Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,443 members, 7,846,831 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:32 AM

How Open Are You With Your Loved One? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Open Are You With Your Loved One? (132 Views)

How Open Marriage Destroyed My Marriage. / How Open Can You Get With Your Feelings? / "A Woman On Lowcut?" Victor Poko Johnson's Nude Loved Up Photo Sparks Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Open Are You With Your Loved One? by nkolakacharles: 9:39am On Oct 22, 2023
I read it in many places that why tell your loved one about your past? This can spoil your current relationship. Let me offer my thoughts on this. If we are not completely honest and open with our loved one, it means that we are not sure about our relationship. It means we don't trust each other. This means that the relationship is fragile.

Why talk about such a relationship that is still fragile. Such a relationship will fall apart for some reason. A strong relationship can weather any storm. In a strong relationship, we are prepared for some disagreement, but know that in the end it will be the same as before. It's like the baby has gotten all dirty. The mother may scold the child, but within half an hour it will be as before. That's a strong relationship.

If you hide vital facts about your past from your significant other, you will always suffer from guilt and worry about the hat if they find out. This is not a happy relationship. Such relationships cause stress rather than provide any pleasure. To achieve pleasure, have confidence, tell your partner everything about your past and expect that he will not only understand you, but also comfort you about it. This is a sign of an open and strong relationship.

Any relationship that isn't completely honest and open is like a leaky ship. The water can fill up at any time and the boat can sink.
Read lots of other articles at https://the10topdatingsites.com/

(1) (Reply)

Shades Of Success / Please Support My Business / The Significance Of Dating Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.