Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Suitors Leave After Sleeping With Me - Skit Maker, Mandy Kiss - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Suitors Leave After Sleeping With Me - Skit Maker, Mandy Kiss (3978 Views)

Men Masturbate With My Photos - Mandy Ujunwa Cries Out / Mandy Obi: My Big Boobs Are A Blessing To Me. Producers Harass Me For Sex / Uju Mandy Obi thanks God for her natural curves, no surgery. Shares sexy Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suitors Leave After Sleeping With Me - Skit Maker, Mandy Kiss by AfonjaConehead: 7:02pm On Sep 17, 2023
gaskia:
thunda locate and faya triple996 left yansh grin.
Re: Suitors Leave After Sleeping With Me - Skit Maker, Mandy Kiss by XAUBulls: 12:30pm On Dec 07, 2023
dangotesmummy:
You portrayed and called yourself president olosho and they treated you exactly the way you called and presented yourself so why are you complaining?

You didn't know that the olosho persona you put out there will backfire?

In one of your videos you said your poosy took you to dubai.do you also remember when you were filming yourself with nairamarley half naked in the bedroom saying how nairamarley fvckrd you well.you still really expect a man to take you seriously? Remember you also have a tattoo of nairamarleys face on your laps which you have exposed several times on social Media? Do you really expect a man who wants to marry you to be looking at the face of another mans on his wife's body while fucking his wife?

If you were a man with your sexual history out there on social media Will you marry you?

Remember you said you also fvced Oba Solomon.

I think it's too late to regret.you have already created an image for yourself which is already public knowledge and will be continually used against you even if you marry so forget about men, just have kids and move on since you have money to take care of them.

Again as a woman i would have empathized with you but I can't because I remember a lot of women and even men begged,warned you and appealed to you on social media telling you to stop and you told them to mind their business because you're the owner of your poosy and you can do whatever you want with it so my dear Mandy live with the consequences of your decision.you made your bed so it's time to lie on it
I've never heard of this Mandy girl until now!
Re: Suitors Leave After Sleeping With Me - Skit Maker, Mandy Kiss by XAUBulls: 12:38pm On Dec 07, 2023
dangotesmummy:
she started as cruise then she started taking the joke too far by going to social media naked everytime and kept telling men not to slide into her DM for serious relationship or love they should only DM her if they want to fvck and pay her.

Initially it was all fun and cruise for her until she started getting social media attention and started getting viral and paid and instead of quickly changing and using her social media fame for something reasonable she kept uploading pictures of her smoking shisha, pictures of her calling her vagina ISU OBO and putting it out on social media shouting that men should come and fvck her at a discount price.again if she's able to get a man that loves her and Is ready to overlook her social media nuisance value,his friends will keep reminding him and showing him her videos where she carried bell and put her hand in her vagina on social media for men to come and fvck her,then at least 1 or 3 of his family members who uses Social Media will definitely know Mandy because she's always posting videos of herself whenever she's going to different men's house (that she calls customer dada) some of her clients pay her in dollars and she shows the money on social media.she has even recruited dumb girls like herself telling them they'll be broke and sad dating for love and getting married instead they should do olosho that Olosho will give them quick money where they can travel All around the world that poosy buisness is more lucrative and girls should stop wasting it on marriage.

At some point sef I was wondering whether her father is alive for him not to even talk to her then I learnt she's a product of a single mother and she's thy one that feeds her mom and younger siblings so they don't have mouth to correct her lipsrsealed
While reading this post, I wondered if this girl's parents were still alive and just at the very last paragraph, you answered my question. There are single mothers who raised their kids well with or without the support of their immediate family members. But in certain situations, if it's gonna go bad, then it's gonna go bad.

She needs a certified personal mentor to guide her in becoming more self-aware, otherwise the money she claims she has will simply disappear!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suitors Leave After Sleeping With Me - Skit Maker, Mandy Kiss by dangotesmummy: 8:17pm On Dec 08, 2023
XAUBulls:

While reading this post, I wondered if this girl's parents were still alive and just at the very last paragraph, you answered my question. There are single mothers who raised their kids well with or without the support of their immediate family members. But in certain situations, if it's gonna go bad, then it's gonna go bad.

She needs a certified personal mentor to guide her in becoming more self-aware, otherwise the money she claims she has will simply disappear!

she's the one feeding her family as in she's the breadwinner of her family so none of her family members can tell her the truth since they know what Mandy is doing to bring money home and take care of family bills

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suitors Leave After Sleeping With Me - Skit Maker, Mandy Kiss by dangotesmummy: 8:20pm On Dec 08, 2023
XAUBulls:

I've never heard of this Mandy girl until now!
she's a popular babe on Instagram and tiktok.just type Mandy olosho and you will see her olosho contents

Judas is another olosho content creator

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suitors Leave After Sleeping With Me - Skit Maker, Mandy Kiss by XAUBulls: 9:02pm On Dec 09, 2023
dangotesmummy:
she's a popular babe on Instagram and tiktok.just type Mandy olosho and you will see her olosho contents

Judas is another olosho content creator
Thanks for this info @dangotesmummy.

I've never heard of her until now. I'll check Instagram and other social media platforms to really understand this girl. Just like you earlier said, since she claims she has made enough money, then she should change her format and veer into a dignified career path so she can earn the respect of everyone.

If she continues this way and encounters further relationship and social disappointments, she could lose all the money she has made from depression, drug intake, and eventually suicide. That's not the Omoluabi way.
Re: Suitors Leave After Sleeping With Me - Skit Maker, Mandy Kiss by XAUBulls: 9:04pm On Dec 09, 2023
dangotesmummy:
she's the one feeding her family as in she's the breadwinner of her family so none of her family members can tell her the truth since they know what Mandy is doing to bring money home and take care of family bills
That's too bad. She's such a young girl that needs a good adviser.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Most Admired Celebrity Couples / The Story Of Ike Ibeabuchi: The Dream That Never Was / Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.