Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Delta Awards N78bn Contract For Three Flyovers In Warri, Effurun - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta Awards N78bn Contract For Three Flyovers In Warri, Effurun (16133 Views)

Lagos Assembly Passes 2023 Budget, Jacks It Up By N78bn / Stop Celebrating Ordinary Flyovers In Nigeria. / Rivers State Government, Julius Berger Sign Agreement To Contruct Three Flyovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Awards N78bn Contract For Three Flyovers In Warri, Effurun by komzy589(m): 4:57pm On Sep 13, 2023
Iriruaga100:
Welcome development for the interchange flyover at roundabout. I don’t think flyover at Enerhen junction is needed. They need to do the bridge from Enerhen to Opete solve the traffic problem at Udu bridge
The fact that this is hard for them to see is worrying.
Re: Delta Awards N78bn Contract For Three Flyovers In Warri, Effurun by Ayosman1: 5:17pm On Sep 13, 2023
Felimax:

Please, if it is possible I want to meet with you. MY GOD! So there is a man with sense like this on Nairaland? I swear, I never knew.

I RESPECT YOU SIR!!!
I told them Wike is a Fu*king one man city state.

You can't compare what Wike did in Rivers to what Okowa did. Delta State has multiple cities running side by sides and virtually all no matter how small has the presence of government to a tangible extent.

The drugard Wike commissioned a 2km or something Omoku road and some idiots in the vehicle were arguing with me that it was the entire road to the end.

Once again I respect you!

You have said it all. When I keep saying that Delta State is far more developed than the Rivers State they think I'm joking. I live in Rivers State, I'm from Delta State. In terms of general development Delta State is far more developed than Rivers. Delta have countless of major town that have Government presence compare to Rivers State that development is concentrated in Obio Akpor and Phaga LGA. Who never travel nai nor know wetin dey. Ibori worked a million times than Odili, Amaechi and Uduaghan might be 50/50, Okowa and wike nor be mate, nor be to dey organise party dey Commission one project. I can't count how many roads Okowa did only in Sapele where I came from, commissioned without making noise. Delta State is the only state running four universities, even federal government said it recently, I don't want to talk about Polytechnic and others. Hunger won kill people for Rivers State, atleast Okowa employed people during his eight years.

3 Likes

Re: Delta Awards N78bn Contract For Three Flyovers In Warri, Effurun by Emperor5(m): 5:29pm On Sep 13, 2023
26 billions for each flyover is very exorbitant
Re: Delta Awards N78bn Contract For Three Flyovers In Warri, Effurun by KingLion007(m): 5:29pm On Sep 13, 2023
Felimax:

Warri may not be beautiful but our social lifestyle and hospitality is next to non.

I have traveled round this country and there is no hospitality and lifestyle like Warri.

Spot on dude.

1 Like

Re: Delta Awards N78bn Contract For Three Flyovers In Warri, Effurun by Felimax(m): 6:02pm On Sep 13, 2023
Ayosman1:

You have said it all. When I keep saying that Delta State is far more developed than the Rivers State they think I'm joking. I live in Rivers State, I'm from Delta State. In terms of general development Delta State is far more developed than Rivers. Delta have countless of major town that have Government presence compare to Rivers State that development is concentrated in Obio Akpor and Phaga LGA. Who never travel nai nor know wetin dey. Ibori worked a million times than Odili, Amaechi and Uduaghan might be 50/50, Okowa and wike nor be mate, nor be to dey organise party dey Commission one project. I can't count how many roads Okowa did only in Sapele where I came from, commissioned without making noise. Delta State is the only state running four universities, even federal government said it recently, I don't want to talk about Polytechnic and others. Hunger won kill people for Rivers State, atleast Okowa employed people during his eight years.

Oh my God!
Bro you deserve a treat, bills on me.
I literally live in both cities ( Port Harcourt and Warri). Honestly it will be a great privilege to meet you if you are within any of the Rumu because I am around them. I sent you an email though.

1 Like

Re: Delta Awards N78bn Contract For Three Flyovers In Warri, Effurun by writeprof(m): 7:16pm On Sep 13, 2023
Efezik007:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2023/09/delta-govt-awards-n78bn-contract-for-flyovers-in-warri-effurun/amp/

Warri is about to get new look with this current adminstration.

God bless Gov sheriff.
God bless Delta State.

Honestly, this contracts or projects don't make sense at all. That money should be used to establish industries or industrial hubs in those places mentioned.

Warri / Effurun look like ghost towns today due to lack of jobs. Conclusion, it is a selfish contract, especially in these economic times.

If the government invest this huge sum in creating farm settlements in some of the many communities, Delta State can end up feeding other states

Our leaders should think creatively, please.

1 Like

Re: Delta Awards N78bn Contract For Three Flyovers In Warri, Effurun by Titogbanski: 8:39pm On Sep 13, 2023
It would have been best to develope new areas and access roads
Re: Delta Awards N78bn Contract For Three Flyovers In Warri, Effurun by MeineMutter: 9:47pm On Sep 13, 2023
CodeTemplar:
still wrong.
Help me out 😁
78b divided by N10m
Re: Delta Awards N78bn Contract For Three Flyovers In Warri, Effurun by Godmademan(m): 10:24pm On Sep 13, 2023
Trying to picture the enerhen junction bridge and where it will connect to. Is it to first marine, 2nd or third marine? Seems like some people are going to loose their properties and homes to this ambition
Re: Delta Awards N78bn Contract For Three Flyovers In Warri, Effurun by Godmademan(m): 10:26pm On Sep 13, 2023
Titogbanski:
It would have been best to develope new areas and access roads
Exactly. Development in nearby communities will make warri less attractive and the population will naturally unwind. Osubi, Jeddo and okuokoko are good examples
Re: Delta Awards N78bn Contract For Three Flyovers In Warri, Effurun by Cromagnon: 1:43am On Sep 14, 2023
SMH
Not one fishing trawler
Just consumption consumption consumption
How many traffic dey delta?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rising Naira: Presidency Backs Cardoso, Vows Further Clampdown On Racketeers / . / Buhari Signs The 2018 Appropriation Bill Into Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.