Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Mad Man Preaching To Crowd About Hell Fire! (Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mad Man Preaching To Crowd About Hell Fire! (Video) (24572 Views)

Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) / Most See: Mad Man Preaching The Gospel In Raw Truth / Viral Video Of A Mad Man Preaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mad Man Preaching To Crowd About Hell Fire! (Video) by mukthar2000(m): 11:22am On Sep 10, 2023
The guy is really call into work of God, not like some fake pastors that uses members money to enriched their pocket.

1 Like

Re: Mad Man Preaching To Crowd About Hell Fire! (Video) by 9jahotblog: 11:39am On Sep 10, 2023
Thank God he gave his life to Jesus Christ and he allowed himself to be used for evangelism.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mad Man Preaching To Crowd About Hell Fire! (Video) by GetSenseNow: 11:40am On Sep 10, 2023
Corrinthians:
Peter Obi's Senior Special Adviser. cool
I wonder who advised Bola TInubu to push drugs
Re: Mad Man Preaching To Crowd About Hell Fire! (Video) by Awaja(m): 11:44am On Sep 10, 2023
TikTok madman
Re: Mad Man Preaching To Crowd About Hell Fire! (Video) by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 11:57am On Sep 10, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
Mad Man Preaching To Crowd About Hell Fire!

He preached about hell fire to the stunned crowd.

He even rejected money they contributed for him and asked them to give the money to the poor to their astonishment.

Here's the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHNGRl9dI98?si=_KrYQi2HM-anSA4z
He rejected the money given to him
Re: Mad Man Preaching To Crowd About Hell Fire! (Video) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 10, 2023
Dshocker:
Africa and religion are the same six and half a dozen.
But you seem overly interested in this area of life. How then is this? grin
If something is odd or perceived foolishness to those who count it as foolishness, then why do those same people spend a lot of time and attention on these supposedly perceived foolish philosophies?
Won't they just ignore it and not give it a second of their time, since it makes no sense, in their opinions?

There must be an underlying reason why they can't seem to get over the bible's claims. Perhaps, since man is a spirit being, its spirit knows the truth (truths that the flesh-aspect of men are oblivious to). That's why many unbelievers still find themselves taking interest in the things of spirituality (the christian version of spirituality, that is ).
Their spirit-man yearns for something (for spiritual truths) it knows has not yet been accessed (by virtue of the ignorance of the individual) by the flesh-man (the one who thinks he's the all-knowing, conscious, main man, but infact, isn't)

The spirit, the soul, is the main individual. Spirit needs spirit food. The flesh can live on physical food, as we all know.
This is why in as much as we often notice mockers, jesters, scoffers and all other forms of atheists attempt to ridicule the scriptures, they still do not get satisfied enough to quit, haven made their opinions known. They still keep coming back for more, when it should ordinarily seem like a waste of their time, since they are so sure (they think they are sure ) that the christian doctrines are false and man-made tools for the controlling of mankind. Why not just see it as pointless to keep trying to disprove Jesus and the rest of them?

I'll tell you why (believe it or not). You cannot see it as a pointless task because your spirit knows that there is actually a God who it is accountable to. Your flesh ( you, who is the atheist and unbeliever) isn't really aware that there is that same God known to your spirit. So you keep seeking for answers, but you are not still opening up your heart and mind to receive the truth in answers.
Simply put, your disbelief (and that of many other people) is after the workings of the devil's deceit, who would like nothing but to see you die without ever getting to realize that God (Yahweh) exists, and that you owe him praises and reverence. Until that cloak or veil is removed from covering your spiritual eyes you will never be aware of spiritual truths, thus, not becoming saved and paradise-bound. I didn't say heaven. I said, paradise (new Jerusalem). The one to come down to the new earth, after this present earth must have passed away. Ask God to give you a contrite heart, but first keep an open mind and humble yourself towards Him in order to even be approachable by Him. He wants to approach you, but he needs a willing heart, first off. In some instances, God breaks protocols to reveal himself to stubborn hearts. He will show mercy/grace to whomever He will show it to.
But since you cannot be certain of such a grace being shown to you, why risk it, by hardening your heart, knowing not if you are part of the people he will break protocol for?? Hope you're getting the drift here? smiley
Be wise. wink There is no wisdom that man can have if it isn't given to him by God. Wokeness, knowledge, permutations, analytics, and the rest of them are all not wisdom. Wisdom starts with knowing who the true God is. The one who made the constellations and everything else in the universe, which he gave humans the grace (ability) to identify and know of, in order to show his mighty works and creative ingenuity. All for his pleasure. Not minding that science will come along the way to claim the credits for His own creations. He still allowed it to happen. He is not tempted by evil (or falsehood of humans ) to hurriedly start to prove himself to beings who are far beneath his glory, and wisdom, and patience threshold.

I just hope you, and any other reader, who feel there's no God as depicted in the holy bible understand what I have tried to enumerate with the lengthy write-up above. If you do not, then ask someone over there with you to explain it, in hopes that you would understand it.
Or, just ask me. That's if you want to.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mad Man Preaching To Crowd About Hell Fire! (Video) by Corrinthians(m): 12:08pm On Sep 10, 2023
GetSenseNow:

I wonder who advised Bola TInubu to push drugs
He probably got his first gig from the Obi of Onitsha. 🙂
Re: Mad Man Preaching To Crowd About Hell Fire! (Video) by 43Ronin: 12:45pm On Sep 10, 2023
Akerele44:
If to say peter obi won
This man would have been his Special Adviser on Spiritual Matters
You yoruba Muslim miscreants like to jump on anything Christian but when TenQ or Maymann comes for you guys you will keep quiet and be wishing jihad upon them

1 Like

Re: Mad Man Preaching To Crowd About Hell Fire! (Video) by 43Ronin: 12:46pm On Sep 10, 2023
Corrinthians:
He probably got his first gig from the Obi of Onitsha. 🙂
A yoruba Muslim using Christian Monica? is that how proud you are of Allah
Re: Mad Man Preaching To Crowd About Hell Fire! (Video) by jaephoenix(m): 1:06pm On Sep 10, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Madness doesn't mean the brain is dead it simply means malfunctioning of the brain so a madman or madwoman will continue to say what has been programmed in their brains.
To know how sound they are it's not about what they are saying but ability to work in line with what they're saying, of course an insane can only mimick what has been programmed in his brain he can't do anything to prove he knows exactly what he's saying that's why James said faith without works is DEAD! James 2:18-26
You ment pass dis guy. Pot calling kettle black

1 Like

Re: Mad Man Preaching To Crowd About Hell Fire! (Video) by GasAndOilTheory(m): 1:14pm On Sep 10, 2023
Help him work on his mental health first
Re: Mad Man Preaching To Crowd About Hell Fire! (Video) by Agugbadin: 1:25pm On Sep 10, 2023
Nice one.
Re: Mad Man Preaching To Crowd About Hell Fire! (Video) by Ever8090: 1:41pm On Sep 10, 2023
ajimo54:

No heaven! No hell fire! Those imaginary places have undermined the activities of humans since 14th century! No holy spirit speaking thru the mad guy! Punishment for law breaking awaits you here on earth!
have seen one person that the mad man is far far better than....that person is you. Even in his mental health he still reasons better than you..

1 Like

Re: Mad Man Preaching To Crowd About Hell Fire! (Video) by omolola12345(m): 1:41pm On Sep 10, 2023
TB Joshua junior. But I wonder why people think he is mad. Something must have gone wrong somewhere. A lot of people started their journey somewhere, having good dream and plans for their life, all of a sudden things fall apart. You see them behave like mad person all over the street.
Re: Mad Man Preaching To Crowd About Hell Fire! (Video) by dannex4adx(m): 1:42pm On Sep 10, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
Mad Man Preaching To Crowd About Hell Fire!

He preached about hell fire to the stunned crowd.

He even rejected money they contributed for him and asked them to give the money to the poor to their astonishment.

Here's the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHNGRl9dI98?si=_KrYQi2HM-anSA4z

He is not a mad man! It is those that doesn't believe God that are mad.
Re: Mad Man Preaching To Crowd About Hell Fire! (Video) by fineberry(m): 1:58pm On Sep 10, 2023
Old or not it's worth circulating. Mind you I'm seeing this for the first time, had it been it not uploaded again as you claim I wouldn't have seen it.
samsegs:
Circulating very old video..

1 Like

Re: Mad Man Preaching To Crowd About Hell Fire! (Video) by Squirrel1(m): 2:03pm On Sep 10, 2023
justtruth88miSt:
Pitobi man. Na him dey give pitobi advice.
I know someone will say this 🤣🤣
Re: Mad Man Preaching To Crowd About Hell Fire! (Video) by Ecosystem4u: 2:08pm On Sep 10, 2023
titusmichael27:

What's the difference if I may asked?

Treating people with dignity despite their perceived overall condition. Is like asking me the difference between 'old' man and 'elderly' man. The former sounds derogatory the later more appropriate and believe you me if you address advanced people with the later they will not resent you.

1 Like

Re: Mad Man Preaching To Crowd About Hell Fire! (Video) by Ecosystem4u: 2:13pm On Sep 10, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Semantics bro. It's the same message, when all is said and done.

I beg to differ, there are words that are more appropriate and convey meanings without hurt.
Re: Mad Man Preaching To Crowd About Hell Fire! (Video) by BoldBrainz(m): 2:21pm On Sep 10, 2023
Ecosystem4u:

I beg to differ, there are words that are more appropriate and convey meanings without hurt.

I don't know how "less hurtful" you believe the ingredients of truth should be, but I can tell you for free that things should always be called what they are.

Whether you call him a mad man or you describe him as being mentally challenged or psychologically unstable, the crux of the matter be say the nigga don colo, and polishing the grammar isn't going to change that.
Re: Mad Man Preaching To Crowd About Hell Fire! (Video) by Akerele44(m): 2:23pm On Sep 10, 2023
43Ronin:

You yoruba Muslim miscreants like to jump on anything Christian but when TenQ or Maymann comes for you guys you will keep quiet and be wishing jihad upon them

How does this thread relate with muslim and christian matter now ?

They use your sense sometimes nah
I no talk say always atleast sometimes
Re: Mad Man Preaching To Crowd About Hell Fire! (Video) by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:39pm On Sep 10, 2023
correctguy101:

Not always...
You've not really seen real madness. You'll even be forced to agree that they're operating on a separate dimension... SMH
We grew up in the ghettos of Lagos in those years, we've seen confirmed real mad people, no earlier programming involved in their performance...
It's maybe the subconscious taking over.. as we all know, the subconscious is erratically crazy... cheesy
Morning Max

Good afternoon!

When talking about malfunctioning of the brain the person hasn't lost the sense in the tongue so whatever comes to his brain is what he will keep saying but note that it can never be something out of range.
This madman is an African/Nigerian who grew up in a neighbourhood where he has been hearing the hellfire stuff all his life so if he now runs mad surely that's what will come back to his brain during soliloquizing. undecided
Re: Mad Man Preaching To Crowd About Hell Fire! (Video) by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:40pm On Sep 10, 2023
jcross19:
You are the one that programmed it there right what you quoted is different from what you commented!!!! Sorry
Go and find such in a country where such a thing has not been spoken before.
Jesus has more than enough sane disciples working with him! wink
Re: Mad Man Preaching To Crowd About Hell Fire! (Video) by 43Ronin: 2:41pm On Sep 10, 2023
Sunday5050:
Read below 👇
bros this scam don cast nau. Hustle stop looking for people to scam. next is to report your handle
Re: Mad Man Preaching To Crowd About Hell Fire! (Video) by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:45pm On Sep 10, 2023
jaephoenix:

You ment pass dis guy. Pot calling kettle black

Below is what another person typed regarding my comment, perhaps you need to go and fight him! cheesy

AwkaFinest:
This is the most enlightened write up I've seen on nairaland in recent time.
Kudos!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mad Man Preaching To Crowd About Hell Fire! (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 2:45pm On Sep 10, 2023
He is no different from Adeboye they are all mad
Re: Mad Man Preaching To Crowd About Hell Fire! (Video) by Tommydare(m): 2:56pm On Sep 10, 2023
Haha.. "mentally challenged" doesn't change anything. He is still a mad man. I hope God heal him though
Ecosystem4u:

I don't know what your true intentions are, but why use the word 'mad man'? Does calling him mad man make you feel any better? Mentally challenged is more appropriate.

1 Like

Re: Mad Man Preaching To Crowd About Hell Fire! (Video) by Alliswell248: 3:00pm On Sep 10, 2023
ajimo54:

No heaven! No hell fire! Those imaginary places have undermined the activities of humans since 14th century! No holy spirit speaking thru the mad guy! Punishment for law breaking awaits you here on earth!

You have no excuse....
Jesus loves you.
Re: Mad Man Preaching To Crowd About Hell Fire! (Video) by Tommydare(m): 3:00pm On Sep 10, 2023
U dey talklike person wey don go to the afterlife before. Talking about there is no heaven, there is no hell. Anything they can't see with their naked eyes doesn't exist. What a shallow mind.
ajimo54:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Gives Lady 48 Strokes Of Cane, For Her To Get A Husband In Enugu / Ekwueme Song By Prospa Ochimana (lyrics) / A Sierra Leonian Came Back From Hell With A Message For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.