Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,204 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ (62460 Views)

Court Remands Health Worker And 3 Others For Dismembering Hunchback Man In Benue / Missing Hunchback Man Found Dead Two Weeks After He Was Kidnapped (Graphic) / Ritualists Kill Hunchback Woman In Ondo, Pay Son N7 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by Chetas81(m): 6:41pm On Sep 10, 2023
THAT IS WHY I REJECT ANY RELIGION ACTIVITY, BECAUSE, THEIR DEALING WITH ALIEN 👽
Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by Pathfinder2090: 6:41pm On Sep 10, 2023
garriAndsugar:

The moment I saw Ogun state i knew it would not end well

Lol 😂
Organ harvesting is their birth right

5 Likes

Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by Ensa777(f): 6:42pm On Sep 10, 2023
Even the owner of the hunchbank wanted proceeds from his biological "Mercury" grin

Stupid.d folks

The Igbo man's penchant to always do business in everything
The Yoruba man's penchant for rituals!

Tufiakwa!

5 Likes

Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by Chetas81(m): 6:42pm On Sep 10, 2023
43Ronin:

the names of the miners are olatoye and olawale
but the names live in river state,if im correct
Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by Tinubulaba: 6:43pm On Sep 10, 2023
Yourbas have taken their mining to Rivers

3 Likes

Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by Originalsly: 6:43pm On Sep 10, 2023
Hmmm ... mercury in the hunchback. How do people come up with such foolishness?.... and people believe them? ... man has a whole sack of poisonous mercury in his body.
Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by stamapro(m): 6:43pm On Sep 10, 2023
Mercury indeed, even if there is mercury are they CBN staff? Wickedness they have mined the mercury I presume, let them use it to make money in prison before they are executed. You just pull curse on your generation for nothing

1 Like

Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by DavidEsq(m): 6:47pm On Sep 10, 2023
Or11:

Of course there is, there's even a branch of CBN in the hunch.
Good answer. Imagine the bastard illiterate pretending to be educated
Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by WesKiz: 6:47pm On Sep 10, 2023
Igbo people

1 Like

Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by Meteng: 6:47pm On Sep 10, 2023
Or11:

Of course there is, there's even a branch of CBN in the hunch.
Damn man! You’re wicked cheesy

1 Like

Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by Meteng: 6:48pm On Sep 10, 2023
garriAndsugar:

The moment I saw Ogun state i knew it would not end well
Abi o cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by Chibuezem(m): 6:49pm On Sep 10, 2023
izonborn098:
Two pastors' pastors and evil can't be separated....
The best way to caution a child who is sufering from a hunchback is to sell him say a grown up man...
If u still believe in one imaginary heaven in the year 2023 3months to 2024' you mama is wasting your school fees in peace...
I believe in God. My God is not defined by the actions of men who stand to bear the title 'pastor'

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by soccerlite: 6:50pm On Sep 10, 2023
Hospital of all places
Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by Evaloyal2J(f): 6:50pm On Sep 10, 2023
triple996:
CHECK THE NAMES....... NA DEM grin grin
yea,pastor cumm scull miner olatoye,olaeale. You two siblings tongue

1 Like

Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by juman(m): 6:50pm On Sep 10, 2023
There is nothing like money ritual.
Its fake.

2 Likes

Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by 43Ronin: 6:51pm On Sep 10, 2023
Chetas81:
but the names live in river state,if im correct
one lives in Rivers state, the other yoruba is his contact in Ogun state. Dem don dey do interstate minning

3 Likes

Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by Juanmike(m): 6:51pm On Sep 10, 2023
I get Uranium for dick.

2 Likes

Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by Chetas81(m): 6:54pm On Sep 10, 2023
43Ronin:

one lives in Rivers state, the other yoruba is his contact in Ogun state. Dem don dey do interstate minning
betrayal and the saboteurs are the first enemy of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by lexy2014: 6:58pm On Sep 10, 2023
Mecury inside human being....What are all this for Gods sake?

Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by VIKTO83(m): 7:04pm On Sep 10, 2023
There's even world back there.
I am saying from experience. grin grin
Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by Ensa777(f): 7:05pm On Sep 10, 2023
Juanmike:
I get Uranium for dick.

Contact Ministry of mining grin
Is it of commercial quantity.
We want sizeable fx

1 Like

Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by musicwriter(m): 7:06pm On Sep 10, 2023
illicit:
There's Mercury in the hunchback or it's just a hunch?

No pun intended

Mercury is a liquid metal costing as much as $300,000 per kilogram. And it doesn't exist in humans.

Mercury is just a word for "large sum of money" adopted by the originators of the mythology some years back. But then, it came to being literally believed by iddiots who then become jazzed by it, thinking that there's real mercury carried by the hunchback. Indeed, words and the manipulation semantics are the best way to jazz someone for real.

If you read carefully you'll notice that the author always put inverted commas on Mercury.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by tnerro1(m): 7:08pm On Sep 10, 2023
After women, fear pastors…..fact
Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by Starking1000000(m): 7:08pm On Sep 10, 2023
Without entering the thread, I knoysay brown roof people must day involve.

Thanks for not letting me down 😁😁😁

if only it happened in Anambra state, quote and reply suppose don reach page 15

No worry, no be drug case 😁😁🤞🤞

1 Like

Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by FuckTheMod: 7:09pm On Sep 10, 2023
CHRISTIAN PASTORS AND RITUAL KILLINGS ARE LIKE 5 AND 6.

EVIL HYPOCRITES

Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by hansomb: 7:09pm On Sep 10, 2023
Maybe it a kinda spiritual mercury they looking for
Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by Sleekfingers: 7:10pm On Sep 10, 2023
There are millions of ignorant people in this country.

Ignorant indeed is a disease

3 Likes

Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by BoldBrainz(m): 7:18pm On Sep 10, 2023
You'll read some crime reports in Nigeria and you'll be left utterly flabbergasted and befuddled as to how some Nigerians can be so ingenious when it comes to fashioning out ways and means to commit crimes..

Until today, I had no idea that the hunchback on a human can contain mercury that's valuable enough to sell for that amount.
Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by clinician2x: 7:19pm On Sep 10, 2023
Hahahaha hahahaha

Wetin i just read. Ogun state is just a valley of death. People die of all kinds of machinations and useless enterprises.

No be only mercury. U no go like mine uranium and cobalt from him hunch back?

This one confirms my belief that God created millions of idiots, paint them black and dump them in west Africa

Hahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by BRATISLAVA: 7:22pm On Sep 10, 2023
Nigerian men.

Mercury? In a back?
Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by clinician2x: 7:25pm On Sep 10, 2023
FuckTheMod:
CHRISTIAN PASTORS AND RITUAL KILLINGS ARE LIKE 5 AND 6.

EVIL HYPOCRITES

Na imaam way no de do ritual?

Get out of here u fool

1 Like

Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by dominique(f): 7:29pm On Sep 10, 2023
So many lives are being wasted in this country because of ignorance, greed and poverty sad

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

11-Year-Old Girl Slapped Painter Who Tried To Touch Her Breasts. Photos / Grieving Man Catches Nurse Having Sex With Wife’s Corpse In Bolivia / Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.