Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Four Nigerians Arrested For Drugs In South Africa - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Four Nigerians Arrested For Drugs In South Africa (14050 Views)

Nigerian Dies Swallowing Drugs In South Africa To Avert Arrest (Photos) / Drug Baron Held For Producing Drugs In Anambra State (PICTURE) / Indonesia Executes Eight Prisoners Including Nigerians For Drugs Offences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Nigerians Arrested For Drugs In South Africa by nolongTing: 9:04pm On Oct 19, 2011
The richest South African is Nicky Oppenheimer

[img]http://www.debeersgroup.com/ImageVault/Images/id_1282/width_499/scope_0/ImageVaultHandler.aspx[/img]

Then Johann Rupert

[size=18pt]Motsepe[/size] (black empowerment)
[img]http://www.businesslive.co.za/southafrica/2011/02/28/patrice-motsepe.jpg/RESIZED/Small/Patrice+Motsepe.jpg[/img]

Then Christoffel Wiese

You did not address many pertinent questions that I asked about social issues and wealth distribution you simply gave me a list of ceo's and medium size businesses.

nonetheless, [size=18pt]I am proud of South African Achievements[/size] but I think that Black South Africans need to stop being hostile towards other Africans and focus on cooperation.
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested For Drugs In South Africa by chineloSA(f): 10:45pm On Oct 19, 2011
No Longthing
haahahahahahahahahahahahah

U intelligent, loaded thing. U made my day hey

Thanks, that was one hell of a debate.
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested For Drugs In South Africa by paniki(m): 11:28pm On Oct 19, 2011
hahaha, nolongthing is becoming funning now. He just can't get satisfied.

Nolongthing you ask about social issue, wealth inequality. You made mention of unequal eduction levels. You will probably make referrence to HIV/Aids and health. Well, all these obvious problems are being taken care of and progress is being made as I keep stressing. All of the numbers and percentage you get from the interwebs unintentionally prove the progress I'm talking about because pre 1994 the whites had 100% of everything and blacks had 0%. Things are slowly being corrected. The bulk of government expenditure goes to correcting the inequalities which concern you so much:
Education: R190 billion/$27 billion
Social service: R147 billion/$21 billion
Economic affairs: R131 billion/$19 billion
Housing: R122 billion/$18 billion
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested For Drugs In South Africa by MrWhy1(m): 11:56pm On Oct 19, 2011
nolongTing

No start with that tribal shit here ooo, Back stabber like you. Cos I go buy the fight from [b]Paniki [/b]ooooooooo. If you think say all Igbos na so dem be and all yoruba's na saint. Then make we start dig the facts ooo starting from high profile Baba suwe and that yoruba actress. I get enough evidence ooo.
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested For Drugs In South Africa by nolongTing: 12:29am On Oct 20, 2011
paniki:

Nolongthing you ask about social issue, wealth inequality. You made mention of unequal eduction levels. You will probably make referrence to HIV/Aids and health. Well, all these obvious problems are being taken care of and progress is being made as I keep stressing. All of the numbers and percentage you get from the interwebs unintentionally prove the progress I'm talking about because pre 1994 the whites had 100% of everything and blacks had 0%. Things are slowly being corrected. The bulk of government expenditure goes to correcting the inequalities which concern you so much:

I think you have the wrong impression, thanks for the facts I will re-iterate [size=18pt]I am proud of Black South African Achievements in such a short space of time - I hope that Black South Africans will stop being hostile towards other Africans and focus on cooperation.[/size] however they could achieve much more if they embraced pan-africanism inorder to break the economic shackles instituted by the white minority.

This is an article to support some of your claims:  http://www.iol.co.za/news/south-africa/many-of-sa-s-super-rich-are-black-1.300711

but sometimes I can't help but think that such articles are designed to subdue the mostly black and disenfranchised.

viva south Africa!
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested For Drugs In South Africa by nolongTing: 8:53am On Oct 20, 2011
Mr--Why:

nolongTing

No start with that tribal poo here ooo,  Back stabber like you. Cos I go buy the fight from [b]Paniki [/b]ooooooooo. If you think say all Igbos na so dem be and all yoruba's na saint. Then make we start dig the facts ooo starting from high profile Baba suwe  and that yoruba actress.  I get enough evidence ooo.

And yet you said this:==

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=784773.msg9370980#msg9370980
Mr--Why:

@playmode

I can understand very much where you are coming from. I went through your comments on sowetan and I am very proud of what you are doing there. I accept the fact that some Igbo guys and other Nigerians can be overtly materialistic , hence they engage in heinous crimes. 

Sorry for my ramblings. I am passionate to see the whole Nigeria change for the better. That is why I don't take it lightly when conversations carry an ethnic overtone like some do here.  [size=18pt]I have been reading and yes, many of the crimes by Nigerians are commited by the Igbo guys. They need to be stopped and something must be done drastically to stop them.[/size]  Yes, I will be coming to South Africa for a short stay. Although, I heard it can be dangerous to speak ill of these guys and call them to order because they are well organized and can wreck havoc on anyone who tries to cross them. But something needs to be done!  It can't go on like this. Every Nigerian of all stripes and ethnicities in South Africa need to come together and put a stop to this menace once and for all.

I have been going through Google View of South Africa surburbs as a whole, I have seen that Hillbrow, Berea and other places. All the streets i have seen from pretorius street to downtown CBD area, even noticed some of our people perambulating there.  Because of what I have been reading and hearing. I embarked on an intensive research about every thing that is happening there. I wouldn't like to be stereotyped and denied my just right for the sake of being Nigerian on a short stay, if anything. [size=21pt]It is my nature to speak out against anything not right[/size].

Continue your hard work and unbiased approach to these issues. once again, sorry for my emotional outburst. I just hate this ethnic division of a thing amongst us.  More grease to your elbow. I hope more of our people will be this way.

[size=18pt]What a Lying little devil! Why act like a two-faced, filthy, unscrupulous sissy? You are so sick you want drastic action against Igbo people, yet you have the nerve to come over as some non-tribalized saint.

What happened to speaking out against anything not right? You are pathetic Mr--Why!

You are clearly one of these FAKE, ILLITERATE, DISHONEST Nigerians looking for refugee status in South Africa.[/size]
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested For Drugs In South Africa by nolongTing: 9:01am On Oct 20, 2011
paniki:

This is an article that supports my argument:

"It was there in Stjwetla, a settlement in Johannesburg’s Alexandra township, that Julius Malema chose to celebrate the 67th birthday of the African National Congress youth league, which he leads. It provided the backdrop for another militant outburst last month from the country’s most controversial politician. [size=18pt]He promised to declare an “economic war” against the white minority, pledging to organise an October 27 march on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange and “take the battle to the monopoly capital”.[/size]

So you see in one weeks time Malema the South African "Malcom X" seems to see point out the economic injustice.  Now this is a recent article that supports my claim, lets not fool ourselves here poliTRICKs can mislead you about many things – why is Malema so popular?
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested For Drugs In South Africa by paniki(m): 9:19am On Oct 20, 2011
nolongthing is all over the place which confuses him. Because white people dominate big business he thinks black people are not catching up. I will say it again: give us 36 years
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested For Drugs In South Africa by nolongTing: 9:27am On Oct 20, 2011
paniki:

nolongthing is all over the place which confuses him. Because white people dominate big business he thinks black people are not catching up. I will say it again: give us 36 years

[size=18pt]Do you think the White South Africans will just sit down for 36 years waiting for Black South Africans to catch up?  grin grin [/size]
Do you think that the 90% of land held by whites will be in the hands of Blacks in 36 years - You have not been able to retriev much land in 17 years so what will 36 years do?

[size=18pt] Its vivid that you lack the depth to engage in a meaningful debate[/size], I have acknowledged the achievements of Black South Africans, I have prescribed a way forward and I noted that there is lots of discomfort amongst the masses.  Maybe [size=18pt]you are too young and not very book smart to fathom such pertinent issues[/size].
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested For Drugs In South Africa by paniki(m): 11:18am On Oct 20, 2011
nolongthing please type ''poor white South Africans'' in google search bar. You have too much respect for white man.

You acknowledge our progress and yet you try to claim that it's not enough while you ignore the stagnation and even regression in your country. You then advice that SA should import educated Nigerians so that they can help develope SA even though they struggle to develop their own backyard. What logic is that?
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested For Drugs In South Africa by nolongTing: 11:28am On Oct 20, 2011
paniki:

nolongthing please type ''poor white South Africans'' in google search bar. You have too much respect for white man.

You acknowledge our progress and yet you try to claim that it's not enough while you ignore the stagnation and even regression in your country. You then advice that SA should import educated Nigerians so that they can help develope SA even though they struggle to develop their own backyard. What logic is that?

nolongTing:

For example the South African Air Force (SAAF) awarded a $1.2 Billion contract to a Nigerian Aviation company based in South Africa this year, its the biggest ever awarded to a Black African company.  The company AdoAir is run by a Nigerian, Yoruba man.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/04/adoair-wins-n18bn-luxury-aircraft-deal-in-south-africa/

I understand your concern for your country but many Africans especially Nigerians have proved they can create jobs and help lift the South African Economy.  Because the [size=18pt]South Africa provides a more conducive environment to do business[/size]. 

Its up to the South African Authorities to ensure they prevent the entry of poor, uneducated African immigrants.

Have you SA guys ever stopped to think that the whites deliberately allow poor Africans to enter your country to stir up Blek on Blek hatred, cant you see how SA Bleks come on this forum to express their hatred for Nigerians?

Viva south Africa!   grin grin grin grin

nolongTing:

So [size=21pt]most of the Nigerian skills are in the diaspora, mainly Europe and USA, due to the negative business environment in Nigeria.  SA would be smart to attract them now.[/size]

[size=18pt]Unfortunately corruption is rife in Nigeria[/size]; Our system was created by the British, its dominated by the North who have the largest population.  The Northerners are Islamic fanatics who are against western education. Furthermore the system concentrates too much power in the center, which stagnates growth.  For example each states police force is controlled by the center, each state gets an allocation form the center from the oil wealth which encourages corruption.

Lagos in SW Nigeria is showing the way forward by attracting lots of inward Investment, participating in Public private partnerships and increasing its tax revenue.  When, the business environment improves they will be able to tap into the vast amount of Nigerian skills in the diaspora.

Again these investors are NOT Blek South Africans.  tongue

Re: Four Nigerians Arrested For Drugs In South Africa by paniki(m): 11:29am On Oct 20, 2011
White people own most of the farm land which you claim to be 90%. Agriculture contributes only 2,5% of GDP (unlike Nigeria were it's nearly 50%). So this land that you keep talking about only makes up a small percentage of South African productivity
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested For Drugs In South Africa by nolongTing: 12:06pm On Oct 20, 2011
paniki:

White people own most of the farm land which you claim to be 90%. Agriculture contributes only 2,5% of GDP (unlike Nigeria were it's nearly 50%). So this land that you keep talking about only makes up a small percentage of South African productivity

You are all over the place, first I don't compliment South Africans, then I didn't criticise nigeria, Now Farming is unimportant! - yet you claim I am hard to satisfy? Ok lets go there, so who owns all the South African Banks? Who dominates the Mining sector? The metals, communications and Chemicals?

[size=18pt]Jacob Zuma says “black economic empowerment” (BEE) has failed[/size]

"Largely as a result of the emergence of this new BEE elite, post-apartheid South Africa is still one of the most unequal countries in the world. Although poverty has been alleviated by providing welfare benefits to more than one in four of South Africa’s 49m inhabitants, the gulf between rich and poor has widened. [size=13pt]The richest 4% of South Africans—a quarter of whom are black[/size]—now earn more than $80,000 a year, 100 times what most of their compatriots live on."

[size=18pt]12 Black CEOs out of 295 companies on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange [/size]

"Among the 295 companies listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE), blacks account for just 4% of chief executive officers, 2% of chief financial officers and 15% of other senior posts. In non-executive ones, they do a bit better, accounting for just over a quarter of board chairmen and 36% of directors, but still nowhere near their share of the workforce. Even so, many whites grumble sotto voce that incompetent blacks are being promoted beyond their abilities.

[size=18pt]whites account for 40% of university graduates but they only make up 9% of the South African population[/size]

As whites account for 40% of university graduates, a 12% quota for whites in skilled or top managerial positions is absurd, the South African Institute of Race Relations, a think-tank, says. "

source: http://www.economist.com/node/15824024

[size=15pt]paniki[/size] Please get into the habit of providing reputable sources when you respond to my posts.
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested For Drugs In South Africa by MrWhy1(m): 12:20pm On Oct 20, 2011
[size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt]@nolongthing
Haha,

You are a typical fool. I was being objective you Tribalist. You are making it seem like 100% Igbo's are all criminals here. Maybe some igbo guy took one of your girlfriends from you Idiot. That is why you are so envious and filled with hate.

Do you think I am one of those guys who goes to some other countries to stay forever? I go for something and return back immediately. Why are you sooo envious of South Africans? Why don't you go contribute to the development of NIGERIA, you Loser. I suppose they denied you Refugee status, that is why you are trying to badmouth South Africa and to see them Fail.

I am suspecting, you are still the same playmode of a guy playing double game on here, right? Yes, I speak against what is not right and accept reality. You are refusing to accept fact based on what [b]Paniki [/b]is presenting to you on HERE. You Troll.
[/size][/size][/size]
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested For Drugs In South Africa by MrWhy1(m): 12:21pm On Oct 20, 2011
@nolongthing
Haha,

You are a typical fool. I was being objective you Tribalist. You are making it seem like 100% Igbo's are all criminals here. Maybe some igbo guy took one of your girlfriends from you Idiot. That is why you are so envious and filled with hate.

Do you think I am one of those guys who goes to some other countries to stay forever? I go for something and return back immediately. Why are you sooo envious of South Africans? Why don't you go contribute to the development of NIGERIA, you Loser. I suppose they denied you Refugee status, that is why you are trying to badmouth South Africa and to see them Fail.

I am suspecting, you are still the same playmode of a guy playing double game on here, right? Yes, I speak against what is not right and accept reality. You are refusing to accept fact based on what [b]Paniki [/b]is presenting to you on HERE. You Troll.
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested For Drugs In South Africa by MrWhy1(m): 12:21pm On Oct 20, 2011
[size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt]@nolongthing
Haha,

[/size][/size][/size]
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested For Drugs In South Africa by MrWhy1(m): 12:23pm On Oct 20, 2011
@nolongthing
Haha,

I am suspecting, you are still the same [b]playmode
of a guy playing double game on here, right? Yes, I speak against what is not right and accept reality. You are refusing to accept fact based on what Paniki [/b]is presenting to you on HERE. You Troll.
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested For Drugs In South Africa by nolongTing: 12:44pm On Oct 20, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
OMG! This is what happens when you are a poor LYING refugee trying to surf the net with a cheap phone, you are so obsessed with me you make the same post FULL OF LIES 4 times. grin grin

Mr--Why you clearly have nothing to say and have been pursuing Piniki like a gay – just ask if he can help you with a visa and stop beating around the bush.  undecided undecided

Mind you Mr--Why, South Africa has the best G.a.y rights in Africa I'm sure they will be understanding when you tell them you had to leave Nigeria because you are addicted to sucking on Igbo joysticks.
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested For Drugs In South Africa by nolongTing: 12:47pm On Oct 20, 2011
Mr--Why:

@nolongthing
Haha,

You are a typical fool. [size=21pt]I was being objective you Tribalist. You are making it seem like 100% Igbo's are all criminals here.[/size] Maybe some igbo guy took one of your girlfriends from you . That is why you are so envious and filled with hate.

[size=18pt]You have a NAZI OBJECTIVE[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=784773.msg9370980#msg9370980

Mr--Why:

Sorry for my ramblings. I am passionate to see the whole Nigeria change for the better. That is why I don't take it lightly when conversations carry an ethnic overtone like some do here.  [size=18pt]I have been reading and yes, many of the crimes by Nigerians are commited by the Igbo guys. They need to be stopped and something must be done drastically to stop them.[/size]  Yes, I will be coming to South Africa for a short stay. Although, I heard it can be dangerous to speak ill of these guys and call them to order because they are well organized and can wreck havoc on anyone who tries to cross them. But something needs to be done!  It can't go on like this. Every Nigerian of all stripes and ethnicities in South Africa need to come together and put a stop to this menace once and for all.

[size=15pt]Stop LYING Mr--Why![/size]
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested For Drugs In South Africa by paniki(m): 1:15pm On Oct 20, 2011
nolongthing just doesn't want to accept black progress in South Africa even though he provides proof for it(unintentional). If we were having this debate before 1994 it would've been - white people own 100% this 100% that, white people produce 100% this 100% this. But right now things are slowly changing, black man is progressing. It's a pity that nolongthing finds it difficult to accept that. I have not denied white dominance in SA big business and other sectors, all I claim is black progress.
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested For Drugs In South Africa by nolongTing: 1:21pm On Oct 20, 2011
paniki:

nolongthing just doesn't want to accept black progress in South Africa even though he provides proof for it(unintentional). If we were having this debate before 1994 it would've been - white people own 100% this 100% that, white people produce 100% this 100% this. But right now things are slowly changing, black man is progressing. It's a pity that nolongthing finds it difficult to accept that. I have not denied white dominance in SA big business and other sectors, all I claim is black progress.

nolongTing:

I think you have the wrong impression, thanks for the facts I will re-iterate [size=18pt]I am proud of Black South African Achievements in such a short space of time - I hope that Black South Africans will stop being hostile towards other Africans and focus on cooperation.[/size] however they could achieve much more if they embraced pan-africanism inorder to break the economic shackles instituted by the white minority.

[size=18pt]This is an article to support some of your claims:[/size]  http://www.iol.co.za/news/south-africa/many-of-sa-s-super-rich-are-black-1.300711

but sometimes I can't help but think that such articles are designed to subdue the mostly black and disenfranchised.

viva south Africa!

Re: Four Nigerians Arrested For Drugs In South Africa by paniki(m): 3:02pm On Oct 20, 2011
nolongthing why not try to be proud of your own country.
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested For Drugs In South Africa by nolongTing: 3:41pm On Oct 20, 2011
You are all over the place as usual  grin grin grin "Be proud to be Nigerian", "You Nigerians are too Proud", what next?  grin grin grin grin grin

paniki:

You acknowledge our progress and yet you try to claim that it's not enough while [size=18pt]you ignore the stagnation and even regression in your country[/size]. You then advice that SA should import educated Nigerians so that they can help develope SA even though they struggle to develop their own backyard. What logic is that?

paniki:
[size=18pt]nolongthing why not try to be proud of your own country.[/size]

nolongTing:

[size=18pt]Nigeria is progressing especially the South West of Nigeria home to the yoruba people[/size] – have you not heard of lekki

[flash=600,450]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEZ471l4N8Q?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0[/flash]

and Eko Atlantic?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/8473001.stm

[size=18pt]Look around the world and witness the success of nigerians from ALL ethnic groups.[/size] Now have you ever seen Blek south african international success? For example the largest black owned business in the USA for the past decade was owned by a Yoruba Nigerian Kasse Lawal (CAMAC) currently its the second largest http://www.theroot.com/multimedia/nation-s-top-10-black-owned-companies.  Gatwick was bought by a Yoruba Nigerian and his investment partners; and many more like that.

Lagos in SW Nigeria is showing the way forward by attracting lots of inward Investment, participating in Public private partnerships and increasing its tax revenue.  When, the business environment improves they will be able to tap into the vast amount of Nigerian skills in the diaspora.

@paniki that post-apartheid education is terrible you have comprehension problems. @paniki do you think that just because blacks can buy a Toyota that they are successful? undecided undecided
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested For Drugs In South Africa by paniki(m): 4:20pm On Oct 20, 2011
nolongTing:

@paniki that post-apartheid education is terrible you have comprehension problems. @paniki do you think that just because blacks can buy a Toyota that they are successful? undecided undecided

Post-apartheid education is terrible: maybe it's because it was free
Toyota equals success? I don't think so, but it's a start.
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested For Drugs In South Africa by xmen0603: 7:34pm On Oct 24, 2012
Nigerians must bounce they ruining south african lives
Re: Four Nigerians Arrested For Drugs In South Africa by Callotti: 11:55am On Oct 25, 2012
Guess which tribe? wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State / Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Indian Woman Of N9.6m / Graphic: Soon To Be Wedded Military Couple Killed By Unknown Gun Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.