Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ (62552 Views)

Court Remands Health Worker And 3 Others For Dismembering Hunchback Man In Benue / Missing Hunchback Man Found Dead Two Weeks After He Was Kidnapped (Graphic) / Ritualists Kill Hunchback Woman In Ondo, Pay Son N7 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by Nicepoker(m): 8:59pm On Sep 10, 2023
Chetas81:
river state citizen with criminal Mentality, only God knows why they choose to live like this,I got job offer in the state but I fear to start the job in river state
But the boy was mined in Ogun state grin

1 Like

Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by clinician2x: 9:04pm On Sep 10, 2023
DiamondPant:

You wanted to say there's IMF in the hunchback, huh?
You really dey vex with those people ooo.
😂😂😂😂😂
Sometimes I wonder how some people reason.
How can someone possibly believe there's mercury in someone body!

Same way a 22 years old yoruba boy from ogun believes his 18 years old sister's breast can make him rich
He killed his sister cut off the bress and give babalawo

2 Likes

Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by olaspecific(m): 9:16pm On Sep 10, 2023
Mercury koh mars ni grin
Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by ImperialYoruba: 9:16pm On Sep 10, 2023
43Ronin:
Olatoye, Olawale - Ogun state. so these guys have started mining body parts of rivers people in their own state? what is it with these guys and body parts why the obsession? why can't they respect their host angry

Ejike used his own son for ritual money to build mansion in village

1 Like

Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by nomolos92: 9:19pm On Sep 10, 2023
They're looking for planet Mercury inside hunchback instead of them to contact Elon Musk grin grin

Awon oloriburuku!
Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by Comradewitney(f): 9:27pm On Sep 10, 2023
How can one find mercury , a mineral in the body?, you want to mine someone's body, shey na mining site?
" The boy was this and that Ko?
I will make inquiries ko?
May God deliver us from ritualist.

1 Like

Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by PortHarcourtcit(m): 9:29pm On Sep 10, 2023
Chetas81:
river state citizen with criminal Mentality, only God knows why they choose to live like this,I got job offer in the state but I fear to start the job in river state
the man and the pastor is from Imo state
Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by Morbeta11(m): 9:35pm On Sep 10, 2023
illicit:

Now you are being ridiculous

Why will u even think about such thing?

Cos your first question is Needless...Mercury in human anatomy? Abi hunchbacks na aliens?
Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by GetSenseNow: 9:35pm On Sep 10, 2023
illicit:
Is there Mercury in the hunchback? Or it's just a hunch?

No pun intended
lolzz...nice wordplay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by cedricksly: 9:37pm On Sep 10, 2023
illicit:

No pun intended
there is no mercury, just that they say that hunch is good for money ritual, 12years ago some men were arrested who kidnapped a hunchback and killed him and removed his hunched, they confessed to what I just said to you now.

4 Likes

Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by Goddyrichie(m): 9:37pm On Sep 10, 2023
Islie:

https://punchng.com/disabled-man-dies-as-father-pastors-attempt-to-sell-hunchback-mercury/#google_vignette
a God fearing person help me with #500 make I use ham chop 8122978881 work for two months now salary have not been paid things hard
Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by illicit(m): 9:43pm On Sep 10, 2023
Morbeta11:

Cos your first question is Needless...Mercury in human anatomy? Abi hunchbacks na aliens?

I was curious

One can never tell, u know
Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by Successkay12(m): 9:47pm On Sep 10, 2023
Or11:

Of course there is, there's even a branch of CBN in the hunch.
Smile smile smile smile smile
Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by youngrichnigga: 9:52pm On Sep 10, 2023
How can mercury be in Ejike's hump when we know that mercury is a poison in the human body undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by GUNITGuy: 9:53pm On Sep 10, 2023
Scoliosis can't generate mercury were do this people put their brains sef
Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by TheRealOwner(m): 9:57pm On Sep 10, 2023
Jesus Christ. Another life wasted on greed, ignorance, misplaced spirituality, myths and fables.

There's absolutely NOTHING special about a hunchback individual, except for his or disability. Hunchback is simply a misalignment of the veterbral Column and the spinal cord called KYPHOSIS. that's all. There's no special oil or mineral or mercury produced anywhere in their bodies that is not in a completely normal person's body.

This man was willing to sell his son for 10M and the so called pastor agreed?? Ah I wish they all go through what he went through before dying cry cry

He added, “The boy in question (Lucky) even came to meet me, begging me that if the hunchback could be removed, I should help him. He said he wanted to be like a normal human being.

This part really pained me. The stigma and discrimination and ill-treatment he must have faced throughout his life cry
Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by OMBIIGA: 10:36pm On Sep 10, 2023
Man inhumanity to man!! The myth on Mercury being found in the hunchback is real and many of the sufferer of the infamity has lost their lives.

1 Like

Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by ubee(m): 10:45pm On Sep 10, 2023
Looking for mecury in a hunchback?
What is wrong with us in this country?

2 Likes

Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by MrSly(m): 10:52pm On Sep 10, 2023
izonborn098:
Two pastors' pastors and evil can't be separated....
The best way to caution a child who is sufering from a hunchback is to sell him say a grown up man...
If u still believe in one imaginary heaven in the year 2023 3months to 2024' you mama is wasting your school fees in peace...
You small children should learn to be civil. Look at what you said as if everybody is in your bracket. Here there are mature men and women of value and worth, well accomplished and not secondary school or first degree university students but people like you keep scaring them away from niaraland with your immature inputs.

2 Likes

Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by Kay25(m): 10:59pm On Sep 10, 2023
izonborn098:
Two pastors' pastors and evil can't be separated....
The best way to caution a child who is sufering from a hunchback is to sell him say a grown up man...
If u still believe in one imaginary heaven in the year 2023 3months to 2024' you mama is wasting your school fees in peace...
I believe in heaven I believe there is God and Jesus u better believe before it's too late
Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by SisterAnn(f): 11:05pm On Sep 10, 2023
Govocrete:
The story have a K-leg.
I was thinking W.
Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by Uncletony(m): 11:09pm On Sep 10, 2023
From skull mining to hunchback Mercury mining. Yaribanza people on the beat!
Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by SisterAnn(f): 11:12pm On Sep 10, 2023
Goddyrichie:
a God fearing person help me with #500 make I use ham chop 8122978881 work for two months now salary have not been paid things hard
.. a kind hearted person or a God fearing person, which one is more appropriate in your circumstances to start your sentence with?
Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by 7arrows: 11:14pm On Sep 10, 2023
illicit:

No pun intended

I'm concerned too o. What can mercury be doing there? They are lying about something

1 Like

Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by 7arrows: 11:16pm On Sep 10, 2023
illicit:

How u take know

U get hunchback ni

grin

It's not mercury I just found out that it's diamond a very huge diamond that's why they bend cause of the weight. The diamond 💎 is worth 10.5 million dollars.
Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by 9jii(m): 11:17pm On Sep 10, 2023
illicit:

No pun intended
Thank you, sane person. The only right question here

1 Like

Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by 7arrows: 11:19pm On Sep 10, 2023
BigYash:
Them be think say the boy hunch na transformer or what? Too many fake pastors these days.. Saw one sending nudes to a young lady days ago.. The devil in me dey say make I blackmail and disgrace him las las.. But the God in me dey say make I warn am and advice him to stop taking advantage of young girls..

Correct. But which one u listen to? The devil or the God in you as you have both in you?
Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by Sunnyski: 11:45pm On Sep 10, 2023
Iagos:

No mercury in the hunchback.

It's just a hunch 😂 😂
Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by olisaEze(m): 11:47pm On Sep 10, 2023
Illiteracy & ignorance are big issues in dis country. How else would a 54 yr old grown @ss man think the human body will retain mercury, as per terminator man ni? And why would anyone thinking of committing murder believe a church pastor would be receptive to the idea?? You don’t even need to be a science student to know that a hunchback is not an IPP transformer, it’s just basic common sense! undecided
Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by Sunnyski: 11:51pm On Sep 10, 2023
Once you're taken to Ogun state for surgical reasons, just forget it, you're a goner 😂 😂

Be it pastor or Babalawo they all believe in rituals and quick money.

By 2030, Yorulani population will be very small as a result of skull mining instead of crypto mining 😂

Well, if you've missed Pi Network mining, there is another one that will be as massive as Pi. ICE! Whatapp me for link.
Zero9zero 8three41 sevenSeven64

1 Like

Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by Tuzzyjohnson(m): 12:09am On Sep 11, 2023
Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' / Businessman, Obinna Echianu, Commits Suicide By Hanging Inside Kuje Prison / 47-Year-Old Guard Sleeps With 6-Year-Old Girl In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.