Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Is This A Red Flag To Look Out For? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This A Red Flag To Look Out For? (590 Views)

What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? / My fiancee Finds It Difficult To Cook & Do House Chores, Is This A Red Flag? / Nigerian Lady Uses Nigerian Flag To Cover Her unclothedness In Sexy Independence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This A Red Flag To Look Out For? by Legendguy(m): 8:08pm On Sep 11, 2023
When you are in a relationship or courtship with a girl you plan to take things with her to the next level. I mean you have intention to marry he and she began to make statement like "I want to make my own money" without her putting you in consideration like, if both of you can support each other to earn a decent income for yourselves. She kept on repeating this statement to me once a while
I'll like to know if this is a red flag to check out.
Is she looking at accumulating financial power in the union or anything like that?
Those that have heard this statement from their women, is this something to be worry about?
Re: Is This A Red Flag To Look Out For? by Spaldino(m): 8:11pm On Sep 11, 2023
Not really, You can always talk sense to her, most people don't understand what it really means to be married. There's nothing like I or me in marriage it's rather we or us.
Re: Is This A Red Flag To Look Out For? by MrsTwrite(f): 8:18pm On Sep 11, 2023
There's absolutely nothing to worry about, she doesn't want a situation in the future whereby, her husband will see her as a liability.

1 Like

Re: Is This A Red Flag To Look Out For? by brain54(m): 8:58pm On Sep 11, 2023
Independent woman…

If she acts otherwise you will still complain of her being a liability.

Hard to satisfy humans. Always looking for faults!
Re: Is This A Red Flag To Look Out For? by Merry100: 9:07pm On Sep 11, 2023
MrsTwrite:
There's absolutely nothing to worry about, she doesn't want a situation in the future whereby, her husband will see her as a liability.
Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Is This A Red Flag To Look Out For? by Salary: 9:30pm On Sep 11, 2023

**Goal-driven!!
**She just wanna live comfortably, and meet all of her responsibilities, without relyin' on your black àss!!

(1) (Reply)

Any South Africa Girl Here. / I Know It Hurts. / How Do I Handle This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.