Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,707 members, 7,831,212 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Love Experts, Come Here To Advise Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Experts, Come Here To Advise Me (797 Views)

I Want To Advise Our Well To Do Ladies / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do / Love Experts Come Here Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Experts, Come Here To Advise Me by vybzkartel: 6:47pm On Mar 13, 2021
I get this lady I proposed love to, but she said I give her time. Yet, we spoke and messaged a lot. She was sending me her pictures a lot even when I did not ask. Sometimes videos, I would ask about my proposal and she will say I give her time. I once visited her (she is in a different state) and she took me out, we spent the whole day together and took pictures. Years later, she asked if I got the pictures but I had lost them.

Now here is the problem:

Barely a year will not go pass and she will DM me with the message that I should call her since she has lost my contact. She has done the about four times in the past. It's been months since we spoke and she has just DM me that she has lost my contact again and that I should call her.

If u were me, would u call her again?
What does this girl want?

Thank u
Re: Love Experts, Come Here To Advise Me by Jeon(f): 6:49pm On Mar 13, 2021
vybzkartel:
I get this lady I proposed love to, but she said I give her time. Yet, we spoke and messaged a lot. She was sending me her pictures a lot even when I did not ask. Sometimes videos, I would ask about my proposal and she will say I give her time. I once visited her (she is in a different state) and she took me out, we spent the whole day together and took pictures. Years later, she asked if I got the pictures but I had lost them.

Now here is the problem:

Barely a year will not go pass and she will DM me with the message that I should call her since she has lost my contact. She has done the about four times in the past. It's been months since we spoke and she has just DM me that she has lost my contact again and that I should call her.

Thank u

unamamatoto come and advice

1 Like

Re: Love Experts, Come Here To Advise Me by vybzkartel: 6:49pm On Mar 13, 2021
[quote author=Jeon post=99858781][/quote]

U just quoted me without saying anything?
Re: Love Experts, Come Here To Advise Me by Jeon(f): 6:50pm On Mar 13, 2021
vybzkartel:

Now here is the problem:

Thank u

vybzkartel:

U just quoted me without saying anything?
sorry let me read it again.

my friend move on she's not ready
Re: Love Experts, Come Here To Advise Me by vybzkartel: 6:53pm On Mar 13, 2021
Jeon:

sorry let me read it again.

Ow
Re: Love Experts, Come Here To Advise Me by unamamatoto: 6:53pm On Mar 13, 2021
Jeon:

unamamatoto come and advice
She ran for her life... Your English wants to kill the innocent girl... Smh.. Nigerian men have nothing upstairs except sex

1 Like

Re: Love Experts, Come Here To Advise Me by stanliwise(m): 7:01pm On Mar 13, 2021
vybzkartel:

Now here is the problem:

Thank u
Let her know you are a moving train.
To her you seem like a dead old train who need her as an engine to make the move.

What else, giver her the number, the number ain't the problem, the fact she knows that no girl can help your career is the reason for her repetitive behaviour.
Re: Love Experts, Come Here To Advise Me by vybzkartel: 7:05pm On Mar 13, 2021
stanliwise:

Let her know you are a moving train.
To her you seem like a dead old train who need her as an engine to make the move.

What else, giver her the number, the number ain't the problem, the fact she knows that no girl can help your career is the reason for her repetitive behaviour.

She is actually Asking that I call her
Re: Love Experts, Come Here To Advise Me by vybzkartel: 7:16pm On Mar 13, 2021
Where are the expert s
Re: Love Experts, Come Here To Advise Me by FreeSpirited: 7:32pm On Mar 13, 2021
You are a potential side Niggar, she's keeping you as an 'orbiter' in Redpill language...giving you hope through manipulation..lol.
You are for the future emotional security in case all the guys pumping and fucking_ her hard at the moment don't propose. So you will be her saving grace. She's been doing that consistently to check if your mumurity never cure...lol.
Pele loverboy.

2 Likes

Re: Love Experts, Come Here To Advise Me by kense88: 7:38pm On Mar 13, 2021
FreeSpirited:
You are a side Niggar, she's keeping you as an 'orbiter' in Redpill language.
You are for the future emotional security in case all the guys pumping and fucking_ her hard at the moment don't propose. So you will be her saving grace. She's been doing that consistently to check if your mumurity never cure...lol.
Pele loverboy.
you are a wise man
Re: Love Experts, Come Here To Advise Me by stanliwise(m): 7:46pm On Mar 13, 2021
vybzkartel:

She is actually Asking that I call her
call her at your own time!, speak like normal, it is one of the naughty thing everyone do.
It won't take anything from you and it doesn't make you less of anything, just do it when you feel like.

But solve the real problem, get a happy life. Date other girls, you don't need to hide it from her.
It is just part of life, if two of your were meant to be together then somehow you would come together.

But waiting for her because she said so is a no no no no no. I hope you see sense in my advice
Re: Love Experts, Come Here To Advise Me by vybzkartel: 8:22pm On Mar 13, 2021
FreeSpirited:
You are a potential side Niggar, she's keeping you as an 'orbiter' in Redpill language...giving you hope through manipulation..lol.
Pele loverboy.

That she thinks I am not mature?
Re: Love Experts, Come Here To Advise Me by vybzkartel: 8:23pm On Mar 13, 2021
stanliwise:
call her at your own time!, speak like normal, it is one of the naughty thing everyone do.
It won't take anything from you and it doesn't make you less of anything, just do it when you feel like.

But solve the real problem, get a happy life. Date other girls, you don't need to hide it from her.
It is just part of life, if two of your were meant to be together then somehow you would come together.
Thanks

But waiting for her because she said so is a no no no no no. I hope you see sense in my advice
Re: Love Experts, Come Here To Advise Me by FreeSpirited: 8:25pm On Mar 13, 2021
vybzkartel:

That she thinks I am not mature?
.. maturity is understatement...you obviously don't match her level of manipulation. What I meant is that..she obviously checks on you to see if you are still under her manipulation spell..lol
Re: Love Experts, Come Here To Advise Me by vybzkartel: 8:30pm On Mar 13, 2021
[quote author=FreeSpirited post=99860763].. maturity is understatement...you obviously don't match her level of manipulation. What I meant is that..she obviously checks on you to see if you are still under her manipulation spell..lol[/quot]

Ok, so she is not interested in me?
Re: Love Experts, Come Here To Advise Me by FreeSpirited: 8:33pm On Mar 13, 2021
[quote author=vybzkartel post=99860863][/quote] chai...guy use your head now...upon everything I told you?
Re: Love Experts, Come Here To Advise Me by vybzkartel: 8:41pm On Mar 13, 2021
FreeSpirited:

chai...guy use your head now...upon everything I told you?

Come clear, please
Re: Love Experts, Come Here To Advise Me by FreeSpirited: 8:43pm On Mar 13, 2021
vybzkartel:

Come clear, please
He's using your head...You can never win her even if you start dating formally...she's over smart than you. You can go ahead and confirm what I say...but in future u will remember this statement....
Re: Love Experts, Come Here To Advise Me by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 13, 2021
FreeSpirited:
You are for the future emotional security in case all the guys pumping and fucking_ her hard at the moment don't propose. So you will be her saving grace. She's been doing that consistently to check if your mumurity never cure...lol. .
Pele loverboy.

Aswear, that girl is daft and for the fact she's doing it to op shows how worthless op is!
Re: Love Experts, Come Here To Advise Me by FreeSpirited: 8:47pm On Mar 13, 2021
Heathrow44:

Aswear, that girl is daft and for the fact she's doing it to op shows how worthless op is!
I hope he understands. But he doesn't get...he's searching for premium tears.. lol
Re: Love Experts, Come Here To Advise Me by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 13, 2021
FreeSpirited:

I hope he understands. But he doesn't get...he's searching for premium tears.. lol

grin grin, Amazon prime video tears! Loading!! This is the premium subscription!
Re: Love Experts, Come Here To Advise Me by vybzkartel: 8:56pm On Mar 13, 2021
FreeSpirited:

Ok, thanks
Re: Love Experts, Come Here To Advise Me by vybzkartel: 8:57pm On Mar 13, 2021
Heathrow44:

grin grin, Amazon prime video tears! Loading!! This is the premium subscription!

How exactly is she going to give me those tears?
Re: Love Experts, Come Here To Advise Me by vybzkartel: 9:07pm On Mar 13, 2021
Heathrow44:

U are scaring me brother
Re: Love Experts, Come Here To Advise Me by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 13, 2021
vybzkartel:

How exactly is she going to give me those tears?

I'm waiting for a sequel thread! Wait for it!!! 1,2,3,4....... Countdown to a trailer!
Re: Love Experts, Come Here To Advise Me by vybzkartel: 9:11pm On Mar 13, 2021
Heathrow44:

I'm waiting for a sequel thread! Wait for it!!! 1,2,3,4....... Countdown to a trailer!

Oh come on, how will it benefit u if I am hurt
Re: Love Experts, Come Here To Advise Me by Nicepoker(m): 9:15pm On Mar 13, 2021
Op you are an auxiliary boyfriend.
Re: Love Experts, Come Here To Advise Me by vybzkartel: 9:24pm On Mar 13, 2021
Nicepoker:
Op you are an auxiliary boyfriend.

How do u mean
Re: Love Experts, Come Here To Advise Me by Nicepoker(m): 9:29pm On Mar 13, 2021
vybzkartel:

How do u mean
Emergency boyfriend.
Re: Love Experts, Come Here To Advise Me by vybzkartel: 9:40pm On Mar 13, 2021
Nicepoker:
Emergency boyfriend.

Ok, more like a spare tire?

(1) (Reply)

Should I Move On Or Settle With Her? / (VIDEO): Woman Watches As Husband Dies After Poisoning Him For Cheating / Bride Price Has Been Abolished In Zimbabwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.