Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,798 members, 7,831,583 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Victor Osimhen Emerge 2023 AFCON Qualifiers Top Goal-Scorer With 10 Goals - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Osimhen Emerge 2023 AFCON Qualifiers Top Goal-Scorer With 10 Goals (16014 Views)

Lebron James Becomes Nba's All-time Leading Scorer With 38,888 Points / Ronaldo Top 10 Goals Ranked As He Becomes TOP Scoring Footballer Of All Time / Ronaldo's Goal Ranked Number One In Top 10 Goals Of 2017-18 Champions League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Osimhen Emerge 2023 AFCON Qualifiers Top Goal-Scorer With 10 Goals by Chizigreat(m): 9:27am On Sep 12, 2023
Evidence That Shows You Are Anointed.

Apostle Joshua Selman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6U72oyFGU0I?si=EVILM02zd1W9zBOt
Re: Victor Osimhen Emerge 2023 AFCON Qualifiers Top Goal-Scorer With 10 Goals by colossus91(m): 11:20am On Sep 12, 2023
Padipadi:

Mtchew. Whatever, Nigeria can be better than this present state. When last did we beat a big team?

Of course we can be,I absolutely agree with you, but really, I'm only excited about the crop of players not the management or game play bro that's my take.
Re: Victor Osimhen Emerge 2023 AFCON Qualifiers Top Goal-Scorer With 10 Goals by Bahamas95(m): 11:26am On Sep 12, 2023
donleo92:
Oga boss.

I swear dude better pass halaand. imagine osibobo playing in man city and receiving all those passes halaand is receiving.

You know these whites know how to hype their players. Assuming Okocha na white man he for win balon d' or.

Osimhen is a more complete striker than Haaland, he makes tackles. He doesn't just wait in the box like Haaland for tap ins.....I totally agree with you that he's better than Haaland.

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen Emerge 2023 AFCON Qualifiers Top Goal-Scorer With 10 Goals by robosky02(m): 11:34am On Sep 12, 2023
kokakola:
The next AFCON would be quite interesting with the kind of good players Nigeria currently have.
Osimhen is a brilliant striker
King of "Nipples"

Very dangarous team Nigeria have

But is the coach good enough to deploy the right players and tactics at the right time
Re: Victor Osimhen Emerge 2023 AFCON Qualifiers Top Goal-Scorer With 10 Goals by WhirlWindx(m): 12:23pm On Sep 12, 2023
hahaaaaa cheesy cheesy :Diisaw what you did there....+Naples...your a bad boi..a very bad boi grin grin
kokakola:
The next AFCON would be quite interesting with the kind of good players Nigeria currently have.
King of "Nipples"

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen Emerge 2023 AFCON Qualifiers Top Goal-Scorer With 10 Goals by Olat4421: 12:25pm On Sep 12, 2023
AGBA BALLER
Re: Victor Osimhen Emerge 2023 AFCON Qualifiers Top Goal-Scorer With 10 Goals by ohiz2007(m): 1:32pm On Sep 12, 2023
kokakola:
King of "Nipples"

King of Naples
Re: Victor Osimhen Emerge 2023 AFCON Qualifiers Top Goal-Scorer With 10 Goals by cliqtips: 3:27pm On Sep 12, 2023
kokakola:
King of "Nipples"

Well, having just the players don't win a tournament but having a team.

There was a time Egypt dominated for years and none of their players then was playing in Europe.

If we have good players and they don't play as a team. They won't win the AFCON
Re: Victor Osimhen Emerge 2023 AFCON Qualifiers Top Goal-Scorer With 10 Goals by sunkieisland(m): 7:08pm On Sep 12, 2023
kokakola:
King of "Nipples"

Did I read it correctly.... "Nipples" abi Naples grin grin grin
Re: Victor Osimhen Emerge 2023 AFCON Qualifiers Top Goal-Scorer With 10 Goals by KingCold: 6:24am On Jan 03
robosky02:
2023 AFCON Qualifiers top goal-scorers

https://goalballlive.com/2023-afcon-qualifiers-top-goal-scorers/
Peter Shalulile is not south african but Namibian
Re: Victor Osimhen Emerge 2023 AFCON Qualifiers Top Goal-Scorer With 10 Goals by robosky02(m): 8:04am On Jan 03
KingCold:
Peter Shalulile is not south african but Namibian

Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Football Fans Fight In Abia State After Match With Katsina United. Photos / US Open 2018: Serena Williams Beats Sister Venus To Reach Fourth Round / Football: World Muslim 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.