Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

If You Want To Poison Yourself, Marry A Lady Who Can’t Cook -Pastor To Followers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Want To Poison Yourself, Marry A Lady Who Can’t Cook -Pastor To Followers (302 Views)

Lady Explains Why It's Wrong For Pastor To Say 'you May Now Kiss The Bride' / I Can’t Marry A Man Who Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually For 12-15 Hours- Lady / Couple Who Can’t Smile Because Of Rare Condition Fall In Love - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Want To Poison Yourself, Marry A Lady Who Can’t Cook -Pastor To Followers by ricson11(m): 6:53pm On Sep 11, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGYU9ypcqFc?si=J0foQblWSvs2gF_o

A Pastor's Advice to Male Congregants: Avoid Marrying Inexperienced Cooks; She Suggests Pursuing a Marriage of Equals Instead.

The pastor emphasized that a woman who cannot perform basic household chores like washing dishes or cooking should reconsider marriage.

She suggested that those who prioritize their career or education over these responsibilities should marry their certificates instead.

She further highlighted the decline in cooking skills among modern-day women, leading to unsatisfactory meals.
Re: If You Want To Poison Yourself, Marry A Lady Who Can’t Cook -Pastor To Followers by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 11, 2023
Only the ones that are not close to anything wife material will cry over what she said

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Poison Yourself, Marry A Lady Who Can’t Cook -Pastor To Followers by MrsTwrite(f): 7:16pm On Sep 11, 2023
Perhaps I agree with this one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Want To Poison Yourself, Marry A Lady Who Can’t Cook -Pastor To Followers by SETHARTHUR(m): 7:22pm On Sep 11, 2023
MrsTwrite:
Perhaps I agree with this one.
Truth they should go and marry thier certificates. Faminist and I don't belong to the kitchen left the group.

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Poison Yourself, Marry A Lady Who Can’t Cook -Pastor To Followers by MrsTwrite(f): 7:24pm On Sep 11, 2023
SETHARTHUR:

Truth they should go and marry thier certificates. Faminist and I don't belong to the kitchen left the group.

Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Want To Poison Yourself, Marry A Lady Who Can’t Cook -Pastor To Followers by westlius(m): 7:34pm On Sep 11, 2023
What of the lady who have YANCH but cannot cook
Can we marry them?
Re: If You Want To Poison Yourself, Marry A Lady Who Can’t Cook -Pastor To Followers by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 11, 2023
westlius:
What of the lady who have YANCH but cannot cook
Can we marry them?

who dey hold you? go marry am now and see if its yansh that will keep the marriage together

2 Likes

Re: If You Want To Poison Yourself, Marry A Lady Who Can’t Cook -Pastor To Followers by westlius(m): 7:46pm On Sep 11, 2023
Rayban25:

who dey hold you? go marry am now and see if its yansh that will keep the marriage together
Big and curvy yanch go try oo
With small ashawo vibes

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Tribe Is The Best. / 12 Early Signs A Relationship Won't Last / What & How Do U Feel After A Session Of Formication/adultery?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.