Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,620 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Sometimes I Wonder - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sometimes I Wonder (1498 Views)

Sometimes I Wish Was A Woman (see Why) / Sometimes I Wonder The Way God Take Create Toto / Sometimes I Wish A Woman Would Look Me In The Eye And Tell Me "I Like You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sometimes I Wonder by izonborn098(m): 9:20am On Sep 10, 2023
Any problem i type like him? After all he is my main man..
Samantha124:
Nooo, this must be Talented's alternate account.

Just because he introduced you to nairaland, it doesn't mean you must copy everything he does, including his style of commenting.

Don't you have your own ways of doing things?
Re: Sometimes I Wonder by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 10, 2023
I knew it... So you finally decided to use your main account to reply me... grin grin grin

I've been suspecting that account for a while now, but I just didn't want to jump into conclusions.

You better start confessing your sins right now... cheesy cheesy cheesy
talented321:
You also typing like me..
Re: Sometimes I Wonder by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 10, 2023
Talented, I told you to stop smoking too much weed, but you didn't listen.

Now you're here pretending to be someone else.

Just because someone is your main man, it doesn't mean you must copy everything he does... You are him.
izonborn098:
Any problem i type like him? After all he is my main man..
Re: Sometimes I Wonder by izonborn098(m): 9:29am On Sep 10, 2023
Okay....
Samantha124:
Talented, I told you to stop smoking too much weed, but you didn't listen.

Now you're here pretending to be someone else.

Just because someone is your main man, it doesn't mean you must copy everything he does... You are him.
it is left for u..
Re: Sometimes I Wonder by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 10, 2023
It can't be a coincidence that you copy everything he says.

If you're not him, then why are you copying him as if you don't have your own life?
izonborn098:
Okay....it is left for u..
Re: Sometimes I Wonder by izonborn098(m): 10:19am On Sep 10, 2023
We are from the same tribe, state, friends, we went to the same secondary school, he has a kid i have kids
Samantha124:
It can't be a coincidence that you copy everything he says.

If you're not him, then why are you copying him as if you don't have your own life?
what do u still need?
Re: Sometimes I Wonder by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 10, 2023
So according to you, just because you're from the same tribe, state, friends, and went to same secondary school, you guys must also reason the same way?
izonborn098:
We are from the same tribe, state, friends, we went to the same secondary school, he has a kid i have kids what do u still need?
Re: Sometimes I Wonder by izonborn098(m): 10:29am On Sep 10, 2023
I don't thinkk u ever had any tight friend that understand you.
Samantha124:
So according to you, just because you're from the same tribe, state, friends, and went to same secondary school, you guys must also reason the same way?
Re: Sometimes I Wonder by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 10, 2023
I have/had a best friend of 18 years.

Yet she and I have different interests and reason differently.

If you're not him, then you need to stop living under your friend's shadow because you might end up being envious of him and wanting to have everything that he has.

Get a life of your own and stop imitating him.

talented321, you better watch your back with this one, if it's not you.
izonborn098:
Re: Sometimes I Wonder by MSN1(m): 11:19am On Sep 11, 2023
izonborn098:
Sorry to ask...
Are u single?
Do u have problems?
Do you have bills and kids worrying u everyday?
When u get to one stage in life u will understand that involving urself in things that don't concern u is immaturity..
It's very hard to convince people and fight for what is seems wrong' why? Because the nation love corruption and being ruled by corrupt leaders...
Don't involve urself in things that doesn't concern u and even if u want to involve in any know that it will backfire many at times..
U are very wrong sir,
OP is 100% on point because; Failure to speak the truth @ all point automatically means, supporting evil and u have a share of the consequences of the evil.
Take a look at the preachers condemning evil and preaching repentance, they are constantly contributing to achieving a sane society.
Becos. the world are condemning u for speaking the truth should NEVER make u relent and remember ONE WITH JUST ONLY GOD IS MAJORITY and U need ONLY God's approval to be truly correct and on point.
Alhamdulilah.
Re: Sometimes I Wonder by izonborn098(m): 12:39pm On Sep 11, 2023
I'm not wrong... Though it choice....
MSN1:

U are very wrong sir,
OP is 100% on point because; Failure to speak the truth @ all point automatically means, supporting evil and u have a share of the consequences of the evil.
Take a look at the preachers condemning evil and preaching repentance, they are constantly contributing to achieving a sane society.
Becos. the world are condemning u for speaking the truth should NEVER make u relent and remember ONE WITH JUST ONLY GOD IS MAJORITY and U need ONLY God's approval to be truly correct and on point.
Alhamdulilah.
Re: Sometimes I Wonder by MSN1(m): 1:11pm On Sep 11, 2023
izonborn098:
I'm not wrong... Though it choice....
Ask urself these questions:
1. Why do teachers punish the entire class because they fail to point out ONE person that misbehaved?
2. Why do police arrest EVERYONE SEEN in a room, whenever they come to arrest a criminal or cultist?

The answers are very simple; THEY ARE ALL PARTNER IN CRIME because seeing , covering , ignorance and supporting evil is seen as same thing with evil.

THINK THIS--------Would u forgive urself if u know a confirmed rapist in ur neighbourhood but decided to mind ur business ONLY to hear that your next door neighbour's daughter was brutally raped and killed?
Re: Sometimes I Wonder by talented321: 9:16pm On Sep 11, 2023
How come i didn't saw this earlier..
Samantha124:
I have/had a best friend of 18 years.

Yet she and I have different interests and reason differently.

If you're not him, then you need to stop living under your friend's shadow because you might end up being envious of him and wanting to have everything that he has.

Get a life of your own and stop imitating him.

talented321, you better watch your back with this one, if it's not you.
sama'' see audacity'' you'd told me to stop smoking, who you come be na? is that how u talk to ur boyfriends? I no blame but i blame my brother..
izonborn098:
i'm happy u ignore her'' but please always remember u are not here to impress anybody, allow them to think whatever they want to think... No forget the d bro code..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sometimes I Wonder by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 11, 2023
Lol... With the way he's imitating you and trying so hard to be just like you, mark my words, he'll one day break that bro code of yours by trying to take everything that belongs to you out of envy.

It's just unfortunate that I won't be here to say I told you so, and that's if that's really not your alternate nairaland account.
talented321:
How come i didn't saw this earlier.. sama'' see audacity'' you'd told me to stop smoking, who you come be na? is that how u talk to ur boyfriends? I no blame but i blame my brother.. i'm happy u ignore her'' but please always remember u are not here to impress anybody, allow them to think whatever they want to think... No forget the d bro code..
Re: Sometimes I Wonder by Jman06(m): 10:49pm On Sep 11, 2023
Op, just know that in Nigeria, people only complain of corruption when they ain't the ones benefiting from it. Once they start benefiting from corruption, they'll make up one thousand one excuses to rationalize the menace.

Some nurses in a certain public hospital where I work now see me as enemy for blocking the channel they use to siphon drugs and medical consumables from goverment. To them, I'm the over sabi Pharmacist who is trying to gain recognition from management, but to me I'm trying to protect the interests of poor patients who need those drugs at affordable rates to stay alive. I'm also trying to keep those nurses and other employees of the hospital on their jobs because those drugs and medical consumables help to generate funds to keep the hospital running as goverment will not hesitate to close down the hospital if revenue generation declines abysmally. But they'll not see the bigger picture of what I'm trying to do.

That's how deep corruption has eaten into the fabrics of this country. Too bad!

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is The Main Reason Why Am Still Single. (pics) / Help Me, My Mother Does Not Think Pos Is A Job. / The Chidimma That Killed Her Sugar Daddy , There Was A Report That Her Blood Mat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.