Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,426 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Sometimes I Wonder - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sometimes I Wonder (1497 Views)

Sometimes I Wish Was A Woman (see Why) / Sometimes I Wonder The Way God Take Create Toto / Sometimes I Wish A Woman Would Look Me In The Eye And Tell Me "I Like You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sometimes I Wonder by Sandralight(f): 12:06pm On Sep 09, 2023
Sometimes I wonder, I always tell myself if I keep my mouth shut I am sure everything will go smoothly.

But then I realized that I am a LEO we don't do that here, like if I see something, I must react.
If I spot a lie, I must do everything until the truth comes out.
I will admit that most times it doesn't favor me and I always end up as the bad person

Anyway that is life and we keep pushing it forward and forward until we get to the finish line after all nobody get out of the this life alive at the end right.

1 Like

Re: Sometimes I Wonder by izonborn098(m): 12:14pm On Sep 09, 2023
Sorry to ask...
Are u single?
Do u have problems?
Do you have bills and kids worrying u everyday?
When u get to one stage in life u will understand that involving urself in things that don't concern u is immaturity..
It's very hard to convince people and fight for what is seems wrong' why? Because the nation love corruption and being ruled by corrupt leaders...
Don't involve urself in things that doesn't concern u and even if u want to involve in any know that it will backfire many at times..

4 Likes

Re: Sometimes I Wonder by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 09, 2023
How many kids do you have?
izonborn098:
Sorry to ask...
Are u single?
Do u have problems?
When u get to one stage in life u will understand that involving urself in things that don't concern u is immaturity..
It's very hard to convince people and fight for what is seems wrong' why? Because the nation love corruption and being ruled by corrupt leaders...
Don't involve urself in things that doesn't concern u and even if u want to involve in any know that it will backfire many at times..

1 Like

Re: Sometimes I Wonder by izonborn098(m): 5:44pm On Sep 09, 2023
Samantha124:
How many kids do you have?
are you the same person with op?
Re: Sometimes I Wonder by Sonnobax15(m): 5:48pm On Sep 09, 2023
lipsrsealed
Op,I can relate........

One thing is certain and that's the fact that if everyone should mind his/her business,then this world won't be a better place at all.
Re: Sometimes I Wonder by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 09, 2023
Answer my question first.
izonborn098:
are you the same person with op?
Re: Sometimes I Wonder by izonborn098(m): 6:04pm On Sep 09, 2023
Samantha124:
Answer my question first.
what do u need that for?
Re: Sometimes I Wonder by FROGMAN101(m): 7:16pm On Sep 09, 2023
izonborn098:
Sorry to ask...
Are u single?
Do u have problems?

It always backfires. It’s a sign of immaturity and yeah I used to be like the OP in the past and it set me back

I copied from the whites how to mind my own damn business and focus 100% on my life.

Honestly man some people are already wired to hurt and suffering and pain in the brain and you really can’t help anyone.

Just mind your own business and build your life. When someone comes to you for help, if you can do if you can’t just say NO.

1 Like

Re: Sometimes I Wonder by helinues: 7:19pm On Sep 09, 2023
Continue to keep your mouth shut cos people are not ready to listening, even if they do they are not paying attention

3 Likes

Re: Sometimes I Wonder by izonborn098(m): 7:23pm On Sep 09, 2023
FROGMAN101:

It always backfires. It’s a sign of immaturity and yeah I used to be like the OP in the past and it set me back

I copied from the whites how to mind my own damn business and focus 100% on my life.

Honestly man some people are already wired to hurt and suffering and pain in the brain and you really can’t help anyone.

Just mind your own business and build your life. When someone comes to you for help, if you can do if you can’t just say NO.
When u see the comment of a fellow adult it is very clear...
That is how life work...
I know what i passed through for saving a relation's life, since then i mind my business... I now help from a far distance when i know u have difficulty u can't solve urself..
Re: Sometimes I Wonder by FROGMAN101(m): 7:29pm On Sep 09, 2023
izonborn098:
That is how life work...
I know what i passed through for saving a relation's life, since then i mind my business... I now help from a far distance when i know u have difficulty u can't solve urself..

Love that line “help from a far distance”.

This is to avoid entitlement and regrets.

People always looking for a villain in their story and there’s this popular quote that you do 99% good and 1% wrong and they will always dwell on that wrong.

Again, “just help from a far distance”. Well written.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sometimes I Wonder by helinues: 7:32pm On Sep 09, 2023
izonborn098:
That is how life work...

People can't deliberately do stupid things and be expecting me to be empathetic...

Nothing more like minding one's business
Re: Sometimes I Wonder by izonborn098(m): 7:43pm On Sep 09, 2023
Though it is choice.....
helinues:

People can't deliberately do stupid things and be expecting me to be empathetic...

Nothing more like minding one's business
Re: Sometimes I Wonder by helinues: 7:45pm On Sep 09, 2023
izonborn098:
Though it is choice.....

Which is the best choice. Minding one's business.

Why should I kill myself for those who can't replicate same?
Re: Sometimes I Wonder by izonborn098(m): 7:48pm On Sep 09, 2023
We are even saying the same thing...
helinues:

Which is the best choice. Minding one's business.
Why should I kill myself for those who can't replicate same?
Re: Sometimes I Wonder by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 09, 2023
I'm just asking.

How many children do you have?
izonborn098:
what do u need that for?
Re: Sometimes I Wonder by talented321: 7:52pm On Sep 09, 2023
As far they never ban weed' jagaban is good to go....
Madam izonborn098 has said everything...
I don't have much to say but minding ur own business is like smoking my precious weed.... I don't want to tell u tori..

1 Like

Re: Sometimes I Wonder by izonborn098(m): 9:09pm On Sep 09, 2023
8boys 2girls
Samantha124:
I'm just asking.
How many children do you have?
happy now? How many do u have?
Re: Sometimes I Wonder by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 09, 2023
Haaa!!! Modimo Waka!!!😲😲😲

I have zero children.
izonborn098:
8boys 2girlshappy now? How many do u have?
Re: Sometimes I Wonder by izonborn098(m): 9:15pm On Sep 09, 2023
i once mistake this op monika for yours..
So when are u planning to have kids...
Samantha124
Re: Sometimes I Wonder by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 09, 2023
Soon.. grin grin grin
izonborn098:
i once mistake this op monika for yours..
So when are u planning to have kids...
Samantha124
Re: Sometimes I Wonder by izonborn098(m): 9:48pm On Sep 09, 2023
Samantha124:
Soon.. grin grin grin
i want a direct answer from you as did' when next yr?
Re: Sometimes I Wonder by dontrulee: 9:52pm On Sep 09, 2023
Mind your own business Op.
Re: Sometimes I Wonder by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 09, 2023
Probably 2025... cheesy cheesy cheesy
izonborn098:
i want a direct answer from you as did' when next yr?
Re: Sometimes I Wonder by SPAMBOX7: 9:58pm On Sep 09, 2023
Which one be Leo again. Go sit your ass down. You a woman. Yall talk everytime there is nothing like Leo or any bullshiit yall can't keep your mouths shut, simple.

1 Like

Re: Sometimes I Wonder by izonborn098(m): 7:31am On Sep 10, 2023
That is great.
Samantha124:
Probably 2025... cheesy cheesy cheesy
i don't have ten kids but i'm father i can't disclose that here..
Talented know me in reality he was the one who introduced me to nairaland, we are age mates but he is more advanced in life experience more than i do..
80% of what i type here is just for fun, though i learnt it from talented.. Because the forum is occupied with 60% mad people and u have to follow the flow..
Sometimes i feel sorry for the people i'd insulted because i don't really know what they are passing through offline..
So why do you wanted to know the amount kid i have? Your question was so suprising to tell you the truth..

1 Like

Re: Sometimes I Wonder by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 10, 2023
So you're one of those people who are easily influenced by peer pressure and most of the time you even insult people who didn't do anything wrong to you.

Just because most people do wrong, it doesn't mean you must walk in their footsteps just so you can fit in... Because you might think that this forum is shielding you from those people you've been insulting, but just know that karma can't be shielded by a faceless forum.

I've even told that friend of yours before (Talented) of how I have a feeling that he's a good guy only trying to act like a bad boy on these nairaland streets... It's just unfortunate that other people have to be insulted just so you guys can feel cool.

Let's not even bother talking about your kids anymore because you've already said you can't disclose it here, maybe you're afraid that I'll fly a broom and come to bewitch them when I don't even know you, I don't know... grin grin grin
izonborn098:
That is great. i don't have ten kids but i'm father i can't disclose that here..
Talented know me in reality he was the one who introduced me to nairaland, we are age mates but he is more advanced in life experience more than i do..
80% of what i type here is just for fun, though i learnt it from talented.. Because the forum is occupied with 60% mad people and u have to follow the flow..
Sometimes i feel sorry for the people i'd insulted because i don't really know what they are passing through offline..
So why do you wanted to know the amount kid i have? Your question was so suprising to tell you the truth..
Re: Sometimes I Wonder by izonborn098(m): 8:21am On Sep 10, 2023
Talented is not only a cool guy but a great guy with inspiration and determination, he has an impact on my life.
I don't insult people who haven't insulted me, i think i never insulted u before but there is a particular day i caution u.
You talk like my woman very emotional, what do we need karma and you think people don't insult me..
I only tell you i don't care about their insults but maybe weak people might take it personal from me.
There is nothing like peer group or bewitch, is a faceless forum and we just troll..
Samantha124:

Because you might think that this forum is shielding you from those people you've been insulting, but just know that karma can't be shielded by a faceless forum.

I've even told that friend of yours before (Talented) of how I have a feeling that he's a good guy only trying to act like a bad boy on these nairaland streets... It's just unfortunate that other people have to be insulted just so you guys can feel cool.
Re: Sometimes I Wonder by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 10, 2023
Whenever a woman says something you male nairalanders don't like, you claim she's emotional... Okay.

And please, don't compare me with your woman because I'm nothing like her... I'm sure whatever you cautioned me for, was the truth.

You are under peer pressure because your actions are influence by those toxic nairalanders in here and already you stated of how you feel bad for insulting some nairalanders in here, which means you know that what you're doing is wrong.

Keep saying there's nothing like witchcraft on a faceless forum until it happens to you... My best friend is a native doctor, I will get her to send lightning all the way from SA to Nigeria to locate you...😏😏😏
izonborn098:
Talented is not only a cool guy but a great guy with inspiration and determination, he has an impact on my life.
I don't insult people who haven't insulted me, i think i never insulted u before but there is a particular day i caution u.
You talk like my woman very emotional, what do we need karma and you think people don't insult me..
I only tell you i don't care about their insults but maybe weak people might take it personal from me.
There is nothing like peer group or bewitch, is a faceless forum and we just troll..
Re: Sometimes I Wonder by izonborn098(m): 8:51am On Sep 10, 2023
You are taking this too far' that is why sometimes i prefer to raise my kids alone.. Some womem can be very weak, before my them raise a very weak and emotional kids for me...
Witches exist is know fact which i know...
But ur last line is very funny...[quote author=Samantha124 post=125696577]Whenever a woman says something you male nairalanders don't like, you claim she's emotional... Okay.

And please, don't compare me with your woman because I'm nothing like her... I'm sure whatever you cautioned me for, was the truth.

You are under peer pressure because your actions are influence by those toxic nairalanders in here and already you stated of how you feel bad for insulting some nairalanders in here, which means you know that what you're doing is wrong.

Keep saying there's nothing like witchcraft on a faceless forum until it happens to you... My best friend is a native doctor, I will get her to send lightning all the way from SA to Nigeria to locate you...
Re: Sometimes I Wonder by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 10, 2023
Nooo, this must be Talented's alternate account.

Just because he introduced you to nairaland, it doesn't mean you must copy everything he does, including his style of commenting.

Don't you have your own ways of doing things?
izonborn098:
You are taking this too far' that is why sometimes i prefer to raise my kids alone.. Some womem can be very weak, before my them raise a very weak and emotional kids for me...
Witches exist is know fact which i know...
But ur last line is very funny...
Re: Sometimes I Wonder by talented321: 9:18am On Sep 10, 2023
You also typing like me..
Samantha124:
Nooo, this must be Talented's alternate account.

Just because he introduced you to nairaland, it doesn't mean you must copy everything he does, including his style of commenting.

Don't you have your own ways of doing things?

(1) (2) (Reply)

5,000 Naira Each To Two Widows / The Chidimma That Killed Her Sugar Daddy , There Was A Report That Her Blood Mat / Could This Be An Evidence That Shows Women Are More Matured Then Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.