Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,366 members, 7,826,438 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

See Why My Mother Cursed Me - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See Why My Mother Cursed Me (23029 Views)

My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller / My Mother Cursed Me. / Lady Cursed For Being Pregnant Out Of Wedlock Becomes Family's Breadwinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Why My Mother Cursed Me by Tzar(m): 2:29pm On Sep 12, 2023
She is desperate and h0rny. These two is a recipe for bad decisions in women , no matter their age.
No good woman will curse her child.
Don’t let her bring problems into your life by marrying a man who is clearly a gold digger. Involve you father’s family into the matter if you are really sure your father owns the house. You have nothing to lose, her behavior should make her worthless to you, since she is so blinded and selfish that she has left her children out of her calculations as a mother.
Re: See Why My Mother Cursed Me by ResourceMan(m): 2:29pm On Sep 12, 2023
Your Mother Definitely Has A Hand In Your Dad's Death.
Men Should Wise Up. Do Not Kill Yourselves For Your Wife(s) Or Children. Make Money And Make Sure Your Enjoyment And Welfare Is Top Priority. Make Provisions For Your Children. It Is Better To Have Savings/Trust Funds In Your Children's Name To Have Properties Everywhere. And Make Sure Your Wife(s) Know Nothing About Your Assets.
If You Like, No Get Sense.

1 Like

Re: See Why My Mother Cursed Me by id4sho(m): 2:29pm On Sep 12, 2023
TenQ:

Why have you behaved so immaturely?

1. Your mother owns the house since your father is dead.
2. Since your father hasn't willed the house and property to you, go build your own fortune
3. Your mum has the right to remarry anyone she chooses and bring the man into her house and set her up in her own house.
4. You could however speak to your mum in a Civil and respectful manner while requesting for the document of the house or for the document to be given in trust to your siblings
a. This is also for her protection in case the new husband decides to sell the property behind her back
b. She would guarantee that her own biological children will inherit her properties if things go south.

But let your mama breathe o!
The house belongs to her 100% as your father is dead!
Unless your mum gives you the house, it isn't yours!

Your mum deserves the right to be happy and to remarry if she chooses
Yeye talk
Re: See Why My Mother Cursed Me by CedarHoldings: 2:30pm On Sep 12, 2023
They guy have even wrote this one before but maybe with another moniker
Childfree:
I always tell people, 90%+ of nairaland relationship, social and marriage stories are just cruise from trolls and bored people.

Always look into ones profile before commenting or engaging. Unless you too are bored and want to waste your emotion and time.

Today his dad passed a year ago. He lives with Mum, she wants to marry and he is stopping her

He has another thread 2 days ago that his dad married another wife and he's seeking for advice on how to chase her out. https://www.nairaland.com/7831688/father-married-another-woman-pictures

... And a whole loot of incoherent jargons from his 39 threads that don't add up or match yet they have a lot of engagements.

Just a glimpse into someone's account would tell you a lot.

Ladiesdream Mystery9 Mhizzard Kingosytex iammo Caaz gaius01 Westerhoffe Nice2023 LilMissFavvy LikeAking tonicyril Exodus15v11 Stevenbright 1Sharon

1 Like

Re: See Why My Mother Cursed Me by Tzar(m): 2:34pm On Sep 12, 2023
This is the most useless advice in the world.
Why ain’t you questioning why a full grown man wants to move into a woman’s house??
You ask the child to go build his house, but didn’t ask the gold digging manfriend of the h0rny mother to go build his house & move his wife into HIS own house. What kind of uselessness are you talking about?! Why are some Nigerians so unintelligent?!
TenQ:

2. Since your father hasn't willed the house and property to you, go build your own fortune
3. Your mum has the right to remarry anyone she chooses and bring the man into her house and set her up in her own house.
4. You could however speak to your mum in a Civil and respectful manner while requesting for the document of the house or for the document to be given in trust to your siblings
a. This is also for her protection in case the new husband decides to sell the property behind her back
b. She would guarantee that her own biological children will inherit her properties if things go south.

Re: See Why My Mother Cursed Me by yankison(m): 2:39pm On Sep 12, 2023
Op is a BoT ... Idiot go Bleep ur mother

1 Like

Re: See Why My Mother Cursed Me by qtx(m): 2:39pm On Sep 12, 2023
iammo:
cool

Get the man's number on your mother's phone, and call him man to man for a meeting with one of your father's relatives

Tell him you have no issue with his relationship with your mother but you don't support her bringing any man to your father's house or property

Tell him you are willing to go to any length on the property belonging to your father, if it means involving your father's family or the lawyers

Am very sorry to say this but some women are just not emotionally intelligent to manage inheritance and family asset that's why many are skeptical in having them administer an estate

Sir Luis Ojuckwu was a billionaire

He married Ojuckwu's mother and Ojuckwu inherited his wealth

Ojuckwu wasted the wealth on Civil War and married a new young wife Bianca

Upon death, Bianca didn't let any of Ojuckwu's Old son or Brothers, not even cousins to access any of Sir Ojuckwu's Asset

hmmmmmm
Re: See Why My Mother Cursed Me by CodeTemplar: 2:41pm On Sep 12, 2023
efelicity:
I live with my mother, a single mother, since I lost my dad over a year ago and we haven't been having issues until recently
The problem with my mother is that she wants to remarry but I never wanted that because she planned to move in to the house my father built.

After a heated argument, she claimed the house as hers but I rejected! I didn't stop her from marrying any man but what I am against is moving the man into my father's house. More to that, she planned to open a business for her husband to be on my father's land. I know the consequence of allowing that to happen: he will later claim the land.

Since my mom met this man she stopped treating me like a son. One of her sisters told me that the man was disturbing my mom to send me out of the house so he can move in asap.

When I approached my mom with this, she cursed me because she believes I'm against her will.

How do I prevent this man from taking what belongs to me?
yours is still manageable though not so good. If I tell you mine, you go bow.

Oloriburuku, adanu, omo ale, short man devil. Locks the freezer, afflictions from no where abegi.
Re: See Why My Mother Cursed Me by klbakare(m): 2:42pm On Sep 12, 2023
First go and beg her profusely and tell her to renounce that curse. Then gather elders ontop the main matter. Tell the elders she cursed you already because of this issue
Re: See Why My Mother Cursed Me by gigabyte13: 2:46pm On Sep 12, 2023
Go tell your papa family members...
Dem that one sef, go wan show interest sef but better than that total stranger gold digging man....

Like a full grown man, packing into the house of a woman...
Full grown man.......?
Very very shameless man
Re: See Why My Mother Cursed Me by AmazingELixir: 2:47pm On Sep 12, 2023
lipsrsealed

Op is here ranting....should we tell him that the man in question might be his biological father....

A woman obstinately moving to remarry just a year after the demise of her husband and worse still pushing to bring her new husband into her late husband's house says alot about the history between them.

Op, that man has always been your mother's one true love and I pray he has no hand in what happened to her deceased husband.

The other logical understanding is that your mother is under some kind of influence.

Be rest assured if they man comes into that house...he is coming to takeover and the life of peace you've known in that house will take flight.

Go to your father's people and report the case, that's of course hoping they ain't worse off.
Re: See Why My Mother Cursed Me by Hezmatosky: 2:48pm On Sep 12, 2023
Bro you dey smoke igbo grin Pls turn a new leaf. Put up a good behaviour, focus on the future, stop looking for one to pamper you, you are now a king since you have buried you father. Your mother might have seen hell from your late father and she now hates anything about him, including you. Yes! Because i don't see anything that will make a woman that loved her husband within a shortwhile losing her husband and want to marry another. Be courageous bro, feel unconcerned, develop yourself, listen not to scrupulous relatives that may want to end you and your father. Stop smoking, pray hard, embrace God, try and relocate. My candid advice undecided
Re: See Why My Mother Cursed Me by Xcelinteriors(f): 2:49pm On Sep 12, 2023
I don't know why some men are so senseless and useless sha. Opportunist trying to take advantage of a poor widow
Re: See Why My Mother Cursed Me by Deebami: 2:51pm On Sep 12, 2023
This is rather dicey especially if there is no will. Honestly speaking, the property belongs to your mom if the documents bore her full names with your late dad. Your mom should be very careful 'cos there are some men out there who target widows with inheritance. They pretend and offer fake love to the woman, once she is caught in the trap, the next step is to rip her off all that she has and take off.
The best thing to do is to get your father's family involved, and if she still insists on moving him to the house, then, request for your share of the property.
Re: See Why My Mother Cursed Me by asanausana91: 2:52pm On Sep 12, 2023
Call family meeting on her. Just a year she wants to remarry? She should not forget that if she die this new man will also marry another and bring her to the same house.
Ask for her forgiveness but stand your ground. Any Man that want to marry should prepare for where he keep his, not the wife bringing husband home.
Re: See Why My Mother Cursed Me by juman(m): 2:53pm On Sep 12, 2023
Easy.

Share the properties and let everybody knows their limit.
Re: See Why My Mother Cursed Me by membranus: 2:53pm On Sep 12, 2023
TenQ:

So when the guy is sent out of his own father's house by his lustful mother and her scamming gold digging gigolo, where would the guy be sleeping after? Under bridge?

If it is you, would you accept this unreasonable advice you are dissing out to him?
Re: See Why My Mother Cursed Me by juman(m): 2:55pm On Sep 12, 2023
Your mother has right to remarry. She has right to live with her new husband and start business for him.
Re: See Why My Mother Cursed Me by MossLuv: 2:58pm On Sep 12, 2023
efelicity:
I live with my mother, a single mother, since I lost my dad over a year ago and we haven't been having issues until recently
The problem with my mother is that she wants to remarry but I never wanted that because she planned to move in to the house my father built.

After a heated argument, she claimed the house as hers but I rejected! I didn't stop her from marrying any man but what I am against is moving the man into my father's house. More to that, she planned to open a business for her husband to be on my father's land. I know the consequence of allowing that to happen: he will later claim the land.

Since my mom met this man she stopped treating me like a son. One of her sisters told me that the man was disturbing my mom to send me out of the house so he can move in asap.

When I approached my mom with this, she cursed me because she believes I'm against her will.

How do I prevent this man from taking what belongs to me?

Your mom is just a terrible human being. You have to be very careful with your mom, if she have opportunity she can kill you so that she will have her way. And your think the man is coming for love? Tomorrow he will start dragging everything with your mom inorder to keep his ego
Re: See Why My Mother Cursed Me by Elidrisy20: 3:05pm On Sep 12, 2023
Go hustle, allow your mom to enjoy life
Re: See Why My Mother Cursed Me by MrFly(m): 3:07pm On Sep 12, 2023
How old are u? can u feed urself? In Nigeria, we make our own laws. in this case make it eye for eye and blood for blood. ur mama get balls sha, she wan remarry after just one year of ur dads demise and for the man, he is a fool personified.
Re: See Why My Mother Cursed Me by nikz(f): 3:10pm On Sep 12, 2023
That man is a leach period
Re: See Why My Mother Cursed Me by Voiceofthestree: 3:12pm On Sep 12, 2023
You want that I tell you the truth but is biter but it must be told your mom had a very bad intentions. Believe me that man as been sleeping with your mom before the death of your father am sorry and that man and your mom conspired to remove your father from the picture now you need to act like a true son of your father. Chase her out of your father house let him go and live with that man he want to marry. Pursue an far if not either that man kill upu or your mom kill your herself..... Do not sleep with two eyes close that man is using black maggic with your money and your mom will do anything the man said better fo the needful now
Re: See Why My Mother Cursed Me by Ocfreedom(m): 3:13pm On Sep 12, 2023
This matter is simple. Your mom loose the custody of the house or properties once she remarries. Those properties was given to her as a result of her being a wife to your late father. Once she marry, she picks the other man name and drop your father's name.

Advice: Allow her to get married first then evict her from the house legally. Don't make noise or threaten her of what you will do if not she will resort to selling the properties before she remarries.
Re: See Why My Mother Cursed Me by dododawa1: 3:14pm On Sep 12, 2023
FAKE STORYLINE
Re: See Why My Mother Cursed Me by IjebuWarrior: 3:15pm On Sep 12, 2023
Mhizzard:
Why are some man so mannerless,you don't want work but you want to eat from where you didn't sew

Shey na for agbada, buba, Senega or atiku? undecided
Re: See Why My Mother Cursed Me by Chuhwakjok(m): 3:24pm On Sep 12, 2023
Don't take laws into your hands. Kindly relay the situation to your late dad's relatives but if it becomes difficult, report the case to the nearest police station. Nigeria my motherland.
Re: See Why My Mother Cursed Me by impeccablephili: 3:25pm On Sep 12, 2023
efelicity:
I don't want to assume your mum had been dating that man before your dad passed on. Anyway you can do the following:

1. Call respected members of your dad's family to come and talk to your mum. You are still young, it will be very dangerous for you to engage yourself in that kind of battle,

2. If the first option does not work, go to your state ministry of Justice, ask for AG&PT (Anthony General and Public Trustee)department. Or ask for the department that manages the properties of those that died intestate(without writing their will) explain your situation to them.

They will call your mum and her lover to order. They may even take possession of your late dad's property, manage it for you and use the money they realise in taking care of you, your mum. Siblings, your grandparent if your dad left any.

They will later return the property to you and siblings when you are matured enough.

You are not paying a dime
Re: See Why My Mother Cursed Me by tobstarizhia(m): 3:27pm On Sep 12, 2023
You are the son of your father. That is your land and house. Not your mother's. At least, it depends on the custom
Re: See Why My Mother Cursed Me by zoedew: 3:27pm On Sep 12, 2023
See a Lawyer.
Re: See Why My Mother Cursed Me by Mhizzard(m): 3:29pm On Sep 12, 2023
Quebec91:
Sow not sew
thanks for the correction
Re: See Why My Mother Cursed Me by kabeaze(m): 3:31pm On Sep 12, 2023
Go to ministry of justice table your issue with them and let them appoint an Administrator to administer your father property on your behalf.
You will see that your Mum and the new husband we sit tight.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Where Can I Get A Bachelor Single Certificate In Nigeria (marriage Registry?) / 21-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Food / My Husband Has Shunned My Bed For Too Long, Please Separate Us - Wife Tell Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.