Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,813,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

What & How Do U Feel After A Session Of Formication/adultery? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What & How Do U Feel After A Session Of Formication/adultery? (300 Views)

Tribes Whose Girls N Women Are Clean Of Formication/adulyery / Guys How Do U Feel After Formication / How Fear Of Formication Turned Me To Chronic Masturbator. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What & How Do U Feel After A Session Of Formication/adultery? by Quality20(m): 2:55pm On Feb 25
Ladies and gentlemen let's be sincere with ourselves, what do you feel or how do you feel after a session of unlawful sex ? I know some folks might see as a dream come true. But how can that be a dream come true?
A heinous sin like that for a person with faith at all is normally surpose to give ruse to regrets regrets and regrets. This can't be fun at all, except one has a dead heart and conscience. But then I wonder why even some married ppl and otherwise intelligenct souls can't seem to remove themselves from the yoke of fornication, adultery and other forms of illicit sexual practises. Isn't it far better to die than getting oneself into that very heinous sinful web? Many can't even seem to know how to stop it and now very old and during slowly with such big sin.
Re: What & How Do U Feel After A Session Of Formication/adultery? by Lalami3232(m): 2:57pm On Feb 25
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Ghana Are The Most Wicked Anglophones / Epidemic Of Single Mothers In The Hookup Scene / Help A Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.