Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Olamide, Davido, Others Mourn Mohbad - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide, Davido, Others Mourn Mohbad (38949 Views)

Marvin record instructs all his artists not to mourn mohbad / Blackout Tuesday: Wizkid, Olamide, Davido, Others Join The Movement / Olamide, Davido, KSA, Ayuba, Salawa Abeni, 95 Others For One Lagos Fiesta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide, Davido, Others Mourn Mohbad by illicit(m): 8:15am On Sep 13, 2023
IconicR:
Nairamarley was after his life according to one of his video I watched on gistlover
It has to do with these signing under his record label and changing of manager and so on
I don't know him or have I ever heard of him but I found myself crying yesterday when I watched his video crying for help.
It was reported that he was beaten to stupor on Monday by unknown person and so many other things
People are becoming too wicked these days

That video was the night he and Zinioleesky were arrested and manhandled by NDLEA

He was distressed in that video

He still remained with Marlians records until much later before the incidence of changing managers and beaten up that made him eventually left

Naira had no reason to kill him, at least not like that
Those guys are cultists, it's either they beat u up or hit you if you deserve dying

It has to be physical not remote

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olamide, Davido, Others Mourn Mohbad by mmadu5(m): 8:16am On Sep 13, 2023
SAY NO TO DRUGS

1 Like

Re: Olamide, Davido, Others Mourn Mohbad by WoroSeeWoro(m): 8:16am On Sep 13, 2023
this guy died because of fear.....i am telling u d truth.,..

2 Likes

Re: Olamide, Davido, Others Mourn Mohbad by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 13, 2023
illicit:

That video was the night he and Zinioleesky were arrested and manhandled by NDLEA

He was distressed in that video

He still remained with Marlians records until much later before the incidence of changing managers and beaten up that made him eventually left

Naira had no reason to kill him, at least not like that
Those guys are cultists, it's either they beat I up or hit you if you deserve dying
please don't defend anyone abeg
Guys around him are already saying a lot of things
Please shush it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide, Davido, Others Mourn Mohbad by Chucks13: 8:17am On Sep 13, 2023
AllBlack:
This young boy death pain me sha. Another dead singer on my playlist. MoBad
tooBad

Someone is coming to blame this on Tinubu.

You spoke my mind on blaming Tinubu.

Watch as those sons of Beast the "descendants of 666" will say it was Tinubu who killed him just keep reading they will soon be here.....
Re: Olamide, Davido, Others Mourn Mohbad by windvane(m): 8:18am On Sep 13, 2023
Mustiboy:
Those ones saying nobody stood by him when he was alive but are posting RIP now are just mad people.

What do you want people to do? Monitor his life 24/7 cause they don't have a life of their own? He's wealthy, was an adult, and should be able to tend to himself.

Moreover RIP is just paying a last respect; doesn't mean anyone is chasing clout with it.

I'm sure everyone is devastated about his death, even his ex boss, Naira Marley. Those people blasting people for grieving on social media over his death are just hypocrites.

RIP, Imole.
You got it all wrong.....Did you notice how top artists stood by kiss Daniels when he said he was paid 30k every month by his label?If same had been done with calling out naira when there intimidation and fight were much and naira always covered it up with na igbo wey Mo smoke.maybe because naira sis an heavy weight,most artist kept mute except Bella....Every one needs a friend like Bella.......
Re: Olamide, Davido, Others Mourn Mohbad by Shedrack777: 8:20am On Sep 13, 2023
Beremx:
It's all over social media except nairaland that Naira Marley killed him.
I don't know him neither do I listen to his genre of song, whoever is accused of killing him should be arrested.

RIP young lad
we are accusing you of killing him
Re: Olamide, Davido, Others Mourn Mohbad by omoadeleye(m): 8:20am On Sep 13, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Just as expected, the show of fake love starts.
How many of you people ever acknowledged any of his songs when he was alive?

When he was still alive, how many of y'all posted any of his projects on your cyber space?

If you want everyone to “love” you, just D ai ee.

Only Rexxie and Bella Shmurda were his true friends in the industry.

Lol. Ori e daru.

Na this type of comment you wan dey comment for every deceased?
Ori e daru. Change your mentality
Re: Olamide, Davido, Others Mourn Mohbad by RussellRutherfo: 8:21am On Sep 13, 2023
TemplarLandry:

When he was still alive, how many of y'all posted any of his projects on your cyber space?

The only true question to ask is if someone cared enough to introduce him to Jesus Christ before his passage. Not who shared his song or not. After all, many of his songs were not that God praisy. People have their music preferences.

5 Likes

Re: Olamide, Davido, Others Mourn Mohbad by kerry57: 8:22am On Sep 13, 2023
I know they will come for him since he left naira Marley. It's a sure bet the way and manner at which he left the label.
Re: Olamide, Davido, Others Mourn Mohbad by MartinsD12(m): 8:22am On Sep 13, 2023
Steveben1:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2023/09/breaking-olamide-others-mourn-as-mohbad-dies-aged-27/amp/
Cause of death should be investigated immediately, they say it's ear infection, can that kill ? Ok he had ear infection went to the hospital, was given injection, all of a sudden he died, it should be investigated even the hospital too , was is in that injection he was given
Re: Olamide, Davido, Others Mourn Mohbad by Mindlog: 8:23am On Sep 13, 2023
Edusouls:
chai depression, it’s one of the most deadly things that could hit a person, I have experienced it, is like a living hell, darkness encroaching the soul, only grace of Christ could save someone from that, and many are battling this thing silently, this life too complex

It is certainly not a good state to be in.

Re: Olamide, Davido, Others Mourn Mohbad by MartinsD12(m): 8:24am On Sep 13, 2023
Agbadocassava:
Spiritual attack
How
Re: Olamide, Davido, Others Mourn Mohbad by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:24am On Sep 13, 2023
So sad
Re: Olamide, Davido, Others Mourn Mohbad by illicit(m): 8:25am On Sep 13, 2023
IconicR:
please don't defend anyone abeg
Guys around him are already saying a lot of things
Please shush it

Defend who?

What do you know about him tho?

I bet u just heard about him when he passed away

So shut it, he don't need your attention

1 Like

Re: Olamide, Davido, Others Mourn Mohbad by Draei: 8:26am On Sep 13, 2023
TemplarLandry:

Stfu! biko. You for for say make them dey monitor am na.

How about you, were you disabled not to have shown him love or help him out.? Una go just dey run una stupid mouth anyhow.

If them no post RIP, you go foolishly still come out and criticize them that they kept mute and acted not concerned, now they post RIP and you are still complaining like a baby, I dunno what you kids want.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olamide, Davido, Others Mourn Mohbad by iamtardey: 8:31am On Sep 13, 2023
Awon werey gbogbo awon oju aye
Re: Olamide, Davido, Others Mourn Mohbad by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 13, 2023
illicit:

Defend who?

What do you know about him tho?

I bet u just heard about him when he passed away

So shut it, he don't need your attention
Stop defending rubbish you illicit
How can you defend someone when there are video evidence and accusations everywhere
That you love him does not absorb him of any of the accusations
I may not know or heard of him before his death but I'm saddened by the way he died
Why didn't they let go of all the feud when the sky is obviously big enough for all to fly
Why did they keep tormenting and attacking him when he was obviously not ready for the fights
What crime did he commit by wanting to go solo and changing manager
Why must he be a slave to a supposed mafian
Those behind this young man's death shall never know peace
I hate evil to my bone marrow
Re: Olamide, Davido, Others Mourn Mohbad by zedman1(m): 8:32am On Sep 13, 2023
Mustiboy:
Those ones saying nobody stood by him when he was alive but are posting RIP now are just mad people.

What do you want people to do? Monitor his life 24/7 cause they don't have a life of their own? He's wealthy, was an adult, and should be able to tend to himself.

Moreover RIP is just paying a last respect; doesn't mean anyone is chasing clout with it.

I'm sure everyone is devastated about his death, even his ex boss, Naira Marley. Those people blasting people for grieving on social media over his death are just hypocrites.

RIP, Imole.
Exactly, thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Olamide, Davido, Others Mourn Mohbad by illicit(m): 8:36am On Sep 13, 2023
IconicR:
How can you defend someone when there are video evidence and accusations everywhere
I may not know or heard of him before his death but I'm saddened by the way he died
Why didn't they let go of all the feud when the sky is obviously big enough for all to fly
Why did they keep tormenting and attacking him when he was obviously not ready for the fights

Pls let him rest in peace

I appeal to you to respect his memory

He doesn't deserve all this drama

1 Like

Re: Olamide, Davido, Others Mourn Mohbad by emmabest2000(m): 8:37am On Sep 13, 2023
TemplarLandry:

Hey Kiddo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide, Davido, Others Mourn Mohbad by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 13, 2023
illicit:

Pls let him rest in peace

I appeal to you to respect his memory

He doesn't deserve all this drama

There's no drama here but the circumstances surrounding his death is questionable and it must not be swept under the carpet

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide, Davido, Others Mourn Mohbad by bigdawg7: 8:40am On Sep 13, 2023
surprisingly you are making sense naira marley and his gangs tormented that lil nigga till he hit depression and died
IconicR:

1 Like

Re: Olamide, Davido, Others Mourn Mohbad by Mayoisemj4real(m): 8:41am On Sep 13, 2023
Sad
Re: Olamide, Davido, Others Mourn Mohbad by illicit(m): 8:41am On Sep 13, 2023
IconicR:
There's no drama here but the circumstances surrounding his death is questionable and it must not be swept under the carpet

Alright

When u find out who killed him

Holla me, I owe the person something
Re: Olamide, Davido, Others Mourn Mohbad by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 13, 2023
illicit:

Alright

When u find out who killed him

Holla me, I owe the person something
Be gone you wicked soul
Defending rubbish all because of a favorite
Two-faced man

1 Like

Re: Olamide, Davido, Others Mourn Mohbad by MN07: 8:48am On Sep 13, 2023
I missed my turn some days back.

I slumped and I taught this was it, then I came back up again why 🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️
Re: Olamide, Davido, Others Mourn Mohbad by illicit(m): 8:49am On Sep 13, 2023
IconicR:
Be gone you wicked soul
Defending rubbish all because of a favorite
Two-faced man

I love Mohbad

Do you love him?

U don't even know about him
Re: Olamide, Davido, Others Mourn Mohbad by IamKizzbrown10(m): 8:53am On Sep 13, 2023
It hurt to see artist die, i always likes of wizkid davido and burna boy shouldnt die cause it will hurt me down, wel "Dear mohbad , I pray your troubled soul is
at peace. May you sing now with the angels in heaven.
God rest your soul."

1 Like

Re: Olamide, Davido, Others Mourn Mohbad by Goalnaldo(m): 9:04am On Sep 13, 2023
Is it by force to stay in a record label? Naira Marley should be investigated.
Re: Olamide, Davido, Others Mourn Mohbad by Sweetvie: 9:06am On Sep 13, 2023
Sad cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe At Area F Police Station Without Her Husband (photos) / Koker: "Female Fans Send Nude Pictures Randomly To Me" / What People Did To Halima Abubakar's Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.