Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,033 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

Dino Melaye bagged Doctor of Political Leadership from America University(pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye bagged Doctor of Political Leadership from America University(pics) (18314 Views)

Osita Chidoka Graduates With LLB Second Class Upper From Baze University (Pics) / Philip Shaibu Takes Over Political Leadership Of Edo North From Adams Oshiomhole / "Leadership From Sudan", "Herdsmen From Mali"- Shehu Sani Slams APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye bagged Doctor of Political Leadership from America University(pics) by 9jahotblog: 3:26pm On Sep 12, 2023
Iamanoited:
Dr. DINO MELAYE. CONGRATULATIONS. YOU WILL BE GOVERNOR OF KOGI STATE BY THE POWER OF THE ALMIGHTY GOD.

YOU AND WIKE MIGHT BE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA IN 2031.
Amen 🙏
Re: Dino Melaye bagged Doctor of Political Leadership from America University(pics) by akin33(m): 3:48pm On Sep 12, 2023
This is how to show evidence of graduating from America university. Tell Emilokan to follow suit
Re: Dino Melaye bagged Doctor of Political Leadership from America University(pics) by sacajawea: 3:53pm On Sep 12, 2023
9jahotblog:
lol 😂 why do shout 🌚🌚🌚🌚
E dey somehow now?? You sef you know
He is there obviously cos he has been Paid.
E no make sense at all, see all the drama too
Re: Dino Melaye bagged Doctor of Political Leadership from America University(pics) by 9jahotblog: 4:04pm On Sep 12, 2023
sacajawea:

E dey somehow now?? You sef you know
He is there obviously cos he has been Paid.
E no make sense at all, see all the drama too
At times he may not be paid, At times he may be paid too. No one see him when he got paid also no one knows if he did the show freely.
Re: Dino Melaye bagged Doctor of Political Leadership from America University(pics) by sacajawea: 4:15pm On Sep 12, 2023
9jahotblog:
At times he may not be paid, At times he may be paid too. No one see him when he got paid also no one knows if he did the show freely.
Paid or not, that whole video is messed up
Re: Dino Melaye bagged Doctor of Political Leadership from America University(pics) by 9jahotblog: 5:08pm On Sep 12, 2023
sacajawea:

Paid or not, that whole video is messed up
in your opinion, it’s messed up, in my opinion, it’s great.
Re: Dino Melaye bagged Doctor of Political Leadership from America University(pics) by sacajawea: 5:12pm On Sep 12, 2023
9jahotblog:
in your opinion, it’s messed up, in my opinion, it’s great.
You dey work, I understand
Re: Dino Melaye bagged Doctor of Political Leadership from America University(pics) by 9jahotblog: 5:30pm On Sep 12, 2023
sacajawea:

You dey work, I understand
abegi let me breathe joor
Re: Dino Melaye bagged Doctor of Political Leadership from America University(pics) by kareemkamil(m): 5:41pm On Sep 12, 2023
Mumu guy, u are not creative
Re: Dino Melaye bagged Doctor of Political Leadership from America University(pics) by Kblawiy: 5:58pm On Sep 12, 2023
But if Dino becomes the governor of Kogi state, who will be the first lady?
Re: Dino Melaye bagged Doctor of Political Leadership from America University(pics) by truthfinder319: 6:20pm On Sep 12, 2023
Fake degree, fake politician

9jahotblog:
Leading Governorship candidate in Kogi State and Kogi State Pdp governorship candidate, Senator Dino Melaye bagged Doctor of Political Leadeship.(Honours Causa) from THE UNIVERSITY OF AMERICA. Check the pictures below;
Re: Dino Melaye bagged Doctor of Political Leadership from America University(pics) by truthfinder319: 6:25pm On Sep 12, 2023
Illiterate everywhere. There is nothing like Doctor of Political Leadership.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye bagged Doctor of Political Leadership from America University(pics) by BOYS2MEN: 7:53pm On Sep 12, 2023
If na diz one u tink say go give u the mandate....u dey sag for reasoning
9jahotblog:
Leading Governorship candidate in Kogi State and Kogi State Pdp governorship candidate, Senator Dino Melaye bagged Doctor of Political Leadeship.(Honours Causa) from THE UNIVERSITY OF AMERICA. Check the pictures below;
Re: Dino Melaye bagged Doctor of Political Leadership from America University(pics) by 9jahotblog: 8:08pm On Sep 12, 2023
BOYS2MEN:
If na diz one u tink say go give u the mandate....u dey sag for reasoning
stop the envy and hatred joor. Indefatigable Senator Dino Melaye is the people’s choice in Kogi State. November 11th governorship poll must Obey.
Re: Dino Melaye bagged Doctor of Political Leadership from America University(pics) by 9jahotblog: 8:09pm On Sep 12, 2023
truthfinder319:
Fake degree, fake politician

fake as how? He’s not drug baron Tinubu that has baggage of frauds hanging on his neck now.
Re: Dino Melaye bagged Doctor of Political Leadership from America University(pics) by Fujiyama: 9:38pm On Sep 12, 2023
9jahotblog:
No doubt indefatigable Senator Dino Melaye is the best governorship candidate for the Kogi State number one seat.

^^^
No he isn't.

Not by a long shot.

9jahotblog:
He has 2 master’s degree already and also bagged Doctor of political leadership in America University. He’s the best so far.

^^^
grin

Doctor of political leadership is a new one. Where is this university?

9jahotblog:
Senator Dino Melaye is a goal.

^^^
undecided

More like an own goal.

This man is unsuitable for the position of governor. If the issue is showing off collections of luxury cars - yes he does have something to say. But leading Kogi out into the light? No. He has absolutely nothing to contribute there.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye bagged Doctor of Political Leadership from America University(pics) by Fujiyama: 9:42pm On Sep 12, 2023
Jostoman:
Kogi people should unite together and vote massively for Dino melaye

^^^
That would be out of the frying pan and into the fire.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye bagged Doctor of Political Leadership from America University(pics) by 9jahotblog: 9:44pm On Sep 12, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^
No he isn't.

Not by a long shot.

^^^
grin

Doctor of political leadership is a new one. Where is this university?

^^^
undecided

More like an own goal.

This man is unsuitable for the position of governor. If the issue is showing off collections of luxury cars - yes he does have something to say. But leading Kogi out into the light? No. He has absolutely nothing to contribute there.
check the google where the university is located. You will explain tired 😓
Re: Dino Melaye bagged Doctor of Political Leadership from America University(pics) by Fujiyama: 9:48pm On Sep 12, 2023
bigadler:
CSU is a state university (Chicago), much more reputable but I really don't give a damn about the Tinubu certificate brouhaha.

^^^
grin

Much more reputable than...?

bigadler:
All I know is that Tinubu seems more capable politically

^^^
cheesy

That was the mistake some voters made in February and they are paying dearly for it. Which sensible voter chooses politics over economics for the long term? undecided
Re: Dino Melaye bagged Doctor of Political Leadership from America University(pics) by Fujiyama: 9:49pm On Sep 12, 2023
9jahotblog:
check the google where the university is located. You will explain tired 😓

^^^
Defend your position. Where is it?
Re: Dino Melaye bagged Doctor of Political Leadership from America University(pics) by 9jahotblog: 2:27am On Sep 13, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^
Defend your position. Where is it?
Ask more. You will wail tired 😓
Re: Dino Melaye bagged Doctor of Political Leadership from America University(pics) by BOYS2MEN: 6:52pm On Sep 13, 2023
I follow u argue dat one?
Wetin me I know be say no b by havard certificate
9jahotblog:
stop the envy and hatred joor. Indefatigable Senator Dino Melaye is the people’s choice in Kogi State. November 11th governorship poll must Obey.
Re: Dino Melaye bagged Doctor of Political Leadership from America University(pics) by 9jahotblog: 9:11am On Sep 14, 2023
BOYS2MEN:
I follow u argue dat one?
Wetin me I know be say no b by havard certificate
it is part of it joor. The same you that’s arguing here will say dino melaye doesn’t go for study 📚
Re: Dino Melaye bagged Doctor of Political Leadership from America University(pics) by Fujiyama: 11:23am On Sep 14, 2023
undecided

Yaya Bello is a burden too big to bear for any state in Nigeria. So is Dino Melaye.

One has to wonder how Kogi ended up with not just one but both men as indigenes.

Who did Kogi offend? undecided
Re: Dino Melaye bagged Doctor of Political Leadership from America University(pics) by BOYS2MEN: 12:07pm On Sep 15, 2023
Ur sense dey pain u....well Sha ,I say make. Remind u ,na professors follow rig election
9jahotblog:
it is part of it joor. The same you that’s arguing here will say dino melaye doesn’t go for study 📚
Re: Dino Melaye bagged Doctor of Political Leadership from America University(pics) by 9jahotblog: 9:53am On Sep 16, 2023
BOYS2MEN:
Ur sense dey pain u....well Sha ,I say make. Remind u ,na professors follow rig election
Na you your sense dey pain pass cos’ Na bullying people you are always proud to do on the social media. 😂 Indefatigable Dino Melaye is a goal. Oya wail more.
Re: Dino Melaye bagged Doctor of Political Leadership from America University(pics) by BOYS2MEN: 6:12pm On Sep 16, 2023
For this reason......tell dino to get ready to wail like he did during presidential election....na SDP go win kogi state..no talk say I no tell you....I TOLD THEM
9jahotblog:
Na you your sense dey pain pass cos’ Na bullying people you are always proud to do on the social media. 😂 Indefatigable Dino Melaye is a goal. Oya wail more.
Re: Dino Melaye bagged Doctor of Political Leadership from America University(pics) by 9jahotblog: 8:34pm On Sep 16, 2023
BOYS2MEN:
For this reason......tell dino to get ready to wail like he did during presidential election....na SDP go win kogi state..no talk say I no tell you....I TOLD THEM
indefatigable Senator Dino Melaye will win the November 11th governorship election 🗳 and you will continue to wail tired

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

80 Nigerians: 'all Ethnics Have Their Own Criminals' - FFK Defend Igbos / Kingsley Moghalu: Subsidizing The Naira Blocks Nigeria’s Economic Takeoff / Obi Of Onitsha To Garba Shehu: I Had No Altercation With Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.