Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

She Texted Me That She's Pregnant �and She Ain't My Girlfriend, What Do I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Texted Me That She's Pregnant �and She Ain't My Girlfriend, What Do I Do (2428 Views)

I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me / She Texted Me This! / Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Texted Me That She's Pregnant �and She Ain't My Girlfriend, What Do I Do by IyaTola: 3:22pm On Sep 10, 2023
From DM
So there’s this particular girl that hustles in a my former area, I usually patronize her because over time we have bonded.

Anytime I come around, we’ll smoke together and gist for hours. I won’t lie, our ‘situationship’ had gotten so deep that we’d spend hours talking, smoking even eating, with her usually pouring out her heart to me in between.

Our conversations are usually so long, that sometimes. And she’ll really open up to me. Telling me about her life history, her dreams, her frustrations, and the challenges of her hustle.

Maybe because of that closeness, plus she had been to mine crib a few times. In fact, the first time she came to my place was the first time, I was bringing a lady home. We’ve gotten so comfortable that the sex is actually quite intimate and sometimes I don’t even drop anything when leaving until our next meeting or days later. One time, she fell sick and I had to check up on her too, and randomly she’d call me to check up on me too.

Some weeks back, I was drunk, and she came to my place to do the do. The next morning, in between lying around and gisting, she suggested that we Bleep raw. Something we’ve never done before. She said she wanted to feel me inside her, according to her, she hasn’t had raw sex since January last year. Omo, I know I like sex o but raw sex? Nahhh. I have a girlfriend and I don’t think I’ve sunk to the level where I can take such mindless risk. She even tried convincing me that they got tested quarterly but I just wasn’t having it. It took a lot of restraint to say no to her. In her words, most guys usually want it and she was surprised I didn’t.

We eventually did it and rounded up the parole, and I made a mental note to cut her off, because I crossed the line eventually and but especially because it seems she has become hooked to ICE. And I know it’s only downhill from there. So I stopped taking her calls and blocked her number and Mama has been calling me with random numbers ever since. She texted me few days ago that she's pregnant 🤰, What do I do? Please advise

1 Like

Re: She Texted Me That She's Pregnant �and She Ain't My Girlfriend, What Do I Do by JustPowerApps(m): 3:54pm On Sep 10, 2023
The lamentation of incoming baba Ibeji grin grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: She Texted Me That She's Pregnant �and She Ain't My Girlfriend, What Do I Do by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 10, 2023
Arrrrrrrh

Which one is from DM again? You mean you just decided to copy a story and paste here for what purpose? Hope you know this is not X where Seun will pay you for engagement? undecided

This story is you ! Just accept it !

Since you have crossed the line why now double cross it again. angry

You guys will do certain things and come and be disturbing us here. undecided

4 Likes

Re: She Texted Me That She's Pregnant �and She Ain't My Girlfriend, What Do I Do by Aklee4994(m): 4:19pm On Sep 10, 2023
Wetin don happen e don happen my brother make you no cry again...Na prick Dey make man life hard

5 Likes

Re: She Texted Me That She's Pregnant �and She Ain't My Girlfriend, What Do I Do by SyrusdeHansome(m): 4:46pm On Sep 10, 2023
I thank God for u brother.

3 Likes

Re: She Texted Me That She's Pregnant �and She Ain't My Girlfriend, What Do I Do by Fahvvy: 5:29pm On Sep 10, 2023
That guy is prolly not the father undecided...
The girl just wants to pin the pregnancy on him undecided...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Texted Me That She's Pregnant �and She Ain't My Girlfriend, What Do I Do by Foodqueen(f): 5:35pm On Sep 10, 2023
Na real dm.

2 Likes

Re: She Texted Me That She's Pregnant �and She Ain't My Girlfriend, What Do I Do by Hamachi(f): 10:49pm On Sep 10, 2023
Fahvvy:
How are you so sure?
Re: She Texted Me That She's Pregnant �and She Ain't My Girlfriend, What Do I Do by sholikay(m): 11:40pm On Sep 10, 2023
Hamachi:
How are you so sure?
definitely,he isn't the owner of that pregnancy....she just wan scam the guy...either she is forcing another persons pregnancy on that guy,or she is trying to extort the guy...

4 Likes

Re: She Texted Me That She's Pregnant �and She Ain't My Girlfriend, What Do I Do by skj1377(m): 1:50am On Sep 11, 2023
Tell her to give birth your coming for the baby.

2 Likes

Re: She Texted Me That She's Pregnant �and She Ain't My Girlfriend, What Do I Do by zed7: 6:43am On Sep 11, 2023
Nigerian youths are lazy. All these cooled up stories could be turned into fiction and made into a an ebook. You people keep posting nonsense here without any reward.

2 Likes

Re: She Texted Me That She's Pregnant �and She Ain't My Girlfriend, What Do I Do by Hamachi(f): 8:56am On Sep 11, 2023
sholikay:
definitely,he isn't the owner of that pregnancy....she just wan scam the guy...either she is forcing another persons pregnancy on that guy,or she is trying to extort the guy...
Are you talking from experience?
Re: She Texted Me That She's Pregnant �and She Ain't My Girlfriend, What Do I Do by sholikay(m): 10:46am On Sep 11, 2023
Hamachi:
Are you talking from experience?
No,I am not....it is what it is...

Why did she just want to have raw s3x,?,knowing fully well that they have been using protection..and when the guy was trying to decline,she was lamenting of how its been long she had one,how she does periodical test,bla..bla...bla..just to use her emotion to push the guy into it..and when they finished having it,she should know what to do to avoid being pregnant,knowing fully well that they are both not in a serious relationship,just FWB thing.
just from no where,she claimed she is pregnant..

1 Like

Re: She Texted Me That She's Pregnant �and She Ain't My Girlfriend, What Do I Do by IyaTola: 8:17am On Sep 12, 2023
Foodqueen:
Na real dm.

You got a problem
Re: She Texted Me That She's Pregnant �and She Ain't My Girlfriend, What Do I Do by Foodqueen(f): 8:19am On Sep 12, 2023
IyaTola:
You got a problem

Your mom gat one.

De copy people story, come de claim dm.
Re: She Texted Me That She's Pregnant �and She Ain't My Girlfriend, What Do I Do by Authoreety: 1:06pm On Sep 12, 2023
The ending part made me laugh
Re: She Texted Me That She's Pregnant �and She Ain't My Girlfriend, What Do I Do by Authoreety: 1:07pm On Sep 12, 2023
The ending part made me laugh cos I can relate... The way I dodge my own eh... Even sparrow dey learn work
Re: She Texted Me That She's Pregnant �and She Ain't My Girlfriend, What Do I Do by IyaTola: 2:20pm On Sep 12, 2023
You obviously are a problematic young girl.
Foodqueen:

Your mom gat one.

De copy people story, come de claim dm.

Re: She Texted Me That She's Pregnant �and She Ain't My Girlfriend, What Do I Do by Negroid001(m): 3:38pm On Sep 12, 2023
Authoreety:
The ending part made me laugh cos I can relate... The way I dodge my own eh... Even sparrow dey learn work

If she says she wants it raw, run ooooo, especially if your pullout game ain't strong. Loose women are always up to something.
Re: She Texted Me That She's Pregnant �and She Ain't My Girlfriend, What Do I Do by Foodqueen(f): 5:17pm On Sep 12, 2023
IyaTola:
You obviously are a problematic young girl.

And you are a problematic young guy.

Do I need to say more?
Re: She Texted Me That She's Pregnant �and She Ain't My Girlfriend, What Do I Do by izonborn098(m): 7:33pm On Sep 12, 2023
No fuckin evidence...

1 Like

Re: She Texted Me That She's Pregnant �and She Ain't My Girlfriend, What Do I Do by talented321: 8:21pm On Sep 12, 2023
With my weed...
She said, she want to feel u inside her body' lolz...
That girl is up to something..
There are 70% chances she was pregnant with another man but she want to hook the pregnancy on ur head that is why she demand for the raw sex...
Have a second thought...

5 Likes

Re: She Texted Me That She's Pregnant �and She Ain't My Girlfriend, What Do I Do by kokakola: 9:42pm On Sep 12, 2023
Never sacrifice your peace for the sake of pussy.
Women are only complex to naive Men.
Women are actually very predictable if you're an Alpha, not a Simp.
This is part of the game women play with weak men who can't control their libido and fall for weak manipulation.
No matter the situation you find yourself with women, let Logic and Reasoning rule over their Chafflike Emotions.

1 Like

Re: She Texted Me That She's Pregnant �and She Ain't My Girlfriend, What Do I Do by Seniormanfeyi06(m): 10:18pm On Sep 12, 2023
You Bleep ashawo raw.hmmm

1 Like

Re: She Texted Me That She's Pregnant �and She Ain't My Girlfriend, What Do I Do by periphetes: 11:37am On Sep 13, 2023
grin grin cheesy[s][/s] cheesy Amazing ! Congratulations brah.. makes sure the child got your DNA

Play stupid games Win incredible stupid Prizes 🏆 grin

2 Likes

Re: She Texted Me That She's Pregnant �and She Ain't My Girlfriend, What Do I Do by IyaTola: 3:52pm On Sep 24, 2023
undecided
periphetes:
grin grin cheesy[s][/s] cheesy Amazing ! Congratulations brah.. makes sure the child got your DNA

Play stupid games Win incredible stupid Prizes 🏆 grin
Re: She Texted Me That She's Pregnant �and She Ain't My Girlfriend, What Do I Do by Oyindidi(f): 3:55pm On Sep 24, 2023
You do or you no do? Be sincere grin

1 Like

Re: She Texted Me That She's Pregnant �and She Ain't My Girlfriend, What Do I Do by IyaTola: 4:09pm On Oct 01, 2023
Oyindidi:
You do or you no do? Be sincere grin
Good question
Re: She Texted Me That She's Pregnant �and She Ain't My Girlfriend, What Do I Do by luminouz(m): 4:15pm On Oct 01, 2023
Fahvvy:
You have a good head on your shoulders!!!

1 Like

Re: She Texted Me That She's Pregnant �and She Ain't My Girlfriend, What Do I Do by NEUDUDE: 6:08pm On Oct 01, 2023
Oh pele. Them don carry you handicap lol. I am 85 percent sure with this write up that pregnancy isnt yours grin

But u fell for the trap i guess

1 Like

Re: She Texted Me That She's Pregnant �and She Ain't My Girlfriend, What Do I Do by IyaTola: 1:50pm On Oct 02, 2023
NEUDUDE:
Oh pele. Them don carry you handicap lol. I am 85 percent sure with this write up that pregnancy isnt yours grin

But u fell for the trap i guess
Oga, shocked

(1) (Reply)

I Am 18 She's 21 / Wow: Now I Know The True Meaning Of A "useless Man" / Disclosing Your Account Balance To Your Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.