Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Photo Of The Injured Tailor Shot By DSS Personnel At Garki Market - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of The Injured Tailor Shot By DSS Personnel At Garki Market (49171 Views)

Pregnant Woman Assaulted By DSS In Abuja Loses Pregnancy / Soldier Peter Shot By DSS Dies In Lagos (Photos) / Nkechi Igwetu: CCTV Footage Of Garki Hospital Shows Corper Was Treated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The Injured Tailor Shot By DSS Personnel At Garki Market by Caaz: 12:19pm On Sep 08, 2023
uncleiykeman:
Chai!!! The man that pulled the trigger should be brought to book.
Book wey dem dun tear teytey
Re: Photo Of The Injured Tailor Shot By DSS Personnel At Garki Market by SpIitmind: 12:19pm On Sep 08, 2023
Serves her right, how will you treat a whole DSS with disrespect? angry
Re: Photo Of The Injured Tailor Shot By DSS Personnel At Garki Market by Romanoff(f): 12:19pm On Sep 08, 2023
Customer dome buy market.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Injured Tailor Shot By DSS Personnel At Garki Market by BeardedmeatR(m): 12:19pm On Sep 08, 2023
I dedicate "I sorry sorry o" by Femi kuti to the DSS. Great jam.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Injured Tailor Shot By DSS Personnel At Garki Market by Sleekfingers: 12:21pm On Sep 08, 2023
Sensiblerealist:
The initial report was that he died. These people wey dey rush to post news without verifying sha.
Thanks to God he survived bit the trigger-happy one must be punishes

That's why the FG need to regulate our social media.
Re: Photo Of The Injured Tailor Shot By DSS Personnel At Garki Market by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:21pm On Sep 08, 2023
His customer will be so happy
Re: Photo Of The Injured Tailor Shot By DSS Personnel At Garki Market by haphizz57(m): 12:23pm On Sep 08, 2023
Naija na lawless country.
Re: Photo Of The Injured Tailor Shot By DSS Personnel At Garki Market by Yankee101: 12:25pm On Sep 08, 2023
Dss don buy market
Re: Photo Of The Injured Tailor Shot By DSS Personnel At Garki Market by adedayourt(m): 12:25pm On Sep 08, 2023
If that on the knee, they gonna have to amputate that leg
Re: Photo Of The Injured Tailor Shot By DSS Personnel At Garki Market by adedayourt(m): 12:26pm On Sep 08, 2023
Yankee101:
Dss don buy market

nothing will happen
Re: Photo Of The Injured Tailor Shot By DSS Personnel At Garki Market by Gbemini(m): 12:26pm On Sep 08, 2023
omoredia:
When an animal is leader the followers will get treated like goats
biafra has rotten ur senses

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Injured Tailor Shot By DSS Personnel At Garki Market by Yankee101: 12:28pm On Sep 08, 2023
adedayourt:

nothing will happen

Trust me they’ll be sacked

Na unauthorized operation

And Tinubu hates bad publicity

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Injured Tailor Shot By DSS Personnel At Garki Market by Blitzerz: 12:30pm On Sep 08, 2023
A country without constitution.

Sad but not surprised.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Injured Tailor Shot By DSS Personnel At Garki Market by Emitex212: 12:34pm On Sep 08, 2023
It wasn't INTENTIONAL
Re: Photo Of The Injured Tailor Shot By DSS Personnel At Garki Market by Creamypie(m): 12:34pm On Sep 08, 2023
adedayourt:
If that on the knee, they gonna have to amputate that leg
I hope not, but what I see isn't too good
Re: Photo Of The Injured Tailor Shot By DSS Personnel At Garki Market by asanausana91: 12:35pm On Sep 08, 2023
uncleiykeman:
which book? You are talking about a country without justice
Re: Photo Of The Injured Tailor Shot By DSS Personnel At Garki Market by Anuoluwa12345(f): 12:36pm On Sep 08, 2023
Check my profile, visit my ministry, and you will testify to the greatness of God.
Re: Photo Of The Injured Tailor Shot By DSS Personnel At Garki Market by tobstarizhia(m): 12:36pm On Sep 08, 2023
Gangs, Thugs, and Cultists. Expect more of this. We are after all under a mafia regime
Re: Photo Of The Injured Tailor Shot By DSS Personnel At Garki Market by Morbeta11(m): 12:37pm On Sep 08, 2023
Disastrous Security Service (DSS)

Nigeria right now reminds me of the TV series " Black Sail" kingdom of pirates.... grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Injured Tailor Shot By DSS Personnel At Garki Market by NaijaCover(m): 12:38pm On Sep 08, 2023
Nawa o
Re: Photo Of The Injured Tailor Shot By DSS Personnel At Garki Market by iammo(m): 12:38pm On Sep 08, 2023
Thermodynamics:
If the tailor or the woman is a Tinubu supporter then I don't feel pity for them.

Who needs your pity anyways

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Injured Tailor Shot By DSS Personnel At Garki Market by jojothaiv(m): 12:38pm On Sep 08, 2023
etcme:
Nothing is even exciting again in this country.

If you escape bandits, chances of you escaping from the security personnel who are meant to protect you is zero.
Finally, someone spoke my mind.

Like I don't expect any surprises from this country again.
Re: Photo Of The Injured Tailor Shot By DSS Personnel At Garki Market by Samogloby: 12:39pm On Sep 08, 2023
SpIitmind:
Serves her right, how will you treat a whole DSS with disrespect? angry
Serve who right,a bystander who is going her way normally or the tailor who pleaded with the customer that there was no light in the market for like two days and asked the woman ( Customer) to return in the evening for the clothes. I hope you are alright with this your stupid comment

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Injured Tailor Shot By DSS Personnel At Garki Market by Procashtips(m): 12:39pm On Sep 08, 2023
iammo:
cool

DSS now acting like thugs

The recruitment process messed up everything

The last EFCC cadet recruitment, Buhari alone allocated a crazy number to Katsina... Not ordinary citizens but kids of politicians

How will a rich kid with Gun handle stress of law enforcement especially with stubborn Nigerians

From DSS, see how this one diverted to efcc.

Una go deg look for others to blame

Buhari is no longer there, face who's in charge now.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Injured Tailor Shot By DSS Personnel At Garki Market by iammo(m): 12:41pm On Sep 08, 2023
Procashtips:

From DSS, see how this one diverted to efcc.

Una go deg look for others to blame

Buhari is no longer there, face who's in charge now.

Because the cadet DSS that shot the tailor got employed to DSS under Tinubu in the last 3 months abi

Abeg make we dey reason before commenting

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Injured Tailor Shot By DSS Personnel At Garki Market by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:44pm On Sep 08, 2023
Wetin our personnel find enter market sef
Re: Photo Of The Injured Tailor Shot By DSS Personnel At Garki Market by MadamExcellency: 12:47pm On Sep 08, 2023
When we call some of the DSS operatives a terrorist gang, burning houses and markets in Southeast, most of you on Nairaland defended them. You can now see what DSS degenerated into.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Injured Tailor Shot By DSS Personnel At Garki Market by IbileIfe: 12:50pm On Sep 08, 2023
Thanks be to Almighty God He is still alive.
Re: Photo Of The Injured Tailor Shot By DSS Personnel At Garki Market by Reference(m): 12:50pm On Sep 08, 2023
A society without order.... FIRST, cannot make LAWS, good laws for itself.
And a nation without LAW and ORDER cannot be ruled, that is ORGANIZED, successfully.

But order comes from knowledge.
It takes a certain, basic levels of knowledge, intelligence to create order.
That is why the white man taught us to buy puzzle games for our kids, buy them Lego to build stuff, to test their cognitive abilities and generate reasoning so that as they grow they know what to do to put things in ORDER.

But the vast majority don't live like that.
They just grow up like animals having rudimentary lifestyles of eat, sleep and procreate, and like animals they lash out at whatever seeks to tinker with this cycle.

How can one equate the failure to keep to terms of service to death or the threat of violence. How can one not be able to evolve mechanisms to bridge the huge gulf between the failure of an agreement and paying the ultimate penalty with ones life.

Honestly, this country and the people in it are a wonder to behold.
Nigerians, together with our mentality and disposition should be added to the terrifying list of mass extinction possibilities to humanity and rank along with super volcanoes, earthquakes and asteroid strikes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Injured Tailor Shot By DSS Personnel At Garki Market by Bedminton: 12:52pm On Sep 08, 2023
uncleiykeman:

In this country or another one
Re: Photo Of The Injured Tailor Shot By DSS Personnel At Garki Market by Vicoriongadgets: 12:52pm On Sep 08, 2023
Caaz:
Nigeria the most corrupt country in the world.

First to commetus!
very corrupt setting called Nigeria 🥺

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kidnapped Margaret Emefiele Released By Her Abductors / Army Power Ministry Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Church Members In Benin / How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.