Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Delta Awards N78bn Contract For Three Flyovers In Warri, Effurun - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta Awards N78bn Contract For Three Flyovers In Warri, Effurun (16132 Views)

Lagos Assembly Passes 2023 Budget, Jacks It Up By N78bn / Stop Celebrating Ordinary Flyovers In Nigeria. / Rivers State Government, Julius Berger Sign Agreement To Contruct Three Flyovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Awards N78bn Contract For Three Flyovers In Warri, Effurun by OgwuEgo: 12:45pm On Sep 13, 2023
Charles Aniagwu the former AIT journalist wey dem dey owe salary anyhow don turn Bigboy for Delta State.

4 Likes

Re: Delta Awards N78bn Contract For Three Flyovers In Warri, Effurun by DaveHarry(m): 12:46pm On Sep 13, 2023
beta style. Well-done to the Delta state government

2 Likes

Re: Delta Awards N78bn Contract For Three Flyovers In Warri, Effurun by Vinnie2000(m): 12:48pm On Sep 13, 2023
LeopardX:
wow. So Okowa's administration was that terrible?! 😲

YES!🙂

But Buhari's own is 5x. 😕😒

1 Like

Re: Delta Awards N78bn Contract For Three Flyovers In Warri, Effurun by Felimax(m): 12:48pm On Sep 13, 2023
Metrofox:

Una don fight una serf finish? over who get warri?

That one na normal!
Re: Delta Awards N78bn Contract For Three Flyovers In Warri, Effurun by Iriruaga100(m): 12:49pm On Sep 13, 2023
Evestar200:

Is not possible for a three-tier flyover at Effurun Roundabout due to the Mall there. They will have to pull the mall down to create space.

Uduaghan already made the mistake of building the mall there.

What the entire Delta State needs is the Sweeping of our roads and proper waste management because Delta is too dirty.

It’s possible to build a three tier flyover at Effurun roundabout without demolishing the mall. Uduaghan lacked foresight when he built that flyover bridge.

2 Likes

Re: Delta Awards N78bn Contract For Three Flyovers In Warri, Effurun by erico2k2(m): 12:50pm On Sep 13, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:
The capital doesn't have 3 flyovers. ....ediots

Fix the capital for God damn sake
Okowa had 8 years to fix it.that was his region. this guy is fixing his region.

3 Likes

Re: Delta Awards N78bn Contract For Three Flyovers In Warri, Effurun by Pascal9: 12:50pm On Sep 13, 2023
cadmanspize:
26 Billion per flyover? And i was fuming to soludo's inflated flyover's cost. Now i know the problem of delta d oil producing state.
. This is a real curse on deltans?
mumu this is julius begger, we are talking about quality here, how much is 26billion naira when converted to dollar.

1 Like

Re: Delta Awards N78bn Contract For Three Flyovers In Warri, Effurun by Iriruaga100(m): 12:52pm On Sep 13, 2023
Timfreds:

Enerhen junction need real flyover. Infact double flyover is needed there.
There have been plan for it decades past, but no execution. It's great Sheriff wants to do it

Where will the flyover start and terminate? It’s a misplaced priority when you build flyover at Enerhen junction and you neglect the two link bridge from Warri to Udu.
Re: Delta Awards N78bn Contract For Three Flyovers In Warri, Effurun by Felimax(m): 12:56pm On Sep 13, 2023
oyeb15:
Even if d greatest president in d world rule Nigeria, once d indigenous people of South South continue to rule as governor some states like Delta, Bayelsa and Edo will never develop.

Common get out!
Re: Delta Awards N78bn Contract For Three Flyovers In Warri, Effurun by iroko2020(m): 1:04pm On Sep 13, 2023
lomprico:

If no be Mariam babangida whey come from asaba, na warri suppose be the capital of delta state
we are one people
Re: Delta Awards N78bn Contract For Three Flyovers In Warri, Effurun by Felimax(m): 1:05pm On Sep 13, 2023
HealthKelvin:
While in the media,
we have the worst governors of all time since 1999 in every dispensation.

But in reality we arguably have the best governors for every dispensation since 1999.
All the cities in Delta State have government presence and elements of development.
I’ve been to 18 state owned teaching hospitals in Nigeria; & I can tell your Delta State is doing well.

Some James Ibori Legacies:
* Construction of Campus 3
* Best state owned Teaching Hospital and highest paid

Emmanuel Uduaghan Legacy:
* Prompt salary payments (Always 24-27)
* Cheap and Safe Transportation
* Maternal and under 5 free health care
* Dennis Osadebe Airport

Ifeanyi Okowa Legacies:
* Tertiary institution in all almost LGA
* Road construction and Light up

These are just few; but believe me; Ifeanyi Okowa outperform Wike in the last dispensation but the media will always report what they like.

Please, if it is possible I want to meet with you. MY GOD! So there is a man with sense like this on Nairaland? I swear, I never knew.

I RESPECT YOU SIR!!!
I told them Wike is a Fu*king one man city state.

You can't compare what Wike did in Rivers to what Okowa did. Delta State has multiple cities running side by sides and virtually all no matter how small has the presence of government to a tangible extent.

The drugard Wike commissioned a 2km or something Omoku road and some idiots in the vehicle were arguing with me that it was the entire road to the end.

Once again I respect you!

3 Likes

Re: Delta Awards N78bn Contract For Three Flyovers In Warri, Effurun by sonofthunder: 1:05pm On Sep 13, 2023
Savedday2:
What is even wrong with our leaders? Enerhen junction doesn't need flyover. The flyover that will be beneficial to the people is Udu. Simple!

What happened to DSC? Still functioning?

1 Like

Re: Delta Awards N78bn Contract For Three Flyovers In Warri, Effurun by onajo2000(m): 1:18pm On Sep 13, 2023
blesdman:

Inflated contract. Rivers build with at most 10billion....

The flyover at PTI junction will cost more than 20 billions because of the high tension
Re: Delta Awards N78bn Contract For Three Flyovers In Warri, Effurun by Ekugbeh(m): 1:23pm On Sep 13, 2023
Felimax:
Very good!
Very beautiful!

Please, our action governor equally look into the Ughelli - Otowvodo junction if I am correct. That place like the PTI junction also need a thorough facelift.

He canDO MORE! He will do MORE
God bless the Governor!
God bless PDP!
yes o, Otovwodo and Afiesere Junction sef
Re: Delta Awards N78bn Contract For Three Flyovers In Warri, Effurun by Felimax(m): 1:25pm On Sep 13, 2023
sonofthunder:

What happened to DSC? Still functioning?

Display of ignorance!
DSC is a federal government initiative. Get sense!
Re: Delta Awards N78bn Contract For Three Flyovers In Warri, Effurun by Felimax(m): 1:28pm On Sep 13, 2023
onajo2000:

The flyover at PTI junction will cost more than 20 billions because of the high tension

Leave that one, nor be everybody deserve explanation.
Even that Gbagi plaza is going down. PTI junction is another beautiful location to behold if handled properly. The heart of Uwvie!

1 Like

Re: Delta Awards N78bn Contract For Three Flyovers In Warri, Effurun by Felimax(m): 1:33pm On Sep 13, 2023
Ekugbeh:
yes o, Otovwodo and Afiesere Junction sef

If you remove that park at Afisiere junction that area will be better but upgrading the road and good drainage at that region will also help.

Ughelli has a very great privilege and prospect. I love the town.
Re: Delta Awards N78bn Contract For Three Flyovers In Warri, Effurun by sonofthunder: 1:35pm On Sep 13, 2023
Felimax:

Display of ignorance!
DSC is a federal government initiative. Get sense!

Seems someone smacked you on the head before you saw my comment or you suffer from dementia.

What's asking about the current state of a previously struggling company have to do with your display of stupidity?

If you have nothing tangible to offer, you swerve or did I infère anything derogatory before now?

2 Likes

Re: Delta Awards N78bn Contract For Three Flyovers In Warri, Effurun by Lordofalmajiri(f): 1:39pm On Sep 13, 2023
OgwuEgo:
Charles Aniagwu the former AIT journalist wey dem dey owe salary anyhow don turn Bigboy for Delta State.
The way them dey share funds for this state go shock you

2 Likes

Re: Delta Awards N78bn Contract For Three Flyovers In Warri, Effurun by Felimax(m): 1:39pm On Sep 13, 2023
sonofthunder:

Seems someone smacked you on the head before you saw my comment or you suffer from dementia.

What's asking about the current state of a previously struggling company have to do with your display of stupidity?

If you have nothing tangible to offer, you swerve or did I infère anything derogatory before now?

I beg keep quiet!
I simply corrected your display of ignorance and you are after me speaking that nonsense you think is English.

Please sir, with all due respect, get sense before it's too late.
You don't need to derail the thread.
Re: Delta Awards N78bn Contract For Three Flyovers In Warri, Effurun by lomprico(m): 1:42pm On Sep 13, 2023
iroko2020:
we are one people

Of course we are. I'm not even from delta state. It's good if development cuts across all local government and regions
Re: Delta Awards N78bn Contract For Three Flyovers In Warri, Effurun by sonofthunder: 1:46pm On Sep 13, 2023
Felimax:

I beg keep quiet!
I simply corrected your display of ignorance and you are after me speaking that nonsense you think is English.

Please sir, with all due respect, get sense before it's too late.
You don't need to derail the thread.

You call insulting me what?

Brainless dullard with no discipline.

Only cowards behave like you do.
Re: Delta Awards N78bn Contract For Three Flyovers In Warri, Effurun by Felimax(m): 1:55pm On Sep 13, 2023
sonofthunder:

You call insulting me what?

Brainless dullard with no discipline.

Only cowards behave like you do.

You are still speaking this thing. As if you know what you are saying?

Dem nor va use otormokpo nack you nai make you still dey talk..

Like seriously, it's ok. Don't mind us (me and you) both of us are sorry to each other!

Are we good now?
Re: Delta Awards N78bn Contract For Three Flyovers In Warri, Effurun by sonofthunder: 2:09pm On Sep 13, 2023
Felimax:

You are still speaking this thing. As if you know what you are saying?

Dem nor va use otormokpo nack you nai make you still dey talk..

Like seriously, it's ok. Don't mind us (me and you) both of us are sorry to each other!

Are we good now?

Read your own comment above and ask yourself what exactly your own point is?

My comment wasn't more than one line yet you didn't just fail to comprehend it, you still went ahead to insult me and I'm now the one who doesn't know what he's saying?

Are you apologizing or still doing a good work of publicly disgracing yourself?

2 Likes

Re: Delta Awards N78bn Contract For Three Flyovers In Warri, Effurun by Sibbb: 2:14pm On Sep 13, 2023
As far say na Julius Berger I get hope

1 Like

Re: Delta Awards N78bn Contract For Three Flyovers In Warri, Effurun by highchief1: 2:24pm On Sep 13, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

lol Okowa used his 8yrs to do sun standard jobs for Asaba and delta north using his brothers as construction contractors.wise man Sherrif is now using Julius Berger.

1 Like

Re: Delta Awards N78bn Contract For Three Flyovers In Warri, Effurun by OgwuEgo: 3:06pm On Sep 13, 2023
Na oil rich state na, its expected even Northerners wey no get any resources get money to share so Delta politicians suppose dey jolly.
Lordofalmajiri:

The way them dey share funds for this state go shock you

1 Like

Re: Delta Awards N78bn Contract For Three Flyovers In Warri, Effurun by CodeTemplar: 3:18pm On Sep 13, 2023
MeineMutter:

You are right. Original 100% galvanized steel bridge cannot cost more than N2B, including logistics. That’s N6B.

Such type of bridges are allover the abroad they go and the bridges last more than 100 years.

They never think in that direction except the ones they will use to steal.

Alternatively, the remaining N72b out of the 78billion Naira can build more than 78 million homes at a cost of N10 million per simple home and still fund the interlocking road due to aquatic nature of the state.

Having an approximate of 7 million homes across all the states alone will lift people out of the shantytown and new industries of home services and building materials will emerge.

u try but 78m times N10m is Trillions o not B-B-Billions.
Re: Delta Awards N78bn Contract For Three Flyovers In Warri, Effurun by emmykk(m): 3:18pm On Sep 13, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

Are you ment? Go and tell okowa that. Capital my nyash
Re: Delta Awards N78bn Contract For Three Flyovers In Warri, Effurun by MeineMutter: 4:06pm On Sep 13, 2023
CodeTemplar:
u try but 78m times N10m is Trillions o not B-B-Billions.

Thanks for the correction. I meant 7.8 million homes
Re: Delta Awards N78bn Contract For Three Flyovers In Warri, Effurun by CodeTemplar: 4:10pm On Sep 13, 2023
MeineMutter:

Thanks for the correction. I meant 7.8 million homes
still wrong.
Re: Delta Awards N78bn Contract For Three Flyovers In Warri, Effurun by Subtle77: 4:55pm On Sep 13, 2023
Na only flyover una leaders Sabi build? Na wa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Female Students Arrested In Akwa Ibom Over Campaign Mobilization Fee. Photos / Federal Government Is Ready To Meet Niger Delta Avengers - Minister / Court Orders Buhari To Prosecute Lawmakers Over Alleged Stealing Of N481bn......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.