Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,850 members, 7,828,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

NFF Approves New Name For The Nigerian League - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFF Approves New Name For The Nigerian League (31045 Views)

AFCON: ‘The Lion Of Africa’ – CAF Gives Osimhen New Name / FIFA Approves New Football Rules / Plateau United Fans Give Thanks In Church With The Nigerian League Trophy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NFF Approves New Name For The Nigerian League by NOBLE179(m): 9:37am On Sep 12, 2023
useless country and leaders everywhere
Re: NFF Approves New Name For The Nigerian League by iamtardey: 9:37am On Sep 12, 2023
correctguy101:

Investors money ke?

Abeg no dey play...

Money wey d awon werey don pack give all those small girls socialites finish? grin

Nigerian football still far from that. Even our own tiwan tiwan players no go gree come back house come play. Let alone the big boys for EPL and others.

You wan turn awon omolomo to cripple for life. NPFL go jhus render them useless even for small muscle pull ... angry
this is football
Re: NFF Approves New Name For The Nigerian League by iamtardey: 9:39am On Sep 12, 2023
minakom:

Make we start with Maguire first, e get wetin I wan observe about am for NPFL. 🤔
really
Re: NFF Approves New Name For The Nigerian League by ablejesus26(m): 9:44am On Sep 12, 2023
lexy2014:

That's not what I asked you.

1. How will new name bring Goodluck to Nigerias local league?

2. Which league in the world got luck by changing it's name?

3. The start of the league has been postponed several times this year's. Is it name change that will make the league to start?

4. How is name change "alone" the beginning of reforms in Nigerias local league?

5. What are those "reforms"?

After reading where the person You quoted said "Fg's intervention is a sign of good development" You should know better than ti engage the illiterate.

While sensible people are calling for full privatization,He is charging the same criminal Fg that can't survive without corruption to take full charge😄
The only thing that nigga you quoted is good at is tribal hate banters😀.
Re: NFF Approves New Name For The Nigerian League by lexy2014: 9:50am On Sep 12, 2023
Myer:

You can change your name and nothing happens because of so many factors;

-Spiritual forces.
-Your revelation of that name means little or nothing.
-the name itself means little or nothing.

I know it is the right time because I also know that God has remembered Nigeria in this time and season.

Like I said, my opinion based on my personal revelation.

Did I ask u for any factors?

What is the difference between this
Myer:

Any one can change their name and nothing changes.
and this

Myer:

You can change your name and nothing happens because of so many factors;

-Spiritual forces.
-Your revelation of that name means little or nothing.
-the name itself means little or nothing.

How do the two quotes above corroborate this?

Myer:
But this seems to be rightly done at the rightful time. My opinion.

How does it "seems to be rightly done"?

If you say "this seems...", how does God now come into the matter?

If you say "this seems to be rightly done at the rightful time. My opinion", how then does your opinion now concern God?

What year did God forget Nigeria?

How has God remembered Nigeria?
Re: NFF Approves New Name For The Nigerian League by Abifarin16: 10:32am On Sep 12, 2023
The NPFL like everything that need to develop in Nigeria, needs the private sector to involve itself.

Why are Nigerian footballers not interested in starting up clubs in Nigeria.

See Beckham And inter Miami in the US MLS.
Or they want to retire and be doing sport analysis like Okocha (not a bad thing) but they should learn from the music and movie Industry of Nigeria.

They play for big teams they must-have pick up one or two things about managing a club.
That's the onli way to develop the NPFL. The states should have but a minimal stake, like20%
Re: NFF Approves New Name For The Nigerian League by pacespot(m): 11:27am On Sep 12, 2023
Never any creativity from these people, they just had to copy the same name "premier" used in Europe.
Re: NFF Approves New Name For The Nigerian League by martinzjay(m): 11:46am On Sep 12, 2023
lexy2014:

You didn't answer my questions.

3. The start of the league has been postponed several times this year's. Is it name change that will make the league to start?

4. How is name change "alone" the beginning of reforms in Nigerias local league?

They league is being sanitized to come up to international best practices, not limited to the 2weeks training program and workshop for the referees and other stakeholders.
The good thing is that it's never going to be business as usual this time as all venues are camera friendly as the world is not only interested in Nigeria but Nigeria Premier Football League as well
Re: NFF Approves New Name For The Nigerian League by lexy2014: 11:49am On Sep 12, 2023
martinzjay:

They league is being sanitized to come up to international best practices, not limited to the 2weeks training program and workshop for the referees and other stakeholders.
The good thing is that it's never going to be business as usual this time as all venues are camera friendly as the world is not only interested in Nigeria but Nigeria Premier Football League as well

Thank you Bro but that still leaves the following questions unanswered:

Re: NFF Approves New Name For The Nigerian League by putmanj146: 12:30pm On Sep 12, 2023
Re: NFF Approves New Name For The Nigerian League by PaulH07: 1:41pm On Sep 12, 2023
Valwezzy:

https://www.torizone.com/posts/2023/09/117502-nff-approves-nigerian-league

Just to confuse unsuspecting people to watching it instead of The Premier League.

Find another person abeg...
Re: NFF Approves New Name For The Nigerian League by dododawa1: 3:20pm On Sep 12, 2023
Meaning of NPFL
NIGERIA
PROBLEM
FULL
LAND.
Re: NFF Approves New Name For The Nigerian League by LivingSage: 5:05pm On Sep 13, 2023
Oga stop feigning ignorance, you're Ebuka Nelson, Fahdiga, corridon, Malory, Hisbah.

Yours is different, I call you out because you're trolling someone about being broke and jobless whereas you're a victim in this situation.

There's nothing bad in seeking for help, downgrading your fellow man was what made me call you out.
Mabizeka:
What a hypocrite that you are. Aren't you the same person saying I shouldn't tell him to be busy with his life. You linked me with almost all the monikers on this forum saying I'm the one asking for job with them. You even gave me a new name Ebuka Nelson or something like that (laughs). If for the sake of argument, I happens to be the same person as the people you said I was, is it a bad thing to beg people for job? Or do you prefer someone to be idle like the poster you are advising? Now you are repeating the same line that you once condemned. Make you dey see your life.
Re: NFF Approves New Name For The Nigerian League by Mabizeka: 8:01am On Sep 14, 2023
LivingSage:
Oga stop feigning ignorance, you're Ebuka Nelson, Fahdiga, corridon, Malory, Hisbah.

Yours is different, I call you out because you're trolling someone about being broke and jobless whereas you're a victim in this situation.

There's nothing bad in seeking for help, downgrading your fellow man was what made me call you out.
I'm even livingsage too. Why not tag me se.un too. Hypocrite.
Re: NFF Approves New Name For The Nigerian League by LivingSage: 9:32pm On Sep 22, 2023
Keep fooling yourself
Mabizeka:
I'm even livingsage too. Why not tag me se.un too. Hypocrite.
Re: NFF Approves New Name For The Nigerian League by Zurich808: 10:40pm On Sep 22, 2023
iamtardey:
make we sef dey buy big big player from epl like the arabs
Until they restructure the League to function well then investors can come in and clubs can afford big name players

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Mohammed Sanusi Sidelined Falcons From Presidential Reception / FIFA Officially Kick Russia Out Of 2022 World Cup / Sorry, We Are Not Nigerians’ Say Williams Sisters.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.