Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,385 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

This Is A Monday I Will Not Forget: Lalong Celebrates Victory At The Tribunal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is A Monday I Will Not Forget: Lalong Celebrates Victory At The Tribunal (14884 Views)

‘One Elephant Is Out Of The Road’ – Fubara Celebrates Victory, Hails Wike As Oga / Saraki Celebrates Victory Over Return Of His Houses. Thanks Judiciary, others / Emeka Ihedioha Celebrates Victory With Supporters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is A Monday I Will Not Forget: Lalong Celebrates Victory At The Tribunal by Aboguede(m): 6:40am On Sep 12, 2023
Go and sit down oga

Mtchw

Never forget ko
Re: This Is A Monday I Will Not Forget: Lalong Celebrates Victory At The Tribunal by LegacyB: 6:49am On Sep 12, 2023
Curious346:
The presidential election petition tribunals miscarriage of justice has given the state tribunal judges the rights to collect hefty bribes and rule in favour of the respective highest bidders ...
Can you proof this? Or just the regular wild statement?
Re: This Is A Monday I Will Not Forget: Lalong Celebrates Victory At The Tribunal by Curious346: 7:02am On Sep 12, 2023
LegacyB:

Can you proof this? Or just the regular wild statement?

Oh .. Kano and Abia are a case study..

How the people massively voted for NNPP AND LP. Yet the so called money-induced tribunal keep upturning the decision of the people in favour of some loosers

1 Like

Re: This Is A Monday I Will Not Forget: Lalong Celebrates Victory At The Tribunal by LegacyB: 7:28am On Sep 12, 2023
Curious346:

Oh .. Kano and Abia are a case study..

How the people massively voted for NNPP AND LP. Yet the so called money-induced tribunal keep upturning the decision of the people in favour of some loosers
Bros I don’t understand this your proof at all . Kano and Abia belong to the names of states in Nigeria. You alleging that MASSIVE rigging took place is just your own words . Which is quite empty and unknown to law.I mean can you proof the bribery and corruption you alleged. For example if I just say you’re a thief because you have a hard face, will that be a fair representation?
Re: This Is A Monday I Will Not Forget: Lalong Celebrates Victory At The Tribunal by Chucks13: 7:30am On Sep 12, 2023
Acekidc4:
Enjoy your Winning Sir🤗 Congratulations Once again Sir🤝 All eye on the Judiciary blackmail Tactics have finally Lule Pi 🤭🤭Big Shame on Flat Skull!!

No be small Lule dem Lule pi. Awon omo ale, omo irankiran jatijati gbogbo.

May thunder fire the eyes on judiciary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is A Monday I Will Not Forget: Lalong Celebrates Victory At The Tribunal by Ahigbo1: 7:40am On Sep 12, 2023
All these buffoons who've passed their productive years should be recycled sad
Re: This Is A Monday I Will Not Forget: Lalong Celebrates Victory At The Tribunal by matotoide(m): 7:43am On Sep 12, 2023
He's now a minister, moreover the judgement will be appealed. [qquote author=Testimony1988 post=125737941]Through out his eight years as governor, he didn't do any meaningful thing in Plateau state, I wonder what he will do as a Senate member this time.[/quote]
Re: This Is A Monday I Will Not Forget: Lalong Celebrates Victory At The Tribunal by Luckysbab: 7:48am On Sep 12, 2023
Curious346:
The presidential election petition tribunals miscarriage of justice has given the state tribunal judges the rights to collect hefty bribes and rule in favour of the respective highest bidders ...

10years ago , I knew some tribunal judges who owned over 300 houses in Nigeria alone . Where do you think they got the money from ?

1 civil servant owned over 300 houses or 300 rooms?
Re: This Is A Monday I Will Not Forget: Lalong Celebrates Victory At The Tribunal by dbestuncle: 7:55am On Sep 12, 2023
Re: This Is A Monday I Will Not Forget: Lalong Celebrates Victory At The Tribunal by BillionKnights: 7:56am On Sep 12, 2023
This APC government is rewarding the worst
Re: This Is A Monday I Will Not Forget: Lalong Celebrates Victory At The Tribunal by NAC1666: 8:36am On Sep 12, 2023
Re: This Is A Monday I Will Not Forget: Lalong Celebrates Victory At The Tribunal by Curious346: 8:42am On Sep 12, 2023
Luckysbab:

1 civil servant owned over 300 houses or 300 rooms?
300 houses , including supermarket petrol station schools etc
Re: This Is A Monday I Will Not Forget: Lalong Celebrates Victory At The Tribunal by Curious346: 8:43am On Sep 12, 2023
LegacyB:

Bros I don’t understand this your proof at all . Kano and Abia belong to the names of states in Nigeria. You alleging that MASSIVE rigging took place is just your own words . Which is quite empty and unknown to law.I mean can you proof the bribery and corruption you alleged. For example if I just say you’re a thief because you have a hard face, will that be a fair representation?
dey play
Re: This Is A Monday I Will Not Forget: Lalong Celebrates Victory At The Tribunal by LegacyB: 9:15am On Sep 12, 2023
Curious346:
dey play
Funny how you can’t defend your vain words . Read up about idle words in the Bible. You have your misgivings, I have mine but it’s not necessary to transfer all happening to to just denigrate the country.
Re: This Is A Monday I Will Not Forget: Lalong Celebrates Victory At The Tribunal by Luckysbab: 9:29am On Sep 12, 2023
Curious346:
300 houses , including supermarket petrol station schools etc

hard to believe
Re: This Is A Monday I Will Not Forget: Lalong Celebrates Victory At The Tribunal by Curious346: 9:40am On Sep 12, 2023
LegacyB:

Funny how you can’t defend your vain words . Read up about idle words in the Bible. You have your misgivings, I have mine but it’s not necessary to transfer all happening to to just denigrate the country.
dey play .. Nigeria is so messed up that only 2 words can be sufficient to summarise her ..

Only thieves and criminals speak big big grammar
Re: This Is A Monday I Will Not Forget: Lalong Celebrates Victory At The Tribunal by 9jahotblog: 9:46am On Sep 12, 2023
ex governor Solomon lalong will be booted out in the court of Appeal cos’ the tribunal judgement on his petition is a pre election matters and it’s only federal high court of justice that can handle it. Don’t forget that governor Muftang, the current elected plateau state governor won his case yesterday in the tribunal in jos. Lalong defence will be thrown out in the court of Appeal for lack of merit.
Re: This Is A Monday I Will Not Forget: Lalong Celebrates Victory At The Tribunal by Myer(m): 10:37am On Sep 12, 2023
Acekidc4:
Enjoy your Winning Sir🤗 Congratulations Once again Sir🤝 All eye on the Judiciary blackmail Tactics have finally Lule Pi 🤭🤭Big Shame on Flat Skull!!

This cracked me up. Lol
Re: This Is A Monday I Will Not Forget: Lalong Celebrates Victory At The Tribunal by Freebills12: 3:57pm On Sep 12, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
adioolayi:
PDP messing up the entire Plateau State elections by not obeying High Court order that directed them not to conduct primary election at that time.

Simple appeal to vacate that order is what they will dearly pay for right now.

APC can't win if what you stated now is the case because they lack the locus standi in such a case. Its only someone within the party that can initiate such a case.
Re: This Is A Monday I Will Not Forget: Lalong Celebrates Victory At The Tribunal by Testimony1988(m): 7:53pm On Sep 12, 2023
matotoide:
He's now a minister, moreover the judgement will be appealed. [qquote author=Testimony1988 post=125737941]Through out his eight years as governor, he didn't do any meaningful thing in Plateau state, I wonder what he will do as a Senate member this time.
Yes, I hope so.
Re: This Is A Monday I Will Not Forget: Lalong Celebrates Victory At The Tribunal by NairaMaster1(m): 7:54pm On Sep 12, 2023
adioolayi:
PDP messing up the entire Plateau State elections by not obeying High Court order that directed them not to conduct primary election at that time.

Simple appeal to vacate that order is what they will dearly pay for right now.

Oga, we are talking about LP Sir and not PDP. Next time read well

(1) (2) (Reply)

MASSOB: Try Uwazuruike For Treason, Face Hell / El-rufai Speaks At Chatham House, London [PHOTOS] / PDP Is Completely Dead, Will Be Buried February 16 – Oshoimhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.