Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Meet Identical Twins That Share Everything, Even The Same Boyfriend (pics/video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Identical Twins That Share Everything, Even The Same Boyfriend (pics/video) (67282 Views)

Lady Introduces Her New Boyfriend To Her Husband & Boyfriend (pics/video) / World's Most Identical Twins Who Share A Boyfriend Together / 2 Friends Fight, Injure Themselves As 1 Sleeps With The Other's Boyfriend (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Identical Twins That Share Everything, Even The Same Boyfriend (pics/video) by Varunpulyani: 3:15pm On Sep 13, 2023
Only if helinues had a job
Re: Meet Identical Twins That Share Everything, Even The Same Boyfriend (pics/video) by haveMONEY: 3:16pm On Sep 13, 2023
My niqqa don enjoy
Re: Meet Identical Twins That Share Everything, Even The Same Boyfriend (pics/video) by Gee64: 3:16pm On Sep 13, 2023
What's difficult is nyashing two totos together?
Ceasarceasar:

U think is easy to sex two women every night?
Re: Meet Identical Twins That Share Everything, Even The Same Boyfriend (pics/video) by Absuchat(m): 3:18pm On Sep 13, 2023
Do they share one sanitary pad?
Re: Meet Identical Twins That Share Everything, Even The Same Boyfriend (pics/video) by dreu2fine(m): 3:19pm On Sep 13, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pTcntQXsR0

Meet identical twins that share everything, even the same boyfriend

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv
Rubbishhh
Re: Meet Identical Twins That Share Everything, Even The Same Boyfriend (pics/video) by jubrilELsudan: 3:20pm On Sep 13, 2023
GOD WHEN

Re: Meet Identical Twins That Share Everything, Even The Same Boyfriend (pics/video) by TheSuperX(m): 3:20pm On Sep 13, 2023
The 3some will be bomb, lol. 😂
Re: Meet Identical Twins That Share Everything, Even The Same Boyfriend (pics/video) by davidtemi(m): 3:23pm On Sep 13, 2023
This guy dey enjoy o see fresh babes for free
Re: Meet Identical Twins That Share Everything, Even The Same Boyfriend (pics/video) by RonuRonu: 3:25pm On Sep 13, 2023
They tried sha undecided

But my Twins are more Beautiful ❤️

I don't joke with my Twins o

They are all that i have 💯

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Identical Twins That Share Everything, Even The Same Boyfriend (pics/video) by Kenmatt(m): 3:28pm On Sep 13, 2023
That's my fantasy.
Re: Meet Identical Twins That Share Everything, Even The Same Boyfriend (pics/video) by nini007(m): 3:31pm On Sep 13, 2023
Sibbb:
Lucky bast.ard
grin grin grin grin Why u so jealous?
Re: Meet Identical Twins That Share Everything, Even The Same Boyfriend (pics/video) by correctguy101(m): 3:31pm On Sep 13, 2023
Even with pictures and videos, this daddy could still see the differences.

Exposing their idiocy, later they'll complain no man wants to wife them .. smh

Awon oni iranu...
Re: Meet Identical Twins That Share Everything, Even The Same Boyfriend (pics/video) by Macdeey: 3:33pm On Sep 13, 2023
grin grin

Final Enjoyment !!!

The guy just dey hammer Identical KPEKUS grin grin grin
Re: Meet Identical Twins That Share Everything, Even The Same Boyfriend (pics/video) by Quebec91(m): 3:34pm On Sep 13, 2023
cheesy
BrutusOj:
But their chests are not identical na.. undecided
Re: Meet Identical Twins That Share Everything, Even The Same Boyfriend (pics/video) by correctguy101(m): 3:36pm On Sep 13, 2023
Vicboy1:
The should kukuma marry him na

Our bobo, no matter how brave won't agree...

And even if he does, I'll only take him serious if he manages to spend 20yrs at the minimum with them as a husband..

Awon oni yéyé...
Re: Meet Identical Twins That Share Everything, Even The Same Boyfriend (pics/video) by int0x80(m): 3:37pm On Sep 13, 2023
What a lucky dude grin grin
Re: Meet Identical Twins That Share Everything, Even The Same Boyfriend (pics/video) by Macdeey: 3:37pm On Sep 13, 2023
BrutusOj:
But their chests are not identical na.. undecided

Good Point !!! cool cool cool

It's about time we check their *** KPEKUS ***

To see if na Identical KPEKUS grin grin grin

Re: Meet Identical Twins That Share Everything, Even The Same Boyfriend (pics/video) by Machinegun91(m): 3:38pm On Sep 13, 2023
They are choice less

Old things has passed away
Re: Meet Identical Twins That Share Everything, Even The Same Boyfriend (pics/video) by Omoawoke2(m): 3:39pm On Sep 13, 2023
I really envy this guy
Re: Meet Identical Twins That Share Everything, Even The Same Boyfriend (pics/video) by Navalsadiq(m): 3:40pm On Sep 13, 2023
GOD when....

See enjoyment
Re: Meet Identical Twins That Share Everything, Even The Same Boyfriend (pics/video) by uuzba(m): 3:45pm On Sep 13, 2023
Akeem79:
End time twins

Buy one
Get one free
The day one will be sick, the second one will drink poison.
The day one will have accident, the second one will go and kill herself.
Re: Meet Identical Twins That Share Everything, Even The Same Boyfriend (pics/video) by EmmyNorse(m): 3:46pm On Sep 13, 2023
Na the man the thing favor pass, double portion be that. shocked
Re: Meet Identical Twins That Share Everything, Even The Same Boyfriend (pics/video) by vickthourh(m): 3:47pm On Sep 13, 2023
Ceasarceasar:

U think is easy to sex two women every night?

My brother it is not easy ooo, at first you will enjoy it, later on BODY GO TELL YOU(even on sex enhancements)

2 Likes

Re: Meet Identical Twins That Share Everything, Even The Same Boyfriend (pics/video) by abobote: 3:51pm On Sep 13, 2023
Very insane
Re: Meet Identical Twins That Share Everything, Even The Same Boyfriend (pics/video) by Achor1111(m): 3:54pm On Sep 13, 2023
Buy one and get one free.
Re: Meet Identical Twins That Share Everything, Even The Same Boyfriend (pics/video) by zedegit: 4:01pm On Sep 13, 2023
Vicboy1:
The should kukuma marry him na

Have you cared to know his opinion?

His eyes have gone inside. That's my observation sha.
Re: Meet Identical Twins That Share Everything, Even The Same Boyfriend (pics/video) by kuntash: 4:02pm On Sep 13, 2023
KingEarnest:
Threësome every night embarassed...

i envy this man.

envy fire!

look well, dem no resemble testube children for your eye ?

1 Like

Re: Meet Identical Twins That Share Everything, Even The Same Boyfriend (pics/video) by maasoap(m): 4:07pm On Sep 13, 2023
kay29000:

It's illegal in their country. Not every country is like Nigeria when it comes to polygamy.
In their country, they still get their ways around it. If you know, you know
Re: Meet Identical Twins That Share Everything, Even The Same Boyfriend (pics/video) by Schifo: 4:14pm On Sep 13, 2023
“Virtuous Man” and your country is looked at with so much disdain. Your type with such mindset thinks everything revolves and ends in your shit hole . Saudi Arabia is already reforming their country and already open for (“Kafirs”)visitors. Keep hallucinating.

quote author=Kingozymandias post=125769507]Kafirs with their life of empty catastrophies . Kafirs should never be trusted . They bring only evil and sin[/quote]
Re: Meet Identical Twins That Share Everything, Even The Same Boyfriend (pics/video) by spencekat(m): 4:15pm On Sep 13, 2023
kuntash:

envy fire!

look well, dem no resemble testube children for your eye ?
Even at that,does it make them less human?
Re: Meet Identical Twins That Share Everything, Even The Same Boyfriend (pics/video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:22pm On Sep 13, 2023
If u most have two girls, why identical twins It's like having egusi and egusi, it makes no sense undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vibrator Found Working In A Refuse Van In Lagos / Very Young Nairalander Wedding Pictures Breaking The Internet / Kenyan Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With His Biker Friends' Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.