Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Current Partner Is Your Biological - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Current Partner Is Your Biological (240 Views)

What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? / How Did You Meet Your Current Partner. / How Often Do You Think Of Breaking Up With Your Current Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Current Partner Is Your Biological by Uncle96(m): 8:22am On Sep 08, 2023
Lets say youve been dating your partner for many years , deep into each other, had all series of sex, oral blah blah. Deep into emotions and connections, cant go a day without communication . Then yoh found out youre brothers N sisters.

Would you leave your current partner if you guys found out that youre related?
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Current Partner Is Your Biological by Rexie96: 8:26am On Sep 08, 2023
Haaaa. I dont know, I dont know o, I honestly dont know coz that girl.. hmmmmn. Dammn this is a hard one shaa.

Na to go do blood transfusion o

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Current Partner Is Your Biological by Rexie96: 8:27am On Sep 08, 2023
The kind sex weve had self , omoooo, I cant digest this

All the D sucking.. haha
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Current Partner Is Your Biological by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 08, 2023
If I've never seen or heard of him before we dated, then it'd probably mean he's my half brother, which means 50% of him is not related to me.

Therefore, I wouldn't leave him.
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Current Partner Is Your Biological by DyingFetus: 8:43am On Sep 08, 2023
I keep on bleeping her no qualms

Na incest type of relationship day sweet pass

Anything bleep sister and cousin na there e day sweet
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Current Partner Is Your Biological by Godsongang: 8:43am On Sep 08, 2023
Problem no dey finish
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Current Partner Is Your Biological by Uncle96(m): 8:46am On Sep 08, 2023
Samantha124:
If I've never seen or heard of him before we dated, then it'd probably mean he's my half brother, which means 50% of him is not related to me.

Therefore, I wouldn't leave him.

Haha right. I just asked my partner. She said the same thing as you
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Current Partner Is Your Biological by Uncle96(m): 8:47am On Sep 08, 2023
DyingFetus:
I keep on bleeping her no qualms

Na incest type of relationship day sweet pass

Anything bleep sister and cousin na there e day sweet

Lol haha, badt man
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Current Partner Is Your Biological by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 08, 2023
It would've been the duty of the other parent to ensure that I know him from a young age so that we can grow up as a brother and sister... But since the parent would've failed to do that, I wouldn't expect him or her to start expecting us to behave like a brother or a sister now that we've already tasted each other's forbidden fruits.
Uncle96:

Haha right. I just asked my partner. She said the same thing as you
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Current Partner Is Your Biological by Osobi32(m): 9:32am On Sep 08, 2023
@op, Didn't you feel irritated with this kind of thought running through ur mind? Am just curious!
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Current Partner Is Your Biological by Uncle96(m): 10:00am On Sep 08, 2023
Samantha124:
It would've been the duty of the other parent to ensure that I know him from a young age so that we can grow up as a brother and sister... But since the parent would've failed to do that, I wouldn't expect him or her to start expecting us to behave like a brother or a sister now that we've already tasted each other's forbidden fruits.

Eish .. did you and my girl have a side talk ? grin

Hehehe. Its even gonna he hard to pretend and act like the perfect siblings when theres already a hard physical attraction... So she walks ifront of me and I cant even glance at that butt again for life just like that.. ouuu
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Current Partner Is Your Biological by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 08, 2023
Well, great minds think alike... grin grin grin

Even if the parents force you guys to separate, you'll still get intimate behind everyone's back.
Uncle96:

Eish .. did you and my girl have a side talk ? grin

Hehehe. Its even gonna he hard to pretend and act like the perfect siblings when theres already a hard physical attraction... So she walks ifront of me and I cant even glance at that butt again for life just like that.. ouuu

(1) (Reply)

Sexy Mama / Nigerian Lady Celebrates With Cake As She Moves From Side To Main Chick (video) / 3 Ways To Get Rid Of Vaginal Odour (READ FULL DETAILS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.