Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,320 members, 7,850,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:09 PM

Vulnerability Is Not A Sign Of Weakness. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Vulnerability Is Not A Sign Of Weakness. (133 Views)

Is This A Sign Of Weakness? / Is Love Truly A Sign Of Weakness? / "Falling In Love" Is It A Sign Of Strength Or Weakness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vulnerability Is Not A Sign Of Weakness. by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 10, 2023
I hav observed that people always like to potray to others that things are always moving well with them at all times, no one want to admit that they are facing some challenges or hav one short comings or fears. becaus they dont want to appear weak and vulnerable in the eyes of others. Go to facebook, everone is doing well financialy, wearing goergeous clothes. Visiting beautiful places. (fake life) But mosts of the times That is not always their Reality. lyf is ups and downs. Good and bad times. Nigerians should change this mentality.
Re: Vulnerability Is Not A Sign Of Weakness. by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 10, 2023
I can't relate. I'm vulnerable, I'm fragile infact I can be gullible and foolishly trusting grin Nevertheless I'm not going to start talking about my down moments online or with strangers. grin

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How Open Are You With Your Loved One? / What Is Your Prediction If Compulsory DNA Testing Happens Globally? / Shades Of Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.