Stats: 3,151,794 members, 7,813,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

I Want To Advise Our Well To Do Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Advise Our Well To Do Ladies (1029 Views)

Love Experts, Come Here To Advise Me / Please Help!!! I'm Having Trust Issues And I Need Everyone To Advise Me. Plssss / Why Do Ladies Avoid Panties These Days (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

I Want To Advise Our Well To Do Ladies by Tempulated(m): 8:20pm On Sep 11, 2023
Hello Ladies.

I want to advise you all who are ripe for marriage to start lowering your standards.

If you see a struggling responsible man who is serious with his future. Even if he doesn't have a degree but have a formal education and he is quite educated to some level. Please give him a chance.

So far he is humble and responsible and he has a job and he is striving to bettering himself. You can assist him too.

I'm not saying you should not look forward to marry a well to do man but if that is not coming forth. Please go for a guy you like who is responsible and humble.

I wish us all the best ooo.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Advise Our Well To Do Ladies by MrsTwrite(f): 8:21pm On Sep 11, 2023
Thanks and God bless.

Re: I Want To Advise Our Well To Do Ladies by TemplarLandry: 8:22pm On Sep 11, 2023
Wow. Golden words.
Tempulated:
Hello Ladies.

I want to advise you all who are ripe for marriages to start lowering your standards.

If you see a struggling responsible man who is serious with his futue. Even if he doesn't have a degree but have a formal education and he is quite educated to some level. Give him a chance.

So far he is humble and responsible and he has a job and he is striving to bettering himself. You can assist him too.

I'm not saying you should not look forward to marry a well to do man but if that is not coming forth. Go for a guy you like who is responsible and humble.

Re: I Want To Advise Our Well To Do Ladies by Tempulated(m): 8:29pm On Sep 11, 2023
MrsTwrite:
Thanks and God bless.

You are welcome.

God bless everyone of us and may our wishes and desires be granted.

Re: I Want To Advise Our Well To Do Ladies by Tempulated(m): 8:30pm On Sep 11, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Wow. Golden words.

Thank you chief.
Re: I Want To Advise Our Well To Do Ladies by DCmaverick(m): 8:34pm On Sep 11, 2023
I wil be de last pesin to advice de opposite gender

Re: I Want To Advise Our Well To Do Ladies by Kingosytex(m): 8:41pm On Sep 11, 2023
Allakaduna perfectly depicts them below. As a lady setting unrealistic standards, know that everyone can set theirs.
Don't feel offended when men start setting theirs too, two can play the game.

Re: I Want To Advise Our Well To Do Ladies by Ladyclara002(f): 8:44pm On Sep 11, 2023
😏😏
Re: I Want To Advise Our Well To Do Ladies by Sonnobax15(m): 8:58pm On Sep 11, 2023
lipsrsealed

Re: I Want To Advise Our Well To Do Ladies by Fahvvy: 9:05pm On Sep 11, 2023
My people say person wey dey purge no dey select toilet grin...

So allow our young singles to breeet grin...

One thing I know for certainty is that time will tell grin... The Egyptians (standards) you see today, you shall see them no more grin...

So let's relax cheesy...

Re: I Want To Advise Our Well To Do Ladies by AllBlack: 9:13pm On Sep 11, 2023
Ladies don't listen to him.
If you are making big figures then you must link up with a guy that makes bigger figures. do not settle for less. Aim very high.

we need more single ladies in our society
Re: I Want To Advise Our Well To Do Ladies by sslcrypt: 9:15pm On Sep 11, 2023
Some well to do ladies I know are already becoming fat. Definitely taking themselves out of the market.

Re: I Want To Advise Our Well To Do Ladies by Tempulated(m): 9:25pm On Sep 11, 2023
DCmaverick:
I wil be de last pesin to advice de opposite gender

All we need is genuine feelings and love.
Re: I Want To Advise Our Well To Do Ladies by Tempulated(m): 9:29pm On Sep 11, 2023
I believe things will change for good.

We men should work on our behavior and career too so we all make the society a better place.

Re: I Want To Advise Our Well To Do Ladies by Nonexisting1: 9:31pm On Sep 11, 2023
I can never lower my standards for any reason, marriage included even though I don't give a fucck about it. So I can never advise my sisters to lower their standards just because of marriage. Lower standards to marry poor man today and tomorrow when he becomes rich, he will kick you out the front door and bring in another wife. Inasmuch as I don't give a fucck about them vaginarians here, I'll rather not advise them at all than advise them wrongly. Please keep to your standards, everything you want in a husband and if you can't find it, remain single with rest of mind. Marriage no be by force. Miss Charity with peace of mind is better than Mrs. Charity with red eye and depression. I done talk my own finish.

Re: I Want To Advise Our Well To Do Ladies by Tempulated(m): 9:32pm On Sep 11, 2023
Deep in our hearts.

We all silently yearn for that feelings and warmth and the need to call someone our own. Sigh.

Re: I Want To Advise Our Well To Do Ladies by Tempulated(m): 9:35pm On Sep 11, 2023
Nonexisting1:
I can never lower my standards for any reason, marriage included even though I don't give a fucck about it. So I can never advise my sisters to lower their standards just because of marriage. Lower standards to marry poor man today and tomorrow when he becomes rich, he will kick you out the front door and bring in another wife. Inasmuch as I don't give a fucck about them vaginarians here, I'll rather not advise them at all than advise them wrongly. Please keep to your standards, everything you want in a husband and if you can't find it, remain single with rest of mind. Marriage no be by force. Miss Charity with peace of mind is better than Mrs. Charity with red eye and depression. I done talk my own finish.

You will be surprised there are responsible men out there who wouldn't change when their fortune improves in the future.

Re: I Want To Advise Our Well To Do Ladies by vincenteger: 9:37pm On Sep 11, 2023
Nice advice

Even with that, some women will want to turn the man to house maid after marriage.
They'll only remain humble to the guy during dating but after marriage, it's finished for the guy.

Re: I Want To Advise Our Well To Do Ladies by Jman06(m): 9:42pm On Sep 11, 2023
Kingosytex:
Allakaduna perfectly depicts them below. As a lady setting unrealistic standards, know that everyone can set theirs.
Don't feel offended when men start setting theirs too, two can play the game.
How dare you tell men to set standards for the kind of ladies they marry Don't you know that men are to sulk up all the rubbishes from women and not complain about it Or do you want us to be termed misogynists for expecting the best qualities from women?
Re: I Want To Advise Our Well To Do Ladies by stacyadams: 9:46pm On Sep 11, 2023
Tempulated:
Hello Ladies.

I want to advise you all who are ripe for marriage to start lowering your standards.

If you see a struggling responsible man who is serious with his future. Even if he do ;Desn't have a degree but have a formal education and he is quite educated to some level. Please give him a chance.

U don't need to beg em..na them go find man wey no get formal education when the time come

I'm not saying you should not look forward to marry a well to do man but if that is not coming forth. Please go for a guy you like who is responsible and humble.

Re: I Want To Advise Our Well To Do Ladies by Kingosytex(m): 10:09pm On Sep 11, 2023
Jman06:
How dare you tell men to set standards for the kind of ladies they marry Don't you know that men are to sulk up all the rubbishes from women and not complain about it Or do you want us to be termed misogynists for expecting the best qualities from women?

I smell sarcasm here cheesy

Ladies have no power of commitment but set unrealistic standards, they become offended when men set theirs.
A broke lady doesn't consider herself broke, a broke lady sees herself as being in the class of a rich dude. cheesy

Re: I Want To Advise Our Well To Do Ladies by Jman06(m): 10:16pm On Sep 11, 2023
Kingosytex:

I smell sarcasm here cheesy

Ladies have no power of commitment but set unrealistic standards, they become offended when men set theirs.
A broke lady doesn't consider herself broke, a broke lady sees herself as being in the class of a rich dude. cheesy
You got my drift.

That gender and their double standards undecided undecided undecided

Re: I Want To Advise Our Well To Do Ladies by seniorgozman(m): 10:39pm On Sep 11, 2023
You can only know the true colour of a man when he gets money
Re: I Want To Advise Our Well To Do Ladies by Tempulated(m): 11:38pm On Sep 11, 2023
seniorgozman:
You can only know the true colour of a man when he gets money

True, but there are exceptions.

Re: I Want To Advise Our Well To Do Ladies by zed7: 7:33am On Sep 12, 2023
Any lady who has sense should never settle for less. Set your standards but ensure you deserve the standards you set. A lady working in a multi national deserves a man at such level and above. Why should she settle for a mechanic? She has paid her dues.

A lady who sells pepper at the market and is waiting for a man who is a banker is on a long thing. However, she may get lucky if she's pretty and has exceptional qualities.

Everybody should upgrade themselves. Any man who is struggling and expects a woman to sympathise with him and upgrade him is a weakling and a failure, not fit to be called a man. Women marry up, men marry down.

Re: I Want To Advise Our Well To Do Ladies by Kobicove(m): 8:32am On Dec 12, 2023
Tempulated:
Hello Ladies.

If you see a struggling responsible man who is serious with his future. Even if he doesn't have a degree but have a formal education and he is quite educated to some level. Please give him a chance.

It is only when a person has real money that you will truly know if he is humble.

Poor and broke people only appear humble because of their present economic circumstance undecided

Hang Out Zone For Deaf And Hearing Impaired Nairalanders. / Attention Or Money? / Trend: Girls In A Hurry To Get Married