ask their Governors,instead of the State Assembly Members to get their Governors to be Accountable of the Fund to the People, they were playing Politics! Did you hear Obaseki mentioned the Money Received from Buhari or is he not in Niger Delta Region?
Since the People loves it that way= Corruption,so why are you asking us ( this Forum) about any Politician?
Why Wike is hated by the Eastern People( Ibo) is because he refused to follow LP and PDP!
Make Una Kontinue,as TRUTH is far from the People!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Politicians, Nigerians React To Suspension Of Twitter / Senator Gbenga Obadara's Daughter Graduates With A 2.1 In LLB Law (Photos) / Osinbajo With Maitama Sule's Wife, Daughters & Other Family Members (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.