Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,323 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? (30199 Views)

Governor Ifeanyi Okowa Inspecting Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-uku / "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta / Throwback Photo Of Governor Ifeanyi Okowa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? by Felimax(m): 2:33pm On Sep 08, 2023
sslcrypt:

I sounded like very half brain dead person. He's asking a stupid question and you here running your lovely mouth. Shame on and everything that will come from me. Nonsense

We fix things naturally!
Fixed?
Re: Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? by Felimax(m): 2:36pm On Sep 08, 2023
DaveHarry:

You dey stay Delta?

Who be this one I beg?
A stranger asking an indigen another stupid question because you saw Rivers in my profile.
Re: Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? by Felimax(m): 2:42pm On Sep 08, 2023
Mayor88:

Not nice at all.

Who cares!
I thought all the goats that voted that woman voice should have learnt their lessons by now. Rather than facing the dunce their stupidity gave power to they are looking for Okowa.

Okowa rape him mama?
I wonder why they cannot answer a simple question.
Re: Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? by saith2562: 2:56pm On Sep 08, 2023
It's concerning to hear about the lack of visibility and accountability from your former Governor, His Excellency Former Governor Okowa, since the conclusion of the Presidential elections. It's unfortunate that Delta State hasn't experienced the same level of commitment to infrastructural development as some other states, like Akwa Ibom or Rivers.

The issue of the unaccounted for 170 billion Naira loan is indeed troubling. Rumors about its potential use for financing a failed Vice Presidential bid raise serious questions about financial transparency and responsible governance.

It's understandable to have concerns about whether relevant authorities will take action, especially given the challenges facing institutions like the EFCC. It's essential for the people of Delta State to voice their concerns and demand accountability from their leaders.

Let's hope that transparency and good governance prevail, and that the interests of the people of Delta State are prioritized in the future. Oghene biko, may the state see better days, and may responsible leaders emerge to address these concerns.
voxblend.com
Re: Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? by Tundex911: 4:54pm On Sep 08, 2023
Same question

Where's Governor Olusegun Mimiko

Smh

1 Like

Re: Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? by Mayor88(m): 10:08pm On Sep 08, 2023
Felimax:

Who cares!
I thought all the goats that voted that woman voice should have learnt their lessons by now. Rather than facing the dunce their stupidity gave power to they are looking for Okowa.

Okowa rape him mama?
I wonder why they cannot answer a simple question.
Must you mention him mama??
Re: Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? by Advocate1810(m): 2:46am On Sep 09, 2023
Isokotolopia:
My former Governor of Delta State, his Excellency Former Governor Okowa has gone ghostmode since the Presidential elections were concluded.

My beloved Delta State has not been too lucky to have Governors in the mold of Akwa Ibom or Rivers state in terms of commitment to infrastructural facelift.

Governor Okowa secured over 170bn loan towards the end of his administration that money today cannot be accounted for. Rumors had it then that he used the money to finance his failed Vice Presidential bid.

It will be futile to ask EFCC to probe him as that agency is not even focused at the moment, las las na Delta State loose while political allelujah men continue to grow fat bellies in Isoko South.
He de kwari, doing fura da nunu with his boss (Atiku)

Oghene biko, We pray Sherriff will be focused
Re: Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? by Chemlite: 9:32am On Sep 09, 2023
snowball11:

All the leaders that have been elected at one time in Nigeria are criminals. The only difference is that, some of them were able to accomplish minimal developmental projects of which James Ibori was part of that fold. The difference between James Ibori and the rest of the thieves is that he was tried and convicted while others were left to enjoy their loots.

They are all thieves! grin

I hear you!

Like ALL NIGERIANS are thieves, but haven't been caught, right?
Re: Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? by DaveHarry(m): 1:00pm On Sep 12, 2023
Felimax:

Who be this one I beg?
A stranger asking an indigen another stupid question because you saw Rivers in my profile.

Na question I ask, weda u be indigene, e no concern me. if u don't live in Delta , don't try to conclude matas on d affairs of d state like u are here.
Re: Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? by Felimax(m): 2:38pm On Sep 12, 2023
DaveHarry:

Na question I ask, weda u be indigene, e no concern me. if u don't live in Delta , don't try to conclude matas on d affairs of d state like u are here.

I am an indigen of Warri!
I domiciled there also but has my businesses in Rivers as well as Delta.

E clear?
Re: Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? by saith2562: 3:28pm On Sep 20, 2023
Proxy With No Limits.
We are the only backconnect proxy partner to offer rollover data. That means you get to keep the data you do not use in a monthly cycle.

Enjoy unlimited concurrent connections in any of our locations and never again face throttling & site blocks.

Our robust datacenter proxy network boast a 99.95% uptime and each IP address is tested for quality to ensure you are receiving only the best datacenter proxies.

If you are interested in scraping Google-related properties or any other activity related to Google, we recommend our rotating residential proxies instead.
Check: Best Datacenter Proxies
Re: Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? by saith2562: 10:20am On Oct 10, 2023
A Technical Data Sheet (TDS), also known as a Technical Product Data Sheet or simply a Data Sheet, is a comprehensive document that provides detailed information about a product or material. TDSs are commonly used in various industries, including manufacturing, engineering, construction, and chemical production, to convey essential technical information to customers, suppliers, or end-users. Here is an overview of what you can typically find in a TDS: TDS technical data sheet
Re: Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? by saith2562: 3:43pm On Oct 11, 2023
Lô Tô Việt, also known as "Vietnamese bingo" or "Lô Tô Hanoi," has a history that dates back to the early 20th century. It is believed to have been introduced by French colonists and quickly became a popular form of entertainment among the Vietnamese population. Over the years, the game has evolved and adapted to the local culture while preserving its core principles.

Blog Lô Tô Việt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2015 Elections, One Of The Most Rigged In Nigeria / Dibu Ojerinde, Sons, Daughter-In-Law Docked / Jimi Agbaje Attacked/shot At In In Mushin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.