Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

Mad Man Preaching To Crowd About Hell Fire! (Video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mad Man Preaching To Crowd About Hell Fire! (Video) (24535 Views)

Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) / Most See: Mad Man Preaching The Gospel In Raw Truth / Viral Video Of A Mad Man Preaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mad Man Preaching To Crowd About Hell Fire! (Video) by emusmithyy(m): 3:06pm On Sep 10, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
Mad Man Preaching To Crowd About Hell Fire!

He preached about hell fire to the stunned crowd.

He even rejected money they contributed for him and asked them to give the money to the poor to their astonishment.

Here's the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHNGRl9dI98?si=_KrYQi2HM-anSA4z

Na d comments by bystanders funny pass
Re: Mad Man Preaching To Crowd About Hell Fire! (Video) by Papayaayasager(m): 3:33pm On Sep 10, 2023
Can a clean spirit speak through a mad man or a person possessed by spirit of divination? I think he's on colos. Acts 16:16
Re: Mad Man Preaching To Crowd About Hell Fire! (Video) by Rechargeam247(f): 3:47pm On Sep 10, 2023
Wow.
Re: Mad Man Preaching To Crowd About Hell Fire! (Video) by jcross19: 3:56pm On Sep 10, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Go and find such in a country where such a thing has not been spoken before.
Jesus has more than enough sane disciples working with him! wink
MInd You , you are not the one that will tell Jesus how to works or who to use for His ministry!

1 Like

Re: Mad Man Preaching To Crowd About Hell Fire! (Video) by kmaster007: 4:23pm On Sep 10, 2023
Him no drop Baba ijebu lotto
Re: Mad Man Preaching To Crowd About Hell Fire! (Video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:33pm On Sep 10, 2023
SMARTMOTORS:
He's not mad ..he is acting under disguise with costume
You are very wise
Re: Mad Man Preaching To Crowd About Hell Fire! (Video) by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:33pm On Sep 10, 2023
jcross19:
MInd You , you are not the one that will tell Jesus how to works or who to use for His ministry!

I trust my own Jesus he will not permit a madman to speak of him because he doesn't want the way of truth to be spoken of abusively! 1Corinthians 2:16 smiley
Re: Mad Man Preaching To Crowd About Hell Fire! (Video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:34pm On Sep 10, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
When I first saw this video, I was profoundly amazed.

It was as if the Holy Spirit was speaking through him and he wasn't speaking by himself.

He reminded me of the preaching of John the baptist, the forerunner of Jesus, calling people to repentance. Matthew 3:1-12

His preaching was also reminiscent of Jesus who preached about hell fire and warned people to repent or perish! Matthew 18:9, Luke 13:2-5.

Sadly such kind of preaching could hardly be found in the church these days.

It's really amazing how God could use even the foolish and ignorant things of this world to confound the wise and prudent.

In those days, Jesus rejoiced and thanked God because He had hidden these things from the wise and prudent but revealed them unto babes. Luke 10:21

So it is not surprising to see God doing the same in this end-time generation, using even the least expected or respected of vessels to propagate His true Gospel to the world, when the most respected ones were preaching instead about money and other vanities God did not send them to preach.

God is not seeking for special and sophisticated vessels as many think. He is seeking vessels that were willing to yield totally to Him so He could completely have His way!

Therefore vessels that have been rejected and cast aside by men as useless and good for nothing, could yet be very suitable vessels in God's sight to advance His Kingdom on Earth for His own glory.

May we also be suitable vessels for God to use for His own glory in these last days. In Jesus name!

God bless.
He's not a mad man
Re: Mad Man Preaching To Crowd About Hell Fire! (Video) by seunsmith1930(m): 4:38pm On Sep 10, 2023
jesusjnr2020:

It was as if the Holy Spirit was speaking through him and he wasn't speaking by himself.

He reminded me of the preaching of John the baptist, the forerunner of Jesus, calling people to repentance. Matthew 3:1-12

His preaching was also reminiscent of Jesus who preached about hell fire and warned people to repent or perish! Matthew 18:9, Luke 13:2-5.

It's really amazing how God could use even the foolish and ignorant things of this world to confound the wise and prudent.

In those days, Jesus rejoiced and thanked God because He had hidden these things from the wise and prudent but revealed them unto babes. Luke 10:21

So it is not surprising to see God doing the same in this end-time generation, using even the least expected or respected of vessels to propagate His true Gospel to the world, when the most respected ones were preaching instead about money and other vanities God did not send them to preach.

God is not seeking for special and sophisticated vessels as many think. He is seeking vessels that were willing to yield totally to Him so He could completely have His way!

Therefore vessels that have been rejected and cast aside by men as useless and good for nothing, could yet be very suitable vessels in God's sight to advance His Kingdom on Earth for His own glory.

May we also be suitable vessels for God to use for His own glory in these last days. In Jesus name!

God bless.
you are really doing God, sir/ma, God bless you

1 Like

Re: Mad Man Preaching To Crowd About Hell Fire! (Video) by bablon20(m): 4:48pm On Sep 10, 2023
Old video.
Re: Mad Man Preaching To Crowd About Hell Fire! (Video) by Sleekfingers: 4:50pm On Sep 10, 2023
jesusjnr2020:

He even rejected money they contributed for him and asked them to give the money to the poor to their astonishment.

Here's the video:

It derogatory to call someone who is mentally challenged" Madman
Re: Mad Man Preaching To Crowd About Hell Fire! (Video) by Sleekfingers: 4:54pm On Sep 10, 2023
Ecosystem4u:

I don't know what your true intentions are, but why use the word 'mad man'? Does calling him mad man make you feel any better? Mentally challenged is more appropriate.

That's how I was correcting some people yesterday on this platform. When someone called his sister " Cripple". Which is an offensive word.
They were just saying all kinda bullshits.
Re: Mad Man Preaching To Crowd About Hell Fire! (Video) by chuksdenanny: 4:56pm On Sep 10, 2023
This video is old nah. Several years ago
Re: Mad Man Preaching To Crowd About Hell Fire! (Video) by jcross19: 5:05pm On Sep 10, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

I trust my own Jesus he will not permit a madman to speak of him because he doesn't want the way of truth to be spoken of abusively! 1Corinthians 2:16 smiley
can you see the reason you are languishing in ignorance! Jesus can use whatever means to spread His gospel!

1 Like

Re: Mad Man Preaching To Crowd About Hell Fire! (Video) by madjune(m): 5:14pm On Sep 10, 2023
God is speaking through him. I'm a believer.
Re: Mad Man Preaching To Crowd About Hell Fire! (Video) by Ecosystem4u: 5:24pm On Sep 10, 2023
Sleekfingers:

That's how I was correcting some people yesterday on this platform. When someone called his sister " Cripple". Which is an offensive word.
They were just saying all kinda bullshits.

There you have it, I am not surprised one bit.
Re: Mad Man Preaching To Crowd About Hell Fire! (Video) by enmich(m): 5:52pm On Sep 10, 2023
I will race stones for my self not SURPRISED!
Re: Mad Man Preaching To Crowd About Hell Fire! (Video) by GetSenseNow: 6:01pm On Sep 10, 2023
Corrinthians:
He probably got his first gig from the Obi of Onitsha. ๐Ÿ™‚
Hahahahahahhahahsahshahahah.....nice comeback. Idiot๐Ÿ˜’
Re: Mad Man Preaching To Crowd About Hell Fire! (Video) by Elnino9(m): 7:29pm On Sep 10, 2023
jesusjnr2020:

Here's the video:

God can use any medium to express himself..
Re: Mad Man Preaching To Crowd About Hell Fire! (Video) by Mamijoh(f): 7:31pm On Sep 10, 2023
jesusjnr2020:

God bless.
Amen in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Mad Man Preaching To Crowd About Hell Fire! (Video) by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:58pm On Sep 10, 2023
jcross19:
can you see the reason you are languishing in ignorance! Jesus can use whatever means to spread His gospel!

Says you not my own Jesus.

I know him too well that he doesn't support disorderliness {1Corinthians 14:33} everything he does is well organized decently and by sound arrangement! 1Corinthians 14:40

That's the difference between my Jesus and your own Jesus of disorder! wink
Re: Mad Man Preaching To Crowd About Hell Fire! (Video) by Kobojunkie: 8:00pm On Sep 10, 2023
kelvine:
Lord have mercy and heal him completely so he can reach more people
Anyone currently reached by him as is is equally mentally unstable! undecided

Re: Mad Man Preaching To Crowd About Hell Fire! (Video) by Kobojunkie: 8:01pm On Sep 10, 2023
willi926:
Let the name of God be praised.
Name of God praised in madness? No be craze you dey spew so? grin
Re: Mad Man Preaching To Crowd About Hell Fire! (Video) by Kobojunkie: 8:03pm On Sep 10, 2023
AntiMarxist:
The real tragedy here is how Heaven really needs to do the most bizzare to get the attention of the plebs.
Which Heaven did what? Who told you this man's rants in his deluded state have anything to do with Heaven? undecided
Re: Mad Man Preaching To Crowd About Hell Fire! (Video) by Kobojunkie: 8:05pm On Sep 10, 2023
benuejosh:
He Probably must have come from a strong Christian background before the insanity.
A terrible thing too! undecided
Re: Mad Man Preaching To Crowd About Hell Fire! (Video) by successman100: 8:24pm On Sep 10, 2023
That is a chosen and anointed one.
Touch not my anoited.
Please Don't speak evil of him .
I beg of you.
So that you don't offend God.
Re: Mad Man Preaching To Crowd About Hell Fire! (Video) by Kobojunkie: 8:27pm On Sep 10, 2023
successman100:
That is a chosen and anointed one.
Touch not my anoited.
Please Don't speak evil of him . I beg of you. So that you don't offend God.
Rubbish! You folks and your chosen lies --- madness-- which you weave now going as far as to weave an obviously mentally challenged man in as well? Come on! undecided
Re: Mad Man Preaching To Crowd About Hell Fire! (Video) by Kobojunkie: 8:30pm On Sep 10, 2023
Yankee101:
โ–  Na you dey call am mad man
They thought John the Baptist was mad too
Actually, that is not true. John wasn't the only Nazirite in the Land of Judah. lipsrsealed
Re: Mad Man Preaching To Crowd About Hell Fire! (Video) by Kobojunkie: 8:33pm On Sep 10, 2023
drimzsmoke:
โ–  Go to any neuropsychiatric hospital in Nigeria, they have them plenty, dem get Jesus and God there sef. It is schizophrenia!!!
Dem full the place abeg! lipsrsealed
Re: Mad Man Preaching To Crowd About Hell Fire! (Video) by willi926(m): 8:42pm On Sep 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Name of God praised in madness? No be craze you dey spew so? grin
Oya read wetin u type give me again slowly and calmly, make u see say na u spew craze so. grin. Oniranu
Re: Mad Man Preaching To Crowd About Hell Fire! (Video) by Kobojunkie: 8:51pm On Sep 10, 2023
willi926:
โ–  Oya read wetin u type give me again slowly and calmly, make u see say na u spew craze so. grin. Oniranu
The problem is not with my retort but your original claim associating the God's Kingdom of God with delusions of a mentally challenged man. That is iranu of the highest degree. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is Your Favorite Bible Verse And Why? / Why Do Youths Leave The Catholic Church? / Ekwueme Song By Prospa Ochimana (lyrics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.