Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

I Regret Having Sex - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Regret Having Sex (57278 Views)

β€’what Is One Thing You Regret Having Done Or Not Done In Your Life? ... / I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? / I Regret Having Sex At Age 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Regret Having Sex by luvyaself95(m): 7:48am On Sep 11, 2023
Na you dey do yourself by yourself.
Re: I Regret Having Sex by ojtech8291: 8:44am On Sep 11, 2023
Squirrel1:
U see this sex addiction of a thing, I swear to God is the worst thing that can happen to any man, especially when it involves prostitutes n not regular girls.

U go just de go ahsawo house de spend until u sidown calculate weti u don spend den u go know hw fr. " From July to now I've spent over 90k on prostitutes n cigarette"

Now like this, I only have 3k to use n run transport to enter school for exam but I'm thinking about borrowing 1k and using the whole money to visit a brothel. It's painful tbh.

I never use to be like this, tbh. I feel bad, sad n worried for myself.

Modified.

Una no go kill me with likes.... My guy no gree give me the 1k because him no weti I wan use do if I complete d funds.. grin cry

Modified

I no get the balance n I no de go anywhere. A great step towards the right direction πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚ grin

You need to genuinely repent and God will take over from there. It is not normal. Accepted Jesus as your Lord and Saviour you shall be well again.
Re: I Regret Having Sex by ITbomb(m): 9:11am On Sep 11, 2023
ChildOfDoom: So broke, frustrated, hungry and hurni
Re: I Regret Having Sex by Squirrel1(m): 9:31am On Sep 11, 2023
PaulH07:

Can't you self-service? I don't believe there's a sex addiction.

There's just a sexual urge, but it can always be suppressed. Sex addiction is a myth.

On the other hand, substance use disorder, of which addiction is an example is an occurrence that does exist.
I don't want to selve service
Re: I Regret Having Sex by AntiTerrorist: 9:34am On Sep 11, 2023
ChildOfDoom:
For someone battling with addictions like junk patronage and betting, getting addicted to sex is terrible

Since I mastered the art of vigorous sex making without Cumming, I urge to have a repeat each time

This makes me always broke. And when I am broke, I go back to betting with people's money, finding ways to recover.

Lost 14k to call girls in brothels. Trying to recover it at bet9ja shop, left me with 24k loss. So broke, frustrated and hungry
Only Jesus Christ can deliver you. Turn to him.
Re: I Regret Having Sex by Sammydee01: 10:03am On Sep 11, 2023
guy be like me and you na same for this betting ministry..I go like make we Dy rub minds together as regards making a fortune from this people. 😎
Re: I Regret Having Sex by Sammydee01: 10:10am On Sep 11, 2023
Re: I Regret Having Sex by Sammydee01: 10:15am On Sep 11, 2023
Re: I Regret Having Sex by kay29000(m): 7:19pm On Sep 11, 2023
Franzinni:
What I care to know is the art of vigorous sex without Cumming ... How ?

Did you have to go to the tibetan mountains to spend years with the monks abi how did you master it? I am asking for a friend.

cheesy grin grin
Re: I Regret Having Sex by Gee64: 7:44pm On Sep 11, 2023
ChildOfDoom:
For someone battling with addictions like junk patronage and betting, getting addicted to sex is terrible

Since I mastered the art of vigorous sex making without Cumming, I urge to have a repeat each time

This makes me always broke. And when I am broke, I go back to betting with people's money, finding ways to recover.

Lost 14k to call girls in brothels. Trying to recover it at bet9ja shop, left me with 24k loss. So broke, frustrated and hungry
Re: I Regret Having Sex by PaulH07: 10:31pm On Sep 11, 2023
Squirrel1:
I don't want to selve service

Your own don be be that.

RIP in addy...
Re: I Regret Having Sex by DonroxyII: 2:16pm On Sep 12, 2023
Squirrel1:
U see this sex addiction of a thing, I swear to God is the worst thing that can happen to any man, especially when it involves prostitutes n not regular girls.

U go just de go ahsawo house de spend until u sidown calculate weti u don spend den u go know hw fr. " From July to now I've spent over 90k on prostitutes n cigarette"

Now like this, I only have 3k to use n run transport to enter school for exam but I'm thinking about borrowing 1k and using the whole money to visit a brothel. It's painful tbh.

I never use to be like this, tbh. I feel bad, sad n worried for myself.

Modified.

Una no go kill me with likes.... My guy no gree give me the 1k because him no weti I wan use do if I complete d funds.. grin cry

Modified

I no get the balance n I no de go anywhere. A great step towards the right direction πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚ grin

You Need to call your God Bro .. cheesy
Re: I Regret Having Sex by DonroxyII: 2:28pm On Sep 12, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
God will forgive us promiscuous men. The last married woman I slept with, it's like something is moving around my dick and it will seems the that dick is heavy, like some heavy meta attach to my dick , it took me two different antibiotics drugs to make it go away. Ordinary to urinate, I will feel pains like something is holding the urine back
grin ... na her village people hold your prick to ransom ... u don fvck their princess... grin .

Anyway, Antibiotics dey Hammer most Village People Bacteria Infections & The Day Those Bacteria Sef Go vex for the antibacterial .... E Don Set for You Be That ... grin .... You go need MFM & C/S for Deliverance grin
Re: I Regret Having Sex by Thazard(m): 3:29am On Sep 13, 2023
tobby20:
teach us how to master it too na
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: I Regret Having Sex by Sirchigo4: 3:05pm On Sep 13, 2023
zoraro:

Actually it's simple. Just one of the benefits/side effects of masturbating for many, many years, I think. cool

U have offed me, I no fit control my laugh
Re: I Regret Having Sex by Pauliaette(m): 3:25pm On Sep 13, 2023
ChildOfDoom:

Double wahala for death body!
Re: I Regret Having Sex by BItt: 12:52am On Sep 16, 2023
enemyofprogress:
send me your account details, make I breathe on you small
I am not sure if the original poster responded but please I am dire need of assistance financially. Please help me
Opay 0906 732 9755 Ogunsola

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies Never Marry Men With These 3 Issues!! / 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat / Sugar Mummies Online Direct Contact (phone Numbers) Without Agents - See Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.