Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,786 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Urgent,worried Gal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent,worried Gal (1180 Views)

At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? / My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? / I Really Want A Gal Like Dis! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent,worried Gal by uchee(f): 1:21pm On Oct 17, 2011
I have some1 in a serious relationship who wants to know if her response is okay or not.her man with whom she is in a very serious relationship which is likely Alter bound,was told by her Man that he will be taking her to the hospital for some Tests.he then asked if she has had Arbortion in time past?thou she had done dat in the past she wasn't sure if she should open up on this to him.after insisting and her Man telling her he needs to know to avoid any embarrasment at the hospital and for his information.she is now Confused if she shud tell him the truth or just lie.either way she does not want to loose Him, Please what is your Candid Opinion on this.
Re: Urgent,worried Gal by Dyt(f): 1:37pm On Oct 17, 2011
y does she nid tell a lie?
Re: Urgent,worried Gal by r231(m): 1:43pm On Oct 17, 2011
she needs to tell him
Re: Urgent,worried Gal by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 17, 2011
tell him
Re: Urgent,worried Gal by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 17, 2011
[size=14pt]Make she lie, so that wen the katakata burst, i for fit read im story for NL! tongue tongue[/size]
Re: Urgent,worried Gal by iice(f): 2:55pm On Oct 17, 2011
Alter bound and she's wondering if she should tell him?
And if she goes to the hospital, she go do james bond movies hide charts and result?
People sef.
Re: Urgent,worried Gal by Affieta(f): 6:04pm On Oct 17, 2011
just follow your instincts,but be careful about what you tell him so as not to loose him
Re: Urgent,worried Gal by Madukaele(m): 7:05pm On Oct 17, 2011
Poster u f up , y u go do abortion nah?
Re: Urgent,worried Gal by kokoye(m): 7:10pm On Oct 17, 2011
Will the tests show if she's done an abortion?

has she been told by the doctors that her womb is damaged or she cannot give birth?

If the answer to both questions are no, then you dont have to say Jack.

If you tell him, HE WILL RUN. even though there is nothing wrong with you.

A lot of mothers today have done abortion before, although they will not admit it.
Re: Urgent,worried Gal by tellwisdom: 10:28pm On Oct 17, 2011
Stupiddd gurls,who knws hw many guys he must have had abortion for sad sad. #Apity embarassed embarassed
Re: Urgent,worried Gal by freecocoa(f): 10:44pm On Oct 17, 2011
I think you should tell him cos you are getting married and why start your home with lies?the test would detect anyway,so lying isn't an option.
Someone said he'd run if you told him the truth(maybe he will)but what if he wants to use that avenue to find out if you are fertile(sounds weird right?)Its possible.
The only lie you are allowed to tell is that you've only aborted once,I hope this won't have to be a lie though.
Re: Urgent,worried Gal by slimyem: 11:05pm On Oct 17, 2011
this is a guy you are spending the REST OF YOUr LIFE with and you wanna start with lies?
C'mon,tell him the truth and if he leaves,someone else who will appreciate your honesty will come along pretty soon(as long as you are medically alright).
Re: Urgent,worried Gal by claremont(m): 11:25pm On Oct 17, 2011
@OP: You should tell him the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. If I were in his shoes, after I have heard the truth from you, I will ditch you faster than I normally ditch a filthy rag. Ladies who commit "murder" at the slightest whim are not marriageable in my opinion!
Re: Urgent,worried Gal by tashanja(m): 8:13am On Oct 18, 2011
Ha ha ha ha ha, kai Nigerian girls and their lie lie where ex ashawo fit claim virgin. shocked
@Poster: I have a feeling that you are the one in this situation and not a friend. lipsrsealed
Anyway, I doubt very much if there is any test in our ordinary 9ja hospitals capable of detecting previous abortion(s), so you can go ahead and lie to him if you wish (its second nature anyway); but my advice is to tell the truth and not be burdened with guilt forever. cool
Re: Urgent,worried Gal by shift: 10:47am On Oct 21, 2011
i met my wife 6 yrs ago and while we were dating she told me she had an abortion at 19 when she had sex for the first time and did not know better,her relative who told her that its like she was pregnant told the doctor to do it when it was confirmed.This story was also told to me by her mother who insisted that she wanted me to know incase i had not been told.
3 years ago i was caleld from the office that my wife was rushed to the hospital and needed to be opereted for ectopic pregnancy.Because of the nature of the operation they needed to know how many times she had been pregnant,how many deliveries and abortions if any.
all these information i supplied without cracking my brain.
And i was told after her operation that the abortion she had then was properly done because there were little signs of scaring from the procedure.
Imagine if she had not told me? not that i would have divorced her but it would have wounded our relationship.
please tell him
Re: Urgent,worried Gal by mikeywise(m): 12:12pm On Oct 21, 2011
@ poster, ur friend should go ahead and tell him the truth,though she should hope for the best,but she should expect the worst.
let her tell him the truth but she shouldnt be expecting the guy to continue with the relationship.

So that if he decide to walk away,she wont be devastated,if on the other hand, he decides to stay,then she will be better off.this is my personal opinion.
Re: Urgent,worried Gal by bobai87: 12:42pm On Oct 21, 2011
Hllo folks,i'm a nw mmba in d family.Well concernin dis issue i tink she shld tll him d trt as he wl gt 2 find out sooner or later.
Re: Urgent,worried Gal by kpolli(m): 1:14pm On Oct 21, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Make she lie, so that wen the katakata burst, i for fit read im story for NL! tongue tongue[/size]

u be fool grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Urgent,worried Gal by Odunnu: 1:20pm On Oct 21, 2011
Why would she even think of lieing?
Re: Urgent,worried Gal by neyostica: 1:41pm On Oct 21, 2011
@poster, i know you are the gal, plsss tell him o, if he loves you, he will stay,
Re: Urgent,worried Gal by Blazing88(f): 4:44pm On Oct 21, 2011
op:
It is better you tell him now before marriage. Cos if you eventually marry and he finds out? It gonna b worse!
but know how u will break the news o.
Re: Urgent,worried Gal by zealot4me(f): 5:05pm On Oct 21, 2011
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Urgent,worried Gal by mikkymoi(m): 7:52pm On Oct 21, 2011
DONT TELL HIM, the reult wont dictate,

he will run>>>>>

(1) (Reply)

Men, Why Do You Love Us Like That? / Beat Him At His Game / 3 Best Qualities You Wish Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Should Possess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.