Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,042 members, 7,835,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ (62547 Views)

Court Remands Health Worker And 3 Others For Dismembering Hunchback Man In Benue / Missing Hunchback Man Found Dead Two Weeks After He Was Kidnapped (Graphic) / Ritualists Kill Hunchback Woman In Ondo, Pay Son N7 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by AFOXTJ: 7:33pm On Sep 10, 2023
Even as a Yoruba man.... immediately I saw Abeokuta in the readings.....I know it's a gonna

O ti lo

garriAndsugar:

The moment I saw Ogun state i knew it would not end well

2 Likes

Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by CrownLands(m): 7:39pm On Sep 10, 2023
These people with low mentality and a poverty mindset.

How can mercury be found in the human body?

Tufiakpa!
Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by Kingbuhari(m): 7:42pm On Sep 10, 2023
Yellowbar on the beat

2 Likes

Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by Morbeta11(m): 7:44pm On Sep 10, 2023
illicit:
Is there Mercury in the hunchback? Or it's just a hunch?

No pun intended

Why are you asking this kind of question?
Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by illicit(m): 7:45pm On Sep 10, 2023
Morbeta11:

Why are you asking this kind of question?

What's wrong with the question?
Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by Morbeta11(m): 7:47pm On Sep 10, 2023
illicit:

What's wrong with the question?

Go open one and find out
Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by Rayd502(m): 7:47pm On Sep 10, 2023
The moment I saw Ogun I was weak...The headquarter of rituals in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by illicit(m): 7:49pm On Sep 10, 2023
Morbeta11:

Go open one and find out

Now you are being ridiculous

Why will u even think about such thing?

1 Like

Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by SaLongs1(m): 7:49pm On Sep 10, 2023
izonborn098:
Two pastors' pastors and evil can't be separated....
The best way to caution a child who is sufering from a hunchback is to sell him say a grown up man...
If u still believe in one imaginary heaven in the year 2023 3months to 2024' you mama is wasting your school fees in peace...
All religion and l mean all religion is a scam and the followers willing gullible folks who in time to come should be arrested for their wilful stupidity.
Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by Govocrete: 7:49pm On Sep 10, 2023
The story have a K-leg.

1 Like

Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by fabolouz1(m): 7:57pm On Sep 10, 2023
I don't know where Africans got this dumb belief that Mercury are found in hunchbacks.
Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by Denbaba01(m): 8:02pm On Sep 10, 2023
There is absolutely NO MERCURY in a hunch back, just an abnormal curvature of the spine. They killed the boy for nothing or for rituals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by Isobug: 8:03pm On Sep 10, 2023
Him swallow the mercury ni? Abi blood de form mercury?
Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by clinician2x: 8:04pm On Sep 10, 2023
fabolouz1:
I don't know where Africans Ogun State got this dumb belief that Mercury are found in hunchbacks.
Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by Gandrova: 8:04pm On Sep 10, 2023
How a father sell his own son just because of worldly thing.
Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by Juanmike(m): 8:11pm On Sep 10, 2023
Ensa777:

Contact Ministry of mining grin
Is it of commercial quantity.
We want sizeable fx
I can only deposit it in Hot pot.
Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by DiamondPant(f): 8:15pm On Sep 10, 2023
Or11:

Of course there is, there's even a branch of CBN in the hunch.
You wanted to say there's IMF in the hunchback, huh?
You really dey vex with those people ooo.
😂😂😂😂😂
Sometimes I wonder how some people reason.
How can someone possibly believe there's mercury in someone body!
Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by Ezmans: 8:20pm On Sep 10, 2023
Iagos:

No mercury in the hunchback.
the same way they told us mamy water gave nnamdi Azikiwe the key of river niger when we where kids in primary school
Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by Ezmans: 8:22pm On Sep 10, 2023
Afonjas do enter mercury business

1 Like

Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by Ofadaman(m): 8:22pm On Sep 10, 2023
This is the first time I'm hearing of mercury inside him being
Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by Babssoo(m): 8:23pm On Sep 10, 2023
grin grin grin grin
Or11:

Of course there is, there's even a branch of CBN in the hunch.
Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by Babssoo(m): 8:24pm On Sep 10, 2023
grin grin grin you no well
garriAndsugar:

The moment I saw Ogun state i knew it would not end well
Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by Aquaflow77: 8:26pm On Sep 10, 2023

1 Like

Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by OdefaGirl(f): 8:27pm On Sep 10, 2023
That boy's spirit is so strong hence, they were caught. His father wanted selling him when he was a child and failed.... Now they killed him and couldn't escape it.

4 Likes

Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by saveman91(m): 8:40pm On Sep 10, 2023
Ogun people and their wahala na 5&6
where una see mercury For inside person bodi

1 Like

Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by FuckTheMod: 8:44pm On Sep 10, 2023
clinician2x:

Na imaam way no de do ritual?

Get out of here u fool
That last word definitely describe your parents...
Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by clinician2x: 8:45pm On Sep 10, 2023
FuckTheMod:

That last word definitely describe my parents...

Absolutely correct.
Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by FuckTheMod: 8:46pm On Sep 10, 2023
clinician2x:

Absolutely correct.
Ọr dẹ
You go edit tire, no evidence for my post grin

1 Like

Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by hilamaj(m): 8:46pm On Sep 10, 2023
Woke generation calling themselves pastor
Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by clinician2x: 8:50pm On Sep 10, 2023
FuckTheMod:

My papa na Ọr dẹ You go edit tire, no evidence for my post grin

No doubts
Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by Desusi: 8:53pm On Sep 10, 2023
Iagos:

No mercury in the hunchback.
Deception of highest order! Nigerian love money,what connection has Ogun state again with this story? AMUNIBUNI ERAN IBIYE! How would they not be called kidney harvester and all sorts of unprintable names.? Mercury in hunchback and aircraft? All for money!
Re: Disabled Man Dies As Father, Pastors Attempt To Sell Hunchback ‘mercury’ by FuckTheMod: 8:56pm On Sep 10, 2023
clinician2x:

My papa na Ọr dẹ,my mama na ugly old USELESS olosho. i go edit tire, no evidence for my post grin

No doubts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Businessman, Obinna Echianu, Commits Suicide By Hanging Inside Kuje Prison / 47-Year-Old Guard Sleeps With 6-Year-Old Girl In Lagos / Girl Kidnapped In Kaduna For Being Beautiful (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.