Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Uganda Man Married Seven Wives At The Same Time - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Uganda Man Married Seven Wives At The Same Time (1575 Views)

Nigerian Man Married His Secondary School Classmate (See Photos) / It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) / Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Uganda Man Married Seven Wives At The Same Time by losak9111(m): 9:17pm On Sep 11, 2023
PHOTOS: Ugandan Businessman Marries Seven Wives In One Day

A Ugandan businessman, Habib Nsikonnene, wedded seven wives on Sunday, September 10, in Uganda.

This was revealed in photos shared by Capital FM Uganda on X, formerly Twitter.

The names of the wives are Mariam, Madinah, Aisha, Zainabu, Fatuma, Rashida, and Musanyusa, who is said to his first wife and has been with him for seven years.

Two of the seven wives are also said to be biological sisters.

It was also reported that Nsikonnene bought brand new cars as presents for each of them, with each of them having their cars labelled with their own names.

In his speech at the reception, he commended his wives for being loyal to him, saying, "My wives harbour no jealousy amongst themselves. I introduced them separately and decided to wed them all at once to make one big happy family. I am still a young man and in the near future, God willing, I cannot say this is the end of it.”

Credit: X| CapitalFMUganda

Re: Uganda Man Married Seven Wives At The Same Time by TemplarLandry: 9:18pm On Sep 11, 2023
cool

2 Likes

Re: Uganda Man Married Seven Wives At The Same Time by OB7Foreva(m): 9:18pm On Sep 11, 2023
Make God epp am oh, e require a lot of effort and hard work work to keep one e come b 7..

1 Like

Re: Uganda Man Married Seven Wives At The Same Time by SETHARTHUR(m): 9:20pm On Sep 11, 2023
Are these women or transgenders?

2 Likes

Re: Uganda Man Married Seven Wives At The Same Time by MrsTwrite(f): 9:20pm On Sep 11, 2023
Why are all they looking dry? grin
He should enjoy his wives. His choice.

1 Like

Re: Uganda Man Married Seven Wives At The Same Time by gaby(m): 9:23pm On Sep 11, 2023
Mini-Solomon 2.0

2 Likes

Re: Uganda Man Married Seven Wives At The Same Time by Foodqueen(f): 9:26pm On Sep 11, 2023
He is doing them a favour.

1 Like

Re: Uganda Man Married Seven Wives At The Same Time by Mipathy(f): 9:27pm On Sep 11, 2023
Okay
Re: Uganda Man Married Seven Wives At The Same Time by Typicool8(m): 9:33pm On Sep 11, 2023
Africa!!!
All we think about is sex, marry enough wives, enjoy to the fullest, multiply like rabbits and oppress your neighbor. Little wonder We're so backward.

3 Likes

Re: Uganda Man Married Seven Wives At The Same Time by Kingosytex(m): 10:14pm On Sep 11, 2023
Man looks so hungry and malnourished. Congrats to him though.
Here in Nigeria, women are becoming so selfish that they want to keep a man all to themselves. They get jealous at the thought of their men mingling with other women.
Re: Uganda Man Married Seven Wives At The Same Time by Mindlog: 11:28pm On Sep 11, 2023
Irresponsible bunch, same people who would be requesting for help in catering for the children they are going to be littering about.

1 Like

Re: Uganda Man Married Seven Wives At The Same Time by Tundelagos: 11:15am On Sep 16, 2023
Mindlog:
Irresponsible bunch, same people who would be requesting for help in catering for the children they are going to be littering about.
but why do people worry themselves for another person's problem , Ugandans live simple lives , unlike Nigerian wey everything na packaging and at the end nothing to show for , some people choose to marry 7 and decides not to have external affairs after marriage . It's choice , the white man came with bible and gave you the idea of one man one wife , how is it working out for them currently with divorces on a steady basis . Africans should be Africans and we should stop copying other peoples culture , that would tell you that Christ is white so they can look superior to you, and the real fact is that Christ was black . Omo if i see chance marry six sef I go marry .

1 Like

Re: Uganda Man Married Seven Wives At The Same Time by Mindlog: 11:37am On Sep 16, 2023
Tundelagos:
but why do people worry themselves for another person's problem , Ugandans live simple lives , unlike Nigerian wey everything na packaging and at the end nothing to show for , some people choose to marry 7 and decides not to have external affairs after marriage . It's joice, the white man came with bible and gave you the idea of one man one wife , how is it working out for them currently with divorces on a steady basis . Africans should be Africans and we should stop copying other peoples culture , that would tell you that Christ is white so they can look superior to you, and the real fact is that Christ was black . Omo if i see chance marry six sef I go marry .

I have worked in East Africa, it is not about Africans being Africans but regenerating poverty.

I vividly recall working in a region in Uganda and we went for assessment tour in some areas as the international agency I worked for had a project centred around childhood nutrition, seeing homesteads with a man with 4-6 wives and tens of children in dire living conditions, talking about how happy they are that the burden has been lessened by their teenage daughters being taken across the border to Kenya to work as househelps and assist in"restaurants".

Marry as many wives as you want to and birth children as many as you want, my question is what do you have as a solid backup as social security so that should you become incapacitated because of poor health or outright demise, are your children assured of not dropping out from school, they would not become homeless, they won't be shared out to relatives and strangers and it is important to note that a man having many wives does not mean he would not have side chicks....Many Alhajis with 4 wives, still have side chicks.

2 Likes

Re: Uganda Man Married Seven Wives At The Same Time by Beverages: 2:04pm On Sep 16, 2023
Old news
Re: Uganda Man Married Seven Wives At The Same Time by Skillsnigeria: 2:04pm On Sep 16, 2023
Okay
Re: Uganda Man Married Seven Wives At The Same Time by ThatFairGuy1: 2:04pm On Sep 16, 2023
grin
Re: Uganda Man Married Seven Wives At The Same Time by Emu4life(m): 2:04pm On Sep 16, 2023
Nairaland don finally finish. Repeating one news 300 times.....
Re: Uganda Man Married Seven Wives At The Same Time by IPDGP: 2:05pm On Sep 16, 2023
Old news
Re: Uganda Man Married Seven Wives At The Same Time by Flamemignon1(m): 2:05pm On Sep 16, 2023
OB7Foreva:
Make God epp am oh, e require a lot of effort and hard work work to keep one e come b 7..
Which God? Because God doesn't support polygamory

1 Like

Re: Uganda Man Married Seven Wives At The Same Time by Daystories1: 2:06pm On Sep 16, 2023
Fan Reply Naria Marley After Asking these 10 Questions Over the Death of Mohbad

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2roChzzxBGs

See The Reply Naria Marley Got After Asking these 10 Questions Over the Death of Mohbad
Re: Uganda Man Married Seven Wives At The Same Time by babamadiba(m): 2:06pm On Sep 16, 2023
The real Jagaban! cheesy
Re: Uganda Man Married Seven Wives At The Same Time by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 16, 2023
As if he can sexually satisfy them mtcheww

This is how they bring problems upon themselves
Re: Uganda Man Married Seven Wives At The Same Time by Theory2022: 2:07pm On Sep 16, 2023
Emu4life:
Nairaland don finally finish. Repeating one news 300 times.....
I swear
Re: Uganda Man Married Seven Wives At The Same Time by bigdammyj: 2:07pm On Sep 16, 2023
Noted.
Re: Uganda Man Married Seven Wives At The Same Time by Adamclin929: 2:07pm On Sep 16, 2023
I wish you good luck lol
Re: Uganda Man Married Seven Wives At The Same Time by Emu4life(m): 2:08pm On Sep 16, 2023
Mindlog:

I have worked in East Africa, it is not about Africans being Africans but regenerating poverty.

I vividly recall working in a region in Uganda and we went for assessment tour in some areas as the international agency I worked for had a project centred around childhood nutrition, seeing homesteads with a man with 4-6 wives and tens of children in dire living conditions, talking about how happy they are that the burden has been lessened by their teenage daughters being taken across the border to Kenya to work as househelps and assist in"restaurants".

Marry as many wives as you want to and birth children as many as you want, my question is what do you have as a solid backup as social security so that should you become incapacitated because of poor health or outright demise, are your children assured of not dropping out from school, they would not become homeless, they won't be shared out to relatives and strangers and it is important to note that a man having many wives does not mean he would not have side chicks....Many Alhajis with 4 wives, still have side chicks.
Stop telling us what to do....

1 Like

Re: Uganda Man Married Seven Wives At The Same Time by ManWater: 2:08pm On Sep 16, 2023
Re: Uganda Man Married Seven Wives At The Same Time by nlfpmod: 2:08pm On Sep 16, 2023

(1)

Going Through the Immigration Process To Bring Your Nigerian Husband to America / Boarding School Or Day School, Which Would You Recommend For Your Kids And Why? / u

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.