Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,869 members, 7,866,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:32 PM

How Myth Got Disvirgin By A Demon!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Myth Got Disvirgin By A Demon!!! (168 Views)

I Want To Know How To Disvirgin A Girl / My Biggest regret In Life Is To Be Disvirgin By Prostitutes / Help! my friend was disvirgin by a prositute he is Dying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Myth Got Disvirgin By A Demon!!! by Juancarls429: 12:25pm On Sep 08, 2023
He was supposed to be a myth. But from the moment I crossed the River Styx and fell under his dark spell...he was, quite simply, mine.

*A scorchingly hot modern retelling of Hades and Persephone that's as sinful as it is sweet.*

Society darling Persephone Dimitriou plans to flee the ultra-modern city of Olympus and start over far from the backstabbing politics of the Thirteen Houses. But all that's ripped away when her mother ambushes her with an engagement to Zeus, the dangerous power behind their glittering city's dark facade.

With no options left, Persephone flees to the forbidden undercity and makes a devil's bargain with a man she once believed a myth...a man who awakens her... Read More

(1) (Reply)

The Silent Maid (A Horror Ebook) / "Whats Ur Ginger" / Emotional Abuse | 9 Signs Of Emotional Abuse In Relationships | Psychology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.