Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Ohanaeze Ndigbo President, Iwuanyanwu Hosts Women Wing Led By Rita Daniels Chukw - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze Ndigbo President, Iwuanyanwu Hosts Women Wing Led By Rita Daniels Chukw (18822 Views)

APC Women's Wing Hold Rally At Onikan Stadium, Lagos / Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React / Aisha Buhari Hosts Women & Youths To Victory Dinner, Her Kids & Buhari Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo President, Iwuanyanwu Hosts Women Wing Led By Rita Daniels Chukw by AntiMarxist: 9:55am On Sep 09, 2023
Hellonearth:

Go and kill him. GOD.
Na u dey share stroke ni shee.
Odee

Advice him to lose weight .

He is long overdue for a massive collorany heart attack.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo President, Iwuanyanwu Hosts Women Wing Led By Rita Daniels Chukw by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 09, 2023
omooba969:

Pipe dream!
Sometimes I ask myself this, if yorubas and Hausas can be this bitter even though they have been winning since 1967, how bitter would you guys now be if it was you that has been losing since 1967? Reflect on this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo President, Iwuanyanwu Hosts Women Wing Led By Rita Daniels Chukw by Mindlog: 9:57am On Sep 09, 2023
hopexter:
Igbo people worship money too much which is their biggest problem, they have basically made every other thing that is more important secondary. How can a woman from Delta state be leading Ndigbo women? So the main igbo women from the east has no qualifications for such position? Odiegwu embarassed

You that hate money, what have you achieved for your community with that hatred?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo President, Iwuanyanwu Hosts Women Wing Led By Rita Daniels Chukw by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 09, 2023
hopexter:
Igbo people worship money too much which is their biggest problem, they have basically made every other thing that is more important secondary. How can a woman from Delta state be leading Ndigbo women? So the main igbo women from the east has no qualifications for such position? Odiegwu embarassed
This anger and little mindedness is pitiful.
Was there a state called Delta when God put igbo people in igboland? Was there a geographic expression called south East or south south when igbos were put in igboland? Why then should any woman from any part of igboland not lead igbo women? Is your anger not because you think igbos will come and claim your SS into Biafra?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo President, Iwuanyanwu Hosts Women Wing Led By Rita Daniels Chukw by Tochj(m): 10:01am On Sep 09, 2023
AntiMarxist:
This man is one heart beat away from a stroke .

Until I see ur father
I won't reply
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo President, Iwuanyanwu Hosts Women Wing Led By Rita Daniels Chukw by anungangampu: 10:01am On Sep 09, 2023
hopexter:

How’s that gonna be possible when you igbos have monetised everything. A woman from Delta who is not even from the east is the leader of Ndigbo women because of money and they think it’s normal and alright. undecided
It has been a normal thing bring in other igboid group into Ohaneze.
Its done to counter so-called zoning. Former Ohaneze leaders was from Rivers

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo President, Iwuanyanwu Hosts Women Wing Led By Rita Daniels Chukw by Alvin212(m): 10:02am On Sep 09, 2023
Igbo bu Igbo
Every where

E-BOLA miscreants will not be happy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo President, Iwuanyanwu Hosts Women Wing Led By Rita Daniels Chukw by Tochj(m): 10:03am On Sep 09, 2023
Mindlog:

You that hate money, what have you achieved for your community with that hatred?
We are wiser than all our enemies
They want to use politics and divide us
But thank God for his blessings and wisdom to igboland.

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo President, Iwuanyanwu Hosts Women Wing Led By Rita Daniels Chukw by Alvin212(m): 10:05am On Sep 09, 2023
hopexter:

She's Igbo first before Delta State

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo President, Iwuanyanwu Hosts Women Wing Led By Rita Daniels Chukw by hopexter(m): 10:05am On Sep 09, 2023
anungangampu:

It has been a normal thing bring in other igboid group into Ohaneze.
Its done to counter so-called zoning. Former Ohaneze leaders was from Rivers

But these people from other states especially the Niger Deltans don’t claim to be Igbo so why forcing them to become one by giving them unnecessary appointments? There are capable original igbo women who have been in that group for years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo President, Iwuanyanwu Hosts Women Wing Led By Rita Daniels Chukw by DenreleDave(m): 10:07am On Sep 09, 2023
God bless igboland

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo President, Iwuanyanwu Hosts Women Wing Led By Rita Daniels Chukw by hopexter(m): 10:07am On Sep 09, 2023
Alvin212:

She's Igbo first before Delta State

So what happens to the ones who are original igbos living and duelling in igboland? They are unimportant because they don’t have money isn’t it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo President, Iwuanyanwu Hosts Women Wing Led By Rita Daniels Chukw by Alvin212(m): 10:09am On Sep 09, 2023
hopexter:

But these people from other states especially the Niger Deltans don’t claim to be Igbo so why forcing them to become one by giving them unnecessary appointments? There are capable origin igbo women who have been in that group for years.

You're full of hate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo President, Iwuanyanwu Hosts Women Wing Led By Rita Daniels Chukw by AntiMarxist: 10:10am On Sep 09, 2023
I talk am say Ohaneze will inherit the Disobidient movement once the Supreme Court throws obi's case out of the window.

See how they are praising same Ohaneze that they have been insulting for years now since Kanu and Obi hacked their brains

See this post from just yesterday detailing how Obi will lose his followers to Ohaneze .

I no be Una mate.

I can read you people ten steps before you even wake up from sleep.

ChiefJusticeFuc:
The excorcised evil spirit of IPOB that was driven into Obi's presidential campaign who now aptly describe themselves as Obidient are a restless mob of attention deficit cretins.

Without a cause and or cult figure to follow blindly , they will roam restlessly to another cause.

That cause is always anti Nigeria and anarchiac .

Obi will need to keep them hypnotised to him and his dead and buried ambition or they "MOVE".

How long Obi can keep them in trance and awe of him is down to how long the Supreme court finally throws his shoddy claims into the dustbin of history where it belongs.

Post Supreme court ruling, then Obi will have a serious challenge at hand in keeping his Zombot followers glued to him for the next three years until the next election cycle.

The vultures are already circling over the Obidient movement and one big vulture waiting to pounce on the dying movement is the Iwanyanu led Ohaneze cultural group which will see an opportunity to galvanise the majority Ibo Obidient into a single opposition bloc ready for the highest bidder in the next elections.

Who takes over the Obidient mob post Obi, will have political bargaining power in the next coming elections in 2027.

It's for this reason, Ohaneze is speaking the language of the Obidient mob by calling for Kanu's release and amnesty for IPOB while playing opposition partisan and ethnic politics against a Yoruba led Tinubu govt.

All these are conjectures because no one can predict the next foolishness the Obidient restless spirit will latch on to.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo President, Iwuanyanwu Hosts Women Wing Led By Rita Daniels Chukw by Morbeta11(m): 10:11am On Sep 09, 2023
hopexter:

Stfup....you don't like money abi, mumu what is your primary objective in life? And who are you to speak for the woman and choose her ethnicity?

3 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo President, Iwuanyanwu Hosts Women Wing Led By Rita Daniels Chukw by AntiMarxist: 10:11am On Sep 09, 2023
Alvin212:

You're full of hate

He's right .

Select from amongst yourselves.

SS is not Ibo land.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo President, Iwuanyanwu Hosts Women Wing Led By Rita Daniels Chukw by hopexter(m): 10:12am On Sep 09, 2023
Alvin212:

You're full of hate

You people are blind which is the cause of the stagnancy in your region. You can only call it hate because that’s the truth.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo President, Iwuanyanwu Hosts Women Wing Led By Rita Daniels Chukw by hopexter(m): 10:14am On Sep 09, 2023
Razgas:
This anger and little mindedness is pitiful.
Was there a state called Delta when God put igbo people in igboland? Was there a geographic expression called south East or south south when igbos were put in igboland? Why then should any woman from any part of igboland not lead igbo women? Is your anger not because you think igbos will come and claim your SS into Biafra?

Idiot was there a land called Biafra when God put you lots together?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo President, Iwuanyanwu Hosts Women Wing Led By Rita Daniels Chukw by hopexter(m): 10:17am On Sep 09, 2023
Morbeta11:

Stfup....you don't like money abi, mumu what is your primary objective in life? And who are you to speak for the woman and choose her ethnicity?

Now I agree that money was the purpose why the main Igbo women were ignored from that position. You should be ashamed of yourself for this your foolish comment, that means an Hausa woman can be Ndigbo woman leader as long as she’s got the money to run for it. Tueh undecided
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo President, Iwuanyanwu Hosts Women Wing Led By Rita Daniels Chukw by 007kjb: 10:19am On Sep 09, 2023
hopexter:

Go HOME AND ROOST

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo President, Iwuanyanwu Hosts Women Wing Led By Rita Daniels Chukw by Nonny95: 10:20am On Sep 09, 2023
hopexter:

Now I agree that money was the purpose why the main Igbo women were ignored from that position. You should be ashamed of yourself for this your foolish comment, that means an Hausa woman can be Ndigbo woman leader as long as she’s got the money to run for it. Tueh undecided

Oh shut up please.

Regina Daniels mom identified herself as Igbo from Aniocha, Delta state

If you're angry,go and diiiiiie

Igbo is Igbo. Even in Heaven.

Ode

7 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo President, Iwuanyanwu Hosts Women Wing Led By Rita Daniels Chukw by Nmaemeka: 10:22am On Sep 09, 2023
hopexter:

Idiot was there a land called Biafra l when God put you lots together?
Fool keep quiet
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo President, Iwuanyanwu Hosts Women Wing Led By Rita Daniels Chukw by hopexter(m): 10:27am On Sep 09, 2023
Nmaemeka:

Fool keep quiet

Yeah I thought as much, you’ve got no more words. slowpoke angry
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo President, Iwuanyanwu Hosts Women Wing Led By Rita Daniels Chukw by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 09, 2023
hopexter:

Idiot was there a land called Biafra l when God put you lots together?
no. But we chose to identify as that. Do we not have right to self determination?
Also do you know that people who get angry easily and cuss have been proven scientifically to either be geniuses or people with very low IQ. Are you a genius hopexter?

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo President, Iwuanyanwu Hosts Women Wing Led By Rita Daniels Chukw by hopexter(m): 10:31am On Sep 09, 2023
Nonny95:

Oh shut up please.

Regina Daniels mom identified herself as Igbo from Aniocha, Delta state

If you're angry,go and diiiiiie

Igbo is Igbo. Even in Heaven.

Ode

My question was what happened to the Igbo women from the five eastern states? None is qualified for that position is it? That’s why no one takes you igbos serious. Just because if money, you went outside your southeast region to pick a woman leader. This exactly why Kanu called Ndigbo bunch of thieves, I guess he was right and you are a fool not to know that. Useless lots undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo President, Iwuanyanwu Hosts Women Wing Led By Rita Daniels Chukw by BePrepared: 10:35am On Sep 09, 2023
loffers:

Is that not APC logo at the back of that phone?

So being Igbo automatically being not in APC are u OK at all.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo President, Iwuanyanwu Hosts Women Wing Led By Rita Daniels Chukw by Morbeta11(m): 10:36am On Sep 09, 2023
hopexter:

Oh you mean the way Kogi and Plateau elements are heading Arewa. You are suffering from Acute ignoransia. Pls continuing hating money too. We have seen how your contempt for money has created alamajiri pandemic...hidiot

Go and face your tribe ....what's your problem with who wants to be identified as Igbo? Amateur Buzu!!

Go and sue Tony Elumelu and Ned Nwoko that continuously identifies themselves as Igbos.

3 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo President, Iwuanyanwu Hosts Women Wing Led By Rita Daniels Chukw by paramakina202: 10:41am On Sep 09, 2023
hopexter:

Allow me to educate you on how OHANAEE NDI IGBO function.
Every position in OHANAEE NDI IGBO is rotational amongst the 7 states membership of the organisation which are Abia,Anambra Enugu,Ebonyi,Imo and Rivers states.So Mrs Daniels is doing the turn of ANIOMA as women leader of OHANAEZE NDI IGBO after her 4 years tenure it goes to another state.Next president General of the group will come from Rivers state at the end of Chief Iwuanyawu's tenure.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo President, Iwuanyanwu Hosts Women Wing Led By Rita Daniels Chukw by hopexter(m): 10:42am On Sep 09, 2023
Razgas:
no. But we chose to identify as that. Do we not have right to self determination?
Also do you know that people who get angry easily and cuss have been proven scientifically to either be geniuses or people with very low IQ. Are you a genius hopexter?

Just read your comment again and tell me how did you arrive here with such jargons? You’ve deviated from the topic to a meaningless conversation. I might not be intelligent but I know what’s right from what’s wrong.

Pls answer me this, if regina Daniel didn’t marry a billionaire, would her mother who’s entirely from a different geographic region be made an Ndigbo women leader when there are qualified indigenous Igbo women?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo President, Iwuanyanwu Hosts Women Wing Led By Rita Daniels Chukw by hopexter(m): 10:51am On Sep 09, 2023
paramakina202:

Allow me to educate you on how OHANAEE NDI IGBO function.
Every position in OHANAEE NDI IGBO is rotational amongst the 7 states membership of the organisation which are Abia,Anambra Enugu,Ebonyi,Imo and Rivers states.So Mrs Daniels is doing the turn of ANIOMA as women leader of OHANAEZE NDI IGBO after her 4 years tenure it goes to another state.Next president General of the group will come from Rivers state at the end of Chief Iwuanyawu's tenure.

Educate yourself and your fellow igbos. My question is if Regina Daniel wasn’t married to a billionaire, would such position still go to her mother? Even if it rotates, when did she join that it’s already her turn? Make una still get a bit of decency. So other states already had their tenure? grin
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo President, Iwuanyanwu Hosts Women Wing Led By Rita Daniels Chukw by Chucks13: 10:53am On Sep 09, 2023
Wait you mean in all responsible Igbo women worldwide na Reginal Daniel mother the leader of women wing of Ohanaeze No wonder now I understand.

So pesin wey fuc-ked that alien looking paedophile called Regina D husband then come carry her pikin as surety for same Alien looking bitch to dey kpeku is Ohanaeze women leader? I repeat no wonder!

So woman wey turned her husband to "househelp jingolo simp" and send him packing is Ohanaeze women leader? I repeat again, no wonder!!!

I guess it must not be Regina Danie ll maybe another Rita Daniel we didn't know, no it can't possibly be Regina mum....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Timi Frank To FIRS: I Stand By My Statement, Says I Shall Meet You In Court / Emir Sanusi To Beggars: Demand Money From Govt Not Individuals / Bayelsa Guber: Sylva, Oshiomole Aided Our Victory – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.