Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,406 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ (62450 Views)

Court Remands Health Worker And 3 Others For Dismembering Hunchback Man In Benue / Missing Hunchback Man Found Dead Two Weeks After He Was Kidnapped (Graphic) / Ritualists Kill Hunchback Woman In Ondo, Pay Son N7 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by Tuzzyjohnson(m): 12:12am On Sep 11, 2023
Then ban me i con de fear to post
Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by Tuzzyjohnson(m): 12:13am On Sep 11, 2023
Social engagements available at
Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by NaBanga: 12:25am On Sep 11, 2023
At the hospital? Which hospital again? Most likely this was a way to harvest his organs . Due to ignorance, superstitious beliefs are often used to carry out nefarious activities. The boy may be empty inside, if the authorities check well. cry
Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by engrchykae(m): 12:33am On Sep 11, 2023
Yoruba enterpreneurs
Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by BALLOSKI: 1:30am On Sep 11, 2023
illicit:
Is there Mercury in the hunchback? Or it's just a hunch?

No pun intended
That's my problem with this report. It'd further endanger more hunchback people in our society. They should not have reported it this way. Headless people would begin to hunt for hunchbacks now.

1 Like

Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by PaulH07: 3:22am On Sep 11, 2023
Islie:

https://punchng.com/disabled-man-dies-as-father-pastors-attempt-to-sell-hunchback-mercury/#google_vignette

In this nige, suffering would make people do some extremely crazy things excep you have knowledge.

I thank God I'm a medical doctor sha, cos in the times of stress, I've been able to avoid doing things that'll land me in trouble...
Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by LivingTribunal: 3:45am On Sep 11, 2023
10m blood mercury shocked
Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by mmadu5(m): 4:28am On Sep 11, 2023
Once i heard OGUN state i knew it was for ritual purpose. i fear that state ooooh
Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by Ensa777(f): 4:31am On Sep 11, 2023
BALLOSKI:
That's my problem with this report. It'd further endanger more hunchback people in our society. They should not have reported it this way. Headless people would begin to hunt for hunchbacks now.

Hunt for?
They are mostly extinct cos they are victims of kidnapping for rituals.
Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by Jeffrey9090: 4:33am On Sep 11, 2023
Read below 👇

Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by delzbaba(m): 5:29am On Sep 11, 2023
Useless man.
Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by bizzibodi(m): 6:23am On Sep 11, 2023
How can mercury be in a human body?from where?do they know how mercury,lead is lethal to the body?have they heard of lead, mercury poisoning by just skin contact?
Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by livebullet(m): 6:32am On Sep 11, 2023
After Politicians and aboki, the next problem of Nigeria are the Pastors
Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by BigYash: 6:43am On Sep 11, 2023
7arrows:

Correct. But which one u listen to? The devil or the God in you as you have both in you?
God of course..
Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by LordReed(m): 7:12am On Sep 11, 2023
Islie:

https://punchng.com/disabled-man-dies-as-father-pastors-attempt-to-sell-hunchback-mercury/#google_vignette

Perfect mix of illiteracy, poverty, desperation and those willing to prey on people.

1 Like

Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by RedAlert08(m): 7:26am On Sep 11, 2023
43Ronin:
Olatoye, Olawale - Ogun state. so these guys have started mining body parts of rivers people in their own state? what is it with these guys and body parts why the obsession? why can't they respect their host angry

Olaniyi, Olanike, Olakankita etc
Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by Vikalinda(m): 8:36am On Sep 11, 2023
garriAndsugar:

The moment I saw Ogun state i knew it would not end well

Same here
Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by Powerfly(f): 9:14am On Sep 11, 2023
izonborn098:
Two pastors' pastors and evil can't be separated....
The best way to caution a child who is sufering from a hunchback is to sell him say a grown up man...
If u still believe in one imaginary heaven in the year 2023 3months to 2024' you mama is wasting your school fees in peace...

So because you've heard something bad it automatically means heaven isn't real? 😁
So because Africa is ridden with terrible and bad leaders equally means there's no good leadership and sustainable good government in the world. Your parents need to ask of a refund coz 😂. Make I stop here.
Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by Calitoscassius(m): 9:49am On Sep 11, 2023
Ignorant illiterates, There are no mecury in a hunchback. Who put the mecury inside the hunch? If humans come in contact with mecury it would kill them anyway.

If they were that curious a simple scan on his body woulda proved there are no mecury inside the hunch.

Ignorant illiterate muderers.
Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by gard9ner(m): 11:27am On Sep 11, 2023
izonborn098:
Two pastors' pastors and evil can't be separated....
The best way to caution a child who is sufering from a hunchback is to sell him say a grown up man...
If u still believe in one imaginary heaven in the year 2023 3months to 2024' you mama is wasting your school fees in peace...
You must be one very weak minded fellow or a wasted creations to believe that Heaven and God who made you doesn’t exist, just because of a couple of miscreants, if the devil believes in God then who are you, common sand.
Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by Realist777: 3:32pm On Sep 11, 2023
illicit:
Is there Mercury in the hunchback? Or it's just a hunch?

No pun intended
But how could a doctor carry out surgery on someone on the assumption that his hunchback has mercury?
But those Ogun people too like using humans
Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by Goodman247: 3:54pm On Sep 11, 2023
Nigerians and wickedness are 5 and 6
Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by SeunOsewaIsDiot: 4:16pm On Sep 11, 2023
garriAndsugar:

The moment I saw Ogun state i knew it would not end well

Anything the wicked yorubas touches turned into a death.
Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by Tundex911: 4:32pm On Sep 11, 2023
Omoooooo... Things dey happen aswear
Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by Goddyrichie(m): 6:25pm On Sep 11, 2023
SisterAnn:
.. a kind hearted person or a God fearing person, which one is more appropriate in your circumstances to start your sentence with?
anyone that’s correct ma abeg help me if u want to
Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by Kontrol97(m): 6:31pm On Sep 11, 2023
Everyone has a small amount of mercury in his/her body. Some people may have higher than usual levels from eating fish and seafood, working with mercury-containing materials, or from other exposure sources.
Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by Abakelawal(f): 8:45am On Sep 14, 2023
Unfortunately
Lucky is not lucky 🕊️🕊️🕊️
Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by SemperFid: 10:48am On Sep 14, 2023
Kontrol97:
Everyone has a small amount of mercury in his/her body. Some people may have higher than usual levels from eating fish and seafood, working with mercury-containing materials, or from other exposure sources.

That is the mercury u kill a man because u want to extract it. Are you an idiot?
Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by Kontrol97(m): 10:46pm On Sep 23, 2023
SemperFid:

That is the mercury u kill a man because u want to extract it. Are you an idiot?
I replied to those that did not no there's mercury inside human body and do you have to call me an idiot? Before you pass Ur msg across
Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by Sirianese: 6:10am On Sep 24, 2023
Dude willingly followed them to the body-snatching capital of the world shocked he thought they were going to operate him and he'd become normal but they were just gonna kill him and take the hunch

I bet they sold his head too, Yaribanza Skullers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Grieving Man Catches Nurse Having Sex With Wife’s Corpse In Bolivia / BB Folita And Fernandez joli Arrested After Leaking Sex Tape Online In Abidjan / Grandma Uses Her 7-Year-Old Granddaughter As Sex Slave, Collects ₦1500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.