Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Why I Became A Terrorist - Abdulmuttalab - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Became A Terrorist - Abdulmuttalab (11702 Views)

How I Became A Preacher In Prison – Obasanjo / Biafra: UK Dailymail Call Nnamdi Biafra Activist And Buhari A Terrorist / Why The US Wont Tag Boko-Haram As A Terrorist Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Became A Terrorist - Abdulmuttalab by eridah2007(m): 9:22am On Oct 18, 2011
My question is, dont dis iman or dos that are doing the brain wash have children or relatives? why are they not participating in the suicide mission? Abi dem they forbid fowl wey dem use salt roast? angry angry
Re: Why I Became A Terrorist - Abdulmuttalab by Drzak(m): 11:07am On Oct 18, 2011
Pls just calm your nerves and read with UNDERSTANDING ! Islam prohibits terrorism read Surah Maidah 15 vs 32, . People should please try to differenciate religion and politics , fight for freedom and Justice , and especially to those islamic critics , But its saddening to know how the US govt carryout their foreign policy on wealthy islamic countries and labelled against islamic groups through the western media , but no matter what they do to blackmail islam as terrorism , islam is still the religion of peace !
What justification do you have for somebody who has killed thousands innocent iraqi children just in search of one man , who is the biggest terrorist ? Try to findout more about Islam
Allah knows Best
Re: Why I Became A Terrorist - Abdulmuttalab by karpenter: 11:49am On Oct 18, 2011
Pls just calm your nerves and read with UNDERSTANDING ! Islam prohibits terrorism read Surah Maidah 15 vs 32, . People should please try to differenciate religion and politics , fight for freedom and Justice , and especially to those islamic critics ,  But its saddening to know how the US govt carryout their foreign policy on wealthy islamic countries and labelled against islamic groups through the western media , but no matter what they do to blackmail islam as terrorism , islam is still the religion of peace !
What justification do you have for somebody who has killed thousands innocent iraqi children just in search of one man , who is the biggest terrorist ? Try to findout more about Islam
Allah knows Best

Statement like this confirms actually how Muslims think. Who is the biggest terrorist? This is one of the key justifications for terrorism.
Another reason behind terrorism is that millions of Muslims believe the Mahdi (a Muslim Messiah) will one day return to save humanity. But before he can appear, Israel and America must be destroyed.
Therefore destruction of America and Israel is a religious duty and every Muslim, secretly (like nairaland Muslims) or openly support terrorist attacks on anything relating to America and Israel hiding under the cover of self defence. Only a fool who has refused to learn would believe that "Islam is a religion of peace". It’s only peaceful when you accept the faith but if you don’t, you’re considered a traitor that must be destroyed by any means.
Re: Why I Became A Terrorist - Abdulmuttalab by qweenaxx(f): 3:35pm On Oct 18, 2011
What beats my imagination is that why can't their so-called 'teachers' blow themselves up instead of sending brain-washed innocent followers to untimely death. Omo olomo la n ranise de toru-toru. angry angry
Re: Why I Became A Terrorist - Abdulmuttalab by BloodShed1: 5:21pm On Oct 18, 2011
qweenaxx:

What beats my imagination is that why can't their so-called 'teachers' blow themselves up instead of sending brain-washed innocent followers to untimely death. Omo olomo la n ranise de toru-toru. angry angry

UUHH, don't question those leaders, they are men of God" (sarcasm off)
Re: Why I Became A Terrorist - Abdulmuttalab by kurlarday: 7:09pm On Oct 18, 2011
If you say the poor boy had been brainwashed,I beg to ask, by who? By the U.S. Security agency or the fellow Jihadists? I don't think US has a hand in his brainwash.If he didn't say what he said, what would you expect him to say.No doubt, he did it to defend his religious belief.
Re: Why I Became A Terrorist - Abdulmuttalab by tsadiq(m): 7:55pm On Oct 18, 2011
U guys stop blasphemy on islam . Terrorism brought about ignorant. For those of you who are ignorant of islam, is a religion of peace, people needs to understand the islamic meaning of the word JIHAD before talking about it
Re: Why I Became A Terrorist - Abdulmuttalab by efisher(m): 8:01pm On Oct 18, 2011
The fool is getting too much media attention. Give this slowpoke the electric chair already. angry
Re: Why I Became A Terrorist - Abdulmuttalab by talk2smat(m): 11:01pm On Oct 18, 2011
Poor boy, U wre obviously misled by d very wrong indoctrination you were fed wit. May Allah 4giv U & make U a much more beta person
Re: Why I Became A Terrorist - Abdulmuttalab by PurestBoy(m): 3:36am On Oct 19, 2011
[size=15pt]If hisslamu is a religion of peace, then my grandmother is a virgin[/size]
Re: Why I Became A Terrorist - Abdulmuttalab by Judek2(m): 7:20am On Oct 19, 2011
talk2smat:

Poor boy, U wre obviously misled by d very wrong indoctrination you were fed wit. May Allah 4giv U & make U a much more beta person
Amen, a much more experienced suicide bomber.
Re: Why I Became A Terrorist - Abdulmuttalab by Skoopy(m): 9:07am On Oct 19, 2011
Islam! Islam! Islam.
Re: Why I Became A Terrorist - Abdulmuttalab by Skoopy(m): 9:08am On Oct 19, 2011
Islam! Islam! Islam.
Re: Why I Became A Terrorist - Abdulmuttalab by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 19, 2011
GOOD MUSLIMS ARE BAD PEOPLE.
Abdulmuttalab is a GOOD MUSLIM

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: Atiku Is Planning To Sell Nigeria On Alibaba- Sowore / Bakare Didn’t Recommend Tinubu For President In Viral Video - Sola Adeyeye / Lagos Police Deploys Special Constables To Formations Accross The State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.