Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Ogun Govt Orders Demolition Of 5-storey DATKEM Plaza Owned By Funke Daniel - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Ogun Govt Orders Demolition Of 5-storey DATKEM Plaza Owned By Funke Daniel (50085 Views)

DATKEM Plaza: This Is Executive Recklessness - Funke Daniel To Gov Abiodun / DATKEM Plaza Is An Illegal Structure, Contravenes Planning Laws - Ogun Govt / 5-storey Building Collapses In Apapa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Govt Orders Demolition Of 5-storey DATKEM Plaza Owned By Funke Daniel by GasAndOilTheory(m): 12:10pm On Sep 10, 2023
They can choose to settle it amicably
Re: Ogun Govt Orders Demolition Of 5-storey DATKEM Plaza Owned By Funke Daniel by Validated: 12:12pm On Sep 10, 2023
helinues:
Game on

Senses can be received either easily or by force

grin
I thought sofisticated SW politicians do not harbor grudges. Only Edo and SE will you find that.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Govt Orders Demolition Of 5-storey DATKEM Plaza Owned By Funke Daniel by Santdsaint: 12:14pm On Sep 10, 2023
I love this.let the former governor and his wife suffer it.The evil and corruption u benefited from will surely be used against you later in the future.No hiding place,it can be delayed but cannot be denied.A lesson for as many who are in position today to correct the evils and corruption in the system.But if u fail to do so, surely u will be served breakfast of it wen the time comes.
Re: Ogun Govt Orders Demolition Of 5-storey DATKEM Plaza Owned By Funke Daniel by smileyoo: 12:16pm On Sep 10, 2023
Black leaders, with black minds with wasteful minds. las las they will ask their victims to go to court, knowing fully that the end result of going to court will always favor their criminal acts.
Re: Ogun Govt Orders Demolition Of 5-storey DATKEM Plaza Owned By Funke Daniel by Goodman2023: 12:21pm On Sep 10, 2023
leroi01:
And you couldn't get a court order to stay the executive order for demolition? Pending further investigations ?

The owner has 1 billion to construct, but no serious lawyers?

You people sef.

You didn't read the article... notice was 3days... notice was served on Friday for the building to be demolished on Sunday... demolition started 3am on Sunday....now tell me how you intend to get the stay of execution order if you were in the owner's shoes...tell me oga

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Govt Orders Demolition Of 5-storey DATKEM Plaza Owned By Funke Daniel by Abagworo(m): 12:21pm On Sep 10, 2023
There's nothing I hate more than political vendetta. It is never about the people's interest but an instrument of war often employed by the inferior man in power. Meanwhile it is appalling that 5 storey building looks like a big deal in such a city that it should be in thousands. Where then is the development?

Re: Ogun Govt Orders Demolition Of 5-storey DATKEM Plaza Owned By Funke Daniel by valiju: 12:27pm On Sep 10, 2023
Gbenga Daniel is an incumbent senator
MT:
So, the OGD wife can't get interim injunction to stop the demolition. Something is fishy.

Conversely, where did OGD wife get 1bn to construct a 5 storey building?

Why did we have lot of police personnel guiding OGD when he should rathert be employing the services of private security guards, being ordinary citizen.

At the end of the day, Ogun State citizens are the losers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Govt Orders Demolition Of 5-storey DATKEM Plaza Owned By Funke Daniel by leroi01(m): 12:28pm On Sep 10, 2023
Goodman2023:

You didn't read the article... notice was 3days... notice was served on Friday for the building to be demolished on Sunday... demolition started 3am on Sunday....now tell me how you intend to get the stay of execution order if you were in the owner's shoes...tell me oga

It's not a quarrel my friend.

The timing of the notice itself is illegal & astay of execution can be obtained (even as a handwritten note) from a judge on Saturday)

Don't be quick to attack people over something you have no expertise in.

As I said, the owner is rich and influential, he ought to have great lawyers on retainer, but...what do I know? Right?
Re: Ogun Govt Orders Demolition Of 5-storey DATKEM Plaza Owned By Funke Daniel by PortHarcourtcit(m): 12:31pm On Sep 10, 2023
Olaoluwa122:
Daru Dapo political witch hunting don start....Make tribunal send emm packing jare....✅ Very corrupt somebody..
you no see say that house don dey scatter? See as e don bend finish... Emotions no go gree make you see am...

1 Like

Re: Ogun Govt Orders Demolition Of 5-storey DATKEM Plaza Owned By Funke Daniel by Tooreda: 12:32pm On Sep 10, 2023
helinues:
Game on

grin

You must be a spendthrift
Re: Ogun Govt Orders Demolition Of 5-storey DATKEM Plaza Owned By Funke Daniel by Sermwell(m): 12:33pm On Sep 10, 2023
Higherthan:
If the building is not on the right land, I don't think there's a need for sentiment.
If Daniel thinks otherwise he should go to court, sefini.
That building wouldn't have been tampered with if the owner and the governor are in good terms!!
Re: Ogun Govt Orders Demolition Of 5-storey DATKEM Plaza Owned By Funke Daniel by jamesversion: 12:33pm On Sep 10, 2023
APCNig:

No, we won't. Remember the over three million we killed between 1967 and 1970? Make we rest small before we kill more

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ogun Govt Orders Demolition Of 5-storey DATKEM Plaza Owned By Funke Daniel by Goodman2023: 12:36pm On Sep 10, 2023
leroi01:

The timing of the notice itself is illegal & astay of execution can be obtained (even as a handwritten note) from a judge on Saturday)

As I said, the owner is rich and influential, he ought to have great lawyers on retainer, but...what do I know? Right?

It is impossible ...I hope you don't see this response as an attack
Re: Ogun Govt Orders Demolition Of 5-storey DATKEM Plaza Owned By Funke Daniel by victorazy(m): 12:36pm On Sep 10, 2023
On what ground?
On that broken window block?
Your using broken blocks to determine the integrity of a 4 storey building? Shame!!!
Re: Ogun Govt Orders Demolition Of 5-storey DATKEM Plaza Owned By Funke Daniel by leroi01(m): 12:41pm On Sep 10, 2023
Goodman2023:

It is impossible ...I hope you don't see this response as an attack

I actually don't see it as an attack.

As for it being impossible, I will only say that, based on my factual experience, it is not. It is actually common. (Not for the "masses " tho)
Re: Ogun Govt Orders Demolition Of 5-storey DATKEM Plaza Owned By Funke Daniel by rafcrown(m): 12:49pm On Sep 10, 2023
ALL NIGERIANS MUST SORO SOKE ON THE ISSUES OF SENSELLESS DEMOLITION IN THE COUNTRY .Before you can call yourself a Landlord or landlady in Nigeria you must build houses here and there because you dont know which one will be demolished. Imagine a person who struggled hard to build a house JUST FEW HOURS the millions of naira he /she suffered for is gone.
I believe that due processes must be followed always and health and SAFETY ISSUES must be adhered to but BAD BELLY,POLITICAL DEMOLITIONS must be critically considered.
WIKE -I WILL TAKE LAND FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT DEVELOPED TTHEIR LAND AND GIVE TO PEOPLE WHO ARE READY TO DEVELOP THE LAND.
THIS IS TAKING LAND FROM POOR PEOPLE AND GIVE TO CORRUPT POLITICIANS.
Why are properties demolished in poor people areas and rich people take over the areas shops, markets and residential areas ?
EXCAVATOR HIRING BUSINESS MUST BE GOOD IN NIGERIA. OTA AJE.
Re: Ogun Govt Orders Demolition Of 5-storey DATKEM Plaza Owned By Funke Daniel by VIKTO83(m): 12:49pm On Sep 10, 2023
D way people are mentioning Billions make me think they are childlike.
U open ur mouth wuahhhh and mention Billions for a house like this.
Don't u people fear God? U want to go beyond limit to tarnish d mans image.
If I'm a governor and my aid build this as only achievement I will sack him immediately. In my govt u must work and u much also chop. No sentiment
Re: Ogun Govt Orders Demolition Of 5-storey DATKEM Plaza Owned By Funke Daniel by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:50pm On Sep 10, 2023
Kingosytex:
The building looks so sub standard to me.
Meanwhile, seems this is the season of demolitions; Kwankwaso's stooge is busy trying to turn the entire Kano to a level ground, Wike is doing his in FCT and now this😂

💯
Re: Ogun Govt Orders Demolition Of 5-storey DATKEM Plaza Owned By Funke Daniel by rafcrown(m): 12:51pm On Sep 10, 2023
CHECK HIS PAST RECORDS, AGBA YAHOO YAHOO.WHEN YOU PUT SUCH PERSON WHERE STATE TREASURY IS ,IS IT NOT TO APPLY PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE.EFCC WAITING WITH INTEREST.
Olaoluwa122:
Daru Dapo political witch hunting don start....Make tribunal send emm packing jare....✅ Very corrupt somebody..
Re: Ogun Govt Orders Demolition Of 5-storey DATKEM Plaza Owned By Funke Daniel by Levels1(m): 12:52pm On Sep 10, 2023
Jostoman:
May be the woman supported Adebutu in the last governorship election. Politics of bitterness is the only politics they know how to play.

You Stole Adebutu mandate and you are still witch hunting people, continue o
I don't know wgw people derived pleasure inwriting and giving false information. How did he stole Adebutu mandate if I may ask?

But men are riggers and Tribunal should do the needful by declaring whoever is the 3rd position as the winner.

Let us be objective in our report and stop sentiment.

Adebutu buy vote with 10k per head while Darudapo pays 5k per head
Re: Ogun Govt Orders Demolition Of 5-storey DATKEM Plaza Owned By Funke Daniel by banku: 12:54pm On Sep 10, 2023
Waziri: Politics Without Bitterness died long time ago.

Gbenga Daniel was rejected at Awujale palace for a reason. As a governor, he ordered his Oba to his office. People do not forget.

Eleyi Abiodun time will come. The building could have been taken over and upgraded. It certainly has some faults but not to the point of destruction.

Nevertheless, looters and their wives or cronies should invest people's money in the community. One billion could have been used to revitalize that depressed area with lower mixed buildings for commerce and residential estate.
Re: Ogun Govt Orders Demolition Of 5-storey DATKEM Plaza Owned By Funke Daniel by Originalsly: 12:57pm On Sep 10, 2023
As I see it .... this is personal. We always be shouting about democracy when those elected to positions of power become dictators. This one is using his office to get at his enemies. From the photos .... the building needs to be condemned and demolished ... but not for any of the reasons given. Is it concrete blocks that were used?... they should be seen clearly ... that I can count them if I want to ... but in the photos I can't see any. The window area... at least they should be visible there but instead seems like the wall is a mud wall. That building is a disaster waiting to happen.

This tells a lot about the governor.... he is not a good person ... verrrry vindictive. Then there's the saying .... easy come easy go... I'm almost sure the property was built with looted funds .... now it's all gone. Karma is a bit$h.
Re: Ogun Govt Orders Demolition Of 5-storey DATKEM Plaza Owned By Funke Daniel by membranus: 1:04pm On Sep 10, 2023
leroi01:

If you don't know anything, at least you know the truth about yourself, that you are just bent on your mission to castigate the owner of the building, whatever injustice has been meted out to him.

You know very well that there is no way you can get a Stay of Execution order from a Judge in Nigeria, for a building demolition exercise between Friday and Sunday (a weekend), by a vindictive governor who was determined to get his pound of flesh from his political enemy.

So Bra, you are just being mischievous.
Re: Ogun Govt Orders Demolition Of 5-storey DATKEM Plaza Owned By Funke Daniel by Jostoman: 1:04pm On Sep 10, 2023
igwebuike01:

But when it's done at the national level against another tribe you will support it
have you ever see me supporting evil on this forum before.
Re: Ogun Govt Orders Demolition Of 5-storey DATKEM Plaza Owned By Funke Daniel by Midehi3(f): 1:05pm On Sep 10, 2023
helinues:
Game on

grin
Do you have conscience atall, do you even have a heart
Re: Ogun Govt Orders Demolition Of 5-storey DATKEM Plaza Owned By Funke Daniel by TotoGame(m): 1:11pm On Sep 10, 2023
APCNig:

No, we won't. Remember the over three million we killed between 1967 and 1970? Make we rest small before we kill more

Hahaha!!! same legendary cowards that couldn't lift a finger against Alimi and jihadists who massacred over three million Yorubas in the 18th Century

"When I wake to drums of war beaten by Yoruba people, I will kindly go back to sleep"

IBB 1992
Re: Ogun Govt Orders Demolition Of 5-storey DATKEM Plaza Owned By Funke Daniel by kiddkash(m): 1:13pm On Sep 10, 2023
leroi01:
And you couldn't get a court order to stay the executive order for demolition? Pending further investigations ?

The owner has 1 billion to construct, but no serious lawyers?

You people sef.
Do you think he'd ever win the case in court.
Seems like you have never been to a Nigerian court b4. It is not those Hollywood movies.

Go to a Nigerian court and you'll see
Re: Ogun Govt Orders Demolition Of 5-storey DATKEM Plaza Owned By Funke Daniel by Smartguyboy(m): 1:24pm On Sep 10, 2023
Reason politicians don’t invest in zoo.
Re: Ogun Govt Orders Demolition Of 5-storey DATKEM Plaza Owned By Funke Daniel by Yankee101: 1:24pm On Sep 10, 2023
GBenga’s boys will still come back to power
Beware
That’s why investment in nigeria dey hard people abroad
Re: Ogun Govt Orders Demolition Of 5-storey DATKEM Plaza Owned By Funke Daniel by muykem: 1:25pm On Sep 10, 2023
Kano promax. Kano governor demolished 100 buildings in 100days in office.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cost Of Building 2 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Each In IBADAN / When Is It Right For A Landlord To Give Quit Notice? / Estimating Building Costs, One Step At A Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.