Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,307 members, 7,826,216 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

How Do I Trust My Girlfriend Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Trust My Girlfriend Again (4457 Views)

Why I Won't Call Or Talk To My Supposed Potential Girlfriend Again. / Why Don't You Want To Have A Girlfriend Again? / I'm Not Marrying My Girlfriend Again, Her Boobs Have Fallen (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Trust My Girlfriend Again by rewalter032: 1:27pm On Jun 16, 2018
We have been dating for three years now. I met her a virgin, in a quest to make more money to satisfy most of her needs. I know she isn't there for the little money I have. She actually loved me and I love her.
January this year I started working on a project that got all of my attention. I reduced the way I called her or texted her because I wanted to concentrate in order to get good results.I told her about the project and why I haven't been calling as frequent as before which she said she was fine with.
Between January and March we had serious fights that made her say she wanted to breakup. I would say OK after a while I would apologise and we would be back together,a times she would apologize if she is at fault. NOTE I CALL LIKE THRICE A WEEK OOH AND SHE ALSO CALLS

Coming down to the ending of march when she came to visit me because she was missing me and she felt since I wasn't calling as usual it was necessary, She spent few days. We were good and cool...I told her I was still on the project but expecting payment's soon..she said OK..feW Days after she left I continued my project.

I uploaded a pics of my female friend on WhatsApp status..the female friend is actually my skul daughter.my girls cousin saw it and said I made her sis a side chick..I told her not to put her mouth in our relationship she got angry and told me I should be there fooling myself,that her sis was only managing me that she has found another guy..I replied her with lol..when my girl came online I screenshot the chat and sent it to her .she laughed and apologized..

Back to my project, so i wasn't calling frequently. After two weeks she called me and said its over between us.in order to concentrate. I said OK. .I was willing to move on and she was also willing to move on. As she said.
On a good morning,I opened my WhatsApp app,she texted mW and we got talking.we were having fun with the chat..I decided to view WhatsApp status then saw the new one she updated inside a cat with a guy and was like "My diamond riding with you makes me feel like the queen of the world". So I confronted her cause he doesn't look like any of her two brothers..she said its her new guy. I was heartbroken at that point I had to put all my effort on the project. The guy having a car was just enough torment. I was broken. I called her and pleaded with her. She asked me to embrace change..
Coming to April ..boom ..deal clicked I got paid..I called her to tell her,she was happy. Few days later she voiced called me on WhatsApp. We got talking and then from what she was saying about her new relationship she was already having issues.but she was trying to cover up..

She started calling to know how I am doing. If I have found someone. Told her no.that I wouldn't be dating for a while. She said OK. That's my choice..

Beginning of may she called me saying her new guy is something else that he doesn't give her privacy..that he has her chat connected to the WhatsApp on his phone and he doesn't let her see his own chat that he has so many girls.and now..tpulls up characters when she goes to see him he pulls different habit. I then told her sorry that she should be telling me this and also she shouldnt call me. That she left me for him that I needed to focus on life. She started crying when I told her I have some girls that I might actually date one but not now.

To cut the long story short.she is just finding out that the guy made her feel I don't love or have her time...he only gave her attention just to sleep with her which he did twice...my anger is how do you left a guy you only dated for a month sex you..she has been fighting to come back. She has broken up with the guy. But each time I think of taking her back thoughts of her leaving me and sleeping with that nigga comes in...she is on total regret. I dey torment her with my success..lol.this June na beg beg since ooh.

PLEASE EH. E GET WAY WEY I FIT TRUST HER BACK..I FEEL SHE BETRAYED ME

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Trust My Girlfriend Again by Maximinenabila: 1:34pm On Jun 16, 2018
embarassed

She left u for another guy and now that things have gone bad between them, she wants to come back. She can't never be faithful to you. She will still leave u if she sees someone better. Please save urself the stress and don't even try to accept her back into ur life. Find yourself someone better who's worthy of your love.

Please think like a man.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Trust My Girlfriend Again by AloyalNigerian(m): 1:34pm On Jun 16, 2018
You just have to follow your heart. If you think you can be happy with someone else, then you should leave. The reason why you're confused is probably because you didn't date anyone since then. Maybe you should try it.

#My Opinion.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Trust My Girlfriend Again by ObaKlaz: 1:39pm On Jun 16, 2018
Obviously, the devil is experimenting to see who's got COMMON SENSE between you and this lady.

13 Likes

Re: How Do I Trust My Girlfriend Again by rewalter032: 1:39pm On Jun 16, 2018
AloyalNigerian:
You just have to follow your heart. If you think you can be happy with someone else, then you should leave. The reason why you're confused is probably because you didn't date anyone since then. Maybe you should try it.

#My Opinion.

Thank you bro...I will do that..

1 Like

Re: How Do I Trust My Girlfriend Again by rewalter032: 1:40pm On Jun 16, 2018
ObaKlaz:
Obviously, the devil is experimenting to see who's got COMMON SENSE between you and this lady.

Explain bro
Re: How Do I Trust My Girlfriend Again by UDbester(m): 1:41pm On Jun 16, 2018
trust no one, not even ur self - tot4food grin
Re: How Do I Trust My Girlfriend Again by Nasri100(m): 1:42pm On Jun 16, 2018
You love the thrills, heartbreaks and excitement that comes with a relationship.

So I advise you forgive her and get her back, fall inlove again, the trust will come naturally.

If she does something dumb again, don’t forget to inform us on Nairaland wink

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Trust My Girlfriend Again by Sarkin: 1:42pm On Jun 16, 2018
I don't mind a guy "cheating" if it's responsibly and he's not married or yet at the time to. But I seriously hate it when a girl cheats because girls are meant to be more...

OP should ask her and understand the stupid reason she spread her legs like butter for that guy first.

Then let her know that life has it's ups and downs for there are hard times and even you can go broke anytime and know God is the giver of everything.

And that her stupid sister need a slap.

Study her and know if she's reasonable and serious now. Forgive her.
Re: How Do I Trust My Girlfriend Again by greatnaija01: 1:43pm On Jun 16, 2018
FINISH your PROJECT and start a new LIFE. Cheating is ONE thing but ELOPING because of better treatment shows that you both were NEVER CLOSE as you hoped. MAKE YOUR LIFE WORK FIRST before giving out your heart else Ladies will price your heart CHEAPLY.

Relationships can NEVER almost work unless wealth is involved... LOVE is not attracted to MONEY... but in harsh reality... LOVE does not exists anymore.

rewalter032:
We have been dating for three years now. I met her a virgin, in a quest to make more money to satisfy most of her needs. I know she isn't there for the little money I have. She actually loved me and I love her.
January this year I started working on a project that got all of my attention. I reduced the way I called her or texted her because I wanted to concentrate in order to get good results.I told her about the project and why I haven't been calling as frequent as before which she said she was fine with.
Between January and March we had serious fights that made her say she wanted to breakup. I would say OK after a while I would apologise and we would be back together,a times she would apologize if she is at fault. NOTE I CALL LIKE THRICE A WEEK OOH AND SHE ALSO CALLS

Coming down to the ending of march when she came to visit me because she was missing me and she felt since I wasn't calling as usual it was necessary, She spent few days. We were good and cool...I told her I was still on the project but expecting payment's soon..she said OK..feW Days after she left I continued my project.

I uploaded a pics of my female friend on WhatsApp status..the female friend is actually my skul daughter.my girls cousin saw it and said I made her sis a side chick..I told her not to put her mouth in our relationship she got angry and told me I should be there fooling myself,that her sis was only managing me that she has found another guy..I replied her with lol..when my girl came online I screenshot the chat and sent it to her .she laughed and apologized..

Back to my project, so i wasn't calling frequently. After two weeks she called me and said its over between us.in order to concentrate. I said OK. .I was willing to move on and she was also willing to move on. As she said.
On a good morning,I opened my WhatsApp app,she texted mW and we got talking.we were having fun with the chat..I decided to view WhatsApp status then saw the new one she updated inside a cat with a guy and was like "My diamond riding with you makes me feel like the queen of the world". So I confronted her cause he doesn't look like any of her two brothers..she said its her new guy. I was heartbroken at that point I had to put all my effort on the project. The guy having a car was just enough torment. I was broken. I called her and pleaded with her. She asked me to embrace change..
Coming to April ..boom ..deal clicked I got paid..I called her to tell her,she was happy. Few days later she voiced called me on WhatsApp. We got talking and then from what she was saying about her new relationship she was already having issues.but she was trying to cover up..

She started calling to know how I am doing. If I have found someone. Told her no.that I wouldn't be dating for a while. She said OK. That's my choice..

Beginning of may she called me saying her new guy is something else that he doesn't give her privacy..that he has her chat connected to the WhatsApp on his phone and he doesn't let her see his own chat that he has so many girls.and now..tpulls up characters when she goes to see him he pulls different habit. I then told her sorry that she should be telling me this and also she shouldnt call me. That she left me for him that I needed to focus on life. She started crying when I told her I have some girls that I might actually date one but not now.

To cut the long story short.she is just finding out that the guy made her feel I don't love or have her time...he only gave her attention just to sleep with her which he did twice...my anger is how do you left a guy you only dated for a month sex you..she has been fighting to come back. She has broken up with the guy. But each time I think of taking her back thoughts of her leaving me and sleeping with that nigga comes in...she is on total regret. I dey torment her with my success..lol.this June na beg beg since ooh.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Trust My Girlfriend Again by sexy74(m): 1:50pm On Jun 16, 2018
rewalter032:

Like I always advice run for cover.
If she can do it now, she can do it again and again.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Trust My Girlfriend Again by Nbote(m): 1:52pm On Jun 16, 2018
Dis una story dey like koni koni luv.... Which kind ok we ni do again and ok make we start again story Una dey act?
Re: How Do I Trust My Girlfriend Again by Diegostan(m): 1:52pm On Jun 16, 2018
Never take back a lady who would leave you in times of hardship. Let common sense be common!!!.

You're a grown ass man It totally up to you and your heart. You don't need our advise.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Trust My Girlfriend Again by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 16, 2018
undecided

You seem like a smart guy, so why don't you just take her back so she can't dump you & fuvck another guy when you are too busy or money no dey flow like b4.

Simple common sense kids these days can't understand, they both deserve each other so the cycle can continue

1 Like

Re: How Do I Trust My Girlfriend Again by dingbang(m): 2:15pm On Jun 16, 2018
Weak man
Re: How Do I Trust My Girlfriend Again by ObaKlaz: 2:25pm On Jun 16, 2018
rewalter032:

Explain bro
First, her very own sister gave you info FOC how this lady was just 'managing' you. Your mind was too slow to process it, untill the lady herself had to give it to you as breaking news.

The new 'prince charming' beded her in just a month, I mean, JUST A MONTH, bruh!

Now, there's trouble in her 'paradise'... She's broken up with the other guy and is looking to link up with you to continue from where she stopped with you JUST LIKE THAT...

C'mon bruh, I was in this too some years ago, but thank God I made the right call in the end.

Bros, use your tongue take count your teeth, that's all I'mma tell ya, buddy!

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Trust My Girlfriend Again by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 16, 2018
Hj

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Trust My Girlfriend Again by rewalter032: 3:55pm On Jun 16, 2018
Maximinenabila:
embarassed

She left u for another guy and now that things have gone bad between them, she wants to come back. She can't never be faithful to you. She will still leave u if she sees someone better. Please save urself the stress and don't even try to accept her back into ur life. Find yourself someone better who's worthy of your love.

Please think like a man.
Thanks bro..I appreciate
Re: How Do I Trust My Girlfriend Again by rewalter032: 3:56pm On Jun 16, 2018
Nasri100:
You love the thrills, heartbreaks and excitement that comes with a relationship.

So I advise you forgive her and get her back, fall inlove again, the trust will come naturally.

If she does something dumb again, don’t forget to inform us on Nairaland wink
Lol..bro
Re: How Do I Trust My Girlfriend Again by pedrilo: 4:12pm On Jun 16, 2018
Empty brain guy
Re: How Do I Trust My Girlfriend Again by rewalter032: 4:30pm On Jun 16, 2018
pedrilo:
Empty brain guy
Thanks bro
Re: How Do I Trust My Girlfriend Again by ibkayee(f): 5:00pm On Jun 16, 2018
Sounds like her new guy caught her at a time when the attention you were giving her was dwindling (for valid reasons to be fair, according to you). This isn't necessarily justification for her speaking to other guys whilst you were still in a relationship though (according to her cousin anyway), or leaving you. Especially since you seemed to be genuinely redirecting this attention and energy into something meaningful and productive. According to you she said she was fine with it? Maybe she didn't want to pressure you but deep inside it was actually affecting her, I still don't think it's justification, but it's something to consider

Clarify something for me please, you said you met her a virgin, did you sleep with her or was she keeping herself during your relationship? I'm just trying to figure out if it's that the new guy took her virginity after she abstained whilst she was with you for three years, or she wasn't a virgin but you're just upset that she slept with him

rewalter032:
So I confronted her cause he doesn't look like any of her two brothers..
Lool this part took me out, sorry grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Trust My Girlfriend Again by Artzdanielsz(m): 5:40pm On Jun 16, 2018
She slept with him twice. Hahahahahah twice might be 10 or 15 times

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Trust My Girlfriend Again by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 16, 2018
@Op,please carry out this simple task...

Get a sheet of paper,squeeze it and throw it down..Then pick it up and try straightening it back to it's first state...

There lies your answer.

It can never be the same again...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Trust My Girlfriend Again by Maximinenabila: 6:03pm On Jun 16, 2018
rewalter032:

Thanks bro..I appreciate

I'm not a bro.
Re: How Do I Trust My Girlfriend Again by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 16, 2018
She will still cheat .....no two ways about it....

There is no excuse for cheating....it's a choice....

Well , you make decisions for yourself...I just hope. You don't end up regretting...

1 Like

Re: How Do I Trust My Girlfriend Again by AjiChris(f): 6:46pm On Jun 16, 2018
Zita55:
She will still cheat .....no two ways about it....

There is no excuse for cheating....it's a choice....

Well , you make decisions for yourself...I just hope. You don't end up regretting...
plz babe...help me how do i post on nairaland,been awhile i did that plz help so urgent
Re: How Do I Trust My Girlfriend Again by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:59pm On Jun 16, 2018
Sarkin:
I don't mind a guy "cheating" if it's responsibly and he's not married or yet at the time to. But I seriously hate it when a girl cheats because girls are meant to be more...

OP should ask her and understand the stupid reason she spread her legs like butter for that guy first.

Then let her know that life has it's ups and downs for there are hard times and even you can go broke anytime and know God is the giver of everything.

And that her stupid sister need a slap.

Study her and know if she's reasonable and serious now. Forgive her.
The stupid reason why she spread legs is because the new guy has a car. Nigerian girls and love for cars are unrivaled.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Trust My Girlfriend Again by Chubhie: 8:25pm On Jun 16, 2018
Imagine how a small girl is complicating your life with your permission.

Time and resources you ought to devote to build your ideal life is been used for petty drama.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Trust My Girlfriend Again by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 16, 2018
ibkayee:
Sounds like her new guy caught her at a time when the attention you were giving her was dwindling (for valid reasons to be fair, according to you). This isn't necessarily justification for her speaking to other guys whilst you were still in a relationship though (according to her cousin anyway), or leaving you. Especially since you seemed to be genuinely redirecting this attention and energy into something meaningful and productive. According to you she said she was fine with it? Maybe she didn't want to pressure you but deep inside it was actually affecting her, I still don't think it's justification, but it's something to consider

Clarify something for me please, you said you met her a virgin, did you sleep with her or was she keeping herself during your relationship? I'm just trying to figure out if it's that the new guy took her virginity after she abstained whilst she was with you for three years, or she wasn't a virgin but you're just upset that she slept with him

Lool this part took me out, sorry grin

lol, bro... you can see how this lady twists the whole situation. Fear girls.
Re: How Do I Trust My Girlfriend Again by ibkayee(f): 10:02pm On Jun 16, 2018
BiggyB242:

lol, bro... you can see how this lady twist the whole situation to the girls favour. I keep telling guys if you gf have a lot of female friends you are in a deep problem. Her head will be flooded with wrong/evil advise. The lesser friends your gf/wife have the better for you.
Lool @ evil advice. To be fair, going over what I wrote again, I can see how it would come across as though I'm siding with the babe. I think the girl was wrong for what she did, I'm just pointing out things that may have had an effect on their relationship, I don't think it justifies her actions but I think it's something to consider. Lol I wouldn't have considered these things if OP hadn't said he knew she wasn't there for the little money he has and that she actually loved him
Re: How Do I Trust My Girlfriend Again by Kennyprince: 10:04pm On Jun 16, 2018
That girl is an Idiot

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am In A Big Mess / My Marriage Needs Help: I Am Tired Of Pretending-please Help Me! / There Is A Big Difference Between Sex And Love Making.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.