Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Mad Man Preaching To Crowd About Hell Fire! (Video) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mad Man Preaching To Crowd About Hell Fire! (Video) (24571 Views)

Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) / Most See: Mad Man Preaching The Gospel In Raw Truth / Viral Video Of A Mad Man Preaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mad Man Preaching To Crowd About Hell Fire! (Video) by willi926(m): 9:04pm On Sep 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
The problem is not with my retort but your original claim associating the God's Kingdom of God with delusions of a mentally challenged man. That is iranu of the highest degree. undecided
U are still in haste. I said calm down and read ur mention to me slowly and calmly, u will see how crazy u are. grin
Re: Mad Man Preaching To Crowd About Hell Fire! (Video) by kinkydude: 9:11pm On Sep 10, 2023
Chineke! He dey dash the money to beggar. Money wey person need now bad baddest
Re: Mad Man Preaching To Crowd About Hell Fire! (Video) by OyinO: 11:10pm On Sep 10, 2023
He's a good and practical example of life in hell. Outside that hell, there's no other Greek Hell anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Mad Man Preaching To Crowd About Hell Fire! (Video) by PaulH07: 4:00am On Sep 11, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
Mad Man Preaching To Crowd About Hell Fire!

He preached about hell fire to the stunned crowd.

He even rejected money they contributed for him and asked them to give the money to the poor to their astonishment.

Here's the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHNGRl9dI98?si=_KrYQi2HM-anSA4z

Na only Obidients go listen to this one. Just like their master Obi that listens to mad men... cheesy

Outta here!!!
Re: Mad Man Preaching To Crowd About Hell Fire! (Video) by Aemmyjah(m): 11:56am On Sep 11, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Below is what another person typed regarding my comment, perhaps you need to go and fight him! cheesy

Jaephoenix - pained atheist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mad Man Preaching To Crowd About Hell Fire! (Video) by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:18pm On Sep 11, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Jaephoenix - pained atheist

They really feel it's absurd for any religionist to outsmart them! wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mad Man Preaching To Crowd About Hell Fire! (Video) by Aemmyjah(m): 1:18pm On Sep 11, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

They really feel it's absurd for any religionist to outsmart them! wink

And he says he works in a hospital
A real pity i feel for all his patients

Maybe he's not actually a doctor
Working in an hospital does not mean he's a doctor. The Musa we actually talk about when we hear a report is actually working in a hospital grin
Re: Mad Man Preaching To Crowd About Hell Fire! (Video) by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:32pm On Sep 11, 2023
smiley
Aemmyjah:

And he says he works in a hospital
A real pity i feel for all his patients
Maybe he's not actually a doctor
Working in an hospital does not mean he's a doctor. The Musa we actually talk about when we hear a report is actually working in a hospital grin

1 Like

Re: Mad Man Preaching To Crowd About Hell Fire! (Video) by Princewell2012(m): 9:05pm On Sep 12, 2023
fineberry:
Old or not it's worth circulating. Mind you I'm seeing this for the first time, had it been it not uploaded again as you claim I wouldn't have seen it.
Same with me. Am seeing it for the first time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Gives Lady 48 Strokes Of Cane, For Her To Get A Husband In Enugu / Ekwueme Song By Prospa Ochimana (lyrics) / A Sierra Leonian Came Back From Hell With A Message For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.