Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,226 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

She Wants To Pay In Cash And Kind - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants To Pay In Cash And Kind (2736 Views)

"That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / She Wants To Ruin Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants To Pay In Cash And Kind by OndoRaph(m): 5:35pm On Sep 08, 2023
I am a Professional Undergraduate Project Writer. I write on any topic from the Dept. of English. Some Nairalanders are testimony. On Wednesday this week, I got yet another situation from a prospective client which was not the first. Most of my clients are online, I don't even know them. But this lady is in my neighbourhood after my street. I was working on chapter 5 of a project I am to deliver on Monday when I heard a knock on the door. From my home office, I walked through the living room to check the door. A girl of about 7yrs greeted me and told me her sister (which I knew but just as neighbours) sent her to ask if I was around. I sent her back to tell her I was available then I returned to work. Suddenly I heard the 2nd knock and checked again, same girl and this time, she told me the sister sent her to tell me she likes my fragrance. Note, nothing really relates me to her to warrant this circumstancial kind of complement. I thought for a while then sent the little girl to tell her 'thanks.'
Re: She Wants To Pay In Cash And Kind by OndoRaph(m): 5:35pm On Sep 08, 2023
Still writing...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Wants To Pay In Cash And Kind by TemplarLandry: 5:37pm On Sep 08, 2023
How many times are you gonna tell this tale?
OndoRaph:
I am a Professional Undergraduate Project Writer. I write on any topic from the Dept. of English. Some Nairalanders are testimonies. On Wednesday this current week, I got yet another situation from a prospective client which is not the first. Most of my clients are online, I don't even know them. But this lady is in my neighbourhood after my street. I was working on chapter 5 of a project I am to deliver on Monday when I heard a knock on the door. From my home office, I walked through the living room down to check the door. A girl of about 7yrs greeted me and told me her sister (which I knew but just as neighbours) sent her to ask if am around. I sent her back to tell her am available. I returned to work, suddenly I heard the 2nd knock and checked again, same girl and this time, she told me the sister sent her to tell me she likes my fragrance. Note, nothing really relates me to her to warrant this circumstancial kind of complement. I taught for a while then sent the little girl to tell her 'thanks'

4 Likes

Re: She Wants To Pay In Cash And Kind by OndoRaph(m): 6:03pm On Sep 08, 2023
after returning to work again, a 3rd knock and the same little girl returned that her sister asked if she should come. I told her alright. After some minutes, the lady came wearing a seductive short cotton gown I though as much without undies cos her big booty was giggling withing. I took her in shielding my burna. Conversation was kind of lacking fluency cos I wasn't perceiving any basis not until she opened up on how her friend in an Eastern university is a 400l student that needs her project done by a professional cos she wants to concentrate on class courses. I then told her the requirements and all. She agreed to my T&Cs and also sent my acct. no. to her friend which I received upfront payment instead of the down payments of 2 installments customarily to how I do. To my surprise, she she said she wanted to pay extra cos she heard about me bla bla that she needs an A grade work. I told her I don't need an extra pay. But she became seductive with a bedroom tone. Lets Stop Here.

Re: She Wants To Pay In Cash And Kind by anthonyuncle(m): 6:06pm On Sep 08, 2023
and so?
Re: She Wants To Pay In Cash And Kind by izonborn098(m): 6:07pm On Sep 08, 2023
Continue d story na
Re: She Wants To Pay In Cash And Kind by OndoRaph(m): 6:08pm On Sep 08, 2023
TemplarLandry, the first was a girl from diff state from mine who wanted coming to mine. This one is my neighbour helping her friend beyond limits. Guess my work speaks far and loud then
Re: She Wants To Pay In Cash And Kind by Sonnobax15(m): 6:11pm On Sep 08, 2023
lipsrsealed
Run for your life bro.....

Cuz these bannies are not to be trusted one bit.........
Re: She Wants To Pay In Cash And Kind by Ballzproblem2: 6:11pm On Sep 08, 2023
so what do you want us to do as you no fit make decisions on your own?
Re: She Wants To Pay In Cash And Kind by OndoRaph(m): 6:24pm On Sep 08, 2023
BALLzproblem2, Read through again. I didn't asked a question anywhere. Your name though
Re: She Wants To Pay In Cash And Kind by OndoRaph(m): 6:35pm On Sep 08, 2023
anthonyuncle:
and so?
This man, each post has basis, some are implicit like this one, think hard
Re: She Wants To Pay In Cash And Kind by Illegal1(m): 6:49pm On Sep 08, 2023
omoh.........u for still tell us hw the story take end nah.

any way sha,make i still dey wait for part 2
Re: She Wants To Pay In Cash And Kind by OndoRaph(m): 7:05pm On Sep 08, 2023
Illegal1:
omoh.........u for still tell us hw the story take end nah.

any way sha,make i still dey wait for part 2
The story never end. I still the work on the project, in fact, today na Friday I just start today. Abi?
Re: She Wants To Pay In Cash And Kind by Seniormanfeyi06(m): 8:43pm On Sep 08, 2023
Foolish post

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Pay In Cash And Kind by OndoRaph(m): 9:38pm On Sep 08, 2023
Seniormanfeyi06:
Foolish post
Calm down Senior man
Re: She Wants To Pay In Cash And Kind by VAPatrick: 2:11am On Sep 09, 2023
OndoRaph:
I am a Professional Undergraduate Project Writer. I write on any topic from the Dept. of English. Some Nairalanders are testimonies. On Wednesday this week, I got yet another situation from a prospective client which is not the first. Most of my clients are online, I don't even know them. But this lady is in my neighbourhood after my street. I was working on chapter 5 of a project I am to deliver on Monday when I heard a knock on the door. From my home office, I walked through the living room down to check the door. A girl of about 7yrs greeted me and told me her sister (which I knew but just as neighbours) sent her to ask if am around. I sent her back to tell her am available. I returned to work, suddenly I heard the 2nd knock and checked again, same girl and this time, she told me the sister sent her to tell me she likes my fragrance. Note, nothing really relates me to her to warrant this circumstancial kind of complement. I thought for a while then sent the little girl to tell her 'thanks'

You call yourself a professional project writer and you cannot construct one correct sentence. Isn't it funny?

3 Likes

Re: She Wants To Pay In Cash And Kind by OndoRaph(m): 6:45am On Sep 09, 2023
VAPatrick:

You call yourself a professional project writer and you cannot construct one correct sentence. Isn't it funny?
Are you ok?
Re: She Wants To Pay In Cash And Kind by VAPatrick: 9:21pm On Sep 09, 2023
OndoRaph:
Are you ok?

This is the best defense you can come up with.
Re: She Wants To Pay In Cash And Kind by OndoRaph(m): 10:29pm On Sep 09, 2023
VAPatrick:

This is the best defense you can come up with.
Defence?
Re: She Wants To Pay In Cash And Kind by anthonyuncle(m): 3:39pm On Sep 10, 2023
OndoRaph:
This man, each post has basis, some are implicit like this one, think hard

I can't waste my thinking faculty on this your balablu
Re: She Wants To Pay In Cash And Kind by Foodqueen(f): 5:55pm On Sep 10, 2023
Marketing strategy..... Na only sex u fit use take promote yourself

If they say, sex sells, no be for serious matter.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Are You In A Phantom Relationship? / But Why The Hell Should Grown Ass Females Fight Over These Useless Boys?! / Signs He/she Is Over You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.