Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Ohanaeze Ndigbo President, Iwuanyanwu Hosts Women Wing Led By Rita Daniels Chukw - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze Ndigbo President, Iwuanyanwu Hosts Women Wing Led By Rita Daniels Chukw (18821 Views)

APC Women's Wing Hold Rally At Onikan Stadium, Lagos / Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React / Aisha Buhari Hosts Women & Youths To Victory Dinner, Her Kids & Buhari Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo President, Iwuanyanwu Hosts Women Wing Led By Rita Daniels Chukw by tishbite42: 11:00am On Sep 09, 2023
hopexter:
Igbo people worship money too much which is their biggest problem, they have basically made every other thing that is more important secondary. How can a woman from Delta state be leading Ndigbo women? So the main igbo women from the east has no qualifications for such position? Odiegwu embarassed
I feel your pain
Igbos everywhere are one

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo President, Iwuanyanwu Hosts Women Wing Led By Rita Daniels Chukw by tishbite42: 11:01am On Sep 09, 2023
hopexter:

How’s that gonna be possible when you igbos have monetised everything. A woman from Delta who is not even from the east is the leader of Ndigbo women because of money and they think it’s normal and alright. undecided
You can hang yourself
Aniomas like me are Igbos
I thank God our brothers across the Niger are now using their senses

3 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo President, Iwuanyanwu Hosts Women Wing Led By Rita Daniels Chukw by Theweekend: 11:10am On Sep 09, 2023
paramakina202:

Allow me to educate you on how OHANAEE NDI IGBO function.
Every position in OHANAEE NDI IGBO is rotational amongst the 7 states membership of the organisation which are Abia,Anambra Enugu,Ebonyi,Imo and Rivers states.So Mrs Daniels is doing the turn of ANIOMA as women leader of OHANAEZE NDI IGBO after her 4 years tenure it goes to another state.Next president General of the group will come from Rivers state at the end of Chief Iwuanyawu's tenure.
pls educate all dis confusionist nairaland keyboard warriors

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo President, Iwuanyanwu Hosts Women Wing Led By Rita Daniels Chukw by paramakina202: 11:13am On Sep 09, 2023
hopexter:

Educate yourself and your fellow igbos. My question is if Regina Daniel wasn’t married to a billionaire, would such position still go to her mother? Even if it rotates, when did she join that it’s already her turn? Make una still get a bit of decency. So other states already had their tenure? grin

Then stop chucking mouth in what you knows nothing and wetin no concern you.Ned Nwoko and Rita Daniels are both members of Ohanaeze so what is the big deal if OHANAEZE ANIOMA Delta state branch choose her to represent them at national level?
Let me remind you that you must be a member of an organisation before you can be elected to lead.
Btw,Rita Daniels is not the richest woman in Anioma even Regina Daniel's husband is not the richest man if it is based on money alone.

3 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo President, Iwuanyanwu Hosts Women Wing Led By Rita Daniels Chukw by DamnnNiggarr: 11:14am On Sep 09, 2023
hopexter:

Just read your comment again and tell me how did you arrive here with such jargons? You’ve deviated from the topic to a meaningless conversation. I might not be intelligent but I know what’s right from what’s wrong.

Pls answer me this, if regina Daniel didn’t marry a billionaire, would her mother who’s entirely from a different geographic region be made an Ndigbo women leader when there are qualified indigenous Igbo women?
Oga Sir, Igbo is not a geographical region, Igbo is a tribe that can be indigenous to any geographical region.

Igbo as a tribe does not start and end in SE,
as a tribe, Igbo greatly extends to Rivers and Delta States and small portion of BAYELSA State ( my home town precisely). Just like the Yoruba tribe does not start and end in SW.

As a tribe, Yoruba extends to North Central geographical region and Benin republic.

I beats my imagination how people are not able to differentiate between tribe and polical region.

3 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo President, Iwuanyanwu Hosts Women Wing Led By Rita Daniels Chukw by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 09, 2023
hopexter:

Just read your comment again and tell me how did you arrive here with such jargons? You’ve deviated from the topic to a meaningless conversation. I might not be intelligent but I know what’s right from what’s wrong.

Pls answer me this, if regina Daniel didn’t marry a billionaire, would her mother who’s entirely from a different geographic region be made an Ndigbo women leader when there are qualified indigenous Igbo women?
She is Igbo!
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo President, Iwuanyanwu Hosts Women Wing Led By Rita Daniels Chukw by Theweekend: 11:19am On Sep 09, 2023
hopexter:

My question was what happened to the Igbo women from the five eastern states? None is qualified for that position is it? That’s why no one takes you igbos serious. Just because if money, you went outside your southeast region to pick a woman leader. This exactly why Kanu called Ndigbo bunch of thieves, I guess he was right and you are a fool not to know that. Useless lots undecided
face ur region nd allow igbos do their business stop being bitter about d unity of igbos

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo President, Iwuanyanwu Hosts Women Wing Led By Rita Daniels Chukw by Theweekend: 11:27am On Sep 09, 2023
Razgas:
Sometimes I ask myself this, if yorubas and Hausas can be this bitter even though they have been winning since 1967, how bitter would you guys now be if it was you that has been losing since 1967? Reflect on this.
i tire 4 dis people

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo President, Iwuanyanwu Hosts Women Wing Led By Rita Daniels Chukw by Pandar01: 11:30am On Sep 09, 2023
loffers:

Is that not APC logo at the back of that phone?

You are right ..na APC o😂😂😂😂😅

I taught I should be seeing some obidient or Obi stickers there 😂😂😅😅😅..
They don't want it ,but yet , can't live without it

This people are funny Sha 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo President, Iwuanyanwu Hosts Women Wing Led By Rita Daniels Chukw by NovusHomo(m): 11:40am On Sep 09, 2023
loffers:

Is that a crime?
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo President, Iwuanyanwu Hosts Women Wing Led By Rita Daniels Chukw by Abagworo(m): 11:50am On Sep 09, 2023
Sometimes I do wonder if being fat is really unhealthy for elderly. Iwuanyanwu is over 80 years and has remained fat his entire life.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo President, Iwuanyanwu Hosts Women Wing Led By Rita Daniels Chukw by NLegendforte: 12:05pm On Sep 09, 2023
Wonderful gathering. God bless Igbo nation.

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo President, Iwuanyanwu Hosts Women Wing Led By Rita Daniels Chukw by TUTU147: 12:11pm On Sep 09, 2023
hopexter:

How’s that gonna be possible when you igbos have monetised everything. A woman from Delta who is not even from the east is the leader of Ndigbo women because of money and they think it’s normal and alright. undecided
igbo is igbo everywhere,so forget about your divide and rule.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo President, Iwuanyanwu Hosts Women Wing Led By Rita Daniels Chukw by paramakina202: 12:14pm On Sep 09, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
Oga Sir, Igbo is not a geographical region, Igbo is a tribe that can be indigenous to any geographical region.

as a tribe, Igbo greatly extends to Rivers and Delta States and small portion of BAYELSA State ( my home town precisely). Just like the Yoruba tribe does not start and end in SW.

As a tribe, Yoruba extends to North Central geographical region and Benin republic.

I beats my imagination how people are not able to differentiate between tribe and polical region.

To Igbo haters Igbo people and Igboland is confined only to the artificial region created in 1996.But Ijaw and Yoruba and other tribes can be can be found in other regions without problem.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo President, Iwuanyanwu Hosts Women Wing Led By Rita Daniels Chukw by Dittodat: 12:19pm On Sep 09, 2023
AntiMarxist:
This man is one heart beat away from a stroke .

That's cold but very true. I wish him good health though. No one knows when anyone will die.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo President, Iwuanyanwu Hosts Women Wing Led By Rita Daniels Chukw by cassyrooy(m): 12:26pm On Sep 09, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:

They're trying to place an identity/ideological boundary for Igbo people.

Igbos are found in Edo (Phyna of BBN is named Ifeoma and is Igbo from Edo state), Benue, Cross River, Akwa Ibom, Kogi, and Bayelsa, Delta and Rivers are just more popular that these others I just listed.

The 5 SE states are what they're using to play politics of divide-and-rule.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo President, Iwuanyanwu Hosts Women Wing Led By Rita Daniels Chukw by bhella10: 1:00pm On Sep 09, 2023
loffers:

None other
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo President, Iwuanyanwu Hosts Women Wing Led By Rita Daniels Chukw by Eno031: 2:27pm On Sep 09, 2023
loffers:

Honestly I thought I was the only one that saw it.

After they will say they didn't vote for Tinubu
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo President, Iwuanyanwu Hosts Women Wing Led By Rita Daniels Chukw by Eno031: 2:31pm On Sep 09, 2023
cassyrooy:
They're trying to place an identity/ideological boundary for Igbo people.

Igbos are found in Edo (Phyna of BBN is named Ifeoma and is Igbo from Edo state), Benue, Cross River, Akwa Ibom, Kogi, and Bayelsa, Delta and Rivers are just more popular that these others I just listed.

The 5 SE states are what they're using to play politics of divide-and-rule.

Shut the f**k up, what do mean cross river and akwa ibom, are you well at all
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo President, Iwuanyanwu Hosts Women Wing Led By Rita Daniels Chukw by Collins4u1(m): 2:42pm On Sep 09, 2023
hopexter:

You're a daft human.

it's ọhaneze ndị Igbo.

Igbos are found only in the east abi, Don't mind your village organization
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo President, Iwuanyanwu Hosts Women Wing Led By Rita Daniels Chukw by omooba969(m): 3:00pm On Sep 09, 2023
Razgas:
Sometimes I ask myself this, if yorubas and Hausas can be this bitter even though they have been winning since 1967, how bitter would you guys now be if it was you that has been losing since 1967? Reflect on this.

My friend, no one is a loser - it's only the narrative y'all love to hold onto, playing the victim card.

Name one disadvantage that you guys face that is not common to other Nigerians... just name it. undecided
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo President, Iwuanyanwu Hosts Women Wing Led By Rita Daniels Chukw by SeunOsewaIsDiot: 3:07pm On Sep 09, 2023
This is how women should look like, healthy and beautiful. Not like some women in south wasted waste, they always looks like Togo farmers

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo President, Iwuanyanwu Hosts Women Wing Led By Rita Daniels Chukw by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 09, 2023
omooba969:

My friend, no one is a loser - it's only the narrative y'all love to hold onto, playing the victim card.

Name one disadvantage that you guys face that is not common to other Nigerians... just name it. undecided
you can not be neither here no there. You cannot laugh at us for not having been relevant at the federal level since 2007 and Still say we are not losers. If you beat us, at least allow us to cry. Do you know the amount of federal jobs, contracts and connections our people are missing out on because of not having produced federal leaders? Do you know that port Harcourt was the largest port in Nigeria before 1967? That an igbo man was the richest Nigerian before 1967? That there were very few igbos in Lagos before 1967? That most igbos lived in PH before 1967? Is it a coincidence that all that changed by 1970 after we lost a war?
You are winning. Show some dignity in your victories. The bitterness should be ours not yours. Yet it is your people who were willing to kill voters in Lagos. It is your people who are killing people for religion in the north
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo President, Iwuanyanwu Hosts Women Wing Led By Rita Daniels Chukw by kendological(m): 3:53pm On Sep 09, 2023
hopexter:
Igbo people worship money too much which is their biggest problem, they have basically made every other thing that is more important secondary. How can a woman from Delta state be leading Ndigbo women? So the main igbo women from the east has no qualifications for such position? Odiegwu embarassed
How can you be this stupid?
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo President, Iwuanyanwu Hosts Women Wing Led By Rita Daniels Chukw by cassyrooy(m): 4:02pm On Sep 09, 2023
Eno031:

Shut the f**k up, what do mean cross river and akwa ibom, are you well at all
Go and check Abi LGA in Cross River and check of Ndoki people in Akwa Ibom.

Please, use proper mannerisms when some issues arise so that you don't make grievous errors.

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo President, Iwuanyanwu Hosts Women Wing Led By Rita Daniels Chukw by Larryndelaw: 4:12pm On Sep 09, 2023
How many type of ohaneze fem.get
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo President, Iwuanyanwu Hosts Women Wing Led By Rita Daniels Chukw by hopexter(m): 4:56pm On Sep 09, 2023
Collins4u1:

You're a daft human.

it's ọhaneze ndị Igbo.

Igbos are found only in the east abi, Don't mind your village organization

Then give the title to the igbos in the North since you people are that stupid undecided
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo President, Iwuanyanwu Hosts Women Wing Led By Rita Daniels Chukw by omooba969(m): 6:38pm On Sep 09, 2023
Razgas:
you can not be neither here no there. You cannot laugh at us for not having been relevant at the federal level since 2007 and Still say we are not losers. If you beat us, at least allow us to cry. Do you know the amount of federal jobs, contracts and connections our people are missing out on because of not having produced federal leaders? Do you know that port Harcourt was the largest port in Nigeria before 1967? That an igbo man was the richest Nigerian before 1967? That there were very few igbos in Lagos before 1967? That most igbos lived in PH before 1967? Is it a coincidence that all that changed by 1970 after we lost a war?
You are winning. Show some dignity in your victories. The bitterness should be ours not yours. Yet it is your people who were willing to kill voters in Lagos. It is your people who are killing people for religion in the north

You already answered the pertinent question - the civil/Biafra war changed everything!

What do you actually expect of the victors in a war?
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo President, Iwuanyanwu Hosts Women Wing Led By Rita Daniels Chukw by Collins4u1(m): 7:32pm On Sep 09, 2023
hopexter:

Then give the title to the igbos in the North since you people are that stupid undecided

You're too daft for my liking.
shift abeg.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo President, Iwuanyanwu Hosts Women Wing Led By Rita Daniels Chukw by Ozommadu: 11:02pm On Sep 09, 2023
hopexter:
Igbo people worship money too much which is their biggest problem, they have basically made every other thing that is more important secondary. How can a woman from Delta state be leading Ndigbo women? So the main igbo women from the east have no qualifications for such position? Odiegwu embarassed

Oluwole read wetin you type again...sense dey am??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

REPORT: President Yaradua Is Dead? / Reno Omokri To Charly Boy “Not All Pastors Are Conmen” / FG Declares Friday, Monday, Public Holidays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.