Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,205 members, 7,836,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Is This Love Real? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Love Real? (1255 Views)

Social Media Love : Real Or False ? / See Idiots In Love. Real Chronicles Of Romantic Stupidity! Who Missed This :) :) / Is Badoo Love Real??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Love Real? by Naslala(m): 12:29pm On Jul 05, 2006
A girl walked up to me to ask me out after i finished performing in a show.And along the line i started having feelings for her,pls could this be LOVE?
Re: Is This Love Real? by Damsal(f): 12:39pm On Jul 05, 2006
i don't think so. Actually let me rephrase that NO. You are just infatuated that's all, you are hung up on the idea that somone apprecites what you do and think you are attracted to her. You just like her because she liked your perfomance.

It happens all the time a guy saves a girl and she think it's love at last.
Actually you might want to watch out, since you are a perfomer, i'm guessing there are going to be a lot of girls on your trails.

Oh and can i get your number wink [/color] just kidding.
Re: Is This Love Real? by eveseh(f): 4:31pm On Jul 05, 2006
maybe?
Re: Is This Love Real? by iice(f): 5:01pm On Jul 05, 2006
Damsal is right, performancers fall prey to their fans, take it easy wink
Re: Is This Love Real? by thelma2(f): 5:31pm On Jul 05, 2006
what they said above is true but it still doesn;t mean true love can not come out of it somtimes. do a soul searching to really know what u feel.
maybe, just maybe it'll work out
Re: Is This Love Real? by Hotstepper(f): 5:36pm On Jul 05, 2006
she lives you cuz she knows you will be popular and money coming your way tongue or who knows, she really likes you. Give her a chance
Re: Is This Love Real? by Busta(f): 5:58pm On Jul 05, 2006
Maybe, Maybe not
Re: Is This Love Real? by kheme(m): 10:39am On Jul 06, 2006
Maybe! wait a few more weeks to find out!
Re: Is This Love Real? by xtougo(m): 10:59am On Jul 06, 2006
olboy wake up oooooooo, its not love anything. but could be Bleep,
Re: Is This Love Real? by whitelexi(m): 11:51am On Jul 06, 2006
I think u alone know how u feel, and ur conscience cannot decieve u, it does sound more like lust from what u already said above but u'll know best. cheesy grin grin
Re: Is This Love Real? by shawna(f): 2:54pm On Jul 06, 2006
@topic
i don't think so it could be just lust, a little crush or infatuation but definitely not loveundecided and by the way welcome to nl smiley
Re: Is This Love Real? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 07, 2006
This isnt love men its LUST

(1) (Reply)

What Is Love? / What Are Men And Ladies In Each State In Nigeria Known For ? / Is It Possible To Marry Without Being There

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.