Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,228 members, 7,825,890 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

deleted - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / deleted (6587 Views)

I Will Never Call This Girl Again, I Have Deleted Her Digits.... / Deleted Topic! / deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: deleted by mopol2(m): 2:48pm On Oct 18, 2011
Da Doctor:

interpreters please help!!!!!
please call police if u dont understand me ,
Re: deleted by DaDoctor: 2:49pm On Oct 18, 2011
mopol.1:

please call police if u dont understand me ,

U SURE SAY NA U TYPE THIS LAST ONE WEY I QUOTE? LOL.
Re: deleted by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 18, 2011
Dnt let anybody tell you otherwise. If they were 2 be in your shoes, they wouldnt give it a thot b4 they nailed it. Op, go 4 it bt make sure u use a condom or condoms depending d round u want 2 go.
Re: deleted by Wislet(f): 2:55pm On Oct 18, 2011
@restless dude, what makes you a man? Ur muscles? Prick? Not every male that have those is worthy to be called a man.,,,. if your fiancee were to be in your shoes presently, what would you wish her to do? Tell yourself the truth. You do not want to add blackmail to your collections when you return. SOME SWEET THINGS CAN KILL,,.Ask your fellow men regretting their excapades.
Re: deleted by Ijahman: 3:01pm On Oct 18, 2011
Young man, is dis your mission overthere?
Plse try to be a gentleman for once.
Keep to ur words and don't mess with your already established relationship.
Are u a randyman?
Sick for medical advice.
Re: deleted by realtunchi: 3:13pm On Oct 18, 2011
homeboy if u didnt get the memo , beware of east african chicks ,thier way na d high waysmiley anyway sha it is like u were not free when you were in naija with dis ur babe.u should always know the difference between a side meal from a main meal.in other words chop d ugandan chik clean mouth and den go back to ur girl.
Re: deleted by otokx(m): 3:30pm On Oct 18, 2011
My mother told me not to play with fire
Re: deleted by Aryyor: 3:41pm On Oct 18, 2011
Proverbs 7:21-27 KJV

With her much fair speech she caused him to yield, with the flattering of her lips she forced him.

He goeth after her straightway, as an ox goeth to the slaughter, or as a fool to the correction of the stocks; Till a dart strike through his liver; as a bird hasteth to the snare, and knoweth not that it is for his life.

Hearken unto me now therefore, O ye children, and attend to the words of my mouth.

Let not thine heart decline to her ways, go not astray in her paths. For she hath cast down many wounded: yea, many strong men have been slain by her.

Her house is the way to hell, going down to the chambers of death.
Re: deleted by Pelycan: 3:58pm On Oct 18, 2011
^^^ Leave him. Let people lead him into sin. And these are the same people that will never condone such from their partners. Hypo,cr.ites!
Re: deleted by obelisk(m): 4:04pm On Oct 18, 2011
the guy don wire the ugandan chic since una dey here dey waste time.He is just boasting of a conquest
Re: deleted by chines4(m): 4:19pm On Oct 18, 2011
Da Doctor:

@OP

You arent the only one who has gone tru this before. I persoanally left my gal then(wife now for long years)(went out fro more than a year and still came back not with stories. Even every now and then conferences tie me down in various cities. Yet i didnt find 'A SUPPORTING STRIKER'. Because of the inimical consequences.

My advice is have a rethink and see if you truly love your 'MAIN STRIKE'R. Else you back off.

why? you have just started and i dont want a situation you come here telling us '[b]OHHH, AND SHE IS PREGNANT ALREADY, WHAT DO I TELL MY 'TOP STRIKER 'BACK IN NAIJA?'

A word is enough, in issues like this face reality and not sentiments, cos not all relationships MUST end in marriage. or live long. Though we advise so.[/b]

@Da Doctor, Don't tell me that there is no clash helmet in Uganda. I equally heard that they have high rate of HIV infection, so pregnancy is far better than HIV positive.
Re: deleted by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 18, 2011
women
Re: deleted by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 18, 2011
whats the HIV rates in Uganda? can someone let me know?
Re: deleted by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 18, 2011
goodsegs:

, am feeling bad ,my woman trust me die,and we are getting married soon, but Ugandan babe is irresistible since the day i met her, God is in control

u shuld be ashamed of urself. . .
U dey Bleep up* nd u stil dey put God name 4 dia?
U rily dnt nid an advice if u wana b truthful wit urself,
Itz people like u dat 4m heartbreak if a gurl hurts u,
Wuld u feel gud if by d time u came bk, ur gurl ws already pregnant 4 sum1 else?
Tel urself d truth.
Re: deleted by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 18, 2011
Imanuelle:

u shuld be ashamed of urself. . .
U dey bleep up* nd u stil dey put God name 4 dia?
U rily dnt nid an advice if u wana b truthful wit urself,
Itz people like u dat 4m heartbreak if a gurl hurts u,
Wuld u feel gud if by d time u came bk, your gurl ws already pregnant 4 sum1 else?
Tel urself d truth.
Re: deleted by liftedme(m): 4:58pm On Oct 18, 2011
I recommend this
Re: deleted by oohunt: 4:59pm On Oct 18, 2011
You need to make a distinction between what you feel for the Ugandan and your girl. Set the new feelings aside if you know it is not good for you. If you really love your girl then you cannot afford to be falling for another person, not matter how long you spend together. Find those things you cherish about your girl and think about them when you are with the Uganda. You also need to reduce the amount of time you spend with her. My 2 cents.
Re: deleted by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 18, 2011
woteva bro.
Just back off!
Sum1 cnt wait to hold u.
Sum1 is thinkin of u.
Re: deleted by knoxranger: 5:18pm On Oct 18, 2011
i think the reason for ur explained nervousness is lust, when u shine her congo finish and ur eye come down, u go see say u still love ur naija babe pass her, grin grin
Re: deleted by gascoign1(m): 5:28pm On Oct 18, 2011
See wahala, well its still okay,you can share home and away
Re: deleted by dayokanu(m): 6:15pm On Oct 18, 2011
Shine her Kongo codedly and import the HIV home after you are back in Naija you would forget her but the HIV would be a souvenir that

I was here
Re: deleted by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 18, 2011
dayokanu:

Shine her Kongo codedly and import the HIV home after you are back in Naija you would forget her but the HIV would be a souvenir that

I was here
I think HIV is more pronounced even in Nigeria than Uganda? she is a descent girl too,
Re: deleted by Wislet(f): 7:54pm On Oct 18, 2011
goodsegs:

I think HIV is more pronounced even in Nigeria than Uganda? she is a descent girl too,
There is a saying, '' He that the gods want to destroy, they first make deaf''. See you defending yourself. If you knew so much what to do, why ask for our opinions? Go ahead and marry your miss lust, Oh Mr Wise. If that girl was decent as you claim, why invite an engaged man to her room? Some of you men don't deserve faithful wives. What you sow, you reap.
Re: deleted by delpee(f): 11:41pm On Oct 18, 2011
@OP
Walk away from impending disaster. This is lust since you still love your fiancee. You are just lonely and trying to fill the gap by stepping on a potential landmine.

Strangely you are even rationalising on HIV. Abeg waka fast o.
Re: deleted by LagBlogger(m): 12:20am On Oct 19, 2011
Poster Here is my little contribution

First let me say that what you are going through right now is called infatuation. You are being swept off your feet. It is not lust although that cannot be ruled out as well.

I know this because I am coming out of a similar situation myself. Infatuation [/b]can really make you feel like a fool and if you are not careful you might ruin your relationship with your girlfriend. Yours isn’t as bad as mine I have been with my girl for more than 3 years, yet just a few days of interacting with another girl I barely knew and I was almost ready to end my relationship. First let me analyze your situation and then tell you how I did it.

[b]Infatuation
means strong feeling of attraction or love for someone especially when it is unreasonable and temporary.

Do you know why you are infatuated?

1. You are greatly in love with your girlfriend and miss her but she isn’t within your reach and there is something about this lady that reminds you of your girlfriend but you can’t just figure it out
2. You are missing something your girlfriend can’t offer but which this lady seems to have
3. This lady seems more available and within reach to you than your girlfriend

Therefore you are completely transferring your ‘love feelings’ to this girl since your girlfriend who is the rightful owner is nowhere to be found that is the message your sub conscious is telling you but you aren’t aware of it.
What’s the way out?

Perhaps opening up to your girlfriend and telling her everything is one way although am not so sure it might not work for you although it did work out for me. Believe me when I say that you are not in love with this lady you are only being temporarily overwhelmed by her charm, wit or beauty you will realize this when you are all by yourself with your girlfriend. If she (your girlfriend) can come visiting you wow that would be great else do the best you can to always remember your girlfriend and slow things down with this lady.

Someone (I think chaircover) suggested that when you are feeling bored instead of craving for her attention that you should take a break by doing something to occupy yourself, she is right in fact that will seperate you from her may be not strong enough anyway but it will at least help reduce your thinking about her.

I'll suggest that you focus on doing things that will constantly remind you of your girlfriend and reduce the effect of this lady in your mind. I'll suggest you write love poems everyday to your girlfriend or sing her a love song whenever you talk to her. There are other ways you can handle this but try hard and focus on your girl.

But if you ask me I would say look deep down within yourself, you are being selfish and also lying to yourself that is why you are infatuated, stop lying to yourself and no matter how attractive this lady might be to you she will stop being more attractive than your girlfriend and would begin to miss your girlfriend even more.
Re: deleted by OYINBOGOJU(m): 6:49am On Oct 19, 2011
@Poster

INFATUATION

THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE EXPERIENCING

shikena
Re: deleted by Jossy7575(m): 8:50am On Oct 19, 2011
Stop being funny and grow up. How many times do you sms your girl back home in Nigeria? You have to kill this lust, desire or feeling as the case may be, otherwise it would lead you into illicit affair and you will end up breaking the heart of the lady you've kept in bondage for 2 years.
Re: deleted by cynthiafred67(f): 8:52am On Oct 19, 2011
@op
Infatuation is wot u are going through now, and my advise is limit the way u interact wit d uganda babe, and interact ur nija babe more. wen u go 2 her room and u feel the urge 2 do sometin stupid think of the way u will feel wen ur babe in nija does a tin like dat i Believe dat might work so gud luck.
Re: deleted by lucom: 9:32am On Oct 19, 2011
obelisk:

the guy don wire the ugandan chic since una dey here dey waste time.He is just boasting of a conquest

My thought exactly and maybe my guy is just seeking some moral opinion on whether to do a rematch or something, but my advise seriously is to place a lid on this because you never can tell if she's 6ft deep, many men don't live to tell the story.Better be careful than sorry.
Re: deleted by albridge(m): 1:46pm On Oct 19, 2011
you are playing with fire o!
Re: deleted by awuf2008: 6:00pm On Oct 19, 2011
Are you Married? Did you married your love? If yes, then it is abnormal an if NO, then it is normal. Remember same situation applicable to both of you.
Re: deleted by obstead200(m): 6:58pm On Oct 19, 2011
@OP: Abeg, follow your lust, smash de babe and get it out of your system before its too late. Anyway, by the time you return to 9ja its unlikely you can pursue the relationship any further and neither would your gf get to know - unless of course you tell her, or else you will forever for the rest of your life be left wondering what if?

My sentiments exactly.

F.U.CK her and get it out of ur system. else u'll spend a lifetime wishing u did (especially when u see some1 dat looks like her)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? / My Girlfriend Did Not Say Happy Birthday To Me / Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Not Marriage Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.