Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,538 members, 7,816,310 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

See Why My Mother Cursed Me - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See Why My Mother Cursed Me (22994 Views)

My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller / My Mother Cursed Me. / Lady Cursed For Being Pregnant Out Of Wedlock Becomes Family's Breadwinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Why My Mother Cursed Me by Afolue(m): 9:46am On Sep 13, 2023
Go and marry at least two (2) wives, make una start to dey born children full ground to keep your mother busy.

Young man, you are the family…

That man go waka…
Re: See Why My Mother Cursed Me by Valyrian: 10:43am On Sep 13, 2023
efelicity:
I live with my mother, a single mother, since I lost my dad over a year ago and we haven't been having issues until recently
The problem with my mother is that she wants to remarry but I never wanted that because she planned to move in to the house my father built.

After a heated argument, she claimed the house as hers but I rejected! I didn't stop her from marrying any man but what I am against is moving the man into my father's house. More to that, she planned to open a business for her husband to be on my father's land. I know the consequence of allowing that to happen: he will later claim the land.

Since my mom met this man she stopped treating me like a son. One of her sisters told me that the man was disturbing my mom to send me out of the house so he can move in asap.

When I approached my mom with this, she cursed me because she believes I'm against her will.

How do I prevent this man from taking what belongs to me?

Seek for a lawyer advice, counsel and claim your right before you are left with nothing.
Re: See Why My Mother Cursed Me by Toktee(m): 4:52pm On Sep 13, 2023
TenQ:

Agbo'ju logun!

Do you know the meaning?

No... And that's exactly what made you foolish.
Re: See Why My Mother Cursed Me by temmym4(m): 9:46am On Sep 17, 2023
Op is just catching cruise. Few days ago it was his father that was trying to marry another wife, now his father is gone, then the next post is about his mum calling his fiancee ugly, the pic he posted was Obama's daughter.

As for the post.. for those who are actually in this particular shoe....
Whoever trusts on hopes for inheritance, exposes himself to poverty.

By now, you should aspire to be better than your father, build your own house and be well to do instead of fighting your mother over the inheritance her husband left behind.
But you have no choice now, do you?
Re: See Why My Mother Cursed Me by world123: 12:41pm On Sep 17, 2023
Invite elders into the matter
Re: See Why My Mother Cursed Me by BRATISLAVA: 10:46am On Sep 18, 2023
pongwa:
in whose culture? There is no Nigerian culture that permits a woman to do that. Prove me wrong

"Culture"? Are you ruled by cultures or the law? Why do you have a constitution? What are your courts for?

She owns that house, and there's nothing the OP and other culture bias people can do about it.
Re: See Why My Mother Cursed Me by pongwa(m): 3:56pm On Sep 18, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

"Culture"? Are you ruled by cultures or the law? Why do you have a constitution? What are your courts for?

She owns that house, and there's nothing the OP and other culture bias people can do about it.
whenever there are human beings there must exist a culture. Even your constitution is a culture in itself. When you say the house is hers, what does the constitution state
Re: See Why My Mother Cursed Me by BRATISLAVA: 7:00am On Sep 19, 2023
pongwa:
whenever there are human beings there must exist a culture. Even your constitution is a culture in itself. When you say the house is hers, what does the constitution state

Visit any court and you will get to know she's the owner.
Re: See Why My Mother Cursed Me by pongwa(m): 8:13am On Sep 19, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

Visit any court and you will get to know she's the owner.
educate me please
Re: See Why My Mother Cursed Me by BRATISLAVA: 2:57pm On Sep 19, 2023
pongwa:
educate me please
She's the owner.
Re: See Why My Mother Cursed Me by pongwa(m): 3:32pm On Sep 19, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

She's the owner.
is that the position of the law
Re: See Why My Mother Cursed Me by BRATISLAVA: 4:34pm On Sep 19, 2023
pongwa:
is that the position of the law

It's the opposite of your cultural ideas.
Re: See Why My Mother Cursed Me by pongwa(m): 5:48pm On Sep 19, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

It's the opposite of your cultural ideas.
how? I'm talking Nigerian Constitution here
Re: See Why My Mother Cursed Me by BRATISLAVA: 8:31pm On Sep 19, 2023
pongwa:
how? I'm talking Nigerian Constitution here

Check your constitution.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Made You Decide To Get Married? / 21-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Food / The Stress Of Having Your Nigerian Mother Buy Clothes For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.