Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,038 members, 7,828,642 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Ogun Govt Orders Demolition Of 5-storey DATKEM Plaza Owned By Funke Daniel - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Ogun Govt Orders Demolition Of 5-storey DATKEM Plaza Owned By Funke Daniel (50079 Views)

DATKEM Plaza: This Is Executive Recklessness - Funke Daniel To Gov Abiodun / DATKEM Plaza Is An Illegal Structure, Contravenes Planning Laws - Ogun Govt / 5-storey Building Collapses In Apapa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Govt Orders Demolition Of 5-storey DATKEM Plaza Owned By Funke Daniel by Zorn: 11:16am On Sep 10, 2023
Higherthan:
If the building is not on the right land, I don't think there's a need for sentiment.
If Daniel thinks otherwise he should go to court, sefini.
Which court?
Re: Ogun Govt Orders Demolition Of 5-storey DATKEM Plaza Owned By Funke Daniel by BoldBrainz(m): 11:20am On Sep 10, 2023
Lol.
Re: Ogun Govt Orders Demolition Of 5-storey DATKEM Plaza Owned By Funke Daniel by Chibuzoripob: 11:20am On Sep 10, 2023
sad eleyi Dapo sef. angry.The idiot should go and fix matogun olambe,Akute,(ifo)Ado odo ota and that death trap road to ijoun etc.U Ogun people should wake up
Re: Ogun Govt Orders Demolition Of 5-storey DATKEM Plaza Owned By Funke Daniel by APCNig: 11:21am On Sep 10, 2023
Jostoman:
May be the woman supported Adebutu in the last governorship election. Politics of bitterness is the only politics they know how to play.

You Stole Adebutu mandate and you are still witch hunting people, continue o

Gbenga Daniel and his wife are criminals that will rot in Hell Fire, but so also is the useless Dapo. So, let Gbenga Daniel call Emilokan Asiwaju Jagaban, he will call his boy Eleyi Abiodun to order.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Govt Orders Demolition Of 5-storey DATKEM Plaza Owned By Funke Daniel by Lama70(m): 11:21am On Sep 10, 2023
Winters23:
grin

Government of demolition

Ijoba woole woole. Lol
Re: Ogun Govt Orders Demolition Of 5-storey DATKEM Plaza Owned By Funke Daniel by sammirano: 11:23am On Sep 10, 2023
This is why I am against giving these governors more powers. Very useless set of people
Re: Ogun Govt Orders Demolition Of 5-storey DATKEM Plaza Owned By Funke Daniel by APCNig: 11:24am On Sep 10, 2023
TotoGame:
Yoruba people should kill themselves for all I care

I'm out of here

No, we won't. Remember the over three million we killed between 1967 and 1970? Make we rest small before we kill more

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun Govt Orders Demolition Of 5-storey DATKEM Plaza Owned By Funke Daniel by iammo(m): 11:26am On Sep 10, 2023
cool

Dapo abiodun go show many people shege as he managed to get re elected

Re: Ogun Govt Orders Demolition Of 5-storey DATKEM Plaza Owned By Funke Daniel by mightyhaze: 11:27am On Sep 10, 2023
Omo .. this is the reason I stopped building ... I use my money to enjoy myself thoroughly..give my family the best and look out for people that are worth it or would be worth it.. if land sellers no scam u,grabbers go do u shege.. if u survive am , demolition fit follow
Re: Ogun Govt Orders Demolition Of 5-storey DATKEM Plaza Owned By Funke Daniel by dododawa1: 11:29am On Sep 10, 2023
Abiodun Ogun State and ikepzu of Abia State
Are useless men
Re: Ogun Govt Orders Demolition Of 5-storey DATKEM Plaza Owned By Funke Daniel by toxtimmy: 11:29am On Sep 10, 2023
Nigerians are the dumbest mother fucketa on this planet when it comes to doing the right thing...however, we are the smartest when it comes to doing bad and evil stuff.

You demolish the building but the person when give the permit within the government to build and certify the building as genuine and safe is promoted.

Lol
fergie001:
The property is owned by Olufunke Daniel, wife of a former Governor of Ogun State, Olugbenga Justus Daniel

There has been no love lost between the incumbent Governor, Dapo Abiodun and the current Senator of Ogun East Senatorial District owing to the latter's reluctance to support the former's re-election bid.

SOURCE: Peoples Gazette

Re: Ogun Govt Orders Demolition Of 5-storey DATKEM Plaza Owned By Funke Daniel by igwebuike01: 11:33am On Sep 10, 2023
Jostoman:
May be the woman supported Adebutu in the last governorship election. Politics of bitterness is the only politics they know how to play.

But when it's done at the national level against another tribe you will support it
Re: Ogun Govt Orders Demolition Of 5-storey DATKEM Plaza Owned By Funke Daniel by GetSenseNow: 11:34am On Sep 10, 2023
I hope this isn't a witch-hunt because these reasons given are flimsy
Re: Ogun Govt Orders Demolition Of 5-storey DATKEM Plaza Owned By Funke Daniel by ACRI: 11:34am On Sep 10, 2023
OGD fights very rough and hard,

Eleyi of Ogun state hope you know

The kind of Governors we have now, they prefer pulling down than building up. That's how that one in Kano has been misbehaivng
Re: Ogun Govt Orders Demolition Of 5-storey DATKEM Plaza Owned By Funke Daniel by nedekid: 11:37am On Sep 10, 2023
All this demolition. Where were the agencies when the building was being built over the years.
While not encouraging illegality, peoper enforcement must be done on time.
1b naira, roughly less than 1m pounds. Next time use it to aquire property in London that will appreciate 40% in 5 years without threat of demolition.
Re: Ogun Govt Orders Demolition Of 5-storey DATKEM Plaza Owned By Funke Daniel by Tareq1105: 11:37am On Sep 10, 2023
Olaoluwa122:
Daru Dapo political witch hunting don start....Make tribunal send emm packing jare....✅ Very corrupt somebody..

Dapo Abiodun will regret this.
Re: Ogun Govt Orders Demolition Of 5-storey DATKEM Plaza Owned By Funke Daniel by onlyboyson(m): 11:39am On Sep 10, 2023
Westerners and hatred all like TEMPLARLAUNDRY
Re: Ogun Govt Orders Demolition Of 5-storey DATKEM Plaza Owned By Funke Daniel by Morbeta11(m): 11:45am On Sep 10, 2023
helinues:
Game on

Senses can be received either easily or by force

grin

Power is tresient, Gbenga is on the begging side today, tomorrow might be Abiodun.....I pity non of them but for you, if you had ever owned a property or bought cement with your money, you will under that this demolition is unnecessary.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Govt Orders Demolition Of 5-storey DATKEM Plaza Owned By Funke Daniel by Bfly: 11:48am On Sep 10, 2023
The building can go but the refuse dump remains.
Re: Ogun Govt Orders Demolition Of 5-storey DATKEM Plaza Owned By Funke Daniel by tobstarizhia(m): 11:49am On Sep 10, 2023
It should be demolished. Why would you install ACs when you've not even installed windows in the building. Shows that it was locally built and is a danger to people

1 Like

Re: Ogun Govt Orders Demolition Of 5-storey DATKEM Plaza Owned By Funke Daniel by ufotunang: 11:55am On Sep 10, 2023
A plaza building that can create a lot of jobs for the youths and boost the economy of ogun state...later we be complaining of high rate of unemployment...but you are destroying a plaza building that can create a lot of jobs,..then how can this country move forward
Re: Ogun Govt Orders Demolition Of 5-storey DATKEM Plaza Owned By Funke Daniel by omolola12345(m): 11:56am On Sep 10, 2023
Where do the owner get money to for the mighty building. I hope it's not the money from politics. Our commonwealth. Can someone work as a teacher in primary or secondary school under this wicked government for 25 to 30 years and build such a big building. And the public will be defending them whenever their calamity befalls them. I will not say much Sha. We shall all reap whatsoever we sow.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Govt Orders Demolition Of 5-storey DATKEM Plaza Owned By Funke Daniel by ufotunang: 11:57am On Sep 10, 2023
Instead of developing you are destroying....do not bring your politics issues you have with a person into anything relating to bussinesses...that plaza you are destroying can create a lot of jobs for the youths... direct and indirect jobs
Re: Ogun Govt Orders Demolition Of 5-storey DATKEM Plaza Owned By Funke Daniel by enemyofprogress: 11:59am On Sep 10, 2023
Imagine the number of security personnel guarding a Senator. Nigeria is truly a joke

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Govt Orders Demolition Of 5-storey DATKEM Plaza Owned By Funke Daniel by Padipadi(m): 12:00pm On Sep 10, 2023
Jostoman:

No p. Power is transient. They ll demolish his own buildings too. He can't do gov for 3 terms.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Govt Orders Demolition Of 5-storey DATKEM Plaza Owned By Funke Daniel by lomprico(m): 12:02pm On Sep 10, 2023
I hate this country
Re: Ogun Govt Orders Demolition Of 5-storey DATKEM Plaza Owned By Funke Daniel by Eriokanmi: 12:02pm On Sep 10, 2023
This is what I've been saying. Nigerian politicians are thieves, they're so lazy and poor. Take politics out of their lives and they are left with nothing. That's why they've always been desperate to remain in office. If you stand in their way, they take you off cos they have no other means of livelihood.

Gbenga Daniel had depreciated so much before he defected to the apc. Nobody had ever thought he'd dream of that, talk less of making it real.

See what a governor's wife built when her husband was in office, when she was not holding any political office for God's sake. Sadly, their slaves would be supporting them as usual. Only God knows other assets she had , including in the fct. I only pity those following and defending these people. They're majorly the poorest of the poor.

3 Likes

Re: Ogun Govt Orders Demolition Of 5-storey DATKEM Plaza Owned By Funke Daniel by MT: 12:04pm On Sep 10, 2023
So, the OGD wife can't get interim injunction to stop the demolition. Something is fishy.

Conversely, where did OGD wife get 1bn to construct a 5 storey building?

Why did we have lot of police personnel guiding OGD when he should rathert be employing the services of private security guards, being ordinary citizen.

At the end of the day, Ogun State citizens are the losers.
Re: Ogun Govt Orders Demolition Of 5-storey DATKEM Plaza Owned By Funke Daniel by FaithAkin(m): 12:04pm On Sep 10, 2023
I'm a Logo and graphics designer. Check my signature for my number.
Re: Ogun Govt Orders Demolition Of 5-storey DATKEM Plaza Owned By Funke Daniel by Dchampion65: 12:05pm On Sep 10, 2023
Gbenga can do the worst.

Anyway, we are awaiting the second side of the story from ogun state government.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Govt Orders Demolition Of 5-storey DATKEM Plaza Owned By Funke Daniel by Kingozymandias(m): 12:08pm On Sep 10, 2023
helinues:
Game on

Senses can be received either easily or by force

grin

Kafirs, so undignified in their behaviours. Just look at what your governor is doing to his fellow Kafirs. I blame the believers who work with these things

Inhumane

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN / When Is It Right For A Landlord To Give Quit Notice? / Estimating Building Costs, One Step At A Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.