Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,100 members, 7,821,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

I Chose Power(Spiritual Powers) Over Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Chose Power(Spiritual Powers) Over Money (1593 Views)

Video: Love Turns Ugly As Couple UnCloth Each Other In The Streets Over Money / Why Do I Keep Dating Girls With Spiritual Powers / 'Married Woman Chose Me As Her Secret Lover After Preaching To Me On Facebook'. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Chose Power(Spiritual Powers) Over Money by Truvelisback(m): 12:24pm On Sep 08, 2023
Good day, fellas. I just red on FP on a debate on Power vs Money 💰. In my own opinion, I will rather choose Power (Spiritual power)over money. Before you crucify me, let me give my reasons. Have you keenly asked yourself why people join the Occult? 🤔 1. For wealth 2. Power 3. For fame 4. For protection. Money 💰 is power, I agree. But Spiritual power supersedes all. Why? You can get or influence all these through spiritual means. Spiritual Powers don't only give you money, it gives you power, fame and protection.

7 Likes

Re: I Chose Power(Spiritual Powers) Over Money by Caaz: 12:25pm On Sep 08, 2023
This one don join ogboni.
You just RED in fb...you must be red pepper.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Chose Power(Spiritual Powers) Over Money by LikeAking: 12:26pm On Sep 08, 2023
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. I just red on FP on a debate on Power vs Money 💰. In my own opinion, I will rather choose Power (Spiritual power)over money. Before you crucify me, let me give my reasons. Have you keenly asked yourself why people join the Occult? 🤔 1. For wealth 2. Power 3. For fame 4. For protection. Money 💰 is power, I agree. But Spiritual power supersedes all. Why? You can get or influence all these through spiritual means. Spiritual Powers don't only give you money, it gives you power, fame and protection.

Good!

3 Likes

Re: I Chose Power(Spiritual Powers) Over Money by Truvelisback(m): 12:31pm On Sep 08, 2023
Caaz:
This one don join ogboni.
You just RED in fb...you must be red pepper.
Na Jesus cult I join. But that's just the Ugly truth.
Re: I Chose Power(Spiritual Powers) Over Money by TemplarLandry: 12:50pm On Sep 08, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: I Chose Power(Spiritual Powers) Over Money by Mhizzard(m): 1:24pm On Sep 08, 2023
They play yourself.who told you that power made people to obtian fame??are there not some old man/old herbalist that has spiritual power(great power) that nobody can fathom how they inherit the might power regardless of their power they are known by few people in the world,some even don't know they are really exist

1 Like

Re: I Chose Power(Spiritual Powers) Over Money by Waffarianman(m): 3:21pm On Sep 08, 2023
D,s dude must be something else. You just RED ♥️🍒 in FB.
Re: I Chose Power(Spiritual Powers) Over Money by Karlifate: 3:25pm On Sep 08, 2023
Money is energy.

People work hard and spend years trying to acquire money.

Money is the physical manifestation of EFFORT.

Whether digging holes or selling shoes, WORK went into it.

The more money you have, the more energy you control.

If you have money, you can wield your FINANCIAL POWER in any way you deem fit.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Chose Power(Spiritual Powers) Over Money by izonborn098(m): 4:12pm On Sep 08, 2023
Ask ur politicians' they will tell u the power of money no man of god can dare..

5 Likes

Re: I Chose Power(Spiritual Powers) Over Money by MrCuteking(m): 4:25pm On Sep 08, 2023
Physically, without money, there’s no power.
You don’t just jump to power without smelling money. Money buys power.

But power is what the rich seeks as the final thing to conquer before leaving the earth.

I choose money. Money raised to the power of money itself is power.

4 Likes

Re: I Chose Power(Spiritual Powers) Over Money by Truvelisback(m): 5:06pm On Sep 08, 2023
Mhizzard:
They play yourself.who told you that power made people to obtian fame??are there not some old man/old herbalist that has spiritual power(great power) that nobody can fathom how they inherit the might power regardless of their power they are known by few people in the world,some even don't know they are really exist
Native doctors chose to be that way probably because they knew the implications.

1 Like

Re: I Chose Power(Spiritual Powers) Over Money by Mhizzard(m): 5:15pm On Sep 08, 2023
Truvelisback:
Native doctors chose to be that way probably because they knew the implications.
they choose to what be lol,who have you ever seen choose to be poor?let me tell you those who have nothing but money they got the ability to control those are in control of spiritual power
Re: I Chose Power(Spiritual Powers) Over Money by talented321: 5:15pm On Sep 08, 2023
Don't under estimate the power of money' my guy...

1 Like

Re: I Chose Power(Spiritual Powers) Over Money by PECON1(m): 5:25pm On Sep 08, 2023
Truvelisback:
native doctors are scams and stupid, excess wealth brings power.
Re: I Chose Power(Spiritual Powers) Over Money by Nemesis0147(m): 7:27pm On Sep 08, 2023
izonborn098:
Ask ur politicians' they will tell u the power of money no man of god can dare..
a senator or minister can Bleep up dangote even with all his wealth….that is power!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Chose Power(Spiritual Powers) Over Money by izonborn098(m): 7:46pm On Sep 08, 2023
Can the said senator get to that post without the cash?
Nemesis0147:
a senator or minister can Bleep up dangote even with all his wealth….that is power!!
Re: I Chose Power(Spiritual Powers) Over Money by Smartguyboy(m): 8:14pm On Sep 08, 2023
Truvelisback:
So you mean the richest men in the world not Nigeria are all occultists men? Even Dangote ?
Lol
Poor men reasoning. When you have money you are untouchable just like Tinubu.
Re: I Chose Power(Spiritual Powers) Over Money by Smartguyboy(m): 8:17pm On Sep 08, 2023
Nemesis0147:

No senator or minister can do anything can Bleep Dangote up. If they can in what way exactly?
Make I see if na the person want pass the law.
Re: I Chose Power(Spiritual Powers) Over Money by Nemesis0147(m): 8:18pm On Sep 08, 2023
izonborn098:
Can the said senator get to that post without the cash?
dangote should get involve in politics fully because he has money na…..
The senator got there through people that matters….powerful people..

Buhari did not become the president of Nigeria because he had money….powerful people backed him up….he was not richer than good luck then or Atiku.
Re: I Chose Power(Spiritual Powers) Over Money by Nemesis0147(m): 8:23pm On Sep 08, 2023
Smartguyboy:

No senator or minister can do anything can Bleep Dangote up. If they can in what way exactly?
Make I see if na the person want pass the law.
lol
Have you ever asked yourself why dangote doesn’t have a strong competitor in this country?
Because the government/strong people are backing him up…he is running a monopoly business in the country because he has powerful people behind him and dare not step on toes…why doesn’t he come out openly to support a candidate during election?
Even Tony elumelu….they will make the market unfavorable and very unconducive for them!

2 Likes

Re: I Chose Power(Spiritual Powers) Over Money by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 08, 2023
Truvelisback:

Stop arguing with Kids.
Re: I Chose Power(Spiritual Powers) Over Money by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 08, 2023
Smartguyboy:

So you mean the richest men in the world not Nigeria are all occultists men? Even Dangote ?
Lol

ODE.

Kids comment are very easy to Spot lol.
Re: I Chose Power(Spiritual Powers) Over Money by Nemesis0147(m): 9:03pm On Sep 08, 2023
Evolutionlove:

ODE.

Kids comment are very easy to Spot lol.
they think money is everything….remember how river state commissioner messed up Amechi during the election that brought Wike to power…..the commissioner was not richer than amechi but he had more power than him in the state…..even wike that stopped the atiku from using their stadium for campaign rally…that is power because atiku is far wealthier than wike.

2 Likes

Re: I Chose Power(Spiritual Powers) Over Money by izonborn098(m): 9:36pm On Sep 08, 2023
Who are this powerful people that backed buhari up'' are they poor people?
Nemesis0147:
dangote should get involve in politics fully because he has money na…..
The senator got there through people that matters….powerful people..

Buhari did not become the president of Nigeria because he had money….powerful people backed him up….he was not richer than good luck then or Atiku.
Everybody will not join politics and mind u dangote always support the winning team so that it will not affect his business..
Bro money attract power and connection. If ur connections are related to poor people you will find it hard to thrive but if ur connections are related to rich people with good heart then it will be more easier 4 u thrive.
Even a community chairman election u need cash with people who are doing well to win..
When a poor man and rich commit the same crime' many at times the rich man bribe his way out..
No need for arguement this are things we experience everyday..
Re: I Chose Power(Spiritual Powers) Over Money by Nemesis0147(m): 10:59pm On Sep 08, 2023
izonborn098:
Who are this powerful people that backed buhari up'' are they poor people? Everybody will not join politics and mind u dangote always support the winning team so that it will not affect his business..
Bro money attract power and connection. If ur connections are related to poor people you will find it hard to thrive but if ur connections are related to rich people with good heart then it will be more easier 4 u thrive.
Even a community chairman election u need cash with people who are doing well to win..
When a poor man and rich commit the same crime' many at times the rich man bribe his way out..
No need for arguement this are things we experience everyday..
have you heard of godfather before?
Re: I Chose Power(Spiritual Powers) Over Money by izonborn098(m): 11:07pm On Sep 08, 2023
Na any broke godfather without money and connection?
Nemesis0147:
have you heard of godfather before?
Re: I Chose Power(Spiritual Powers) Over Money by Truvelisback(m): 10:35am On Sep 09, 2023
Smartguyboy:

Lol
Most of them are occultists. Atleast 97% of them if not 💯.

1 Like

Re: I Chose Power(Spiritual Powers) Over Money by Truvelisback(m): 11:11am On Sep 09, 2023
Mhizzard:
They chose to be anonymous. Not everyone wants to be famous. Do you know that there could be people who are richer than Dangote in Nigeria? Yes, but they may choose to be anonymous.

1 Like

Re: I Chose Power(Spiritual Powers) Over Money by Mhizzard(m): 1:39pm On Sep 09, 2023
Truvelisback:
They chose to be anonymous. Not everyone wants to be famous. Do you know that there could be people who are richer than Dangote in Nigeria? Yes, but they may choose to be anonymous.
let me start from the people u said they are rich but willingly to live anonymous life,nothing is like they wish to live anonymous,is just their wealth or their source of income is illegal;though not most of them.

1 Like

Re: I Chose Power(Spiritual Powers) Over Money by Truvelisback(m): 1:48pm On Sep 09, 2023
Mhizzard:

let me start from the people u said they are rich but willingly to live anonymous life,nothing is like they wish to live anonymous,is just their wealth or their source of income is illegal;though not most of them.
There are many famous people out there who made their wealth through illegal means. What will you say about them?

1 Like

Re: I Chose Power(Spiritual Powers) Over Money by Smartguyboy(m): 2:01pm On Sep 09, 2023
Truvelisback:
Most of them are occultists. Atleast 97% of them if not 💯.

Dumbest idea I ever seen on the internet.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Afraid To Get Her Disflowered! / He Regrets Breaking Girls Hearts In University, Now Searching For A Wife At 42. / Reasonable Lies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.