Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

My Mom Said My Fiancee Is Ugly (pictures) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mom Said My Fiancee Is Ugly (pictures) (8813 Views)

My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me / Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend / Never Be Bullied To Accept Your Body Is Ugly Or Not Perfect – Plus-Sized Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mom Said My Fiancee Is Ugly (pictures) by Prettygirl200(f): 11:16pm On Sep 11, 2023
BigYash:
Might not be her facial looks.. Might be, your mom has seen her ugly character already.. Those things wen yash,breast voice,and fine face no go ever allow you see,until you're doomed.. cool
Make we hear word undecided undecided
Re: My Mom Said My Fiancee Is Ugly (pictures) by BigYash: 12:02am On Sep 12, 2023
Prettygirl200:
No be who get ear,dey hear word cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Mom Said My Fiancee Is Ugly (pictures) by izonborn098(m): 6:34am On Sep 12, 2023
Idleness...
Re: My Mom Said My Fiancee Is Ugly (pictures) by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 12, 2023
I like your profile picture, it's beautiful... How old is the dog?
BigYash:
No be who get ear,dey hear word cheesy
Re: My Mom Said My Fiancee Is Ugly (pictures) by BigYash: 10:06am On Sep 12, 2023
Samantha124:
I like your profile picture, it's beautiful... How old is the dog?
Thanks Samantha.. Ruppy is 2years+ now....
Re: My Mom Said My Fiancee Is Ugly (pictures) by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 12, 2023
Nice name too, extend my greetings Ruppy.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
BigYash:
Re: My Mom Said My Fiancee Is Ugly (pictures) by BigYash: 10:13am On Sep 12, 2023
Samantha124:
Nice name too, extend my greetings Ruppy.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Thanks dear ... Do have a beautiful day ahead..
😊

1 Like

Re: My Mom Said My Fiancee Is Ugly (pictures) by Parkflash(f): 10:21am On Sep 12, 2023
LarryCork:

You are a ilitarate sir...do u relice am from London & u talking to a londoner. Have u beeento london..no..then no yor level.u ilitarate homebase people belif anythin..pleaase come back and talk to me if u can enter london so pleasse show respet to a londoner!(no oofencse) angry

Abeg, who give seven years old pikin phone?
Re: My Mom Said My Fiancee Is Ugly (pictures) by MrAgbako: 12:59pm On Sep 12, 2023
Samantha124:
Sasha is beautiful, the problem is that now that she's an adult and no longer under her mother's care, it's like she's not properly taking good care of herself and can sometimes look unkept.
what is your IG?
Re: My Mom Said My Fiancee Is Ugly (pictures) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 12, 2023
I don't have one.
MrAgbako:
what is your IG?
Re: My Mom Said My Fiancee Is Ugly (pictures) by Kevineleven(m): 1:36pm On Sep 12, 2023
Op no vex, I dey the konji face of my life right now and every girl dey fine for my eye now, I will give you feed back when I cum back, my babe just arrived.
Re: My Mom Said My Fiancee Is Ugly (pictures) by MrAgbako: 2:51pm On Sep 12, 2023
Samantha124:
I don't have one.
TikTok?
Re: My Mom Said My Fiancee Is Ugly (pictures) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 12, 2023
An introvert like me on tik tok? grin

I don't have the energy to be making those silly videos... grin grin grin
MrAgbako:
TikTok?
Re: My Mom Said My Fiancee Is Ugly (pictures) by MrAgbako: 3:13pm On Sep 12, 2023
Samantha124:
An introvert like me on tik tok? grin

I don't have the energy to be making those silly videos... grin grin grin
wow
How come you not like other girl.there is hardly a girl that don't have Instagram or TikTok
Re: My Mom Said My Fiancee Is Ugly (pictures) by capnies: 4:20pm On Sep 12, 2023
YOU ARE JUST SHOWING HER FACE, WE NEED TO SEE HER LEGS. DON'T JUDGE BEAUTY BY FACE. I WAS TAUGHT TO START FROM THE SHAPE OF THE LEGS TO THE HIPS THEN THE BREAST AREA BEFORE LOOKING AT THE FACE
A WOMAN'S BEAUTY IS IN THE LEGS.
Re: My Mom Said My Fiancee Is Ugly (pictures) by DaddyCoool: 4:24pm On Sep 12, 2023
Evestar200:
Na Obama Daughter you wan marry no?

They just resemble. That's OP's fiance. I know them very well
Re: My Mom Said My Fiancee Is Ugly (pictures) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 12, 2023
If I join Instagram, I'll be forced to live a fake life because that's what it's all about.

And if I join tiktok, I'll be forced to be always cool and be up to date with the latest trends and I don't have the energy for all of that.

There are a lot of girls who are not on social media, but you wouldn't know that because you're already on social media and you only meet up with girls who are already on those social media platforms.
MrAgbako:
wow
How come you not like other girl.there is hardly a girl that don't have Instagram or TikTok
Re: My Mom Said My Fiancee Is Ugly (pictures) by LarryCork: 8:02pm On Sep 12, 2023
Parkflash:

Abeg, who give seven years old pikin phone?

This is a shance for u to mske moiney u ungratefull students.so u dont no ehen someone is teying too help u.do u need the housegirl job payin N25.000 naira (25k) cash...dont watste my time pleaase. U want or not?(no oofense) angry
Re: My Mom Said My Fiancee Is Ugly (pictures) by MrAgbako: 11:37pm On Sep 13, 2023
Samantha124:
If I join Instagram, I'll be forced to live a fake life because that's what it's all about.

And if I join tiktok, I'll be forced to be always cool and be up to date with the latest trends and I don't have the energy for all of that.

There are a lot of girls who are not on social media, but you wouldn't know that because you're already on social media and you only meet up with girls who are already on those social media platforms.
I knew some girls aren't on social media but mostly because they don't have the resources to do so. Women love attention and they get lot of it from social media. So I don't believe you
Re: My Mom Said My Fiancee Is Ugly (pictures) by Nobody: 12:25am On Sep 14, 2023
And you just had to generalize... Okay.

I'm not here to make you or anyone else to believe me because you're entitled to your own opinion at the end of the day.
MrAgbako:
I knew some girls aren't on social media but mostly because they don't have the resources to do so. Women love attention and they get lot of it from social media. So I don't believe you
Re: My Mom Said My Fiancee Is Ugly (pictures) by Exceed15: 9:16am On Sep 14, 2023
Post the real pics so we can properly diagnose. Anyway marry peace of mind not beauty.
Re: My Mom Said My Fiancee Is Ugly (pictures) by jattopeter(m): 9:25am On Sep 14, 2023
His mother was speaking in parable , I dont think she was referring to physical appearance , that "Beautiful" might be a relative word.
chudi1:
boy man don't worry we know your problem.

not a matter pix.

but a matter about you concerning sluts
Re: My Mom Said My Fiancee Is Ugly (pictures) by RoadMozart(m): 10:59am On Sep 14, 2023
BigYash:
Cute dog....

1 Like

Re: My Mom Said My Fiancee Is Ugly (pictures) by BigYash: 2:03pm On Sep 14, 2023
RoadMozart:

Cute dog....
Thanks.. 🙏
Re: My Mom Said My Fiancee Is Ugly (pictures) by NAT0R: 12:06am On Sep 15, 2023
Nairalander248:

Na Obama daughter him wan marry? He no fit, if the girl say yes to him, I will give him 10m naira
jesuuuuuuuuuuus🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: My Mom Said My Fiancee Is Ugly (pictures) by NAT0R: 12:09am On Sep 15, 2023
Prettygirl200:
my baby 🥰🥰🥰
I am so happy to see you ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
Re: My Mom Said My Fiancee Is Ugly (pictures) by Prettygirl200(f): 6:25pm On Sep 16, 2023
NAT0R:
my baby 🥰🥰🥰
I am so happy to see you ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
Who are you?
Re: My Mom Said My Fiancee Is Ugly (pictures) by Gee64: 7:02pm On Sep 16, 2023
No. She's wrong. But can you handle this kind of lady properly?
Run oh if you are broke oh, otherwise, Yahoo Boys go snatch am from you in no time. And too, make sure you have a big gbola like mine. It should at least be the size of a baby's leg. grin
Re: My Mom Said My Fiancee Is Ugly (pictures) by dkidd: 7:44pm On Sep 16, 2023
Not this jobless Jalingo boy with 1k monikers again

(1) (2) (Reply)

""""""love Test! Totally Try It! / Why Are Guys Threatened By Outgoing Girls? / You Think Dating A Fine Boi Is Easy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.