Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Dino Melaye bagged Doctor of Political Leadership from America University(pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye bagged Doctor of Political Leadership from America University(pics) (18327 Views)

Osita Chidoka Graduates With LLB Second Class Upper From Baze University (Pics) / Philip Shaibu Takes Over Political Leadership Of Edo North From Adams Oshiomhole / "Leadership From Sudan", "Herdsmen From Mali"- Shehu Sani Slams APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye bagged Doctor of Political Leadership from America University(pics) by 9jahotblog: 11:50am On Sep 12, 2023
sacajawea:

Is it the minister Prosper Ochimana that's there
yes . He’s singing GUC song. Very lovely
Re: Dino Melaye bagged Doctor of Political Leadership from America University(pics) by sacajawea: 11:50am On Sep 12, 2023
9jahotblog:
yes . He’s singing GUC song. Very lovely
Ah ah! Na waaa oo
Re: Dino Melaye bagged Doctor of Political Leadership from America University(pics) by Jostoman: 11:51am On Sep 12, 2023
bigadler:
Mushroom universities in America are always issuing degrees to those who are ready to pay. Ask Dino to write a research paper now and see how he'd start panicking. 😹

I doubt Dino Melaye knows the difference between an independent and a dependent variable but today he is a "Ph.D holder" 😂

So many people with certificates lacking requisite knowledge. 🤦🏾‍♂️
just like the one you people bought in CSU.
Re: Dino Melaye bagged Doctor of Political Leadership from America University(pics) by Jostoman: 11:53am On Sep 12, 2023
Kogi people should unite together and vote massively for Dino melaye
Re: Dino Melaye bagged Doctor of Political Leadership from America University(pics) by Christistruth00: 11:54am On Sep 12, 2023
chiedozie198100:

oga every honorary doctorate degree is arranged.

If Davido or Asake was given an Honorary doctorate in Music will you argue with that one?

But if Buhari or Obasanjo was given a honorary doctorate in Music you must definitely question it
Re: Dino Melaye bagged Doctor of Political Leadership from America University(pics) by 9jahotblog: 11:56am On Sep 12, 2023
sacajawea:

Ah ah! Na waaa oo
lol 😂 why do shout 🌚🌚🌚🌚
Re: Dino Melaye bagged Doctor of Political Leadership from America University(pics) by biggie73(m): 12:00pm On Sep 12, 2023
If it's honorary. I don't respect it. Go sweat for it.
Re: Dino Melaye bagged Doctor of Political Leadership from America University(pics) by NAC1666: 12:11pm On Sep 12, 2023
9jahotblog:
Leading Governorship candidate in Kogi State and Kogi State Pdp governorship candidate, Senator Dino Melaye bagged Doctor of Political Leadeship.(Honours Causa) from THE UNIVERSITY OF AMERICA. Check the pictures below;
Hope it's not from Chicago
Re: Dino Melaye bagged Doctor of Political Leadership from America University(pics) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 12, 2023
Jostoman:
just like the one you people bought in CSU.

CSU is a state university (Chicago), much more reputable but I really don't give a damn about the Tinubu certificate brouhaha. I didn't vote for Tinubu or Obi. So y'all can keep breaking each other's heads on social media...

All I know is that Tinubu seems more capable politically than Peter Obi and has a better track record. Obi didn't do jack in Anambra, he's a hype job that built his political movement on Endsars and IPOB followers.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye bagged Doctor of Political Leadership from America University(pics) by DrMuzungu(m): 12:15pm On Sep 12, 2023
Dino graduated at the Department of Dumbfvckery, University of People's republic of Dumbfvckistan.

What does the barman say when a thief, thug, and a crybaby pussy enter a bar? Good evening, Mr. Melaye!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye bagged Doctor of Political Leadership from America University(pics) by 9jahotblog: 12:16pm On Sep 12, 2023
NAC1666:

Hope it's not from Chicago
yes soo
Re: Dino Melaye bagged Doctor of Political Leadership from America University(pics) by Jostoman: 12:22pm On Sep 12, 2023
bigadler:

CSU is a state university (Chicago), much more reputable, but I really don't give a damn about the Tinubu certificate brouhaha. I didn't vote for Tinubu or Obi. So y'all can keep breaking each other's heads on social media...

All I know is that Tinubu seems more capable politically than Peter Obi and has a better track record. Obi didn't do jack in Anambra, he's a hype job that leveraged on Endsars and IPOB followers.
what track record did he have more than Obi?
Re: Dino Melaye bagged Doctor of Political Leadership from America University(pics) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 12, 2023
Jostoman:
what track record did he have more than Obi?

Countless threads have been opened on this so if you're not too lazy, you'd find them.

By all means, feel free to critique your findings, I am not a Tinubu supporter and I equally don't believe in Peter Obi and his paper achievements.

When you see people willing to defend Tinubu, you guys can start attacking each other while I sip my juice and watch y'all from afar 😎

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye bagged Doctor of Political Leadership from America University(pics) by omooba969(m): 12:41pm On Sep 12, 2023
9jahotblog:
it’s the electorates that decides who they want. And their choice so far is indefatigable Senator Dino Melaye of Pdp. Argue more

It's not a matter of argument but so y'all know that as you lay your bed 🛏️ so you shall lay on it... SIMPLE. grin

You Nigerians deserve the politicians you get anyway. wink
Re: Dino Melaye bagged Doctor of Political Leadership from America University(pics) by 9jahotblog: 12:45pm On Sep 12, 2023
omooba969:

It's not a matter of argument but so y'all know that as you lay your bed 🛏️ so you shall lay on it... SIMPLE. grin

You Nigerians deserve the politicians you get anyway. wink
Na your own opinion be that and not mine. Oya wail more
Re: Dino Melaye bagged Doctor of Political Leadership from America University(pics) by shinealight(m): 12:45pm On Sep 12, 2023
9jahotblog:
Congratulations to Senator Dino Melaye for this great award. Meanwhile, check out Senator Dino Melaye dimension of worship in his sitting room singing gospel minster GUC song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UhdoKV6xGk?si=ZLqVJYYxUWNIFXl_

Who is he worshipping with this show-off display ….Lucifer? grin grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye bagged Doctor of Political Leadership from America University(pics) by 9jahotblog: 12:47pm On Sep 12, 2023
shinealight:

Who is he worshipping with this show-off display ….Lucifer? grin grin grin
This is not the first time he worship God in this manner now. Stop the hatred against him now.
Re: Dino Melaye bagged Doctor of Political Leadership from America University(pics) by GEEBITE: 12:48pm On Sep 12, 2023
It was put there in brackets honoris causa. That means the degree is honorary not academic.
Uyomiya:

Exactly the point i was making before a political hungry pallative scavenger turned it political.

These degrees are worthless and can't add to a political space or say a job portfolio.

Honours Causa can be bought and it's not expensive.

Wearing gown and paying to move it to front page for gullible Africans is just laughable

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye bagged Doctor of Political Leadership from America University(pics) by shinealight(m): 12:53pm On Sep 12, 2023
9jahotblog:
This is not the first time he worship God in this manner now. Stop the hatred against him now.

In the biblical scriptures, is this how Christians are told to worship?
Whatever happened to going into the quietest place and communing with your Creator?
The Lord is not mocked by all this show-off display….in the name of worship. Jokers!
Re: Dino Melaye bagged Doctor of Political Leadership from America University(pics) by qtx(m): 1:05pm On Sep 12, 2023
9jahotblog:
Congratulations to Senator Dino Melaye for this great award. Meanwhile, check out Senator Dino Melaye dimension of worship in his sitting room singing gospel minster GUC song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UhdoKV6xGk?si=ZLqVJYYxUWNIFXl_
Believe these guys at your own risk. Reminds me of Rochas Okorocha's worship that time too before he became governor. Am not judging tho, but politicians shoult get serious with God.
Re: Dino Melaye bagged Doctor of Political Leadership from America University(pics) by Kingozymandias(m): 1:12pm On Sep 12, 2023
shinealight:

Whatever happened to going into the quietest place and communing with your Creator?
The Lord is not mocked by all this show-off display….in the name of worship. Jokers!

Better change your ways before you and your kafir religion perish .

Accept the truth today and stop the deceit . You Kafirs are destitute djins Change your ways
Re: Dino Melaye bagged Doctor of Political Leadership from America University(pics) by brightleave(m): 1:17pm On Sep 12, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool
I dey pity logo state in advance grin grin grin

Contact us for a clean DI output(printing) , if you live around Warri n effurun
Re: Dino Melaye bagged Doctor of Political Leadership from America University(pics) by shinealight(m): 1:21pm On Sep 12, 2023
Kingozymandias:

Better change your ways before you and your kafir religion perish .

Accept the truth today and stop the deceit . You Kafirs are destitute arna. Change your ways

Usual mumu talk! undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye bagged Doctor of Political Leadership from America University(pics) by 9jahotblog: 1:24pm On Sep 12, 2023
qtx:

Believe these guys at your own risk. Reminds me of Rochas Okorocha's worship that time too before he became governor. Am not judging tho, but politicians shoult get serious with God.
nope they are different now
Re: Dino Melaye bagged Doctor of Political Leadership from America University(pics) by 9jahotblog: 1:26pm On Sep 12, 2023
shinealight:

it’s biblical joor. Go and read the book 📖 of psalms where king David worship and his style of worshiping God in his house
Re: Dino Melaye bagged Doctor of Political Leadership from America University(pics) by Cmanforall: 1:35pm On Sep 12, 2023
GogetterMD:
What/where is America University? Never heard of this "institution" before now.
And what the hell is a Doctor of Political Leadership?

Could it be this university?

https://www.american.edu/

Re: Dino Melaye bagged Doctor of Political Leadership from America University(pics) by chiedozie198100: 1:52pm On Sep 12, 2023
Christistruth00:

If Davido or Asake was given an Honorary doctorate in Music will you argue with that one?

But if Buhari or Obasanjo was given a honorary doctorate in Music you must definitely question it

Na was for you oo.
Where u expecting the university to give Dino honorary doctorate in engineering?
Abi no be politics been him area?
Re: Dino Melaye bagged Doctor of Political Leadership from America University(pics) by Mayflowa(m): 1:54pm On Sep 12, 2023
bigadler:
Mushroom universities in America are always issuing degrees to those who are ready to pay. Ask Dino to write a research paper now and see how he'd start panicking. 😹

I doubt Dino Melaye knows the difference between an independent and a dependent variable but today, he's a "Ph.D holder" 😂

Well this is an honorary degree not academic. But there isn't any university like that in America. This is a fake and unrecognized university. The website doesn't even have .edu weblink given to registered universities. The physical university address is in Netherland. Either they scammed him or Dino is trying to scam Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye bagged Doctor of Political Leadership from America University(pics) by Federalis: 1:55pm On Sep 12, 2023
Nah Atiku dash am.
Re: Dino Melaye bagged Doctor of Political Leadership from America University(pics) by Mayflowa(m): 2:01pm On Sep 12, 2023
Cmanforall:

Could it be this university?

https://www.american.edu/

NO! The American University is different from The University of America. In fact, Dino's university is non-existence in America. They don't even have institutional website with .edu
Re: Dino Melaye bagged Doctor of Political Leadership from America University(pics) by BallingGuy: 2:15pm On Sep 12, 2023
bigadler:

I doubt Dino Melaye knows the difference between an independent and a dependent variable but today, he's a "Ph.D holder" 😂

Calm down. American university is a private university located in Adamawa state. More so, it’s a “honorary degree”. Not “academic” (Go and read more on the difference between the two).

Google is always your friend.

Ignorance is never an excuse.
Re: Dino Melaye bagged Doctor of Political Leadership from America University(pics) by Iamanoited: 3:13pm On Sep 12, 2023
Dr. DINO MELAYE. CONGRATULATIONS. YOU WILL BE GOVERNOR OF KOGI STATE BY THE POWER OF THE ALMIGHTY GOD.

YOU AND WIKE MIGHT BE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA IN 2031.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Judge Orders FG To Grant Medical Attention To Injured IPOB Detainees. Photo / Mace Theft: Senators Plot Omo-agege’s Total Shut-out / 2023: Politics Without Ideas - Reuben Abati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.