Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Olamide, Davido, Others Mourn Mohbad - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide, Davido, Others Mourn Mohbad (38940 Views)

Marvin record instructs all his artists not to mourn mohbad / Blackout Tuesday: Wizkid, Olamide, Davido, Others Join The Movement / Olamide, Davido, KSA, Ayuba, Salawa Abeni, 95 Others For One Lagos Fiesta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide, Davido, Others Mourn Mohbad by ovieigho(m): 7:49am On Sep 13, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Just as expected, the show of fake love starts.
How many of you people ever acknowledged any of his songs when he was alive?

When he was still alive, how many of y'all posted any of his projects on your cyber space?

If you want everyone to “love” you, just D ai ee.

Only Rexxie and Bella Shmurda were his true friends in the industry.
lol. You know how many people are in the world? How many people person wan Dey give attention to ?
It only death that distinguishes …that’s why respect has to be given to the dead

Another person will die that are not close to Bella’s shmurda but he will type “ RIP “ still , does it make him a bad person ?

10 Likes

Re: Olamide, Davido, Others Mourn Mohbad by laprince(m): 7:50am On Sep 13, 2023
RIP
Re: Olamide, Davido, Others Mourn Mohbad by haveMONEY: 7:50am On Sep 13, 2023
Ur song always motivated me, whenever I want to hit the keyboard harder , rip

1 Like

Re: Olamide, Davido, Others Mourn Mohbad by tazmahanat(m): 7:51am On Sep 13, 2023
Its high time we stop this "nobody stood by him" syndrome.
You mustn't be personally close to someone before you pay them last respect. Saying or posting RIP doesn't make you the deceased brother or cousin.
Celebrities are also humans and they should be allowed to mourn or commiserate and sympathize with lost one's relatives and friends.

7 Likes

Re: Olamide, Davido, Others Mourn Mohbad by blingxx(m): 7:51am On Sep 13, 2023
The love no pass happy birthday and rip.. Na life be that

1 Like

Re: Olamide, Davido, Others Mourn Mohbad by GarethMiles: 7:51am On Sep 13, 2023
Rest easy
Re: Olamide, Davido, Others Mourn Mohbad by eepeepook: 7:52am On Sep 13, 2023
What killed him? That one is a secret too?
Re: Olamide, Davido, Others Mourn Mohbad by Acidosis(m): 7:54am On Sep 13, 2023
Rest in Peace, MohBad.

It is well.
Re: Olamide, Davido, Others Mourn Mohbad by AllBlack: 7:55am On Sep 13, 2023
Mindlog:
He had suicidal ideations .

sometimes I think of all the rubbish words I know and I wonder how I learned them. Amazing

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide, Davido, Others Mourn Mohbad by Tareq1105: 7:56am On Sep 13, 2023
What's the problem of these children? 27 yrs?
Re: Olamide, Davido, Others Mourn Mohbad by olisaEze(m): 7:57am On Sep 13, 2023
Everyday we wake, we’re one step closer to the grave. RIP to the young 'un

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olamide, Davido, Others Mourn Mohbad by Trustedpronet: 7:57am On Sep 13, 2023
Mustiboy:
Those ones saying nobody stood by him when he was alive but are posting RIP now are just mad people.

What do you want people to do? Monitor his life 24/7 cause they don't have a life of their own? He's wealthy, was an adult, and should be able to tend to himself.

Moreover RIP is just paying a last respect; doesn't mean anyone is chasing clout with it.

I'm sure everyone is devastated about his death, even his ex boss, Naira Marley. Those people blasting people for grieving on social media over his death are just hypocrites.

RIP, Imole.

You are very right...is only the dead that can say who responded to his needs. The people claiming humanity here will be the first to say ayaah... nothing last forever if they found him begging for aid.

2 Likes

Re: Olamide, Davido, Others Mourn Mohbad by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 13, 2023
Lama70:

What went wrong? Was he sick, please?
Nairamarley was after his life according to one of his video I watched on gistlover
It has to do with these signing under his record label and changing of manager and so on
I don't know him or have I ever heard of him but I found myself crying yesterday when I watched his video crying for help.
It was reported that he was beaten to stupor on Monday by unknown person and so many other things
People are becoming too wicked these days

3 Likes

Re: Olamide, Davido, Others Mourn Mohbad by jojothaiv(m): 7:58am On Sep 13, 2023
You see that Apase Angela tweet, that's the truth I've come to cherish about people once they are around.

I don't really fancy all this RIPs and condolences slapped across the Internet, when the nigga was alive did you say kind words about him, did you post him up and all that.

We can do better as humans.

If you ain't never posted a rapper when he was alive
You can't post about him after he get hit

1 Like

Re: Olamide, Davido, Others Mourn Mohbad by Wealthoptulent(m): 7:58am On Sep 13, 2023
Re: Olamide, Davido, Others Mourn Mohbad by TongueTwista(m): 8:01am On Sep 13, 2023
IconicR:
Humans only care for you when you are no more
From the videos I watched on gistlover he has been crying for help and no one helped him
The same people who ignored him are now mourning him
Naturally humans are not interested in your pains but your gains
So many gist surrounding his death already.

Whatever the gist, he's dead and life has to go on !

All this emotional blackmail isn't necessary. Go and quarrel with god for letting him die!
Re: Olamide, Davido, Others Mourn Mohbad by Mindlog: 8:02am On Sep 13, 2023
AllBlack:

sometimes I think of all the rubbish words I know and I wonder how I learned them. Amazing

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Olamide, Davido, Others Mourn Mohbad by MrDoGood(m): 8:03am On Sep 13, 2023
Agbadocassava:
Spiritual attack

Hmmmm
Re: Olamide, Davido, Others Mourn Mohbad by Lama70(m): 8:04am On Sep 13, 2023
IconicR:
Nairamarley was after his life according to one of his video I watched on gistlover
It has to do with these signing under his record label and changing of manager and so on
I don't know him or have I ever heard of him but I found myself crying yesterday when I watched his video crying for help.
It was reported that he was beaten to stupor on Monday by unknown person and so many other things
People are becoming too wicked these days

Thanks 👍

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olamide, Davido, Others Mourn Mohbad by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 13, 2023
jojothaiv:
You see that Apase Angela tweet, that's the truth I've come to cherish about people once they are around.

I don't really fancy all this RIPs and condolences slapped across the Internet, when the nigga was alive did you say kind words about him, did you post him up and all that.

We can do better as humans.

If you ain't never posted a rapper when he was alive
You can't post about him after he get hit

The way some of you think is appalling.

So because some of them were not close to him when he was alive does that mean that they cannot pay respects to him in his death?
Was everyone close to Tupac before he died?

It's not by force to comment. If some of you dont know what to say you can always keep quiet.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide, Davido, Others Mourn Mohbad by Mirasteel: 8:08am On Sep 13, 2023
Humans only care when you aren't there anymore, to hell with your fake love. may your soul rest in peace Imole. 🕊️
Re: Olamide, Davido, Others Mourn Mohbad by ThiefnubuBandit: 8:10am On Sep 13, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Just as expected, the show of fake love starts.
How many of you people ever acknowledged any of his songs when he was alive?

When he was still alive, how many of y'all posted any of his projects on your cyber space?

If you want everyone to “love” you, just D ai ee.

Only Rexxie and Bella Shmurda were his true friends in the industry.

SHUT UP!!! WHO YOU HELP? angry

1 Like

Re: Olamide, Davido, Others Mourn Mohbad by DjRickyNG: 8:11am On Sep 13, 2023
Nigeria is filled with copy & paste Journalism & blogging. I haven't read anywhere about the cause of his dead because one big blog site is yet to post about it.

1 Like

Re: Olamide, Davido, Others Mourn Mohbad by Crafteck1: 8:11am On Sep 13, 2023
Mustiboy:
Those ones saying nobody stood by him when he was alive but are posting RIP now are just mad people.

What do you want people to do? Monitor his life 24/7 cause they don't have a life of their own? He's wealthy, was an adult, and should be able to tend to himself.

Moreover RIP is just paying a last respect; doesn't mean anyone is chasing clout with it.

Exactly

I'm sure everyone is devastated about his death, even his ex boss, Naira Marley. Those people blasting people for grieving on social media over his death are just hypocrites.

RIP, Imole.
Re: Olamide, Davido, Others Mourn Mohbad by illicit(m): 8:11am On Sep 13, 2023
AllBlack:

Abeg no make me laugh pls

RIP Moh
Re: Olamide, Davido, Others Mourn Mohbad by windvane(m): 8:12am On Sep 13, 2023
ALCOHOLKILLS:
I swear I don’t know this guy nor any of his album 🤷‍♀️
are you joking?but you know Bella?and u have never seen mo with Bella?He started having good air plays when he left nairamaley's record label due to his friend Bella....Bella is am example of a good friend,he stood by him from the beginning,called out nairamaley severally,Peckham thugs were even sent to Bella's apartnent when he went to the UK.So sad

3 Likes

Re: Olamide, Davido, Others Mourn Mohbad by jojothaiv(m): 8:13am On Sep 13, 2023
Rayban25:

The way some of you think is appalling.

So because some of them were not close to him when he was alive does that mean that they cannot pay respects to him in his death?
Was everyone close to Tupac before he died?

It's not by force to comment. If some of you dont know what to say you can always keep quiet.
Okay maigida.

Ba shikena ba?
Re: Olamide, Davido, Others Mourn Mohbad by papae1(m): 8:14am On Sep 13, 2023
That's life for us all. Rest in power
Re: Olamide, Davido, Others Mourn Mohbad by Edusouls(m): 8:15am On Sep 13, 2023
Mindlog:
He had suicidal ideations and struggle through dark thoughts, doubt he got to see a psychiatrist or a psychologist.
chai depression, it’s one of the most deadly things that could hit a person, I have experienced it, is like a living hell, darkness encroaching the soul, only grace of Christ could save someone from that, and many are battling this thing silently, this life too complex

4 Likes

Re: Olamide, Davido, Others Mourn Mohbad by Inyaky(f): 8:15am On Sep 13, 2023
Na wa o, I can't believe this, the way I love mohbad is out of world, I love his songs especially feel good .

my greatest fear in life is death of loved ones even though I know people live to die ,

rest in christ jesus mohbad

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe At Area F Police Station Without Her Husband (photos) / Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Slams Man Who Said Davido Is A Better Singer Than Fela / Fans Gift David Wilson A Car On His 34th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.